Man, I Feel Like a Woman Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quinn pushes his lower lips out, "Some parts, yes, like the hallway, the common room and the foyer. But once you go inside the rooms, it's a little different. But in our room, feel free to change anything. Ready to go inside?"

I nod and we walked into the front door, a heavy wooden door, then we entered the foyer. The walls are made of stone and we have occasional paintings. I stared at one of them, we have the war between Heaven and Hell. "Very detailed," I tell him.

He nods. "Very." He leads me up the staircase and went down the hall and entered a doorway that leads up.

I look at him. "More stairs?"

He chuckles and flashed us in the bedroom. "Since you see this room, you can flash here but for now, I'll flash you here. The stairway is a distraction. If my home ever went under attack, the enemies will be facing an endless stairwell before even entering my room where they can kill me in my sleep."

I nod and smile. "Clever."

He smiles. "Yeah, but what you think of the bedroom?"

Like the rest of the house, the walls are made of stone. One side has two doors that lead to the balcony. The bed was in the middle against the wall, a four poster bed made out of black metal with curtains so the bed itself has privacy. The bed also has red and black bedsheets, the carpet itself is white but there's furniture that matches the bed.

"What's through that door?" I pointed to the door near the balcony.

"It's my study," Quinn says. "All the books are can read are there and my desk is there."

"How about that?" I point to the door across the room, still near the balcony.

"Bathroom and our closets," Quinn takes my hand. "Come." He leads me inside the room and he explains that the bathroom is in the middle, the left side door is his closet and the right side door will be mine and that he just gotta move things.

I nod and look at the bathroom. The floor is white marble, the white bathtub has gold feet that are like vines. The shower is an all around body shower and the sink is the clear bowl thingy. It's like a dream bathroom.

"You like it?" Quinn asks me, looking and smiling at my reaction.

"Hell yeah," I tell him. I looked into his eyes, "I wouldn't even change a thing."

He throws his head back and guffawed. "I worried for no reason," he said, looking at me. "I thought you would like it to be a little...lighter."

I shook my head. "I value my sleep more."

Quinn smiles. "Would you like to go into the study? I can have dinner delivered there so we can discuss some things."

I nod, thinking that it must be pretty serious since Quinn started to look uncomfortable. He flash us out of the bedroom and we walked down the hall. We ended up in front of a two-door doorway and he opens it.

High ceilings that the bookshelves is it's own wall; there's a two step stair leading to the upper level that has a table with chairs, on the lower level is the comfortable seatings that includes a big comfy chair and some loveseats.

"This is like a library," I tell him, looking around.

"Yeah," he looks around with me. "This is where I hold my own meetings with Sebastian and Alex. My office has a little library itself but those are my private collections. These," he spreads his arms. "These are your study materials."

I quickly look at him, "I have to ready all these books?"

He puts his arms down and looks at me. "Well, not all at once. You take your time, at least know the general stuff and a few things of each creatures."

"Is there such thing as Bigfoot?" I ask, dumbly.

He nods. "Guardians of the Atlantic. But more specific, a Yeti. They are as big and dumb as other people think, but they are strong. Use them for war, I put them as my front line men."

I look around, feeling a little overwhelmed. "Where do I start?"

Quinn takes my hand and leads me to the loveseat. "You don't have to start yet. I just want to get to know you since I am marrying you and you to I. Your father would like to do it as quickly as possible before your mother decides to start something else."

I gulped. A quick wedding. Thanks dad for cold feet. "Um, okay," I nod at him. "What do you need to know?"

He shrugs. "Simple stuff, you know? Like favorite movie?"

"Easy," I tell him. "Turner and Hooch."

He nods. "The ol' detective and dog team. That's a good movie."

"Right?" I smile. "How about yours?"

"I bet you hear this too much, Dracula the 1935 version," Quinn said. "Like the new Dracula movies are good but nothing beats the classic."

"I never watched that," I tell him.

He smiles. "Would you like to?"

I nod.

"Good. We can have a movie night your first stay here," he tells me.

"I would like that."

What felt like hours, we talk about our interests. While I told him I like pop singers like Demi Lovato, he like rock bands like Black Veil Brides but we both like classical music every so often. I told him I don't like hearing video games and he's never played but he finds the fighting motions as a white belt in karate.

Simple questions got into personal questions and he asked me something that I wouldn't expect him to ask. "Ever been in love?" Quinn looks me in the eye.

I was taken aback. "Like in a relationship?"

"In general," he shrugs. "You can be in love with someone but they don't have to feel it back."

I cleared my throat. "Well... there is Victor."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked," he said, reaching up and wiping a tear off my face. I noticed I was crying. "I just thought to ask because you came here suddenly and if you left someone back at your previous home."

I shook my head, wiping my tears. "No it's okay. I don't think I'll be talking to Victor anymore."

"I see," Quinn said. I saw his Adam's apple went up and down, like he swallowed. "May I ask why?"

I sighed. "Well I had no one to talk to when you were taking a nap. My brothers were training, I would tell them about us but I never grew up with them, you know?" He nods. "Yeah, so I asked my dad if there was some why to talk to them, so you found me up at the tower because of the communication spell. While I was talking to them, I told them how I missed them and they tell me their progress on finding their brother. When I told them that training sucks but I made the decision to marry you for the sake of my family, Victor blew up, calling me a slut and left but Matt ushers me that I'm doing the right thing." I sighed and look at him. "I know I'm doing the right thing but why it feels so wrong?"

Quinn blinks and nods. "Well, it's simple really. He's in love with you."

I guffawed this time. "Yeah, right," I said, sarcastically. "He told me he rather just be friends."

Quinn scratches his head. "We are not allowed to date our charges. He was in charge to protect you this whole time you are on Earth until you find out your true self. When you came here, we relieved him from his duty. He probably just backed out on telling you the truth, afraid that you'll be mad at him and never talked to him ever again."

I scoffed. "Well, he did that all on his own."

Quinn leans in and kisses me on the forehead. "Okay little hot head, simmer down. Keep it up, you might burn the house down."

I giggled and push him a little, "I doubt that. But can I ask you a personal question also?"

He nods. "I did, so shoot."

I reach up and touch his scar on the left side of his face. "When did you get this?"

He closes his eyes, leaning onto my hand. "I got this for punishment."

"Punishment?" I say, but it came out as a whisper. "It looks new."

"Trust me, it's not," he tells me. "I got it when I was ten years old, when we were training to be what we are. I refused authority and I was the leader because I was the first to be born. The sword that slashed me was laced with poison. I was lucky that I didn't lose an eye, my instructor told me. The poison kind of helped me see what I couldn't see."

"Well, what do you see?" I ask.

"The truth and lies, death, a lot of things actually," he tells me, looking at me. "What are you thinking?"

"If it hurts?"

Quinn shakes his head. "Not so much anymore. For a year, my eye tried to transition but my body was screaming of pain. I didn't get to go out much because of the sun. Once the transition was finished, I was able to handle."

I nod. "So you can see me lie?"

He nods. "Now I feel like this is worse than accidentally seeing you naked."

I laugh, "Maybe a little. But that's what makes you, you."

"I just need to clarify some things, Elizabeth, before I tell your father it's okay to announce the alliance between the both of us."

"Yes," I tell him. "I'm up for it but what's your question?"

"If I am right about Victor, if he, by chance, got the courage to confess his feelings. Will you make the decision to stop our alliance for your happiness in life?"

12