Man in a Suitcase

Story Info
Traveling man gets help relaxing.
1k words
4.2
58.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers

Everything had gone wrong. The flight was delayed and as a result, I missed my next connection. Delta was very apologetic but they had no other flights leaving that evening so I was stuck in Atlanta, Georgia for the next twenty-four hours. Delta arranged for a hotel room at their expense at the airport hotel and I immediately got settled in and called my lovely wife, Arlena.

"Hi, honey. How's Milwaukee?"

"I guess it's fine, but I'm not there."

"What?" I explained the situation to her and smiled at the relief in her voice when she heard that I was safely ensconced in the hotel room. "Are you tired?"

"I'm sore. I'm tired. I'm hungry. And I miss you very much."

"Oh, I miss you, too, honey." My heart twisted, hearing the longing in her voice. "This is the longest you've been away from home."

"I know." Tomorrow would mark nine weeks into this cross-country odyssey that my company called 'Sales Calls'. "Only three more weeks to go, baby, and then we go on vacation."

"I'm looking forward to it, John." She sighed. "Well, I'll let you go. You try to relax and get some rest, okay?"

I laughed. "You know I can't relax, Rena."

"I know what would make you relax."

My cock hardened at the hint of sexual mischievousness in her voice and I gave it a healthy squeeze. "Stop that. You're too far away to play with Little John."

"I can dream, can't I?" She sighed softly. "Now, you get off this phone and get some rest."

"I will, honey. I love you."

"I love you, too."

I hung up the phone, ate a room service T-bone and baked potato and tried to relax, per my wife's orders. The knock at the door surprised me halfway through CSI and I tugged my bulk up, doubly surprised to see a beautiful woman outside, carrying a small briefcase and a purse.

"Mr. John Halloway?"

"Uh, yes."

"I here for your massage."

"Massage? I didn't order a massage."

"No, you didn't, but your wife did. You do have a wife named Arlena?"

I just nodded, watching as the blonde pushed her way into the room and took a look around. "Uh, yes."

"Good." She placed the suitcase on the table and turned back to me. "Okay. Take your clothes off."

"What?"

"Take your clothes off." She paused. "Didn't your wife tell you anything?"

"Uh, no."

"This is a nude full body massage. You're nude, I massage. Now, let's get started."

It took me several minutes to realize that she was the real thing and that Arlena had indeed sent her to me. I peeled my shirt and pants off, leaving my socks, boxers and A-shirt. She looked at me with an impatient look and I reluctantly dropped the socks and shirt. Another glare and I knew the shorts had to go. I took the towel she offered, tossed the shorts and laid down on the bed.

Her warm hands started at my feet and I swore that I could feel every little bit of ache and tenseness disappear under her nimble fingers. She continued with my calves and thighs, squeezed my gluteus maximus like a ripe grapefruit, then set to work on my broad back. It took her nearly thirty minutes to make it to my neck and another ten to massage the backs of my arms. Satisfied with her work, she asked me to turn over.

"Wow. If you stopped right now, I'd be happy. I feel so limber." For the first time since she'd arrived, I saw a shadow of a smile.

"Just do me a favor. Don't try to do a Rockette kick, will ya? I don't want to have to explain that kinds of injury to your wife."

I laughed, settling onto my back and heaving a huge sigh. I was pretty well relaxed but I was also full as hell and had a hard time breathing with my huge gut in the way. Again, she started at my feet, folding each toe and rubbing the separate joints, flexing the ankles and knees, then moving on to my thighs. That's when it happened. My cock awoke and rudely bumped against her hand several times.

"I see someone wants some attention."

I blushed the color of her shirt. "Sorry."

She shrugged with a small smile and subtly bypassed the offending item. She tickled my stomach and chest, then dropped a black satin blindfold on my head. "Put this on."

"Why?"

"Because I said so. Just put it on."

I put the blindfold on and shouted when she jerked the towel off my body. "What are you doing?" Something rustled beside my head and fuzzy headphones dropped onto my ears. There was a soft click and the sound of my wife's sexy voice filled my ears.

"Hello, honey. If my dear friend, Liz, has done her job, you are naked and for once, relaxed. Or are you?" I felt a warm liquid dribble on my cock and Liz's gentle fingertips rubbed its length. I moaned lightly. "Mmm, now you are. I've always loved your cock, John. You know why? Because it's so nice and thick." Liz gave me a hard tug and my breath caught in my throat. "And when I take you in my mouth, you always thicken up. Your head's so nice and fat. I love the way it rolls around on my tongue."

Liz chose that moment to take me into her mouth and a shockwave zapped me from head to toe. I felt the familiar tingle that I always felt with my Arlena and I had to moan. Listening to my wife's words and Liz performing my wife's actions, I was in heaven. My skin tingled and my toes curled and before long, I was panting Arlena's name and firing my load into Liz's mouth. She swallowed each squirt without complaint and laved the super-sensitive head until I was begging her to stop.

As I lay recuperating from my orgasm, I smiled, hearing my wife's final words. "I love you, John. Make sure to give her a good tip!"

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,283 Followers