Man in Van

Story Info
He gives her a ride in exchange for...
1.8k words
4.19
197k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxs1582
sxs1582
6 Followers

A young man was cruising around in his car looking for some company. He pulled into a parking lot and as he was walking into a liquor store, he spotted a young woman loitering outside. By the way she was standing half in the shadows, out of sight of the clerk at the counter inside, he knew what she was up to. He took his time fooling around with his rear view mirror, made eye contact with her, smiled and walked slowly toward the door of the store.

"Excuse me, sir," she said, not moving out of the shadows. She He gave her a look like, "who, me?" and approached her.

"Can I help you?" he asked innocently.

"Well.... I was wondering....I don't normally do this but... Would you buy me some beer? I need three cases."

He smiled at her, very friendly. "Gee, I don't know. That's a lot of beer. How old are you?"

"Nineteen. Please. My friends are having this party tomorrow night and my brother was supposed to get it for us but-- Please? All my friends are counting on me." Her big brown eyes, her pale face, pleaded with him.

"Well, alright. Give me the money." She gave him the money as discreetly as she could (she was nervous) and thanked him profusely.

When he came out of the store, he loaded the beer directly into the back of his van. The girl thought she'd been scammed. "Hey, what are you doing?"

"I can't give it to you here. Get in your car and follow me a couple blocks. "

"Oh. Um, I don't have a car."

"You were going to carry three cases of beer home by yourself?"

"God, I didn't think of that. I guess I could call a cab."

"Get in." She didn't really like the way he said it-- he was too ready. "Look, I can't give you the beer here and I don't want to mess around waiting for your cab. Why don't I just give you a ride?"

"I dunno. I... "

"C'mon, come with me. You want the beer? " He got into the van and waited for her to follow. She did. She told him where she lived and he went in that direction. About half way there he pulled off into an alley.

"You can have your beer and a ride home, but what do I get out of it?"

She was afraid this was coming. "Don't do this mister. Just give me the beer and I'll get out of here."

"What's the matter? I'm a nice guy, right?"

"Yeah, you're okay, but I don't want to do anything with you."

He reached over her and opened the passenger door for her then he unlocked her seat belt. "You don't have to do anything. I just want to look at you. Okay? You're so pretty and sweet. C'mon. You don't have to do anything." She thought about the deal she was about to make. He was cute, in a creepy-sexy way. She could have walked away from her money, her beer and the biggest party of the year, not to mention all her friends, or she could let this guy... She really didn't think he would hurt her. While she was sitting there with the door open he got into the back seat. She closed the door and followed , sitting down next to him.

"All I want is one kiss for each case of beer."

"You said I didn't --"

"Just kisses." He leaned over and put his slippery lips on hers, parting her mouth with his tongue and making like he was fucking her with it. He only touched her neck and hair. He was a very good kisser. When he was done and she was blushing he said, "Now take you dress off. I want to look at you."

"What are you going to do?"

"I won't touch you. I just want to look."

She pulled her dress over her head and was in nothing but her silky pink bra and panties, pale, lithe and pert.

"You're very pretty. You got a nice body. Now take off your bra. I want to see your tits." She hesitated, but her persisted. "C'mon. I just want to see you." With shaky hands, she reached behind her back, unhooked her bra, and slid it off. Then he spoke again, "You ever have sex before?"

"No."

"Ever fooled around?"

"Yeah-- " she said, trying to sound sarcastic and put him in his place.

"Oh, don't be like that. I know you're not a brat. You're a sweet girl, right? Now don't be a brat-- be sweet. Okay, now lie back. Just relax. Put your hands behind your head-- just like that. I just want to look at you. But you're hard to resist, you know?" She lay back on the seat, her bare skin touched the cold, slightly sticky vinyl and made her nipples hard. He moved so he was straddling her thighs. He unzipped his pants and his erect cock jumped out at her.

She gasped and moved to get up, but he reassured her, "I won't touch you. I swear. Just let me look at you." She was up on her elbows and didn't move. "C'mon. If I wanted to force you, I would have done it by now, right? Just lay back and everything will be okay." She laid back. "Put your hands behind your head again." She did. Looking down at her full, naked breasts, he grabbed his dick instead of her tits. He got off on his will power-- whether it was the power of his will over some one else or over himself. "You ever let your boyfriend jack off on your tits?" Staring at his cock like a deer caught in headlights, she shook her head no. "Ever let him cum on your ass?.... No? Oh, don't tell me you're a tease."

"I'm not a tease. I'm a nice girl."

"Mmmmm... same thing." The whole time he was working his dick with his fist-- wanting to rub it against her smooth, pliant flesh but resisting. He would not touch her. "Pull your panties up," he commanded her. "Pull them up tight so I can see your pussy through them.." She reached down and pulled her panties up taught between her legs, caressing her clit with the silky material. Her thighs were pressed tightly together and she could feel her cunt getting hot and soaking her panties. She couldn't help it. "You like that, don't you? Keep going." For a second he envisioned her begging him to fuck her. He wished he could take her home, tie her to the kitchen table and tease her tender little pussy till she was begging him to stick it in her. This nearly made him come but he was a master of restraint. He backed off enough to keep himself from blowing his wad.

"Turn over," he told her. "Let me see your ass." He raised himself off her a little and she turned. As she rolled over, her legs still between his, her bare thigh pressed against his balls, putting a brief, delicious pressure on his loaded testicles.. When she was on her stomach he saw how her panties, pulled up tight between her legs, parted her firm, round ass cheeks and he almost tore them off but he made her take them off herself.

"Pull your panties down." She slid them down over her ass as far as she could was naked. "Come on, show me your ass." She felt her wetness making her pussy lips and thighs slippery and there was a tantalizing pulsing deep in her cunt. She was confused and angry at herself for her reaction, but she arched her back and pushed her butt up towards his cock.

"Oh, such a sweet ass..." he hissed and he grabbed his cock again and began pumping his fist up and down its swollen, veiny shaft. His cockhead was poised directly above her crack and he could imagine its swollen tip, slippery with pre-cum, sliding into her tight hole. He tightened his grip to simulate the vision. "Are you wet, sweety? You wanna touch yourself?" She only whimpered a little. "Do it. Go ahead." She reached down and put her hand between her legs and began stroking her clit.

"That's a good girl," he whispered. Then he moved one of his knees so it was between her legs and he spread her thighs so he could watch her rubbing her wet cunt lips. He was pleased by the sight of her gyrating, pumping ass as she humped her hand. She turned her head so she could watch him stroking his delicious hard-on and she realized that now he was teasing her. She was pretending it was his cock that was fucking her as she shamelessly penetrated herself with her fingers--- inviting him to shove his cock into her tight, wet pussy. He held his dick so, just as he promised, he didn't touch her and he jacked off furiously. With her other hand she reached around and spread her ass cheeks, giving him a better view of both her willing holes.

"You gonna fuck me?" she asked, almost begging.

"No, baby. You don't get any cock tonight. Just a little come." She moaned in frustration and dipped her fingers deeper into her cunt, smeared pussy juice over her asshole and stroked it teasingly, offering him the ultimate fuck if he wanted it. "You like to get fucked in the ass? How many cocks could you take right now?" His voice was a hoarse growl, as he answered for her. "One in your pussy, one in your ass and one in that sweet mouth of yours-- is that what you want, baby? Every hole filled with cock? Every hole filled with come?" But she refused to answer-- or maybe she couldn't.

The sight of her wantonly violating her own pussy and offering him her ass peaked out his will power. He held it off just long enough to hear her beg, "Please. Oh, please!" while her pretty, round ass humped her hand frantically and she squealed in orgasm. Then he let loose, sending a torrent of hot, thick cum all over her creamy tail, splattering her pussy and asshole with gooey white jism.

When they were done, he got off her, took off his t-shirt and wiped her up-- it was the first time he touched her and he was gentle. When she was clean, he sat down in the driver's seat. "Get dressed and I'll drive you home." She liked him without a shirt-- he was lean and strong. When she was dressed, she sat in the passenger seat and he leaned over to buckle her seatbelt and kissed her in a wet and tender way. She was still shaking from her orgasm. He drove as she gave him directions. He stopped a block from her place and he helped her carry the cases of beer to her house, where they hid them in the garage.

Before he left, he asked her what time the party was, and she told him to be there at eight o'clock if he wanted barbeque.

THE END.

sxs1582
sxs1582
6 Followers