Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you dress like a little slut underneath your prim and proper persona," Morgan said.

"Morgan, enough," I firmly stated. "You've been acting very rude lately."

"I'm the Man of the House now," she reminded me.

"Your father's the normal Man of the House, and he doesn't treat me like this," I countered; he was a gentleman... well, when we weren't in the bedroom.

"You mean when he treats you like a three-hole fuck slut?" she questioned, moving her hand under my skirt and to my bare pussy. "He's respectful when you beg him to ream your asshole?" she continued. "You've never seen me down here fetching a glass of water with cum all over my face."

"Morgan!" I gasped, trying to push her away.

"Shit, you even leave your cunt open for easy access," she mused, as she held me firmly in place and slid a finger inside my pussy, informing us both that it was sopping wet.

"Morgan, what the hell are you doing?" I protested, even as I moaned helplessly, her finger pumping in and out of me.

"I'm preparing my house-slut for a good morning fucking," she answered matter-of-factly.

"I'm your Dad's fiancé," I pointed out.

"And when he's gone, I'm in charge," she pointed out, finding my g-spot and tapping. "He even said so."

"Oooooooh," I moaned, her finger driving me completely weak and leaving me at her whim.

"Now I know you would have happily munched on Amber or Katie's cunts if I'd ordered you to last night; we all heard the bathwater splashing while we listened at the door," she continued, pulling her finger out and pushing me to my knees. "But I have something you'll like even better."

I was dazed and confused and before I even knew what was happening, she'd lifted up what little there was of her plaid skirt and ordered, "Pull down my panties and retrieve your breakfast."

I looked where she was pointing and my bewilderment was replaced with utter shock... Morgan had a penis! And from the way it was perfectly framed in her frilly pink panties, she had a big one! I was trying to process the reality that my step-daughter-to-be was a she-male, as she got impatient (just like her father always did when he wanted his dick sucked).

"Hurry up, Mommy," she ordered. "Serve the Man of the House."

My morals shut off as I stared at the big cock semi-visible behind the sheer fabric as hunger took over. I wanted that cock! I needed to obey!

I pulled her panties down and a massive nine inch penis, much bigger than her father's, flopped out in front of me.

"Oh my," I breathed, as I stared at the enormous cock.

"I get that a lot," she mused... instantly making me wonder if she was fucking Amber and Katie... last night's conversation suddenly taking on a whole different meaning.

I took it in my hand... the thickness almost as impressive as the length.

"Now you can play with your new toy anytime you want, Mommy," Morgan said, startling me out of my hypnotic state... I had totally forgotten she even had a body apart from that behemoth mesmerising me, "But now I need your lips wrapped around it. Be a good little slut and suck my dick."

Of course, I should have refused with extreme prejudice.

Of course, I should have leapt to my feet and stomped away with frosty disdain.

Of course, I should have remembered I was engaged to her father... who was a satisfying tyrant (but with a dick two inches shorter than this one).

Yet, I did none of those things.

Instead I did what I usually did when ordered to do something sexually... I obeyed. I leaned forward and took that massive, mouth-stretching cock between my lips.

"Good Mommy!" she moaned.

I couldn't believe my step-daughter-to-be had a cock.

I couldn't believe I was sucking my step-daughter-to-be's huge, delicious cock.

In my natural submissive position, I just did what came naturally... I just sucked... I just obeyed.

"Oh yeah, I knew you'd be a good girl," she said, clearly enjoying her power over me... dominant power that I knew would enforce the successful coup she had just staged on our stepmother/stepdaughter hierarchy... yet my submissive nature had me only focusing on the present... nine inches of a present. And I'd be lying if I whispered (okay, gasped) into your ear that I wasn't already wondering what this big dick would feel like in my cunt... although I was unable to fathom it fitting in my ass... her cock a good two inches longer and substantially thicker than the member proudly wielded by my fiancé... her father.

Her tone condescending, used clearly for tactical reasons, added to my humiliation, which, oddly, only enhanced my submission.

"You can take more than that in your cock sucking mouth, so do it!" she ordered, after a couple minutes of my sucking only half of her cock.

I wasn't sure I could possibly deep throat her whole cock, something I could do for her dad, but I did begin taking in more of her with each forward bob, oddly wanting to be a good cock sucker for her... even though I definitely shouldn't have been sucking her cock at all.

I was cheating.

I was cheating on my fiancé with his own daughter.

That made me wonder... he obviously knew she had a cock... did he know this was going to happen? Had he and Morgan actually planned this?

"Oh yeah, I'm going to be using this mouth for cum deposits a lot from now on," she bragged.

I don't know why, but that pronouncement made me bob faster as I moaned on her cock. Unlike many women, I loved everything about cum.

I loved the thick texture as I collected it on my tongue. I loved the taste as I swished it around in my mouth like mouthwash.

I loved the subtle taste of cum, and the slick feeling as it slid down my throat like an oyster and filled my belly.

I loved the warmth of the sticky seed as it splattered my face. I also loved how slutty it was... how delightfully dirty... to be on my knees allowing someone to cum all over my face. Truthfully, I even liked to smooth cum all over my face, finding it helped keep my complexion pure.

I loved the different ways cum could exit a cock: like a cannon blast, in squirts, or just oozing out.

I also loved the feeling of cum exploding in my cunt.

And lastly, like the good submissive slut I was, I loved the feeling of my asshole walls being coated with cum.

I wondered as I sucked this amazing cock, how I was going to receive Morgan's cum. I was certain the choice wouldn't be up to me, and that was a good thing.

That answer was revealed a couple dozen bobs later as she pulled out of my mouth and instantly splattered my face with the most abundant load of cum I'd ever received (and I'd received many). I closed my eyes just in time to avoid the sting, and the twenty-four hour rash that would have been both annoying and awkward while I was formally objecting to certain testimony being admitted in court.

She groaned, "Take it all, Mommy-slut," as rope after rope splattered my face.

Once done, she shoved her cock back into my mouth and slowly fucked my mouth, as I savoured the feeling of after-ooze.

I just sat there on my knees, face coated in cum, as she resumed using me.

When she pulled out a minute later, she ordered, "Don't move."

I obeyed, even as I was curious what she was planning, even as my cunt was on fire.

A moment later, she said, "Look up at me."

I lifted my head.

"Open your eyes," she ordered.

I scooped away a wad of cum near my left eye and opened them, my face going redder when I saw her phone aimed at me.

"Smile," she said, as she snapped pictures of me.

I begged, "Please don't."

"Don't worry, these are just for me," she said carelessly, taking a couple more, before turning and leaving.

I remained on my knees for a minute, until I heard the front door close, and realized she had definitely finished with me. I got up, shook my head at what had just transpired and went to my bedroom's washroom.

Looking in the mirror, I saw my make-up was a mess... she had indeed coated my entire face with cum.

I rubbed the beneficial cum deep into my pores, before washing my face and reapplying my make-up. I checked my outfit for cum, but none had fallen on it, and I hurried to work, a good fifteen minutes late.

I wanted to call my fiancé and tell him what happened... but I wasn't sure what to say. 'Hey, I sucked your daughter and she gave me a facial'? So I didn't, and instead spent the day busy in court.

It wasn't until I was driving home a little after six that I replayed the morning, replayed my actions, and tried to figure out what I was going to say. Obviously what we'd done was wrong. Obviously it couldn't happen again.

To my surprise, when I got home, she was in the kitchen and had made dinner, something she'd never done for me before.

She greeted me very pleasantly, "Hi, Mom. How was your day?"

"Um, very good," I answered, the trial seeming to be going our way after our key witness ripped apart their entire murder scenario.

"Mine too," she nodded, as she courteously pulled out a chair for me and I sat down.

It was weird how nice she was acting, and how she gave absolutely no indication that I'd given her a blow job just ten hours ago.

We ate a delicious dinner that she had obviously taken great pains to prepare well, as I asked about her school day, she asked about my trial, I asked about cheerleading, she asked about the wedding, I asked about prom, and she asked about the plans for the honeymoon.

It was all superficial. It was all safe. Thank God!

Unfortunately, I couldn't get this morning or her cock out of my head. I wanted it again.

My pussy had been on fire... even in court... ever since I'd been pushed onto my knees.

I already had plans to soon be watching some porn and using the suction cup wall cock, rarely used since I'd met Jim... where I could fuck myself to multiple orgasms.

It wasn't until the meal was done and she stood up that things finally became clearer. She asked, "Do you want dessert?"

"I'm always up for dessert," I answered, having a sweet tooth for chocolate.

"That is great to know," she said, her earlier devious tone back. Morgan demonstrated she was thinking more about vanilla than chocolate when she moved to me, lifted up her skirt and ordered, "I've been keeping your dessert warm all day."

"Morgan, I...." I began to protest even as I stared at her juicy cock... until she grabbed my head and shoved her cock in my mouth.

My protest was quickly silenced as she began slowly fucking my mouth. And as I sucked my stepdaughter's huge dick for the second time that day, I pondered how I was going to get out of this... and whether I even wanted to.

"Oh yeah, I finally found a good way to shut you up," she moaned softly, condescendingly.

Part of me was angry at this cheap shot, but that anger was subdued by the reality that I loved her cock and wanted to feel it inside me, and not only in my mouth.

"Yep, I think we finally found the perfect purpose for those soft lips," she continued, even as she pushed deeper and deeper into my mouth.

She kept humiliating me:

"Oh yes Mommy, you're a natural little cum bucket."

"I see why Dad figured you were worth keeping."

"God, I'd love for your colleagues to see what kind of bimbo whore you become behind closed doors."

Each comment added humiliation upon humiliation, and frustratingly, each made my juices seep out of my naked slit.

Then she warned, pumping faster between my lips, "Here comes your dessert."

And God was I ready for her creamy, homemade dessert!

And a few strokes later I was receiving it, as her warm cum exploded against my throat and slid down.

She kept pumping my mouth for a good minute, until every drop of cum had slithered into my belly.

Morgan pulled out and said, "Did you enjoy your dessert?"

I looked up, the dessert very satisfying, as I nodded, "It was very yummy." Shit! Had I just called it 'yummy'?

She scoffed, "You really are just a cum hungry bimbo behind that pretentious holier-than-thou exterior."

My face burned with her criticism, yet it was hard to argue it away, since I'd sucked her cock twice today without any real protesting.

"I left an outfit on your bed. Go put it on and put your hair into pigtails," she ordered, as she dropped her skirt to hide the big, juicy cock I was still staring at with lust.

I finally came to my senses, her hypnotic tool no longer keeping me mesmerized, as I stood up and protested, "Morgan, this is wrong."

She sighed. "You heard what Daddy said. While he's gone, I'm the Man of the House, and that means you do as you're fucking told."

"Morgan, I...." I began to protest, even as her firm words sent the mother of all gushes out of my excessively damp pussy.

"Shut up, Mommy-slut," she interrupted. "When I'm the Man of the House you do exactly what I fucking tell you. Is that understood?"

"I, um...." I stammered, somehow her sudden verbal domination rattling me more than the two forced blow jobs had been able to.

"The answer is fucking, 'Yes, Mistress'," Morgan clarified, "Now say it, you simpleton sex slave."

I was speechless.

I was a deer in the headlights.

I was utterly soaked... my wetness overflowing my pussy and slithering down my inner thighs.

"Fuck," she shook her head, as she moved her hand under my dress and directly to my soaked crotch. She then roared with laughter, "You feign dignity, you attempt defiance, but you've gone commando all day, and now you're fucking soaked. You really are just a bimbo cum whore."


Her finger slid inside me and I moaned loudly, ashamed at my weakness. She was my step-daugher-to-be.

"So who am I?" she questioned, fingering me.

Already horny, now desperate, I moaned, "Fuck!"

"Say it, you fucking dumb bitch," she demanded, pulling her soaked finger out of me and shoving it in my mouth.

Wanting her finger back in me, my orgasm now all I cared about, I finally said the words she wanted to hear, "Use me as the bimbo bitch cum slut I am, Mistress."

"There, was that so fucking hard?" she asked in triumph, as she slapped my clit.

"Oooooh," I moaned, the sudden sharp stimulation making my entire body twitch.

"Now go upstairs and climb into the outfit I left for you," she demanded.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, defeated, as I turned and headed to my bedroom in utter but contradictory humiliation and excitement... wanting to come... knowing I was going to masturbate the moment I was alone in my room.

"And don't touch that wet box of yours until I tell you to," she ordered, as if reading my mind.

"Yes, Mistress," I responded, deflated and now hoping that whatever she had in store for me even included an orgasm.

"And remember the pigtails," she added.

And as I climbed the stairs, she yelled, "And keep the thigh highs on."

In my room, on my bed, was her cheerleader's outfit. I shook my head... what did she plan to make me do? I knew I wouldn't be up for cartwheels.

And why was my cunt so fucking wet?

I got undressed and began to put on the outfit even as she yelled out, "No fucking bra or panties either."

So I took off my bra before putting on the revealing outfit.

I put the outfit on, which was super tight... my tits being bigger than Morgan's. So tight my hard nipples were clearly poking out for all to see.

I put my hair in pigtails, which I hadn't done since high school, pigtails really a middle school thing... or a nerd thing.

Before heading back downstairs, I looked in my full length mirror. I couldn't believe how good and how much younger I looked. The skirt was so short it showed all my thigh highs.

I began to head out when she walked into my bedroom. She nodded approvingly, "You look slut hot."

I took it as a compliment and replied, "This definitely makes me look younger."

"Are you still horny, slut?" She asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I nodded, hoping she was going to resume fingering me... although I wondered If she planned to fuck me. And if she wanted to, whether I could resist. Her dick was so fucking big, I was sending myself mixed signals.

She asked, over-the-top politely like a server in a five-star restaurant, "Ma'am, would you prefer to sample my cock in your cunt or your asshole?" She added, not at all elegantly, "'Cause I know you're a three hole fuck slut."

I didn't say anything, knowing these walls were thin and she had likely listened in, intentionally or not, on some of our fuck sessions where I often declared I was a 'three hole fuck slut', usually as he reamed my ass.

"Or maybe you want it in both," she questioned.

The truth was that both sounded really good... although I wasn't convinced I could possibly take that massive cock in my asshole... the length perhaps... but the extra girth scared me a bit... Jim was a lot thinner.

Yet deciding I was already fucked (I mean that in the figurative sense for now, and likely very soon in the literal one), having already sucked her cock twice, I answered sincerely, giving in completely to my submissive nature, "I'm your slut, Mistress, you can fuck me in whichever holes you want."

She laughed, as she turned me around by my shoulders and bent me over the edge of my bed, "You're even better than Dad's last slut."

I wondered what that meant... even though it seemed obvious. I recall him saying that his last relationship hadn't continued because Morgan hated her, and he just hadn't seen a way to make it work.

Yet, before I had time to really ponder the true scope of her words, her cock was buried in my cunt in one quick deep thrust.

"Oh fuck! Fuck me with that huge cock," I screamed; the moment a dick was in me my brain switched into standby mode and the rest of me flipped into full bimbo slut mode.

"Oh yeah, I knew you were a keeper the moment I met you," she purred from deep in her throat, as her hands went to my hips and she really began fucking me.

Again her words were foreboding and odd, yet at the time her dick in my cunt was all that mattered. I wanted to be fucked hard and deep by this huge mother fucking dick. I moaned, as I asked, "You always knew I was a little slut?"

"Your slut-hood is obvious," she answered, as she continued to slam into me. "All you pretentious wanna-be-taken-seriously bitches are sluts underneath your overpriced exteriors."

And unfortunately, she was completely right. I don't know if she was right about all women in positions of power like me, but she had described me perfectly... and knowing my weakness, she was exploiting it for her own pleasure... which led to my pleasure... our mutual intense pleasure.

She then asked, after a couple minutes of slamming her nine inches of thick dick into my cunt, "You like my cock, Mommy?"

I knew she was being condescending with the term 'Mommy,' but it only enhanced my euphoria... incest a secret fantasy that often turned me on (my last boyfriend loving to pretend I was his sister and he my brother). I was breathing heavy now, my orgasm already imminent, as I begged, "Oh yes, fuck Mommy's cunt with that huge horse cock."

"Am I bigger than Daddy?" she asked, as she suddenly stopped, all nine inches lodged motionless deep inside me.

I was so desperate to come... I didn't hesitate as I admitted, "Yes, you're much bigger than Daddy."

She did three quick machine gun thrusts before asking, as her finger slid into my asshole, "And whose cock would you rather have in this sloppy cunt? Daddy's or mine?"

I knew I shouldn't answer truthfully... I hated throwing my fiancé under the bus... but he was the reason I was in this situation... he had made her Man of the House and insisted that I always obey the Man of the House.

So I admitted, "I'd take your huge pecker pounding my pussy any day."

"Remember that, slut," she growled, as she pulled completely out, and in one hard astounding thrust, impaled my asshole with all of her length.