Man of the House

Story Info
Husband and wife bisexual life with inlaws.
5.5k words
3.99
226.9k
73

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 03/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry honey, sometimes things just don't work out like we have planed. We can do it on another weekend, maybe next month." Tom said as he tried to explain to his wife that work has to come first.

"But Tom we can still have some fun this weekend, you'll just have to come down a little late. Mom and dad said we can stay a couple of weeks with them, they don't mind a bit. I'll fly down on Friday and that will give you all day Friday and Saturday to impress the shit out of your boss."

"Are you sure?" Tom said giving her a mean look.

"Yes I'm sure. You can fly down on Sunday, that will give me mom and dad plenty of time to visit aunt Fay, you don't care much for her anyway.

"You have me there." Tom joked.

"Then we will have the whole week for fun in the sun with my folks." Jen said patting tom on the butt.

"Florida dose sound all full nice, and I do have plenty of vacation time saved up. Are you sure you don't mind flying alone. I know how you get on planes."

"I'll be fine Jen said. We will have a blast, mom and dad are dieing to get to spend some time with us."

"Ok Ok sounds like you're not taking no for an answer. But I'll expect something special before you leave, if you know what I mean."

"Oh you'll get all that and them some." she said with a wicked grin.

"You don't scare me missy, remember I'm the wild one here."

"Oh sweet dear you have no idea what you're in for." she said turning for the bedroom.

A week with the in laws, what more could a man want. But it is nice to see how Jen seems to come alive when they are around. Its like she is a little kid again. I guess I will have to make the best of it, at least I will get some time to relax by the pool and checkout my sexy looking mother in law. And dam dose she look good in a two piece bikini. But there is my father in law to deal with, he just never seems to be real relaxed around me. I always feel like deep down he doesn't like me, I'm always going out of my way to try to please him, maybe this weekend will give us a chance to finally get to know each other.

Friday evening came around and Jenny headed off to Florida. Before she left she gave me a little tongue action, but the little tease wouldn't let me finish. She said I will have to wait till Sunday night. And that it would give me something to think about wile I played golf with the boss. Or play with my bosses balls, as she liked to put it. I try to explain that golf is serious business, and that is where all the big deals are make. You get a client out there and get a few bears in them and anything can happen.

Work and play went all as planed, and with Sunday finally here I set off for Florida. I was time for a little fun in the sun, some swimming and a lot of booze. I landed in Orlando and after turning my phone back on saw I had missed two messages. Both the messages were from Jenny the first one.

"Hey sweetie I guess I missed you. Me mom and dad are up at aunt fays today. We are planning to pick up on our way back. Love you see you soon bye."

The second message told a different tale though.

"Hey sweetie, its me again. Its looking like we wont be picking you up after all. Aunt fey is sick and mom and dad want to stay until uncle Rick gets back from LA. Uncle Rick wont be back until in the morning so you'll be batching it again tonight sorry. I knew you wouldn't mind catching a cab over to mom and pop's. Love you see you tomorrow."

Looks like I'm on my own for another night, Tom thought as he headed off to catch a ride. "This just keeps getting better and better. I hope things go better tomorrow."

Finally a chance to kick back and relax, Tom thought as the cab pulled in to Deb and Larry's place, and what a nice place it was. Sunny Florida and a big house all to myself maybe this wont be a total waste of a vacation. Tom got out and headed up to the rear entrance. He prodded around the flower bed and found what he was looking for. The key to the backdoor, it was hidden under a very small statue with a very long penis. How odd he thought as he placed it back in its spot. He made his way inside, and was glad to be out of the heat, it had been a long day and he was ready for a cold beer and some rest. "Ah yes home sweet home, at least for the next seven days, lets checkout what refreshments the in-laws have for me." The fridge was fully stocked with miller light, not Larry's brew he is a bud man for life, thank you Deb she knows what I like. Tom cracked open one of the beers and took a long draw, thinking of his mother in law. It sure was nice of her to get me my brew, I wouldn't care to have a go with her, she looks hot as hell in those tight shorts she's always wearing. Tom thought about her sexy body as he enjoyed the rest of his beer. Then it came to him that this would be a perfect opportunity to do some snooping around, with the place to himself, and no one home till tomorrow. "This could prove to be interesting," he muttered to himself as he chugged the last of his beer.

Tom trashed his bottle, and headed upstairs to see what the in laws have hiding in their bedroom. He slipped in, being careful not to make any noise. "Why are you being so quiet? There's no one here but you silly." Tom told himself. He looked around a bit taking in everything. The room was well kept, the king size bed was made. They had a nice big screen TV at the foot of the bed, and all the bells and whistles to go with it. "lets see what's in debs dresser," hers with the perfume setting on it, some nice stuff too channel, creed, amouage the lady has taste ill give her that. Tom slid the drawer open and started digging through Debs privates. It contained the usual fare, sexy panties some lingerie, even a little vibrator. Tom took the vibrator out and took a deep whiff of it. He imagined Deb laying on the bed using it. He imagined her spread eagle working her clit with it pinching one nipple. The thought make his dick stir in his pants. Tom dug deeper in the drawer and came across a small tin container, he opened it finding a small amount of pot.

"Cool Deb I had no idea you rocked the chronic, man could we have had so much fun if you had shared this with me."

Tom carefully put everything back in its place and closed the drawer. He then turned his attention to Larry's dresser. His was covered in cologne bottles and different kinds of gold chains on a necklace rack, man my in-laws have some expensive tastes, i guess when you have money you can afford to treat your self to nice stuff like this. Lets see what old lar has put up in here, Tom thought as he slid open the top drawer. Not much to note, basic guy stuff except for five bottles of lube a bit strange Tom thought. Nothing else to note except a key ring with two keys. "I wonder where these go?" Tom said to himself. He looked around the bedroom for where the keys fit but couldn't find anything. He was about to give up when he saw a scrape in the carpet by the wall. The wall didn't fit in with the rest of the room it had a full length mirror on it and it went between the floor boards, checking it closely i could see scratches around a hole in the side. He slid on of the keys into the hole and it was a perfect fit. The mirror swung open like a door revealing a closet. The closet was stuffed full of DVD's and books of some kind, Toms hart was racing. "Slow down," Tom thought to himself, you have all the time in the world to check this out. take your time you may never get another chance to snoop through this find again. Looking at a few of the movies he saw they were blank homemade movies, vol 34 the first one said. "This is allot of trouble to go through for some old home movies." Tom thought, as he looked through the books. He quickly saw they were photo albums. He picked one out and opened it up in the middle, and his eyeballs almost shot out of his skull.

"Holy shit."

It was Deb on her knees with Larry's cock shoved balls deep down her throat.

"Holy fuck."

Tom looked around over his shoulder, paranoid as fuck that he was going to get caught. He fumbled through the pages, it was quit a sight to behold. There was his in-laws in gauged in every sort of raunchy sex act you could imagine. He could feel the blood flowing to the head of my cock oh god what a find he thought as he blazed through the albums. There was everything you could think of deb sucking cock, deb with a vibrator, deb with three vibrators, deb with a dick in her ass deb eating out Larry's asshole. There were even some with other people i didn't know deb licking some women's pretty pink snatch, some other guy fucking deb, Larry and the same guy both fucking deb one in her ass one in her pussy. Birth control must be a myth because every page had a close-up of a freshly creamed pussy with it running out some had the strange guy licking it up which made my stomach turn and my dick twitch at the same time. Next Tom saw one that made him bug out even more. The strange guy was all decked out in a dress and heels, as the pictures progressed he was pinched and prodded by Larry treating him like he was his, his to do what he wanted to do with. As the story unfolded through the pictures he first sucked Larry's cock, then there was several of him eating out Larry's ass, and then finally Larry had him bent over on all fours fucking the daylights out of him. It ended with a close-up of the strangers asshole being fingered as Larry's cum ran out of it.

"Wow what the hell have i found."

Tom would never have dreamed his in-laws were like this. He looked through the rest of the albums and got down to the last one. The name on the cover stopped him in his tracks, it read Daddies little girl. He stood almost in a trance looking at the last album, another hint that someone was going to catch him ran through him. With a deep breath he picked up and opened the last album, and took a step into a world that he never knew existed. A whole part of his wife's live that he never imagined existed. The first page was a photo spread of Jen laying out by the pool in a gold two piece bikini, a bikini that didn't stay on very long. As the story unfolded she first pulled down her top the next picture she was pulling aside her bottoms to show her pretty pink slit, next showed her squirting what looked like suntan lotion on her pretty pink hole. There were several pictures of her fingering her self, then it went to her on the slide. She played in the water splashing herself and diving down in the water showing her ass. The scene then shifted to the bed room and got even more interesting. The shots started off with jen and deb in the bed together kissing and sucking each others tits. Pictures of jen going down on her mom and licking her ass. deb laying on her belly spreading her ass cheeks and my wife's face buried in it. Tom was getting pretty tore up by now at this spectacle, His dick was throbbing and he thought about jacking off right there. The scene ended with deb now wearing a large strap on dildo fucking my wife first in the pussy then in the ass, and four final shots of her sucking on Larry's dick and balls. It ended with a double cum shot of jen and deb kissing with Larry's cum falling from there mouths. Finally at the end of the albums Tom put them back as he found them as best he could. He then started looking through the DVD's.

Best he could tell there were over a hundred DVD's here. He picked one out and opened the case it was labeled debs solo, another was larry and Trevor, the next was pool party with the Perry's. He grabbed a hand full including a gold cased one that caught his eye that was standing up on top in the back. The gold one was labeled man of the house which didn't sound to interesting but why the special gold case? He then turned to the entertainment center by the bed. He popped in the first movie and turned on the TV. The screen opened up with Deb dressed in a tight pair of jeans, she smiled at the camera.

"What do you want when you look at me like that." Deb purred to the camera man.

"You know what I want you little slut. Strip off those cloths and get your ass in the air. Its time to show the would that sweet cunt of yours."

Deb started gliding back and forth as she slowly undid her top, turning her back to the camera as she slid down her jeans revealing her panties. She wore a nice tight pair of boy shorts with daddies little slut written across the ass. She slowly undid her bra and flung it to the side then, cupping her large breasts she made kissey faces at the camera. Her breasts were full, with long nipples and big round areolas, which Tom loved.

"Lets see that ass," Larry ordered in a stern tone, "its time for you to put that puss to some use."

Deb with her back now to the camera slowly peeled off her panties showing her nice well tanned ass. Sliding into bed she turned into the camera.

"What is your pleasure daddy? "

Tom couldn't believe what he was seeing. After all these years lusting after his mother in law. Here she was doing all these dirty things. He was beside himself, horny as hell fighting off the urge to pull out his cock and cum all over the TV screen. Larry threw a jack rabbit vibrator onto the bead beside her, she picked it up with a lusty look in her eyes and licked the head of the toy with a slight grin. She turned it on and its warm buzz filled the speakers. She then ran it up and down the length of her stomach, slowly pausing at her clit.

"Do you want some lube baby girl?" Larry asks.

"No i like to make my own." She said as she ran two finger up inside her slit. She buried her fingers up to the knuckles and pulled out a stream of fresh pussy juice. She coated the head of the rabbit and slowly ran the head up to the her pussy opening. After working the head over her pussy she slid the head up inside her. After pausing a second she took a deep breath and shoved the length of the jackrabbit in up to the hilt. Wyle adjusting the speed of the toy she sucked the remainder of the juice from her fingers.

"That's a good girl, make yourself cum for me." Larry spat.

As her breathing picked up pace she started pinching and pulling on her left nipple, she was pulling on it so hard Tom thought she was going to pull it right off her chest.

"Oh god she purred." Working the toy in and out, her juices were now starting to run to her ass crack.

"That's it baby, make yourself cum for me."

"FUCK, OH SHIT." She screamed as she started to buck. The juice started to gush from her pussy. " OHH SHIT IM CUMMING, OHH FUCK."

"THAT'S IT, WHO'S SLUT ARE YOU?"

"OH IM YOURS, MASTER OH GOD IM YOURS." she spat as she went into a orgasmic convulsion,. Her legs shaking, eyes rolling back in her head, moaning like a whore. My mother in-law was putting on quite a show the likes of which Tom had only seen in the most seedy of porno movies. Only hours ago Tom was thinking this was going to be a boring weekend at the in-laws, and now it has turned into one of the most erotic things he have ever seen. She slowly came back down from her orgasm, breathing heavily her hands trembling.

"Did you have a good one baby girl?"

" Oh god yes, that's just what i needed sweetie," she cooed,. "Your turn now, get over here and fuck me."

"Ok. I have something else in mind though." Larry grabber her by the her by the hair. "COME OVER HERE BITCH AND GET ON YOUR KNEES." he croaked. She slid off the bed Larry's hand on the top of her head half dragging her. He forced her down on her knees grabbing her with both hands around the back of the neck shoving his dick down her throat. Tom was no stranger to a good porno flick and had seen plenty of blow jobs. He also had a fair share from jenny. But this was no blowjob, it was a pure throat fucking. He had her with both hands around the back of her neck and was pulling her to him as he slammed his dick down her throat to the balls. His balls were hitting her so hard on the bottom of her chin it sounded like someone getting bitch slapped with every stroke. Larry finished as quick and as rough as he had started, cumming hard and forcing his cock down debs throat. The cum had to have went into her lungs. She coughed and the tears flowed down her cheeks.

"DONT YOU SPILL A DROP." He yelled as she covered her mouth saving the thick white cum from falling free. Deb composed herself for a few seconds as she choked up and swallowed what was left of larry thick nut.

The screen went blank and Tom sat there on the corner of the bed half in a daze. "Man that was some show." He thought out loud to himself. He slid off the bed and grabbed the second movie, this one was labeled Jen and Deb. He loading it up and hopped back up on the bead. The video started, it was jen in the buff up on all fours. She was in this bed with her ass in the air. and shaking back and fourth.

"ARE YOU READY ANGEL?" Larry asked.

"Yes daddy." Jenny answered, still slowly shaking her ass back and forth. The camera zoomed in close to her face. She closed her eyes for a second then they shot open full and wide. The camera then ran back to show Deb running her tongue up Tom's wife's asshole. "OH GOD," she cooed.

"You like that baby girl?" Larry asked,.

"Yes daddy, it feels good,"

"Look into the camera baby, tell us what is happening to you."

"My mom is licking my asshole. she said, She is sucking and licking on my asshole and it feels really good daddy."

The camera then changed view around to the side where Deb was busy eating Jen's sweet rosebud.

"Are you enjoying yourself there dear?" Larry asks, "How dose she taste? "

"She tastes like sweet strawberry candy, I could eat her ass all day."

Larry chuckled, "I love watching my girls do dirty little things for me. Deb I think she is ready for Ralph. Who the hell is Ralph, Tom thought to himself. He soon found out. Ralph was a huge black dildo, which Deb had inserted into a strap on harness she wore. Ralph was huge, it looked to Tom that it was as large as his wrist. He stared at the screen in disbelief as his mother in law lubed up the huge black dong and got it ready for Jen. Tom thought there is no way that thing is going to fit in my wife's ass. They had played around with anal sex a few times, but this thing looks like it could split her in two. The camera came back around and zoomed in on my wife's face.

"Are you ready for Ralph baby girl?" Larry whispered.

"Yes daddy."

She barely got the words out and she sucked in enough air to fill a balloon.

"OH FUCK, FUCK, OH SHIT." Jen screamed with tears in her eyes.

"That's it girl, take it all for daddy." Larry said catching a tear with his finger.

"OH FUCK IT HURTS DADDY."

"Take it all baby girl, make daddy proud." Larry whispered as he caressed her left cheek.

Tears flowed down her pretty face as she screamed and pleaded with Larry. The camera span around to the side to check out the action around back. Deb had her by the waist and was pulling with all her strength trying to force the rest of the huge black dong into her. She screamed as Deb bared down hard and finally shoved the rest of the huge fake prick slid into her ass.

"That's it Deb, make her take it all. She will get used to it shortly. She will be begging for more before were done."

Deb fucked her with long slow strokes for a few minuets and finally she started to calm down a bit.

"Is that better baby girl? Dose it feel good inside you now. Larry asked.

"IT FEELS GOOD DADDY, I HAVE NEVER FELT SO FULL BACK THERE." Jen screamed.

Staring directly into the camera, all at once like a flash of lightning Jenny came. There were no warnings that she was about to cum, no moaning, no I'm about to cum, she just came and came hard thrashing around like she had a knife in her back..

"OHH FUCK, OHH FUCK, FUCK ME MOMMY, FUCK ME, FUCK YOUR LITTLE GIRL." She screamed.

Deb bared down and picked up the pace, slamming into my her ass with such force Tom thought the bed was going to come crashing to the floor. She came for almost a full minuet, with Deb never letting up. She pound into her like she was trying to kill her with that huge thing. As Jen started to come down from the high of the orgasm to a medium moan larry approached from the front zooming in to her face. Larry had his dick in his hand, the screen showed only Larry's dick and Jenny's face.

12