Man of the House Ch. 04

Story Info
Jacob is confronted by his mom. Also a nice family picnic.
5k words
4.49
54.6k
86

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laserchief
laserchief
130 Followers

It was Saturday, and I had to face the displeasure of waking up alone. It had not even been a week, but I had already gotten accustomed to being woken up by Cassandra's wet kisses and ensnaring limbs.

Unfortunately, she had to leave early for some kind of weekend exam at the university. That meant I had a day to myself, at least, so I went down and made myself breakfast in the quiet of my home, able to enjoy it without any fuss or mess.

Mom came down not long after. She seemed uncharacteristically sober, wearing a long satin morning robe tied low enough to show off her cleavage. She wore her blonde hair up in a golden bun. It seemed to have regained some of its usual luster.

She ran her hand along my chest and shoulder as she passed me to open the fridge. I could hear the sounds of her padding barefoot behind me.

"Cassie's out?" she asked.

"Yup," I said. "Exam or something. She said she won't be back until four, at the earliest."

"Good."

I frowned, putting down my coffee. "What?"

Mom giggled. "Nothing."

I frowned even more deeply and turned around to look at her, arm swung over the backrest. She had her back turned to me, bent over the counter with her ass stuck out in my direction. The robe covered her posterior amply, but the silky soft fabric did nothing to hide her jaw-dropping curves.

"Mom, did you just giggle?" I said. "Is anything wrong? Should I be worried?"

"Oh, nothing's wrong," she assured me in a sing-song tone. "I just feel good today, that's all." She stretched with her arms high, and even though she had her back turned to me I could still see her tits jutting out the sides of her torso.

Okay, this is weird, I thought. Mom hasn't acted this way since she accidentally smoked some of Cass's pot. She didn't smell of weed, however, and she didn't have that kind of bleary, unfocused expression. She just looked... happy. Mischievous, somehow.

I shrugged. Mom was a mystery, even to me. I turned around to finish off my breakfast. Conspiracy theories about my mother could wait. I had a whole day of privacy ahead of me, and I wasn't about to waste it.

I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders and something very soft kneading against the back of my head. Could it really be...?

"God's sake, you really are clueless," Mom said. "You work all day to make Mommy happy, but you've never thought about what she really needs."

I swallowed hard, fighting not to look back. "And what is that?"

She leaned in and whispered in my ear. "You, Kiddo."

She spun the chair around so that we faced each other. She had opened her robe, letting her unequaled chest spill out. Each breast was big as a watermelon, firm and jiggly at the same time. Fat, dark nipples rested at the apex of each, hardening at being exposed to the air.

"Mom, this..."

"Is wrong?" she completed. "I know. That's what makes it so exciting." She started rubbing my crotch, cock filling up my pant leg as it stood to attention.

"Mom, I can't do this," I said urgently. "I... I'm with someone else."

"With sweet little Cassie?" Mom smiled wryly. "Oh, I know all about that."

This time, it wasn't just my dick that went stiff. My body became paralyzed as I watched Mom squirming like a needy whore in front of me.

"W-what? I don't know what you mean."

"Oh, come now. You don't need to pretend with Mommy. I know you two rascals have been sneaking off to bump uglies with each other. It's adorable, actually. You never were good at keeping secrets from me, though. I've known since the first day. I enjoyed seeing what she did to you in that movie theater. So much so I can't help but want to recreate it."

She got down on her knees, long nails scratching against the fabric as she undid my pants. My penis came free, bobbing up and down with my balls resting heavily underneath. Mom went all wide-eyed, reverently running her fingers along my fat girth.

"It's even bigger than your father's," she breathed. She had begun panting heavily like a bitch in heat. "I never knew you had a monster like this hidden away. If I did, I would have done this a lot sooner."

Mom opened her jaw wide and leaned in to suck my cock dry, but I took her head firmly between both my hands and tilted it up.

"Mom, we can't do this," I said. "Think about Cassandra. This would ruin her."

She bit her lip. "Yeah, and what about your poor Mommy? She gets to have you all to herself, and I'm supposed to be satisfied with nothing? I'll make sure Cassandra understands, don't worry. Just relax and let me have this, Sweetie."

I swore under my breath. This was wrong. Not just because this was my own mother, but because of what it would do to Cassandra. And yet, those big, puffy lips and that wet little tongue were calling out to me. What harm could it possibly do, after all? As long as I kept it in the family, Cassandra had no reason to complain. And this might help Mom get over Dad, as well.

As Mom stroked my cock, my crotch overpowered my brain bit by bit. Eventually, I could no longer see a reason to resist. I let go of Mom's head, and she gave me a gleeful smile before descending on my dick.

I could tell that she was far more experienced at blowjobs than Cassandra could ever hope to be. She slid even my hole-wrecker of a penis easily down her throat, taking it almost all the way down to the hilt with only some mild gagging. She maintained eye contact the whole time. She had the same ravenous hunger as my sister. A family trait, it seemed.

I could not bring myself to push her away. I had to admit, it felt marvelous. She was completely different from Cassandra in her technique. My sister was fierce, gluttonous and feisty. She would shove herself onto my cock as if it was the last thing she'd ever do, and tease me every so often.

Mom was the opposite. She was composed and experienced, calmly servicing my dick with her enhanced, fuckable cock-pillows for lips while also fondling my heavy balls in one of her dainty hands. I wondered idly how many men she'd had before Dad. Maybe her success in the modeling industry hadn't all been down to her beauty-or at least, not in the traditional application of it.

"Mm, that's it," I groaned as she went particularly deep. "God, you're such a slut."

She popped off my cock for a second, licking her lips and grinning like a cat about to corner a rat. "That easy to tell, huh? I'll admit, I've been a little starved ever since your father left. Lucky he left behind a replacement to keep me satiated."

"This is just a one-time thing."

Mom gave me a knowing look. "If you say so, Kiddo." She dove right back onto my manhood and showed me some tricks involving her tongue I didn't even think possible. It squirmed around my head with incredible nimbleness, and it didn't take long before I came close to climaxing.

I took hold of her head and thrust myself deep inside until her nose hit against the base of my crotch. She gagged weakly, eyes tearing up, but I didn't want to let up just yet.

Just as I climaxed down my mother's throat, cum dribbling down her chin, the door came open.

"Hi!" Cassandra chirped as she walked in. "Turns out I had the dates all switched around. The exam's next Saturday, not..."

She stopped dead as she walked past the kitchen and saw Mom with my dick in her mouth. She didn't seem overly concerned herself, popping my member out of her mouth and standing with a dignified stretch, letting her hands roam over her supple body. She finished by licking her wet lips, swallowing a final few globs of my sperm.

"Mom, why..." Cassandra mumbled. "What the fuck is going on?"

Mom walked up to Cassandra. "My darling daughter, come here." She closed my sister in a tight hug, ending it with a wet kiss on the mouth. "I know you must be confused, but stay calm."

Of course, Cassandra did anything but. She raged and kicked and screamed. Mom held her firmly, whispering in her ear and stroking her hair. I didn't know what to do, so I just watched while I made myself decent. I should have been ashamed, I suppose, at being found out, but I mostly just felt a... strange curiosity.

Cassandra kept up her tantrum for a good few minutes, but eventually, even she ran out of energy. She and Mom collapsed together on the couch, the latter continuing to kiss and feel up my sister's body.

"There, there, Darling," Mom cooed. "We have a new man in the house. It's only fair we both do our best to make him feel at home."

Cassandra looked up at me, biting her lip. "Would... this make you happy?"

I hesitated for a second, then nodded. "Yes. It would."

She put on a stiff upper lip. "Fuck, okay. I'll stay. Even if she's gotta be with us too."

==========

As it turns out, juggling a relationship with your mom and your sister at the same time isn't exactly problem-free. Who would've thought?

I spent my nights with Cassandra, just as I had before. She slept in my bed every night, nestled up to me like a dog. I'm sure Mom would have liked to share that space as well, but Cassandra wouldn't even let her near my bed without going off. While my sister accepted the situation to some degree, she sure as hell wasn't enjoying it.

It was a Sunday. I woke up with Cassandra, and we both got downstairs to find that Mom was already making breakfast-bacon, eggs, and toast. She wore only a skimpy apron, which not only showed off her perfectly round ass and shaven pussy, but also a good bit of side boob. Her snatch was wet, glistening drops trailing down the inside of her leg.

Cassandra turned away in disgust and plopped down at the table, crossing her arms and putting her feet up on the table as she pouted. I stroked her hair gently and whispered a few calming words before walking up to Mom.

I let my fingers go between her legs, running lightly across her flared pussy lips. She gasped, grip tightening around the frying pan, and her back arched so that her tits were thrust forward. They jiggled irresistibly, almost defying gravity.

"Seems like you have a voracious appetite this morning, Kiddo," Mom moaned. "Just let me finish this up and I'll show you how a good mother services her son."

Cassandra shot daggers into Mom's back the whole time, glaring from over by the table. Mom put the finishing touches on her breakfast and served it all on a series of platters. I sat down at the table and dug in, ecstatic. I still hadn't gotten used to having my food cooked for me. It was definitely one of the highlights of this new arrangements, apart from the great sex.

Mom did not waste any time. As soon as I started eating, she slithered in under the table and pulled my boxers down. Within seconds I felt her warm lips around my cock and heard her exaggerated, wet slurping noises.

That was the last straw for Cassandra. She let out a disgusted grunt and kicked the tabletop. Mom didn't let up, though-she didn't even stop for a second.

"Sis, be nice," I said warningly. I chewed down a piece of bacon and egg. "Why don't you go down there and join her? I'm sure she'd appreciate some company."

"Fuck you," she said, face dark as a storm cloud. "I'd rather drink bleach."

I put down my utensils and focused her with my gaze. "Let me rephrase. Get on your knees and help Mom suck me off. Next time I won't ask nicely."

Cassandra kept up a defiant silence for a few seconds, but she eventually buckled under my intense stare. She slid under the table as well. She did so unwillingly, but I could already see hunger splayed across her face, and it wasn't for food.

Mom sucked me off like a vacuum, taking my cock all the way to the hilt. Cassandra was more uncertain. She still hadn't gotten used to this situation.

I held the back of Cassandra's head and guided her gently down until her lips met against my tight, heavy balls. I was aching for release, so they could use a bit of a massage.

"Come on, Sweetie," I said. "Go ahead and suck my balls. Let yourself go. It's okay."

She looked up at me, all doe-eyed and insecure. She wanted it. I could tell.

"Go on."

That settled it. All the apprehension evaporated off her face. She took my balls into her mouth, running her tongue across the smooth orbs. She shivered with delight, eyes rolling back into her head for a brief moment. Like a baby with a pacifier, all distress melted off her and she became completely calm.

This allowed me to sit back and really enjoy the experience. It is a feeling that cannot be adequately described, having two women to suck me off at the same time. I had never experienced pleasure of that sort before. They looked like angels down on their knees like that, completely focused on their work. They had never looked more like mother and daughter. They had the same golden, flowing hair, the same enraptured, pleasured expressions, as well as the same brainless desire. Though it was clear Cassandra still didn't like her new position, they managed to work around each other quite adeptly. After a while, Cassandra nudged Mom off my cock so that she could have a go, and Mom stood so she could smother my face in her huge, enhanced fuckbags instead.

I wasn't complaining. They were soft as a dream and large enough that both my hands wouldn't nearly cover them. She shook them back and forth, letting them wobble and jiggle against my head. That, combined with the vacuum pressure Cassandra was putting on my cock, was almost enough to drive me insane with pleasure.

My sister still couldn't take it quite as deep as Mom, but she was clearly going to her limits to make up for her inexperience. She slobbered all over my cock as she let it spear the back of her throat over and over again. She nearly threw up several times, but she didn't give up.

I directed Mom back onto her knees as I neared my climax. They both opened their mouths, Cassandra sticking out her tongue while Mom pressed together her breasts to serve as a bed for my cum to land on. My sister kept pushing her, greedily awaiting my seed.

I came violently, showering them both with my sperm. It went on their faces, their torsos, their hair. Cassandra even got a glob in her eye, clumping into her eyelashes and making her carefully applied makeup run in streaks down her face.

While Mom swallowed down the cum that had landed in her mouth in a graceful and dignified manner, Cassandra ate every little glob of slimy cum she could find off of her face and chest before swallowing it all in one go, shivering with delight.

It seemed even that wasn't enough for my sister. In the first display of affection for my mother I had seen in days, she leaned in and began kissing at her tits, nibbling up every stray piece of my baby batter.

"There you go, Little Bird," Mom cooed. "Clean up Mommy's slut tits. Make sure you get down every drop of Jacob's delicious cum-anything else would be an insult to our man."

Cassandra kissed and licked her way up Mom's chest, reaching her throat. Finally, they were eye to eye. Cassandra hesitated, biting her lip. She looked up at me."

"Do it," I said. "Let me see how well you and Mom can get along."

Cassandra looked down. "Yes... yes, Sir." She blushed as if embarrassed what she'd just said.

I put two fingers under her chin and tilted up her face so she looked at me. "I like it when you call me that."

"Really?"

I nodded, smiling. "But don't waste any more time. Show me you can be a good girl."

Cassandra kissed Mom with the same unhinged fervor she had so far only saved for me. Their fat, whore lips smacked against each other, wet tongues slithering over one another. Cassandra groped Mom's tits, slapping and tugging at her heavy juggs until they were red and raw.

I sat back, smiling. To me, they would always be mother and daughter, but in that moment they could have been twins. They both had bodies fit for porn stars, all sensibility going out their heads as their reality shrunk to just each other and me.

"I'm proud of you girls," I said.

==========

It wasn't as though Mom and Cassandra were over their rivalry. Mom would still deliver petty remarks, and my sister would, in turn, treat her with open hostility. They did, however, put that struggle aside when it came to serving me, and they even worked together well at times. There was a competition between them to be the best, the sluttiest, the most desirable.

I was getting ready for work one morning. It was a Monday. I hate Mondays because that's when Harvey gets all his crazy new ideas for the store after a weekend of rumination.

I was at the door, tying my shoelaces when I felt warm, wet kisses on my neck. It was Cassandra. I could tell by the way she moved her lips.

"I didn't think you were up yet," I said. "I'm sorry if I woke you. I was trying to be quiet."

"Quiet isn't exactly how I'd describe it. You stumbled twice and swore like a sailor."

"I swore quietly," I muttered.

Cassandra giggled and kissed my neck. "And where do you think you're going, Sir?"

"Uh, to work? Where I make money?"

"You're not going to work," came Mom's husky voice from the kitchen. "We've got something special planned for you today."

"I can't just take off work!" I said. I continued to tie up my laces.

"Already called in on your behalf," Mom said. "You have crippling diarrhea. Harvey told you to stay home and rest up for the day."

I sighed, shaking my head. There was no reasoning with these ladies. "Alright, what's this big thing you've got planned?"

Cassandra tugged at my arm insistently. "You've gotta come look at us first! Well, look at me anyway." I couldn't see her, but I could almost feel the venomous glare she no doubt directed towards Mom.

I threw off my shoes again, shuffled my bag into a corner and stood. When I turned around, I had two angels right in front of me. Well, if angels are dressed as cheap back-alley whores, that is.

They had both dressed themselves up for the occasion-whatever the occasion was. Cassandra wore cakey, trashy makeup, her hair up in pigtails. She wore a tiny pair of denim shorts which showed off her whole ass and threatened to let her pussy slip out. I would have called it panties, except for the fact that a thread-thin thong stuck up over the shorts, accentuating her hips and ass with a whale-tail that dug into her meaty sides.

Up top, she wore a short cropped shirt which showed off the bottoms of her tits when she lifted her arms. Her nipples poked against the thin fabric. She wore a pair of slovenly worn sneakers on her feet, finishing off her 'cheap slut' look.

Mom, on the other hand, had chosen to go a bit of a different direction. She wore tall stilettos which seemed almost impossible to walk in, along with a pair of thigh high socks that cupped her smooth, slender legs perfectly. She had on a short, fluttery skirt that nearly showed off her naked pussy when she moved too much, and for her torso, she wore only a thin jacket, zipped almost all the way to the bottom so that a ridiculous amount of her ample cleavage showed through.

"So," Cassandra said, striking a lithe, catlike pose with her tits thrust towards me. "Which one of us looks better?"

'Oh no. This could be dangerous.'

"You both look amazing," I said diplomatically. "I don't think I could pick just one of you. C'mere." I was trying my best not to upset either of them, but what I said was true. They were each beautiful in their own way, but I don't think I preferred one over the other.

Cassandra made a face, but she accepted the answer. They both strutted up to me and hugged one of my arms each. Mom felt up my bulging bicep while Cassandra rested her head on my shoulder.

"What exactly were you planning for today, then?" I asked. "Just a stay-at-home day?"

"Of course not, Sir," Mom said, kissing along my arm. "We have something special in mind. We're going for a picnic."

"A picnic?"

"Well, not just a picnic," Cassandra admitted. "But that's the main idea. We've already packed and everything-you just need to put something respectable on. And by respectable, I mean something that comes off easily."

laserchief
laserchief
130 Followers
12