Man Of The House Ch. 07

Story Info
The Game.
4.1k words
4.43
75.7k
65

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A stiff, shiny cock is its own reward! Mike was in a self-congratulatory mood. The past six weeks had brought him pleasure beyond his dreams. Two beautiful women were willing slaves to his every deviant desire.

One was a co-ed, nineteen years old with an athlete's body and just beginning to explore the ways of bi-sexuality and sado-masochism. Her name was Jenny. She was tall and lithe. Her dark complexion was supplemented by daily workouts on the beach. The sun added light streaks to her jet-black hair and set off the sparkles in her brown eyes. She had firm, high breasts of 34d measurement with rippling abdominals and strong, lean legs. Her eyes could be quick to anger or doey when submissive. And her flirty pink lips often flashed a lovely smile. Sexy and servile.

The other was a MILF from any man's fantasy. She was in her early forties, not as tall as the first and a few pounds heavier, but the overall package was one of extreme sex appeal. She lost her initial reticence and now accepted completely, her submissive sexual nature. She obeyed commands and hastened to please her master. She wanted to explore her sexuality and to experiment with all the emotions and cravings her body had to offer. And she was happy and eager to offer her body to a master who made her feel so wonderful.

She carried a little extra weight around her hips and ass, and her meaty double-ds laid heavy on her chest, the nipples not always standing straight out. Her long legs were well-muscled and toned from walking and biking and her silky, raven locks fell in waves around her heart-shaped face. Like the younger woman, Karen had olive skin and lustrous dark eyes that could melt steel when on her knees, looking up at you. And she enjoyed giving and receiving all the joys of the new sexual horizon that had been opened up to her.

Both women followed his rules and blossomed under the discipline he exercised. They were secure in their bodies and learned to accept and playfully explore each other and to understand their roles in this unusual sexual dynamic. And most unusual of all, and the greatest thrill to Mike, and kinkiest perversion to the women; was that they were all family! Michael had captured and enslaved his mother and his young sister. And the women were discovering that the taboo nature of this incestuous tryst was mentally and physically, the greatest orgasmic release they could have ever imagined.

It worked like a classroom. Mike laid out rules and applied punishments if called for. Spankings, rough sex, denying sex, or the threat of expulsion from the house. The girls were rewarded with charge cards, luxury items and bone-rattling orgasms. It only took a few days for them to be properly trained.

Each woman knew that underwear was forbidden in the house. And that while in Michael's vicinity, his hands were free to cup and fondle their large boobs. He was also always likely to demand that their pants be lowered for his entry, or that at the snap of his fingers, one or both of them, was to drop to her knees and suck his cock. Michael instructed them that his seed was never to be squandered. If for any reason he pulled his cock from a body orifice, to bathe their tits, face or ass with cum; they were to lap up what they could reach with their tongues, and scoop the rest by hand into their mouths. They were no longer embarrassed or hesitant at touching, licking or penetrating each other. And they had learned to enjoy the taste and texture of his semen, and to develop an appetite for it.

Michael should have been in seventh heaven but ofcourse, he needed to improve on his perfect situation. A combination of laziness and audacity gave Mike the idea that he could push the envelope to a higher degree of sexual deviancy. Sex was not enough, dominance wasn't enough, he wanted to be the ring master. He formulated a plan to enhance his authority and further subjugate the women for his personal gratification.

Today, Karen came home from her run, showered and applied a touch of perfume. She glided into Michael's office/bedroom and slid seductively onto the big bed and immediately began stroking her master's cock. She loved the feel of it's fleshy thickness in her hands. When she ran her tongue along the rim of it's mushroom head, she marveled at the slight variations of thickness and the opening slit allowed her to taste the pre-cum oozing from the tip. She slobbered saliva down the immense column of skin and was awed by the big blue veins bulging just beneath the surface. Then she sucked the monstrous, purplish knob into her mouth and guided the giant rod into her cheek where she could coat it with her spit and massage it with her raspy tongue. She hummed as she sucked.

Mike knew she enjoyed the sensation and she was specially aroused by the lewd implications of a mother sucking the cock of her first born. "Suck it deep, Karen, take my cock into your throat the same way your nasty cunt devours it. Jerk the shaft with your hand and swallow my cock down to the roots." He kept a steady stream of sexual banter that he knew, ignited her passion. "Pump my hot tool into your slutty mouth and use your other hand on that dirty pussy. I want you fingering your pussy and your tight little ass when I feed you." Her compliance was total.

Karen worked furiously to manipulate her holes with her left hand while rubbing his cock with her right and plunging it into her hungry mouth. Her moans were complimented by Mike's grunts and both of them could feel the climax building. "Suck me bitch. I'm gonna fill you up, you skanky slut." Filthy descriptions acted on her like an aphrodisiac. Her vagina began to quiver and the reservoir inside her burst. Her fingers were deluged with her vaginal fluids, and her entire body shook. Michael's huge cock gushed a flood of dense, viscous cum blasting against the back of her throat, faster than she could swallow. The remainder seeped from her lips to run down her chin and drop in long, pearly strands onto her warm tits.

"Ah gawd, you're the best mother fuck'n, cock sucker I've ever seen. I love how you suck and the look of my cum splattering on your big tits. You are a good slave and I'm going to reward you. Bring that bag over hear."

Karen was laughing along with him and joked that Michael was the "mother-fucker!" She scraped the cum from her tits and licked her fingers clean, savoring the salty liquid. The rest dried in flakes on her belly as she scrambled to the dresser to retrieve his gym bag.

"Karen, get showered and come back to bed. I have a present for you and I want to see you in it." These 'gifts' most often turned out to be push-up bras or crotchless undies, Mike had very little tact and even less style. But Karen craved the attention and relished the pleasure they both received. Besides, even as a small child, she loved dress-up games and never, ever got to wear slutty, trampy lingerie! Whatever Mike gave her, she was certain they would both get a kick out of it.

She had a scent of lavender and baby powder, when she opened the bedroom door. She wore a fluffy white towel wrapped around her otherwise nude body and was running a brush through her lustrous mane of silky, black hair. Her coppery skin glistened with a thin layer of oil and her nails and lips shined a deep, crimson red. Her beautiful, big brown eyes lit-up when she spied the bundles of tissue paper with the pink ribbons.

"Can I open them now, master?" She teasingly kissed a wet line along the slow-growing length of Mike's tool. His cock lazily began to uncoil to it's full, gigantic dimensions. Mike draped his own hand around his meat and alternately tightened and loosened his grip as he slowly jerked it. He pointed to the first wrapped present and delighted as Karen ripped through the paper to get to her prize.

For just a second; Mike was transformed back to holiday mornings when his mother would be truly excited about some little, hand made knick-knack, that he would give to her with a six-year old's innocent smile. Today the innocence was long gone and the smile was that of The Big Bad Wolf about to blow down the straw house. The "gift" was some sort of leather-bundled stick.

She untied the laces and warily examined the c ontents. The sleek, black outfit turned out to be what could best be described as a vest. Mostly leather thongs and just enough material to conceal her pouty, brown nipples. Still, she tried it on instantly, and marveled at the feel of soft, warm cow-hide on her bare flesh. The "stick" was found to be a leather riding crop that cut through the air with a whistle and was padded, just enough to make a sharp thwack against her thigh, without slicing the skin or raising a welt.

She took a judicious approach to these gifts that at once offered the promise of both pleasure and pain. "Thank you, master," she cooed appreciatively. "I've never seen anything quite like this." She watched Michael stroking his cock and leaned down to kiss the tip, getting a slightly salty taste. Karen darted her tongue out to begin her routine and express her thanks when Michael surprised her. "There's more, open this one, now." He offered.

She reached for the second package which had an oddly similar appearance. A piece of leather material again wrapped around another long, flexible rod. This outfit was a crotch piece, also black leather, with Velcro straps, to be worn instead of panties. With very suspicious openings at the front and rear. She immediately recognized the rod. An eighteen inch long, double-ended dildo, as thick around as her arm. With heads on either end like doorknobs. A sense of foreboding trickled into her head.

Her eyebrows arched tentatively and a rosy blush colored her cheeks as her mind raced to determine the implications of this gift. She hesitantly offered another "thank you" and again began to lick the tip of his straining cock, that Mike was now pumping with new intensity. She saw on his face, a great lascivious smile and could see that his mind was also pondering the erotic effect of these surprises.

Again, he detoured her willing mouth from his cock and pointed to one last oddly-shaped package. As she tore through the bundle, her expressive eyes flashed at the most beautiful pair of thigh high, four inch heeled, black leather boots she had ever seen. They were of a gladiator style with leather fittings that tied around her toned, muscular legs. And matched perfectly the vest she had on and even complimented the obscene dildo harness that she was still slightly scared to handle. The final present was inside one of the boots and seemed to be a cross between the crop and the dildo. This was a flexible cat-o-nine-tails with long soft leather strips attached. And the wound handle came to a huge, bulbous end that could only serve one purpose in fitting with the theme of her gifts.

She eagerly laced the boots on to her shapely, bronzed legs and cinched the vest to best show-case her double-ds. The dildo and it's rigging remained on the bed, she eyed it like a snake in the grass. Karen moved to the mirror to get a full-length appraisal of her slutty, seductive costume. Cracking the whip through the air, she spun several times on her toes, watching her breasts bounce and enjoying the definition in her calves, thighs and buttocks. She asked Mike if she should strap on the harness and it's long rubber attachment.

"Not quite yet," he mused. "I don't want to get it all stained. Take off everything and come suck me. You'll get to try it out soon." Michael checked his watch and then positioned Karen on her knees at the edge of the bed. He was so excited, he lasted only a few moments before filling her mouth with his seed. With a sharp slap on her rump, he turned her around and proceeded to fill her hungry pussy. It took a little effort to work it up again but using his vivid imagination of things to come, he was able to fuck his mother for another ten minutes. Long enough for her orgasm to build and simmer in her vagina, then suddenly burst and coat his tool with her hot fluids.

Mike had one more surprise for her. "This next time, you're in charge." He laid back on the bed, his limp penis slowly draining semen on his belly. A mysterious smile curled at his lips. "Now put your outfit back on, grab some lube from the table and your whip, and give me a second to recover. This will be a test for you and I hope you perform well." When she saw his quizzacle smile she became very apprehensive.

Karen's mind raced a mile a minute. She laced on the vest and tightened the Velcro straps on the undies around her hips. When she stood up in her heels and leggings, her luscious body clad in black leather, with whip and dildo; his balls began to stir and his loins were percolating. He handed her the big, rubber dong. "I think it's time. I want you to suck on one end of this dildo and insert it into your hot snatch. Then lock down and lube the other end of it. This is going to be exciting."

Her mind was a blur. She took the long rubber dick and started to work it over with her full, lush lips. It's girth was impressive and she had never seen anything of this fantastic scale. Michael was still instructing but Karen was mesmorized by the enormous phallus. She slobbered down it's sides and began to ease it into her waiting gash. Her pussy stretched to engulf the familiar shape she cherished so much. The warm tingle she craved returned, and her body's fluids began to heat up and flow freely. While she fed one end of the elastic serpent into her vagina she dribbled some lubricant on to the large protuberance at the other end. Her hand worked the grease along the thick, shiny rod and her imagination shifted into overdrive.

Michael was saying something about starting easy, but taking control and using the whip. She was only catching a few words, as she was spellbound at the idea of pegging Michael. And getting a little touch of revenge for all the spankings and "tortures" administered to her ass in this very room. She stole a glance in the mirror and was shocked at her appearance and highly aroused at the look of the woman staring back at her. An olive-complected woman with sparkling brown eyes and raven black hair; decked out like a porn-queen dominatrix with high-heeled boots laced to her muscular thighs and a leather whip dangling from her wrist. One more thing stood out. The leather strap-on was shiny with lube and the black rubber cock protruding from her swollen twat poked out about ten inches. It's sleek bulbous head looked ominous and the vision she spied of a fallen angel was firing her pussy like a steam engine.

"Could this really be happening?" She thought to herself. "After all the rules and lessons, the spankings and punishment, has it come to this? Does My son want me to sodomize him and dominate him in this way?" Karen could feel a tidal wave mounting between her thighs, and her perky, brown nipples were brushing hard against the leather bra. Mike had never shown any inclination towards submission or sharing any of his power over them. Now, was he about to let his mom shove a gigantic, rubber cock up his ass?

Her reverie was interrupted when she heard his voice speaking excitedly. He was coating his own cock with lube and stretching it out to it's accustomed eight inches when he issued another command. "Go into the bathroom and wait for me to call you. Keep that thing lubed and I'll tell you when I'm ready. It shouldn't be long now." He said as he stroked his erection to it's full, majestic endowment.

"When you come back in, I want you to take the lead. Crack the whip, literally. Demand that your orders are followed and use whatever force or threat necessary. Show me what kind of domineering bitch you can be!" Michael fired her imagination to it's boiling point. She pictured herself in her leather, dominating him. Smacking his ass with her whip and standing with her high-heeled boots astride his backside as she stormed his ass with her mammoth cock.

She hurried into the bathroom and gripped the huge rod impaling her. She wanted desperately to drive it inside her aching pussy and soothe the volcano erupting inside her. With every ounce of restraint she could muster, she sat on the edge of the tub, delicately rubbing her sensitive nipples and squeezing her thighs together to calm her emotions. But she knew that she would soon explode.

Karen was lost in her imaginings. Rehearsing the phrases and gestures she would use. Anticipating the delicious satisfaction she would derive by applying a tiny dose of retaliation. She rubbed more lube on the polished tool. With each stroke of the huge phallus, the other end drove deeper inside her and stimulated her clit, filling her with excitement beyond belief. Her vagina was leaking fluids, her cum oozing down her legs, when finally she heard her master's voice calling. She shuddered, hoping she could stand and walk with this tremendous feeling, gushing inside her. She burst through the door, "cock in hand," and was looking to drill a fresh new target.

At the first sight of the lean tight ass on the bed, her sexual psyche went into overdrive. Bent over, head down and ass up, facing away from her, her target was exposed and locked in. Karen strode in to the room like a Viking invader. "I want that ass. (the whip cracked!) I'm gonna fuck that tight little hole 'til you beg for mercy. And there won't be any 'cause then I'm gonna shove this big cock in your mouth till you faint!"

With that, her lovely daughter Jenny twisted her head around, long hair flying and brown eyes as big as saucers. It was Jen's ass she was targeting. Jenny between Michael's legs, engaged in fellatio, and being held in place by Michael's firm grip.

Jenny gasped, then shrieked in surprise at the sight of her mother in black leather boots, bra and strap-on. With the sudden realization that her cute, shapely bottom was about to be ravaged by this incestuous, pseudo-lesbian, attacker.

Karen saw now, that Mike had orchestrated the entire affair. He knew when Jen would be home and that she would be naked, with her firm, tiny ass positioned perfectly for this blind-side invasion. Jenny was an unsuspecting victim to this, but still, the anal-rape sequence was a fantasy she had always toyed with.

Karen saw that they had been totally manipulated and this was the test Mike had mentioned. Jen's eyes, reading the situation, drooped. She knew her ass would serve as the sacrifice, it had happened before, so why not her mother? Karen recalled Mike's admonition about being a good slave. She knew that she was intended to rape her own daughter. This was her reward.

Karen marshaled all her nerve and spread Jen's legs. She gripped the greasy hunk of rubber, feeling the short end inside her, and drove the remaining length into Jenny's quivering bum. Jenny lifted her lips from Mike's erection, for only the time it took for her mother's dildo to plow inside her. The lubed rod filled her completely and Karen started a pushing-pulling motion that pistoned the enormous double-ended dick into the both of them.

"Karen, make her feel it. I want her to give me the best blow-job of her life." Mike ordered. She summoned the experience she knew from being on the receiving end so often, and caught the stern expression on Mike's face. This had better be stimulating and exciting. She felt the tug of her "cock," and spied the helpless figure of her assault victim beneath her. She realized at this moment, she wanted to control this little bitch and experience the power surge of fucking a helpless woman at her total control.

Karen smacked Jenny's exposed ass with her whip then gripped her vulnerable hips with both hands, plunging the latex pecker into that cute, tiny rear-end. "Take that cock, you dirty little slut," she railed at her daughter. "Your ass belongs to me, whore. And I'm going to fuck you 'til you plead for mercy."

12