Man or Mandy? Ch. 02

Story Info
Biker Guy continues wild time.
869 words
4.57
57.6k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke in the morning snuggled into Mandy's back, my arm around her. I moved my hand up and touched her cheek, her skin was so soft. I was letting my thought wander to the events of last night. I still couldn't believe that I had enjoyed sucking a cock.

Mandy started to stir, rolling onto her back. Damn! She was hot!

"Morning beautiful!"

"Hey handsome."

She rolled to me and hugged me tight.

"How's my big Harley guy this morning?" she asked while planting a big kiss on my cheek.

"Hungry" I grinned, "All I had to eat last night was, well, you! They have a continental breakfast here, care to join me?"

"Sure, do you have a shirt I can borrow?"

I gave her a white t-shirt that she slipped on and tied under her tits so her flat belly showed. She pulled on her shorts and we headed out the door.

As we sat across from the table, the rumble of motorcycles was already a steady drone. There were several other people having breakfast. I saw the guys checking Mandy out. I could tell she was enjoying the attention. Her nipples were poking at the t-shirt; some of the guys were openly staring at her, as well as a few of the girls.

We finished eating and headed back to my room and planed to go get her car running. As we walked in the room I grabbed her arm and spun her into me. Pulling her tight we embraced and started to kiss passionately. I pulled her shirt over her head and returned to kissing her. We began to work at each others pants and soon we were stepping out of them. We remained embraced as I felt our cocks rubbing against each others. I reached down and began stroking her cock and she moaned slightly. I walked her backwards over to the bed until her legs bumped the bed. I sat her down and dropped to my knees in front of her and just gazed at her cock for a few minutes. I lowered my mouth over her cock, taking her deep into my mouth.

She grabbed my head and pulled me deeper onto her cock, pulled it back up then down again, over and over. I reached out and fondled her balls. She leaned back on the bed, giving me better access. I moved my mouth down and licked one of her balls then the other, rolling each one on my tongue. She raised her legs and put them on my shoulders, exposing her ass to me.

I knew I had to taste that ass! I moved my tongue and started licking. She let out a long, low moan. I circled her hole, enjoying her taste. I pushed my tongue as far as I could into her ass, tongue fucking her.

I continued with my tongue for a few minutes. Then I started to stand up, raising her legs with me. My cock lined up with her ass, I looked at her and she nodded saying "Yes, Please!"

I guided my cock to the entrance of her ass, rubbing my head over her hole. Mandy started lifting her hips, trying to get my cock into her.

"Fuck me Dave! Come on put your big cock in my ass!"

I leaned into her, putting pressure on her hole. She relaxed her muscles and her ass sucked my cock in. My cock sunk in right to my balls. She let out a little scream and gasped for breath. I pulled back out very slowly, until just my head was in her. I stayed still for a few seconds then drove back in hard.

"Oh yes! Fuck me hard!" she screamed.

I continued driving into her, her hard cock slapping my belly with every thrust. I was working up quite a sweat fucking her sweet ass that hard. I slowed my pace as I reached for one of her tits, squeezing gently. I began to squeeze a little harder, rolling her nipple between my fingers. I picked up my pace again, slamming her ass as hard as I could.

Her breathing rate started to increase, she began moaning non stop, and her eye lids were fluttering. I swear I saw her eyes roll back into her head.

"GAAAAARR!" Came the noise from her throat.

All of a sudden I felt my stomach and chest get warm and wet. Mandy had just cum all over me just from getting ass fucked and her cock bouncing off of me.

I reached down and scooped up a glob of her cum from my chest with my finger and brought it to my lips.

"Mmmmm I'm really starting like this stuff."

I continued to fuck her ass as her cum dripped off of me and onto her tits and belly. This put me over the edge.

"I'm Cumming baby!" I shouted.

"Fill my ass! Fill me good!"

She was rubbing her cum over her tits as I erupted inside of her ass. I thought I'd never stop cumming.

I slid out of her, exhausted, lay next to her and kissed her gently.

"Let's shower and go get your car fixed!"