Man or Mandy? Ch. 03a

Story Info
Biker guy continues wild time.
1.3k words
4.71
55.9k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We showered together, washing each other. We spent as much time kissing as watching. I was spending much of my time on her incredible tits, getting them all soaped up, and then rinsing them off.

We got dressed, hopped on my Harley and roared off towards an auto parts store. As went into the mainly male filled store, most of the guys were staring and Mandy. The guy at the counter asked what we wanted. He was having a hard time keeping his eyes off of her tits. I couldn't blame him; her nipples were standing out, pushing against the material of her t-shirt. She couldn't but tease him a little by giving him a quick wink and pulling her shoulders back to make her tits stick out a bit more.

As he went in the back I turned to Mandy and asked.

"I wonder what he would think of your little surprise," As I tapped the front of her crotch.

She never had a chance to answer because he was coming back with the part. He was flirting so hard with Mandy it was almost funny.

We rode back to her car and I swapped the distributor cap. As I was bending under the hood of her car, she came up behind me and hugged me, rubbing her crotch into my ass. I stood up and she kissed my neck. A couple of guys rumbled by on their bikes, honking their horns. One of them yelled out "Fuck her Dude! I would!" I gave him a thumbs up and a big grin.

Mandy pinched my ass with a smile on her face. "I really like you Dave" she whispered in my ear.

I turned around, pulled her close and told her "I really like you too." We kissed each other, our tongues exploring each others mouths.

"Do you have a hotel or anything here?" I asked.

"No, not really, I came here at the last moment. I was hoping to stay with Joanne my cousin. She lives a couple of towns over."

"Well, you can stay with me if you want to. I would like if you would."

"Only if I can get more of this!" she grinned as she squeezed the bulge in my pants.

"That can be arranged." I said with a smile. "Let's get your car back to our place."

We dropped her car off at the hotel, she jumped on the back and we headed into the steady flow of bikes. We went to see the mud wrestling, an event I look forward to every year. Mandy was sitting next to me, cheering the girls on. As the girls got wetter and dirtier, the shouts were getting louder. When the first shirt got ripped off, the crowd exploded with cheers. The girl was prancing around with the other girls shirt in her hand, celebrating. The other girl didn't worry about being topless and attacked from behind. She tore the other girl's shirt off before she knew what was going on. The first girl fell to the ground, got rolled to her back and the second girl climbed on top, sat on her belly and pushed her shoulders down. The first girl was all but helpless. Just before the ref counted her out the second girl leaned over and slapped the first girl in the face with her tits! The crowd roared louder than ever!

Needless to say I was getting horny watching these naked girls roll around in the mud. We watched a few more matches then headed out. The sun was just beginning to go down.

As we were heading down the road, Mandy leaned forward, grabbed my crotch and said "I see you enjoyed the show."

"Sure did." I said reaching back to pinch a nipple.

She kissed my ear and said "I did too. How would you like to go back and wrestle ourselves?"

I took the shortest way back, my cock getting harder in my pants as she continued to rub. I could feel her cock getting hard and pushing into my lower back.

We got to the hotel and as she jumped off the bike she pulled her shirt over her pants. "No sense showing everyone the hard cock in a "chicks" shorts." She said with a grin.

As soon as we got in the room she grabbed me and put me in a head lock and dragged me to the bed. She twisted just right and sent me flying on to the bed.

"You weren't kidding about wrestling were you?"

She slipped out of her clothes and commanded me "Get naked!"

I stood up dropped my clothes then grabbed her quickly. She surprised me by twisting quickly, putting her foot behind me and pushed. I landed on the bed again. I figured she has had some self defense training. She jumped at me and I rolled to the side, grabbed on around her middle and we both rolled off the bed onto the floor. We jumped up and she managed to get behind me and gave me a big push. My legs hit the bed and I ended up bent over the bed with my ass in the air. She reached out and began to rub the cheeks of my ass. It felt really good so I stopped fighting and enjoyed her hands.

She bent down and kissed the cheeks of my ass while reaching under and rubbed my cock and balls. I moaned softly as she pulled my ass cheeks apart. She then leaned in and kissed me right on my hole. It was like a bolt of electricity shot through me! I forced myself to relax and she started to lick my ass. It made me feel very hot and horny and yet it was very relaxing at the same time. She then pushed her tongue into my ass. It felt so good I pushed my ass back into her. She continued with her tongue for several minutes. I was going crazy with desire.

I felt her slide up my body, kissing my body. I suddenly realized her cock was right at my ass. I tightened up at first, never having been ass fucked before.

She stopped and said she wouldn't do anything I didn't want to do. I reached back and put her cock at the opening of my ass and told her I'd like to give it a try, but to go slow.

She seemed very happy with that and pushed her head at the opening to my ass. I relaxed my muscles as much as I could. She continued to increase the pressure until suddenly her head popped into my ass. I let out a gasp and she stopped but didn't pull out. I got used to the feeling very quickly and wanted more. I pushed back and took more of her cock into me until I bumped into her belly. She pulled back and back in slowly, watching my reaction.

Seeing that I seemed to be enjoying myself, she picked up the pace going faster and faster. Soon she was pumping my ass as hard as she could. I was pushing back to met her every thrust. She grabbed my hips, pulling me to her. Her breathing was getting more ragged. "I want to cum in you." She gasped.

"Do it! Fill my ass with your hot cum."

She let out a scream, buried her cock as deep as she could in me and came hard into me. It felt strange feeling her cum blast into me.

She collapsed on my back, her cock still in me. After a few seconds I felt her cock getting soft in me. Her cock pops out of my ass and she rolls me onto my back. She immediately drops her mouth over my cock and sucks me like a mad woman. I was so horny I knew I wouldn't last long.

All of a sudden I felt her cum running out of my ass. That coupled with her hot mouth sent me over the edge and I shot load after load into her mouth. She held me in her mouth until I went soft, drinking every drop that oozed out of me.

As we drifted off to sleep, I wondered how I got so lucky to have met Mandy.