Man, Woman, and Meaning Between

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He got out of his chair and dug around in the secret liquor cabinet that we all pretended wasn't there. He poured us both a glass of scotch. He stared behind me for a moment, probably imagining his own adventures in China.

"I wish all your assignments went this well," he said.

"Most of them aren't this cute," I said. "Sir."

He knocked his glass against mine. "Next time a pretty girl needs a tour around Shanghai, I think I'll find someone else."

"Anna would appreciate that."

--

Once we arrived back in the states, Anna and I never really separated. I still kept a room with my sister but mostly just stayed with my new girlfriend.

Her company did end up going through with the deal. She'd be spending lots of time in China for the next year.

Anna's head was resting on my chest, our naked bodies still sweaty, breathing hard.

"I can spend my weekends in Shanghai," she said. "Anything else you want to show me?"

"You have no idea."