Man Woman Nature

Story Info
From feminist to womanhood.
1k words
3.63
28.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mj3702
mj3702
1 Followers

My awakening,

I'm 33. I grew up and adopted the feminist movement in college. I became very driven, and would not submit to anyone. I became a lawyer and rose quickly through the ranks due to my no nonsense direct and aggressive style. I had power, money, people who obeyed me, influence, guys deferred to me, I had what I was looking for.

An then, one day I got this client. Big case, he needed defense (or so I thought). He hired defense. Late 50s, unassuming, careful, nice, understanding, no outward signs of power, and he was the most self assured person I had ever met.

We worked long hours, he kept up with me, hour after hour. From time to time I found that he was guiding me, never telling me what to do. His mind was brilliant, and he was purely pragmatic. He never raised his voice, never got angry, he taught and let me learn. I found myself looking forward to our long hours together, preparing the case. The time just went by.

One evening we were working at the conference room in his hotel, and I had a splitting headache. He could see that (he can see everything, believe me). He stopped me and suggested that we break and that I go home and relax a bit. But, I couldn't do that, I had to push through. He reached across the table and put his hand on my wrist, and gently suggested that I go take a hot shower and he lent me his room key. I thought, why not. Weird. Really weird. But I went to his room and showered in very hot water.

His things were in there, his personal things, everything was neat and orderly. I could not stop myself from touching his things, his razor, his clothes, his things. I felt the most electric feeling inside of me. I had never felt this before. I felt, somehow that I belonged in that room as well. I got nervous, and felt weak. I could actually feel the heat rise between my legs. I tried to shake it off. But not really.

I went downstairs to the conference room again, he was working, diligently and quietly and for the first time ever in my life I felt totally secure, totally o.k., I walked back in and gave him back his room key and said thanks. He stopped and looked at me, his eyes went through me, my stomach hurt, my legs trembled. His look was magnetic, and he took my hand and guided me to the chair beside him.

His eyes were on me, and he told me that this was the first time that he had seen the woman in me. And that the woman in me was beautiful. I must have looked confused, so he pulled my chair close to his, and told me that it was o.k. to be a woman. The order of all things gave a woman her place, as it gave the man his place. And that in that order from time immemorial, the woman was unto man. And that man took the woman to be his, and so she was complete. I think I peed in my pants, I'm sure he could see the weakness in my eyes, he felt my hand trembling. His eyes, his eyes, were so so powerful. His hand wa so so strong and gentle. He pulled me over to him and hugged me, I could smell him, I was unable to move.

He looked in my eyes and told me that he had been watching me, and that I would make a fine woman to a man. I just looked up at him, and must have said yes, or something, shit I was his already. I felt him help me up and say something about starting tomorrow. I found myself back in his room, and I was overpowered by his smell. He had the smell of a man, I felt him lay me on the bed and help me undress, his eyes never leaving me. He exposed my breast, I felt so vulnerable him looking at them, he pulled my pants off, and then my underwear. I was totally naked on his bed. I knew I would not be a virgin in the morning.

He caressed me, gently, my face, my shoulders, my breasts, my belly, he touched me between my legs and I just pushed up a little and opened them a little. He kissed me on the lips, a long powerful, passionate kiss. He kissed my breasts and then, almost instantly kissed my mound and found the most tender intimate part of me.

He stood and looked down on me, and undressed, gently until he was all there in front of me. I had never, ever, ever, looked at a naked man like that. His maleness was there right in front of me and it was going to penetrate me. And I could not stop it. He looked at me and bent over me and whispered in my ear, for everyone woman there is but one man, and the man takes the woman to be his, and he was taking me to be his, and I would be his, and only his, and has he received me I was to receive him. He parted my legs, and in an electric moment, I felt him inside of me.

I had never been penetrated by another person, I just pushed my hips up to meet him, I could not and wanted not to go anywhere, I just wanted to be a part of him. When he reached his point before exploding, he reached down to me and told me I was his, that he did not share his women, he did not lend his women, he did not sell his women, he did not abandon his women, and his women were unto him, and him alone. And I bent back and received his very essence inside of me.

I'm 33 and he is 59. I am his woman. I submit unto him. For he is man. I follow where he leads. I eat what he eats. I drink what he drinks. I sleep where he sleeps. I am woman. Now I am liberated.

mj3702
mj3702
1 Followers