Mandi Ch. 01

Story Info
She likes to be whipped. He does it for her.
3.9k words
4.56
25.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Based on a friend of mine for whom pain is an aphrodisiac.

*****

BACKGROUND - I'd lost touch with Mandi after remarrying and moving to a new state, but she was frequently in my mind because she was such an unusual pain freak. We'd worked together at a major corporation in Atlanta when I was still married to my fat, bitchy ex. Mandi was attractive, some 15 or so years my junior, divorced, and brilliant. Perhaps it was her high I.Q. that helped us bond, but it was her beautiful face, sexy eyes, and superb tits that initially attracted me to her. We would occasionally go to lunch together, and I let her know I thought she was attractive. One thing led to another, and after one of our lunches she offered to let me fuck her if I wished. Shortly after we began having phone sex at night after my alcoholic ex had fallen into another of her late night stupors.

While masturbating together one night during one of these calls Mandi shared with me that she had been raped. She said it happened in a downtown parking garage. She'd seen the man lingering near the stairwell, and briefly considered his presence as potentially threatening, but decided to take the stairs anyway. He'd followed her, grabbed her, and held a knife to her throat while he raped her. She said she was so stunned by it all she just continued on to work as though nothing had happened, which I found very odd. I asked why she didn't report it, and she said, "Oh they would have said I probably had been looking to get raped by putting myself in the position I had." I told her that was crazy, but she said it's how she had felt and we moved on to another topic.

During another of our phone sex evenings she told me her ex-husband had once whipped her with a wire coat hanger. That actually became the basis for a story I wrote here, because when I asked her how she felt about it she told me she had never come so hard in her life.

"You like to be whipped?" I asked.

"Yeah," she replied in a sexy voice, and I could hear the wet sounds of her fingers in her pussy over the phone. "I do," she added, close to coming now.

"Would you want me to do that? To whip you?" I asked.

"Yes. I'd love it!" she'd moaned.

"Where? On your ass? Your back? Where, Mandi? Where would you want me to whip you before, or perhaps, as I'm fucking you?" I groaned, close to coming myself then.

"Everywhere... on my ass... my thighs... on my... my TITS!" she whimpered.

"With my belt, Mandi? Would you want me to whip your tits with my belt?" I asked.

"Yes!" she hissed. "AND ON MY CUNT, TOO!" she moaned, and I could hear her slapping herself there now, after which we both came.

CHAPTER 1. REUNION

Fairly soon after that I introduced her to a friend of mine, they hit it off and were married. Then one day he called and asked how I'd like a threesome with them. I said I'd be delighted, so we did it. I've already written about that, how she purposely hadn't showered before I joined them so her pussy would smell rank for me, a preference I'd shared with her during one of our phone sex sessions (and that IS how I like pussy... rank... fragrant... juicy... and delicious).

So I sucked her cunt while her husband watched, after which he fucked her while she sucked my cock. I didn't have a lot of time... it was a Sunday morning while my ex was in church... so I came in her mouth rather than fucking her, which she enjoyed. Afterward she asked her husband if he didn't think she needed to be "punished" for letting me come in her mouth. He said to me, "I don't really get this, but she likes it," and then began slapping her ass while she stared directly at me, her eyes half-open, filled with lust as she came while he spanked her.

I got divorced shortly after our threesome, met my current wife online, moved away from Atlanta, and lost track of Mandi. Then on a business trip to New York I ran into her again. We were staying in the same hotel, and she was as happy to see me as I was to see her. Like me, she'd divorced my friend and we both knew how the evening would end. My wife and I have a rather open marriage in which either of us can have sex with other people when we're away from home... just not in our own little town... so when Mandi suggested we have dinner together I of course agreed.

We dined in the hotel, consumed a nice bottle of Pinot Noir with dinner, and as our conversation turned to sex I said I had some personal questions I wanted to discuss with her if she would be okay with it.

"Of course. What is it?" she asked.

"I've often thought about how much you enjoy pain and it occurred to me that perhaps that day in the parking garage there was a chance that you went into the stairwell knowing you might be attacked. Is that crazy?" I asked.

"It happened again," she said. "After you moved away. I'd worked late, and was driving home around ten at night. I admit I was in a dry period when it came to sex and for some reason decided to take a short cut through a bad section of town. It was stupid of me, because two black men came up to my car at a stop light and forced their way inside. I hadn't locked my car doors, and then got in and made me drive them to a deserted area. They had me park the car, then made me get into the back seat with them. They ripped off my blouse and bra, and my panties, and took turns raping me most of the night. I lost track of how many times I blew each of them, in between the raping." Then, and this was her exact quote, she said, "I sure showed those two guys a great time that night."

"So you've been raped by three men," I observed. "Once in a stairwell you knew might be dangerous, and then by these two black men while driving through what you knew to be a potentially dangerous area. Is that correct?" I asked politely.

"I guess that's right," she said, staring at me, her eyes sparkling. "Why? Are you accusing me of having done it on purpose?" she asked.

"Did you?" I replied softly.

For a long moment she said nothing, as though trying to decide how to answer me. Then she said, "I suppose that's exactly what I may have done. But if so, why do you think I would have ever done anything like that?"

"Let me ask you this," I began. "Your father moved in with you and Bill before I left Atlanta. Yet you never call him 'Dad' or 'Father.' You always call him by his first name, right?"

"Yes," she replied cautiously. "So?"

"So I think he molested you, didn't he, Mandi. When you were a kid, which is why you call him by his name, not 'Dad.'"

"Is that what you think?" she asked, her face instantly reddening.

"I'm just hypothesizing. I didn't say he did. And you haven't answered the question," I said as the waiter arrived with my receipt.

"Let's continue this in your room," I said.

"Are you going to finally fuck me?" she asked, as we got up to leave the restaurant.

"Of course," I said. "But I'm going to whip you first, Mandi. Just as we discussed on the phone a few years ago. I'm going to whip you on your tits, your stomach, your ass, and on your spread thighs and cunt...and then I'm going to rape you."

I thought she might literally fall to the ground at that moment. Her knees buckled, and she let out a little mewing sound, and grabbed my arm to steady herself.

"It's what you want, isn't it?" I said quietly as we walked toward the elevators of our hotel.

"Yes!" she hissed. "God my pussy is wet," she said quietly.

"Good. So let's go up and do something about that," I said. And we did.

In her room I told her to strip for me, slowly, while I watched. "Unless you would prefer me to rip your clothes off you like your black rapists did," I said.

She stared at me a moment, and then said, "Do it. Rip my clothes off. Rape me like they did." And so I did it.

"This blouse looks expensive," I said, approaching her.

"It was. Do it anyway. It will turn me on more to know you're ruining my clothing!"

So I stood walked over in front of her and said, "Hold your arms above your head." She did it and move my hand onto the top of her blouse. Then I ripped it open, tearing off some of the buttons of the silk top.

"You bastard," she snarled.

"Shut up, CUNT!" I said, slapping her face.

She looked stunned for a moment, then said, "Are you going to make me do some of the things we talked about during our phone sex that night?"

"Yeah. I am," I said, ripping off the blouse. Then I yanked on her bra and jerked it down below her tits. "Leave it like that, you fucking slut," I said, pinching her nipples.

"Ahhh!" she wailed, excitement in her eyes.

"Unbutton your skirt, slut," I said, and she did it, staring at my growing cock. "Take it off," I said, and she did it. "Now rub your cunt. Push your panties inside your fucking pussy," I commanded, and she did it, masturbating in front of me as I began undressing. When I removed my underwear she made a little mewing sound when she saw my hard cock.

"Want this, cunt?" I asked.

"Yes!" she groaned.

"Get down on that floor, you fucking whore," I said, pushing down on her shoulders.

"Yes!" she groaned again. And then she took my cock into her mouth, gently fondling my balls as she sucked me.

"Now get the fuck on the bed," I snarled, removing my belt from my trousers.

"Oh God!" she moaned, diving her fingers into her wet pussy, lying on her back, her legs spread, thick carpet of jet-black curls opening to reveal her wet pink flesh.

"Did I tell you to fuck yourself?" I snarled.

"No!"

"If you don't want this belt across your tits you better stop that until I give you permission," I said, slapping the belt against the palm of my hand.

"No!" she said defiantly. "I'm not going to stop. It feels good."

"Does THIS feel good?" I asked, suddenly bringing the belt down across her gorgeous tits.

"AHHH!" she cried out, masturbating faster.

"Did you like that?" I asked.

"Yessss!" she cried. "Tell me to do it again," I said, my cock hard now.

"Do it! FUCKING HIT ME AGAIN... HERE!" she moaned, spreading her legs wider apart, holding her wet pussy open for me.

"On your cunt?" I asked.

"YESSSSS!" she moaned. So I did it.

"I looked down at her lying there, her nipples stiff, a red welt across her beautiful white tits, and I lay the belt across her open pussy.

"Here, Mandi?" I grinned.

"Oh God!" she whimpered. Then she raised her ass up off the bed and said, "Do it. Punish me!" So I raised the belt and brought it down directly on top of her spread cunt.

CRACK.

"Ohhhh Godddddd!" she cried, her eyes filling with tears, body shaking and trembling, fingers rubbing her clit where I'd hit her. Then I whipped her across her tits again.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!" she screamed, rubbing her pussy harder again. "HERE... AGAIN! I'M GOING TO COME!" she moaned, raising her cunt up in the air, holding it open again. So I whipped her across her wet slit again, harder this time. CRACK!! And she came.

Her eyes rolled up into the top of her head, as though she was being shocked by a cattle prod, her entire body twitching and jerking, spasming, then trembling, as wave after wave of hot orgasmic heat boiled through her. And then I mounted her.

"Take it, bitch. Take my fucking cock, just like you did for those so-called rapists who you seduced. Feel it while I 'rape' you, too!" I said, jamming my cock as far up inside her as I could, coming almost instantly, burying my cock into her until my balls were pressing against her furry cunt, then holding my cock there as spurt after spurt of hot cum shot into her pussy. It reminded me of the first time I'd had my cock sucked in a glory hole booth, when I'd pressed against the wall of the booth so hard I'd thought I might knock the wall over. That's how hard I was now pressing into Mandi's pussy.

As I came, Mandi also continued coming, her body experiencing a series of what my wife calls "aftershocks," still jumping and jerking until finally we both began to return to normal. I rolled off her and lay there next to her then, both of us breathing deeply.

Neither of us spoke for a few moments. Then I said, "I hope I didn't hurt you too badly. And the names I called you. You know they were just to try to excite you more, don't you?"

"Yes, of course. And they did. My tits and cunt are still tingling."

"What is it about the pain that you enjoy?" I asked. "I hit you pretty hard."

"I wanted you to, and I loved it. I don't know why. I just do. Maybe it's a way for me to feel punished for some of the things I've done in my life."

"What things, Mandi?" I asked, toying with one of her nipples.

"Things I enjoyed that I shouldn't have. Things I should have done and didn't."

"With your father, right?" I probed.

"Yes. With him. I was too young to know better, and my body liked what he did to me. The first time my mother caught us he pretended it was my fault and gave me a spanking in front of her. But he didn't stop doing things to me, and eventually my mother recognized that I was enjoying it. Then he stopped. And he turned his attention to my little sister instead."

"How did that make you feel?" I asked, as she casually reached over and began fondling my cock.

"Jealous. Angry. I couldn't figure out what I'd done wrong... why he'd stopped doing things to me. And I took it out on my sister."

"How?"

"I started doing things to her myself. I knew it was wrong, but I was hurt, and I loved my dad and the 'private things' we did together, and I resented my sister."

"So what did you do to her?" I asked.

"I spanked her myself. She'd come up to the room we shared together not knowing I'd been peeking in on her and Daddy, and I did mean things to her. Only later did I begin to realize what I'd done was wrong. It wasn't her fault Daddy stopped showing his 'special affection' to me and began doing it to her."

"How is your relationship with her today?" I asked.

"She won't speak to me. I guess maybe that's why I feel the need to be punished. To try to relief myself of the guilt I feel over what I did to her."

"And to attempt to relive the excitement you felt by the things you had enjoyed with your dad?" I asked.

"Maybe. At least at first. But now I like the pain because of how it makes me feel to be whipped and pinched. Not many men understand it. But I think you, do," she said, rolling over onto her stomach. Then she slid down the bed and began sucking my cock.

"Hmm, that feels good," I said.

"That's what they said," she grinned. "Those guy who raped me. Not the first guy so much, because he just hurried up and stuck his cock in my pussy and came. But the two black guys... they took their time with me, sucking my tits, taking turns having me sucking their cocks... fucking me. Did I tell you they both fucked me at the same time that night? One of them pulled me on top of his cock and the other guy got behind me and fucked me in the ass while the first guy was fucking me."

"Jesus," I said, my cock growing again.

"They both came in me almost at the same time, and it blew my mind. I loved it! I came, too, yelling for them to fuck me and come in me. So once they knew I was into it they started making me do things with them... nasty things... and God help me, those disgusting sick acts turned me on, too."

"Like what things, Mandi?" I asked, my cock almost hard again as she fondled my balls.

She looked at me and saw how excited I was again, and in a low, sexy voice said, "Want me to show you?"

"Yes," I said. So she did.

"They especially loved it when I did this for them," she said, dipping her head between my thighs then, dragging her tongue over my balls, then moving lower.

"Raise your legs," she said, and I did it.

"They loved it when I did this to them," she said. And then she dipped her tongue into the crack of my ass, licking and kissing me there, tasting my sweat.

"God!" I moaned, and she laughed softly.

"They really enjoyed this, too," she said in a husky voice. And then I felt her tongue probing my asshole, pushing up against it, ignoring, or perhaps stimulated by my sweat. I hadn't showered after the day's meetings, and knew I was a bit randy down there, yet Mandi seemed to relish tasting my ass sweat and tonguing my asshole.

"Ahhhh!" I groaned. "Keep that up and I'll come all over your face," I threatened.

"Do it," she said, raising her face from my crotch. "I love doing nasty things for men, as you should know by now," she said. "Do it. Come all over me," she said, simultaneously stroking my cock how as her tongue returned to my anus, licking and probing it.

"Ahhh, fuck!" I moaned, coming again, this time all over her face and in her hair, all the while with her continuing to probe my asshole, licking it, sucking it, making nasty sounds as my cum rained down on her until finally I was totally drained.

"That was amazing," I said, as she crawled back up next to me. I knew it was my turn to give her more pleasure again then, so I did.

"Where do you want it this time?" I asked, rolling off the bed, picking up my belt again.

"Oh God!" she moaned, her eyes glittering with excitement.

"Where do you want it this time, Mandi? Across your back... your ass... or on your tits and pussy again?" I asked, gently striking her on one of her thighs with the belt.

"Anywhere! Everywhere!" she gasped, masturbating. "You decide!"

"God that looks wonderful, I said... "your fingers rubbing your wet cunt like that. Do you want to play with your pussy while I do this if you?" I asked. Then I swung my belt across her tits again, not hard, just to let her know what was coming.

"I think I'd like to see you getting yourself off while I whip you, Mandi. Keep playing with your cunt to help me gauge how hard you wish to be struck," I said. "The faster and harder you masturbate, the faster and harder I'll hit you. Okay?"

"Yessss!" she hissed, rubbing herself rapidly, making small little circles in her furry cunt with her fingers.

"Ready?" I asked, waving the belt back and forth.

"YES! DO IT! HIT ME WITH IT!" she gurgled. So I did it.

I raised the belt above my shoulder, and whipped it down across her tits. WHACK!

"Oh GOD!" she moaned, rubbing her cunt faster.

"Hmmm... I guess that means you want it HARDER!" I gasped, striking her across her thighs. "SPREAD YOURSELF OPEN FOR ME, YOU CUNT!" I snarled. "HOLD YOUR PUSSY OPEN FOR ME AGAIN!"

"YES!" she cried out, doing as I asked. I aimed the belt down onto her wet opening then, landing it on her swollen clit, hearing the loud SMACK as it tore into her oily cunt, the sound of it causing my cum and the juices from her pussy to splatter all over her thighs and stomach.

"OWWWWWWWWWW!!" she cried, tears again filling her eyes, looking petrified, but still she rubbed herself furiously. So I hit her on the tits again. VERY hard this time.

CRACK!!

"OH OH OH OH OHHHH GODDDD!" she cried out, her body twitching and jerking as she continued rubbing herself.

"Roll over!" I commanded, and she did it. "Keep playing with your cunt so I know how hard to hit you," I said.

"Yes! Oh my God!" she wailed, and I brought the belt down across the back of her thighs.

CRACK!

"AHHHH!" she cried out. Then I hit her across her back as her fingers dug into her cunt. I raised the belt again, and this time landed it across her ass.

"YESSSS!" she wailed. Then, "HIT MY CUNT AGAIN!" she begged, raising her ass in the air, spreading her thighs.

I moved further up the bed, standing next to her, then gently lay the belt across her puffy cunt lips, between her thighs, leaving it lying there as she began whimpering.

"Here, Mandi?" I asked, slowly moving the belt up over her exposed pussy. "Is this where you want it?"

"Yes, Daddy. Please?" she mewed in a little girl voice.

"Hold it open for me, baby," I said, sternly. "Show Daddy where you want him to hit you," I said.

12