Mandingo Night: BBC Blowjob Rebellion

Story Info
Big Black Cock cocksucker school.
7.4k words
4.48
56.5k
40
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
859 Followers

Interracial - Big Black Cock cocksucker school.

The girls are trained to suck big black cocks.

Author's notes: Warning! This is an interracial story. If you need to give a lecture about faithfulness or STDs, give it to your own wife. Also, the premise of this story accepts reincarnation and karma as fact. If this offends your religious sensibilities, move along. Finally, people were just crueler 200 years ago, its a historical fact, get over it. This hopefully will be hot enough to be a Whack off story for the people who like these themes, as it does have a lot of sex in it. For those who don't like these themes please move along. Constructive comments are appreciated, hate speech will be deleted.

If you have not read "Mandingo Night" you probably will not have as much fun reading this story.

*****

This story is about a pair of pair of souls, trapped in the karma they created with each other: Leigh Samuels is a big titted blonde who was Lee Smith, Cayla Daniels is a tight bodied dark haired walking wet dream who was Cain Dalbert; both of them plantation owners in their former lives who used their slaves as they saw fit. Dashaun is a big black man who was Danisha, Marcus is a smaller, sleeker black man with a longer cock who was Mishana; both of them were the slaves of the plantation owners in their former lives. Also Tony was Thomas, once upon a time, and he remains a meddling cousin. Today's lesson is about how you do unto others.

Leigh has Mandingo Night to remember, as she drives herself and Cayla back to Leigh's apartment. They are both cum splattered messes, hair soaked with sweat. Marcus left a twitch in her hips she just can't seem to get rid of, and she has cum more times tonight than any other night in her life, without a dick in her mouth or pussy - yet. Dreams and fantasies collide and she is sitting in her parking space at the apartments, as Cayla asks her "Are we going to stay in the car all night, or go inside?"

"How long have we been here?" Leigh asks.

"Several minutes." Cayla answers, "I think."

"Did we really just do that?" Leigh asks as she shakes her head, but can't clear the fuzziness.

"Yeah babe. Tomorrow night is going to be even more intense." Cayla says hopefully, then "Are we going to go inside now?"

"Yeah babe." Leigh answers, as they open the car doors and climb up the stairs to her apartment.

"Dress and pants, NOW." Leigh demands, taking down some gallon zip lock storage bags. Cayla hands her everything, even her crusty panties. Each goes into its own bag.

"Carl's pants, where are Carl's pants?" Leigh worries.

"In my purse babe. I'll get them." Cayla soothes.

Leigh whips off her own dress, pulls out Carl's shirt from her purse. Each item goes in its own bag. Carl's shirt get a licking from her tongue on one of the wet spots, as her body quivers with lust.

"Can I borrow that? Don't have as much to choose from on the pants." Cayla observes.

"Sure babe. Tell me what you think." Leigh says, still in a fuzzy dreamlike state.

Licking one of the big stains, Cayla's eyes open wide "His come is delicious."

"I just said that." Leigh replies.

"No you didn't" - which leads to a two minute back and forth between Cayla and Leigh about whether she had said Carl's come is delicious.

Finally, Leigh ends the argument, pouring them two shots of Bailey's each, and after they chug it says "You claim you can tell if I'm lying with your tongue in my twat. Well come to bed and find out who said Carl's come is delicious first."

"Welcome to this weeks meeting of Muff Munchers Anonymous." Cayla says as she twirls into the bedroom, "Hi, I'm Cayla and I'm powerless to keep from munching muff."

"Put your tongue to better use." Leigh instructs as she plants her knees firmly on either side of Cayla's head, dropping her own head into her friend's still sopping dark haired pussy. No timid pussy licker, Leigh basically attacks Cayla's twat with her hands, using both her thumbs to open her vagina up, fingertips to strum Cayla's clit, as her tongue licks from clit to hole, clit to hole. Cayla is being much more romantic, easing fingers in, humming and sucking on Leigh's big clit, teasing the peach lips of her blonde lover's hairy box. But they both have had their fires lit earlier tonight, and they rejoin the bonfires of their lust, panting, thrusting, and ultimately climaxing into each other's faces, then they just crash, without rearranging themselves.

The alarm clock goes Wah-Wah-Wah as Leigh wakes to her best friend's pussy at very close range. Not a bad thing, but she pats Cayla on the ass to get her moving. They've done it so many times their morning ritual is a well rehearsed ballet. Cayla joins her in the shower. Leigh shakes her head at how hot her girlfriend is, and how little energy she has to do anything about it right at that moment. They each have clothes stashed at each other's apartment, yet curiously never moved in together. They only spend a couple of days a week on their own, but something keeps that final commitment out of reach.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

They have been called in early. The head teacher NEVER calls them in early. Dashaun and Marcus are worried they screwed up big time, breaching Elmore's confidentiality like that. Confidentiality is big in a business that is half sex club, and borderline prostitution. So they are fearing the worst.

Bertha Williams is built like Serena Williams another twenty or thirty years on down the road. Big tits, big butt, big mouth. They are on the natural side, so she wears no clothes, having dropped them off in the locker at the employee entrance when she came in, eager to find out what happened. She wears the bracelet of the Mother Goddess, showing she has the right to rule. Dashaun and Marcus knock at her door.

"Enter." she says calmly. They move in and are unsure of what to do.

"Kneel. There on the Turkish rug. Show some respect and bow your heads." she demands.

"We are so sorry -" "Enough! You DO NOT SPEAK unless spoken to, is that clear!"

"Yes Great Teacher." they both say softly.

"What the hell did you do?" she glowers at them.

Not a peep from either one of them.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?" she thunders at them.

"We didn't mean to tell them about Elmore - " Marcus tried to explain.

"Elmore? Elmore? Did he even leave his cage once last night? What the hell has Elmore got to do with it?" she is mad they had no clue.

"This isn't about our giving out Elmore's name and describing his cock, is it?" Dashaun is starting to wise up.

"You did that too? Am I going to have to whip the two of you in public?" she threatens.

"Please God no." Marcus begs.

"God doesn't see into the pit of slaves, child. Better ask the Mother Goddess, or her earthly representative - me. But you damn sure better keep that mouth shut until you know what you are asking me to do." she says softly, even more menacing to Marcus than he could have imagined moments ago. She stands in silence hands on her wide hips, for several moments.

"It is sad you children have lost all knowledge of the old ways. Sad you do not know that punishments are announced and carried out in public, so that all may learn, but that great honors are bestowed in private, so as not to swell the egos of those upon whom they are bestowed." Bertha preaches as she paces.

"Do you even know why you are here - quick answer, yes or no only." she warns.

"No." Dashaun says as he shakes his head.

"No." Marcus says as he shakes his head.

"So sad, really. You are two of our finest. Took your training to heart, never sought to hurt a woman, only to please her. Well you have greatly pleased this woman, and you have not even served me properly yet." Bertha says wistfully.

Dashaun smiled. Bertha asks "Something I said made you proud, son?"

"Yes, Great Teacher." he answers formally.

"Good, you should be proud. You should also be whipped in public for not having enough brains to know why you are here. Do you know why you are here, Dashaun?"

"To please you and the Mother Goddess by pleasing women. Freeing them from their slavery and returning them their rightful passions." Dashaun answers proudly.

"Ah, the impudence of youth. You're going to be a great lawyer, Dashaun, but memorizing the textbooks, accurate as they are is not enough. Do you know why you are here, Marcus?"

"Because I love women and want to please them." he said calmly.

"Oooh, that's a good honest answer, right from your core. Maybe that is the key to your great success. A success that has NEVER been equaled in the entire history of the Mandingo Interracial Night of Entertainment." she pauses, as it is obvious they still have no clue.

"Last night, EVERY SINGLE woman paid a reservation fee, including the last one, who paid us to have no choice at all! Now we are going to go over every inch of every camera over every single second from opening until closing last night until we understand it and can repeat it, hopefully on a regular basis. If, as expected, more than a dozen women return today to join member services, then you will work double shifts every other day. I know, Marcus, that can cut into your astrophysics course load, but there are two things you must understand. One, this is like a perfect game, a no hitter, a season without losing a single game: it just never happens. Two, something made it happen, and the key is with those two women. So if you have to drop shifts, drop the ones that don't involve activities in your romance with them, and don't involve learning how to recreate this perfect storm of romance. Just let me know, and I will make sure that you don't suffer for it. If you have midterms or finals, we'll give you time for that too. Remember your training, stay whole, stay loving. Give of yourselves just like you did last night. Dismissed."

As they walk out, the head teachers assistant, a beautiful petite young woman with a perfect face like Janelle Monae snaps her fingers. "Over here, boys."

"Yes, XO." Dashaun and Marcus answer as one.

"We've divided up the video into roughly hourly segments. We have motion detection eliminating areas without movement. Lip readers are making transcripts of the conversations. You need to look at this summary of your experiences last night, and annotate where you used techniques from your training. Both genders will be working on this, but pull no punches. The booty don't lie. BTW, don't plan on anything else on Saturday night except meeting me in the group room. A public punishment, of sorts." she instructs, expecting them to get it all in one take.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Leigh picks up Cayla at work, making a beeline for the supermarket bank they use, hitting the Der Weinerschnitzel in the parking lot, laughing at the freudian slip of both ordering footlong hotdogs, then burning rubber to get to the club. They pull into the parking lot, guarded by two cop cars again, but the big burly policemen are standing with their hands on their hips, their gun holsters unsnapped. Good thing too, as a group of young thugs, much rougher than how Marcus looked, are milling around in the parking lot. As they move toward the car, the police move towards them. It is cat and mouse, to see if they can get the 2000$ piece of cheese that just drove in, or the 24,000$ cheese that arrived in the past few minutes. Cayla and Leigh rush to the door, push the buzzer, and slide inside.

A petite black woman with an angelic face, easily the equal of Elizabeth Taylor or Nefertiti, barks commands at them. "Envelopes to me! Strip! All possessions in the brown paper bag! No rings, no socks no shoes, naked as the day you were born! Hands on the wall! Feet spread, shoulder width!"

Reaching up and grabbing a handful of hair, she pulls Leigh down to her knees. "I think I like this ribbon hair tie. I will braid your pretty blonde cunt hair with it later. Remain kneeling. Anyone else want to disobey me?" she asks, letting the question hang in the air.

"You will receive a formal reprimand, and a letter will be placed in your file. Public punishment will happen later. Now stand and resume the position." she grabs Leigh's long blonde hair and pulls her to stand, an impressive feat of strength since she is almost a foot shorter in height.

"I am Toneeyah. You will NEVER address me by that name until I have told you specifically and in person that you have earned that right. Until that glorious day, you may call me teacher. The Great Teacher commands us all, and she is the representative of the Mother Goddess on this world. Hopefully, you will never meet her, even though she is a wonderful woman. I am her XO, her executive officer. She has taken a very specific interest in this group. I believe you are the greatest group of recruits we have ever been lucky enough to have grace our halls, emanations of the Mother Goddess herself. But that is very sad for you, because I will push you harder, and further to find the perfect love that is inside you. This process takes time. Do not get discouraged, or worry someone else is ahead of you. You will each proceed at your own pace, and your will have glorious benefits bestowed upon you, not the least of which is fully uninhibited carnal congress with our members." she says loudly as she paces back and forth behind her recruits.

"This position is known as 'Inspection'. When told to stand for inspection, this is what you will do, with the nearest wall. Now step back from the wall, and place your hands at your sides. Good. Resume inspection position. Legs wider. Butt out. Breasts must hang freely, no contact with your chest, even if you have to bend your arms." she instructs.

"You will see we have a near military discipline. It comes so naturally to our kind since we fill so many of the military's ranks. It probably does not come naturally to you. So let's be clear, when I tell you to do something, or any other member tells you to do something, refusing to do it is grounds for your permanent banishment for life. That means you can never return, and will be shunned by all of our members, and by every service auxiliary member such as yourselves. That means you do not speak to them, you do not text them, you do not say their name. There is a wall of shame in the back. Learn their faces, learn their names, obey this as all other commands. Second chances are rare, but I would not rely upon them. In my entire lifetime, you can count the number of second chances granted on the fingers of a single hand, and in each case, at great personal cost. The only reason I even know that is that I'm the XO, and have read the files."

"So like the military, each one of you has a file, and we have a formal induction procedure, which takes about an hour. You will tour the rest of the facility with me, and then will be documented and tested. But before that happens, you must choose your bull."

"A bull is a very important man in your life from now on. He will be your first big black cock here, on record. He will help us guide you through your training, helping you along at each stage. He will enter progress reports into your file. He will determine your rewards, and will help determine your punishments. One of your greatest joys as a woman is to satisfy your bull. So it is very important, and why we have allowed the reservation system. Imogene Barranca, front and center!"

A young hispanic woman of generous proportions hustles to stand in front of her. She swats her breasts lightly with a riding crop. "Breasts out, back straight." She swats her thighs, slightly harder, "Legs shoulder wide, butt out - ooh, I guess that one is never going to be a problem for you, is it?" Imogene blushes but does not reply. A smashingly hard riding crop blow from the ceiling to the floor strikes her left nipple, to which she shouts "OWWW!". Another blow, exactly the same to the right nipple, "OWWW! Is not an answer to my question. Having a big butt like you do, sticking it out in parade rest position is never going to be a problem for you, is it Imogene?" she said slowly and clearly.

"No, ma'am." Imogene says softly.

Lightly swatting her upper arms she instructs "Arms behind your back." Imogene complies instantly. "Now form up behind her, pressing your nipples into each others back, in this order, Leigh Samuels, Jill Henry, ..., and lastly Cayla Daniels. We are going into the belly of the beast now, and you will see naked black men with sizable erections. I only warn you because I too will feel like jumping up on them, or pulling them down on top of me, or any one of a hundred other sexual positions. Quite soon now, you will be doing that, but control yourself." she chuckles, as she punches in the door code that separates the two sides of the building.

She leads them into the back, behind Elmore's cashiers cage. "This is the examination room. That door leads to the main hallway. The other side of it is the service members locker room. Next to it is the dining and bathing area. Next to that are the restrooms, and finally, the members locker room. The left side of the hallway has the private rooms, you will never enter one until and unless directly commanded to do so. At the back side are various support rooms that don't interest you, and the access to the hallway between the private rooms and the public rooms. Next to us, through that door right there in the wall is that same hallway. Other than today, you will never use that door, or come back into this room until and unless directly commanded to do so. You will see two posters on that wall, turn and assume the parade rest position facing them now. Those posters are also in the dining area. Repeat after me: Rule #1 - no sex outside of the membership, Rule #2 - blacks are members, whites service members, Rule #3 - refusal to serve is grounds for banishment, Rule #4 - you will pay to serve."

"Repeat the poster to the right after me: You do not speak to the banned, You do not communicate with the banned, You do not spend time with the banned, You do not pleasure the banned."

"Repeat after me: I, state your name, do hereby swear and promise to faithfully obey these rules and requirements for the rest of my life, so help me Mother Goddess. Amen."

"Now for the fun part. Kneel in parade rest. Elmore dear, could you come out and help me dear?" "I'll be there, I'll be there, don't get your panties in a bunch!"

"I'm not wearing any panties. Are you wearing my panties again Elmore?"

"Blasted little queen bee bitch, that's what you are! I ought to spank you good, but they just bounce off your tight little ass like you have butt armor or somethin'. What are we doin', darling?"

"Just the test of the oath. Here, let me help you with your pants." she said as she pulls down his pants, then pulls them off. Many of the women gasp, as his thick soft black penis hangs down to his knees. "I'll go first. I'm going to present my cunt, my nappy dugout, my pussy, whatever you wish to call it. You will use your tongue to lick from my cunthole to my clit. You will only take one lick. Elmore will follow behind me. He will present his cock, his johnson, his prick, whatever you wish to call it. You will open your mouth, and fit as much of the head of his cock between your lips as you can and give the head of his cock one lick. You will only give it one lick. When all of you are done, those who obey me will be given the status 'service member in training, mouth fucked'".

Imogene sticks out her tongue, and barely drags her tip through Toneeyah's tight snatch, but that is enough. Elmore gets a better lick, the thick plum of his cock stretching her mouth wide. Leigh hungrily feasts on the proffered cunt, sticking her tongue deep into Toneeyah's hole, then flattening her tongue to cover the entire slit edge to edge, and dragging it all the way up until there is no more slit to lick. A broad smile crosses Toneeyah's face, then she moves on as Elmore fills Leigh's mouth with his big cock tip. Leigh reasons that she doesn't have to do it fast, like a chore, so she does it slowly, rotating her head from beneath his cock to over his cock, as he starts getting hard. Toneeyah gives her a very intense look, as they proceed down the row. When they finally get to Cayla, she combines what Leigh did with the way she did it to Elmore, deep in the slit, then slowly drags her tongue, tasting Toneeyah's now wet slit very fully and carefully, leaving her teeth chattering, she is so close to cumming. For Elmore, she spins around, stretching backwards, arching her back, taking his almost fully hard fourteen inch by four inch cock all the way down her throat, then slowly dragging him back out. Toneeyah, and most of the other women, just stare open mouthed in disbelief of what they are seeing with their own eyes.

craigool
craigool
859 Followers
12