Mandingo Night: BBC Twerk City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing the girls straggling back in, Tessa says "Twerk Team One, gather yourselves together at the back until you have all arrived. Twerk Team Two, hit the showers. Twerk Teams Three and Four, switch assignments, Team Four to the window and Team Three to the mattresses! Twerk Team One, make some bulls come before I lose faith in your skills."

Toneeyah, Leigh, and Cayla form a triangle with their backs, each sucking one cock and stroking two. Leigh notes Dashaun, and Elmore, then a cock she mistakes for Carl's, but actually belongs to Tyrone. Quickly who it is doesn't matter, a spongy cock head goes into her mouth, she grabs two shafts in all their glory, stroking them for all she is worth, as she licks and sucks for the hope of come on her tongue. The cum sucking vortex starts claiming victims, leaving a brief hole to go seek out Tessa, then a much shorter hole as Tessa has come over to stand beside them. Leigh has her hopes fulfilled, rope after rope of sweet hot cum in her mouth, as she stands, only to be spun around by Tessa. Her mouth is invaded, and it is very, very clear Tessa is so turned on by the salty cream sauces she is sampling, that her self control is about to completely break down. Leigh joins her in that loss of control, giving herself to lustily kissing Tessa, simply making out with the woman assigned to be her teacher. Her hands grab the heavy breasts, pinching the nipples, to which Tessa retaliates, pinching Leigh's nipples even harder, as they both scream into each other's mouth. Tessa pushes Leigh away hard, commanding her to get back to sucking cock on her knees instead of trying to seduce her teacher. The problem for Tessa is that Leigh has succeeded, and her mental "safety" switch is now off. Anything can happen now.

Stacy has paired up with Barbara, a frothy little petite blonde coed, to rinse out snatches and asses in the buddy system. They too had met in the fucking room, when Barbara's tight snatch was having great difficulty getting balls deep on Tyrone's massive cock. Stacy helped her out by licking her out. Stacy is terrified of having that massive cock ream her virgin ass, she remembers being lost in the land of bliss when Tyrone and Elmore spit roasted her. She cannot imagine the bliss of being airtight yet, filled by Carl, Elmore, and Tyrone, but it is only a day away. It nearly makes her pass out as Barbara's talented tongue lashes her clit and makes her cum. Barbara's own cunt has a ring of hair around it, deeply soaked in the frosty froth of her own lube, hips bucking as Stacy really does help her out. A sharp bang on the side of the shower causes a shriek and laughter, as they get back to cleaning each other's bodies, using their tongues to be certain every part washed is cleaned.

Jill is 69'ing side by side on the mattresses with a woman she does not even know, a much slimmer redhead with small pear like breasts, almost completely shaved. But the big black cocks want her pussy licked, and that is what she must do. They are both slick with excitement, not at eating each other, but for what is coming the next time they lay on these same mattresses later tonight. Jill is still gushing Larry's spunk out of her snatch, which makes the slim girl rather eager to drill her channel with her tongue. Jill aids her by rolling on top and flicking her tongue as quickly as she can over the girl's clit, leading to pronounced shudders. Maybe this whole ass fucking thing will be fun after all. Larry has been wanting to bust a nut in her ass all day, until she is fully trained. Tomorrow he will.

Imogene spreads herself before the window, fisting her cunt that has proven it can take any one of these big black cocks balls deep. Her other hand is a blur on her clit. She wants to be so hot when they slide into her ass that she comes before they are fully inside her. Prissy Priscilla's pretty pussy pounds pudenda against the window as she comes, her hips bucking, and Imogene joins her, pulling the hand out of her cunt to tweak Priscilla's nipple. Nasty, but effective in making her girlfriend extend out her orgasm, bucking those hips against the window.

"Twerk Team Three and One, switch assignments, Team Three sucking and stroking big black cocks, Team One licking out each other in lube prep on the mattresses! Twerk Team Two, window display! Twerk Team Four, hit the showers. Hurry up ladies, it would be nice if we could dance and fuck before tonight is over!" Tessa yells in her best drill sergeant impression.

Toneeyah is feral as she assaults Leigh's blonde snatch. 'This is payback, Bitch!' she thinks to herself, then accepts it is more of a down payment as Leigh retaliates, fresh from her bout with Tessa. Nipples are pinched and rubbed, Leigh uses her long tongue to cover the whole length of Toneeyah's tight snatch, then drill into the depths of her nappy dugout, only to spin out around her clit. Toneeyah is just sucking and flicking on Leigh's clit, while the white light washes over them, communing in ecstasy, nearly out of their bodies as their hips thrash in unison. Revenge for Leigh's tongue lashing during the Elmore induced fuck scream will have to wait, maybe for a long weekend with Carl and Elmore.

Tessa rotates the teams again when Team Four returns, sending Team Three to the showers. She changes up the music, medium loud. "This is House Industrial, from our Windy City friends up North, easy to shake a rump to music."

When Team Three returns, Tessa says "Finally! Now after this, every night when you check in, clean that skanky twat and ass out, so we can play! Team One, basic Booty Sheik, back to the window. Squat, hands on knees. Pop your butt by fucking forward and backward with your hips. Drop one knee, pop and fuck. Bring it back up, pop and fuck. Drop the other knee, pop and fuck. Sheik Yerbooty like a money tree. Lather, rinse, repeat. Ok, good girls! Now doggy twerk, on all fours, wag that tail, pop and fuck, Sheik Yerbooty like a money tree. Ok, wallbanger twerk, two footsteps from wall, on all fours, wag that tail, pop and fuck, climb the wall so your legs are well spread, booty pop, roll those hips like fucking Elmore's sweet cock, Sheik Yerbooty and climb back down. Free up that ass, white girl, these big black cocks have been known to break off that chocolate stick in your ass unless you know how to move. Everybody copy Twerk Team One as Best as you can. Don't worry about the wall climbing stuff right now if you aren't in Twerk Team One." Tessa commands, as she lets the song, a long one, at least fifteen minutes long, play out. She goes through the Smiths, suggesting, correcting, teaching. She is also pinching nipples, clits, and asses, coping feels, fingering out her students -- just for the ones that need it. In Tessa's mind, they all do.

"Team One to the left wall, Team Two window, Team Three right wall, and Team Four back wall. This is Twerk City, so get out there and twerk your asses off! Do it Now! Climb the walls to get them to fuck your ass!" Tessa demands, as she bounces to the music.

Stacy leads Twerk Team Two in front of the window, shaking her ass in the most lurid display she's ever done, more lurid than playing with her pussy for everyone to see. She is showing people how she fucks, with her dripping wet pussy on display, humping her ass. She climbs the wall, her gash completely wide and exposed, as she continues humping. Her face is beet red. She would rather have her virgin ass violated than have to endure this.

Jill leads Twerk Team Three, facing the wall to twerk until they get to the wallbanger twerk. A glance out the window shows what looks like three hundred people rushing to the railings, pointing and putting their hands over their mouths in absolute shock at what they are seeing. It is clearly a big hit with the younger crowd.

Imogene leads Twerk Team Four, facing the back wall to shake their asses, humping and bumping and grinding, which for Imogene means a whole lot of shaking going on. The bulls have fanned out around the room, behind their Smith, reading to plunge their fully erect shafts into them upon command, stroking to keep them hard until they are given the word.

"Twerk Team One, lay your bull down on the footstool and mount him. Put his delicious hard cock in your pussy, and twerk him off! Bulls, in buckets by the footstool you will find a small seven inch vibrator and tube of lube. Grab her ass hard and lube her up, then fuck her ass gently with the vibrator while she twerks you off. Twerk Team Two, take the left wall and twerk it good. Twerk Team Three, give our audience the booty shaking show at the window. Twerk Team Four to the right wall, twerk hard so you know what is coming!" Tessa instructs firmly.

Most of the bulls are dancing with their Smith's, shaking their cocks at them, thrusting their hips in unmistakeable fucking movements. Cayla sinks balls deep on Elmore, his huge shaft filling her up like beer cans stuffed up her twat, as he lubes her ass and plunges the vibrator inside. She is humping his cock, shaking her rump, in the freest expression of her love for him she has ever felt. Leigh rides Dashaun the same way, with even greater abandon, making her long hair and full funbags dance, as he lovingly uses the vibrator to ream her out. Toneeyah is stuffed to the brim with Carl, her tiny little rosebud much more open than it was when she started her day. Her rosebud wasn't virgin this morning, T-Mac, aka Tessa had seen to that years ago. But she'd never had something the size of Carl up her Hershey highway either, and he is using the vibrator and keeps adding lube..

"Bulls, time to fishhook that ass with your fingers. Smith's, slide his cock out of your cunt and either guide it or slam it into your sphincter. Bulls, give her a moment to adjust, then start putting the boots to her. Twerk Team Four, grab a towel from the yellow bucket and be ready to do clean up and resurrection duty. Remember, a clean, well sucked cock is a happy cock. We have ten minutes left, so twerk and jerk until he spurts!" Tessa urges.

Cayla slides slowly down on Elmore's huge cock, like a never ending snake is climbing up inside her tight ass. His huge shaft fills her up even more than it did in her pussy, like a rigid steel pipe has been shoved up her ass. She is trying to dance, trying to hump his cock, shaking her rump, but there is almost no freedom of movement with the big log stuffed up between her buns. This cheerleader knew what a small prick felt like in her ass, but had never yielded to an invader this large. She makes the conscious decision to yield, and a bright light fills her in her first ass climax, She is finally free to move, free to love, free to give herself to Elmore. It is the apex of her lust and love for him, finally the freest expression of her love for him, a feeling beyond any she could have hoped for, as Elmore reams her ass, oblivious to her communing with the Mother Goddess.

Leigh rides Dashaun the same way, but with much greater freedom. She makes her full breasts dance, as her long dark hair whips back and forth, while her ass ripples. It is like a night she once experienced at a club, giving herself to the rhythm, giving up her most personal space to the man she has come to love so deeply in such a short time. He whips her ass from the inside out, raging into her, but they never go too far, never ending up hurting each other. He lovingly reams her out while fucking the stuffing out of her, and it is a meditation on love itself, shared by both of them.

Toneeyah is back to the same problem with Carl she once had with Elmore, except this is her ass, and she tries to get the head of his big cock ridge into an impossibly tight hole. Tessa sees the problem, gliding over to pinch Toneeyah's clit hard, resulting in a fuck scream which let's her slide all the way down Carl's shaft. Hard smacks by Tessa on her ass force Toneeyah to move, while Carl is thanking God, all the angels, everyone he's ever met (including the plumber down the street) for the incredibly tight ass with which he's been gifted, in the woman he seriously fears and loves, both with great intensity. Toneeyah is now fully opened, her communing with the Mother Goddess filling her soul with light, as her ass dances on Carl's huge cock, mind, body, and spirit one in her bliss.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

David finally understands why the TV's didn't work -- they weren't TV's at all, but closed circuit TV's, designed to provide a close up view of the activity in the showroom, the blowjob room, the fucking room, the ass fucking room, and the group fucking room. He is balls deep in Mandy as Jerrod helps him spit roast her, while he watches Carl ass fuck Toneeyah. He knows how good that ass feels, as the memory of bending Toneeyah over her desk, fucking her sweet tight ass just like she promised, triggers his orgasm, but there is nothing left for his balls to pump out. He taps out, and Jerrod takes his place in Mandy's sweet wet cunt. He has to give her the credit she deserves -- her stamina is better than his whole TenBang crew put together. He has got to get some sleep, moving on to the life the Bitch wants him to have.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Leigh and Cayla are thoroughly ass fucked by the time closing is announced at 1:45, and their sore behinds need to be treated very gingerly. They wash up in the showers, using the buddy system to make sure then are completely clean. They shuffle off to their lockers, and join the throng leaving. They get in her Lexus, driving out the service members exit and heading to her apartment in silence. She pulls into her parking spot, and they get out to bright flashes, which she expected.

"Hi cuz." Tony leers.

"Tony? What the hell are you doing here?" Leigh asks, already knowing the answer.

"I told you last night, I'm here to claim and fuck my new little slave bitches. I'm here to claim what is mine. Now show me you pussies, or I push the button to send this text and end your world. RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!" Tony demands.

"No one here that is yours. You are blackmailing us with photographs you have taken of us, forcing us to perform sex acts in public, so you can get off? You are one sick, twisted little motherfucker!" Cayla says firmly.

"That's right! Five seconds to show me your pussies, or...." Tony's eyes bulge out.

Leigh soothes "Don't tell anybody else, it will just be our secret. We can give you the two of us, servicing your every need, as required by your extortion. See? Here are our sweet pussies. Settle down, you are going to get everything you deserve." Cayla pulls up her dress to her waist as Leigh does the same, then they pull down their virginal white panties. As they comply, Tony slides the cellphone into his pocket.

"Has your mouth been on their big black cocks?" Tony pushes harder. Reaching his hands under their skirts, he plunges his fingers into loose pussies without any cum. "You are two dirty little sluts, your cunts should be full of black jizz. Since they are clean and dry, what did you do to clean them out properly, lick each others pussies out with your tongues?"

"Do you want us to? Now that you have your hands up in our cunts? Is that another one of your extortion demands?" Cayla taunts back.

"You just came from a sex club for black men to fuck the shit out of white women and you look like that, feel like that? I'm not buying it. You're going to do whatever they fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want -- both of you." Tony demands.

"Or what will happen to us Tony? Isn't rubbing our pussies enough? What happens if we don't do everything you want? Will it ever stop?" Leigh begs, clearly distraught.

"You're going to find yourselves the gangbang toys of the Sword of the Ayran Nation if you don't do everything I want. They love to punish women who've had interracial sex by making them their whores. Well slut slaves really, they won't pay you a penny, but I will sell your asses off to them and send the pictures to your dear father the church deacon, Miss black cock slut Cayla. Plus I will post them on porn sites on the internet so they will never go away. I have a friend waiting for a text to do all that. BTW, what the fuck is up with the Vienna Sausages?" Tony demands.

Leigh hears in her little flesh colored earwig the voice she's been waiting for, "We have all the elements. Team prepare for perp retrieval."

"Tony, they were for you. See you really pissed me off by thinking you could force me to have sex with you, so I called the police. The sausages were for you to practice oral sex on, but I doubt any of the cock where you are going will be that white or that small. Still, it was a good faith gesture." Leigh spills the beans.

"Execute." is all Leigh hears on the earwig.

"You fucking BITCH!" Tony screams as he grabs for his cellphone as the police grade tasers rip into his body, shaking him like a leaf in a hurricane. Four big black police officers race in to each grab an arm or a leg, throw his ass to the ground hard, and fish the cellphone out of his pocket.

"(678) 555-6969. Signed warrant, GO!" Leigh hears over the earwig. The police put handcuffs and leg restraints on him, as they quickly search him, removing his keys and wallet, putting all his personal possessions into a sealed evidence bag they put in the trunk with his cellphone. They throw him into the back of the police cruiser, and two of them get in front to take him to booking in the Fulton County jail. "Anthony Samuels, you are being arrested on charges of felony sexual extortion, sex trafficking, conspiracy, participating in a terrorist conspiracy, and sedition. Other charges may be added later by county, state, or federal prosecutors. You have the right to remain silent, if you give up the right to remain silent, anything you say may be use against you at trial. You have the right to an attorney...."

"He won't ever bother you again. We have instructions to see you safely to your apartment." Officer Stanley says firmly, putting his big black arm around Cayla as he guides her towards the apartment.

"That's right ma'am, you'll be well taken care of." Officer Victor says soothingly, as he presses his big black hand into the small of Leigh's back.

When they reach the apartment, Leigh says "Thank you officers, we don't know how to thank you." as Victor responds, "Just step inside, Miss. It's for your protection." Cayla just pushes past her, and the four enter the apartment.

"Would you like some wine, Officers?" Cayla calls out as she heads to the fridge.

"We can't we're on duty." Stanley replies sadly.

"Perhaps another time." Victor says hopefully.

"But what we can do is this: Smith Leigh, Smith Cayla, present kneeling in front of us!" Stanley cries out gleefully.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Rumbling onto I-20 out of Dallas, a refrigerated semi, lead lined and packed with C4 surrounded an armored box welded to the floor of the trailer. A husband and "wife" team drove it, fresh from resting at the Sword of the Aryan Nation compound. Well he rested. Ellen had been used as their whore for a week straight, since she was once caught in a compromising position with a black man. Ellen was too pretty to be wasted, like Smith Marilyn in that regard, a fact that had spared her life (but not her black lover's), and her loyalty now was unquestioned. The box arrived at SeaTac from overseas, and had followed the paved version of the Oregon Trail ever since. Two heavily armored Humvees escorted them, meaning they had to stop often for fuel, and to rest. Ellen thought of these as "service stops", since they used her to "service" the crew. They would stop at Sword of the Aryan Nation compounds on the way, leading to detours and delays. They could have driven the distance in a day, but with the current plan, it would be two weeks before they arrived in Atlanta. The city would never be the same the day after.

12