Mandingos 609

Story Info
A black coworker seduces a couple and ends with a gangbang.
4.4k words
4.14
91.1k
87
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly was a cheerleader when we first met and I thought I was the luckiest guy on the planet to be able to get a girl like her. She's 5'8, blonde, has a nice set of 36C breasts, and a well shaped ass. I on the other hand have a more average body with a disappointing 4.5 inch cock. We've just recently graduated college and we moved into a new condo on the otherside of town. I'm starting my career and first job tomorrow at a big company downtown.

As I got into my new office, I'm greeted by the person next door. His name is James. He's black and has the build of a linebacker. You can tell he works out a lot as his muscles were still easily distinguishable even in his business attire.

"Nice to meet you John." James says to me as he shakes my hand. His grip is very strong and almost painful. I continue working through the day and James comes by my office around 4PM.

"John, want to join me and some of the guys for happy hour when you're all done?" He asks. I ask if Kelly can come as she's been wanting to go and check out this part of town. He said "Sure" and I quickly let Kelly know and invited her out.

When James and I arrived at the bar, I notice Kelly and she quickly came over. I introduce her to James and we walked to the table where James' friends were all sitting. There were a total of five of them including James. They were all black, big, and very in shape. Kelly and I introduce ourselves to them and we begin drinking and having conversations with one another.

After awhile, Kelly excuses herself for the restroom and one of the guys, Steven, asks me a question.

"Nice work John. A nice piece of ass you got there. You think she'd be interested in becoming a member of the group?" Steven asked.

I was very confused at this moment and didn't know what he was talking about. I didn't know what group he was referring to.

James interrupted, "Haha, no Steven. I work with John and just invited him out to get a beer to get to know him. Didn't know his wife would be joining us too until later on."

Still being confused by Steven's question, Kelly came back and we all continued drinking and talking. Every now and again, I could see one of the guys staring at Kelly which wasn't too much of a concern to me. She looked beautiful tonight and was wearing a tight fitting blouse. I don't think she expected to be the only woman here in the group but she seemed to be fine with it and enjoyed the attention. The night continued on and we all decided that it was getting a little late and headed home.

The next day at work, I remembered what Steven asked me and I brought it up with James to get some clarification.

"Oh, that. Yeah, we all have this group but I can't really talk about it here at work. To tell you the truth, it was a bit odd for Steven to ask you because he knew you were my co-worker. If you really want to know, go to this website and it'll explain everything." James replied while handing me a card with a website address on it. The card was titled, 'Mandingos 609". I didn't think anything of it and I went about my day and completely forgot about the card.

When I got home, Kelly and I had a nice, quiet dinner and decided to spend some quality time together. We pop in a movie and she falls asleep on my lap half way through. I turn off the TV and quietly bring out my laptop and head to the next room so I wouldn't bother her. I remember the card that James gave me and decided to check it out. I go to the website and I was a bit shocked when it loaded.

It was apparently a porn site and 'Mandingos 609' was the name of a group of black men who fuck white women in front of their husbands. The whole thing was video taped by either the husband or another camera man and there was usually one or two girls and between 5-10 guys, all big and black while taking turns with the women. I should've shutdown the computer then but I was too curious. I combed through the site and I notice that one of the previews had Steven and James in it. I don't know what came over me, but I decided to pay the $20 and subscribe to the site and find out more.

I put in my credit card information into the site and had instant access. I found the event where both James and Steven attended and decided to check out the pictures. There was a woman and who appeared to be her husband, both white, and showed them both clothed and naked. It also showed 5 black guys, including Steven and James, lined up and completely naked. I was shocked to see the size of each of their penises. Both Steven and James' cocks were shown flaccid and were absolutely huge. There was a picture of the husband's cock next to what I thought was James' with the wife comparing them in her hands. My cock looked to be about the same size as the husband's but I was astonished to see James' cock right next to it. Judging by the size, his cock must've been at least 10 inches long and about three times thicker than mine. It also had a big vein going across it and the head was perfectly shaped and big.

The pictures showed the wife in various positions, fucking and sucking each of the black men there. It also showed pictures of the husband sucking one of the black cocks and appeared to be getting it ready for his wife. I ended up taking my cock out and stroking it until I came. I was very turned on seeing the wife take all of those cocks. After I was done, I shutoff the computer and carried my wife to bed.

When I arrived at work and saw James around the office, all I could think about was his huge cock and the white woman he was fucking in those pictures. It also occurred to me that when Steven asked if we'd like to join the group, he was really asking if they could fuck my wife! I had a weird feeling all morning while still being slightly turned on. James finally stopped by my office to chat near the end of the day.

"Hey John, how's it going?" He asks.

"It's going fine." I replied.

"So I was checking our website's accounts and I noticed that you've just become a subscriber. Did you enjoy looking at the pictures and the videos?" He asked. Damnit! I forgot I paid for the website last night. I didn't realize that James could've been one of the people handling the website and seeing all of my information!

"Don't freak out man. It's perfectly natural to be into that kind of stuff." He added after I couldn't answer him. "I'll be around if you want to talk more. Just wanted to say hi."

He left my office and I was completely embarrassed. When he was talking, all I could think about was his massive cock and how the woman in the pictures could ever take it all in. My thoughts started to drift into wondering if my wife could even take something that big inside of her but I tried my best to keep my mind off of it.

I left the office without talking to any one else. When I got home, I looked around the house for Kelly and finally found her in the study where the computer was at. I went into a complete panic because I don't remember if I cleared my history or not last night! As I approach the desk, Kelly is flashing me a grin and followed by a very devious look. She tells me to sit down next to her.

"So this is the type of thing that gets you off huh?" She says to me. "Your friend James has quite the package."

My heart sank at this moment and as I looked at the screen, she had up the video from the event with the pictures I was looking at last night. The woman was surrounded by black cock, one of which was James', and she was eagerly taking them into all of her holes. I look over to Kelly as the video is playing and I see her staring at the screen with all of the cocks on it in the most lustful manner. I ask Kelly to turn it off and she does, but she then navigates to a different section of the website where there's an application for people to attend one of their events. I plead with her to stop all of this and that I was simply curious at the time, but she said that she wants to at least consider it as our sex life has been a bit bland the past few months. She begins to comfort me and tells me that we could stop at any moment if I didn't feel comfortable. She took my hand and led me into the bedroom and proceeded to have the best sex we've ever had together. All I could think about throughout was seeing my pretty wife get abused by a group of black men. I came harder than I ever have before.

When we finished fucking, Kelly grabs me and leads me back to the study to fill out the application for being a couple for their group. I was really hesitant throughout the application but Kelly seemed to be filling it out as fast as she could. After 1 hour of submitting it, I get a call from James and he tells me to bring my wife to a hotel downtown tomorrow at 9PM. There wasn't very much smalltalk in our conversation but all I could think about was his cock entering my wife.

The next day at work felt like the longest day of my life. Images of my sweet wife being taken by a group of black men continually filled my mind throughout the day. I would find myself getting aroused as I worked. I had to take a break at some point and went into the restroom to rub one out. I didn't see James at all throughout the day until I was just about ready to leave.

"Hey man. Glad you and your wife decided to do this." He tells me and then hands me a bag and instructs me to open it at home. He then left the office and I assumed he was going to get ready for tonight.

When I got home, Kelly was in a very happy mood. She tells me how excited she is for tonight and that she's never done anything like this before. She reassures me that this would be good for our relationship and would spice things up in the bedroom for us. I decided to open James' present with her and inside it was a small chastity cage with a lock on it. There was also a key on a necklace which I assumed would be used with the lock and a note:

'Put this on for tonight little man. Kelly will wear the key until further instructions.'

How did he know I had a small cock? I was really hesitant to put it on but Kelly convinced me to do it. I could clearly tell that she really wanted to go through with all of this and there was no way to stop her. I put the cage on and Kelly locks it and puts the necklace around her neck. It was a bit uncomfortable at the beginning but after awhile I got used to it. Kelly finishes getting ready she decided to wear a dress and no underwear. The dress was the sluttiest dress I've ever seen: you could see the bottom of her ass cheeks if she bent over slightly and the top portion barely covers the top of her nipples. We get into the car and we head to the hotel downtown where this would all take place. This seemed like my last chance to stop all of this but I couldn't let Kelly down after seeing her so excited.

When we got to the hotel room there were 5 guys. They were all the same people we had drinks with earlier that week and they were each smiling as we went to greet them. Many of them grabbed Kelly's ass as they greeted her with a hug and many of them seemed to flash me a grin as I went to shake their hand. There were two cameras setup and both were pointed at the bed. They asked me to strip while Kelly was allowed to stay in her dress and all of the guys chuckled when they looked down and saw my penis in the cage.

"Don't worry honey, you'll be getting MUCH more cock than what this little guy can give you" said Steven, the guy who invited us to join the group which started this whole thing.

They sat Kelly and I down on the bed and they pointed one of the cameras at us. One of the guys starts to interview us on film and Kelly does most of the talking. She talks about how she went through the computer's history and found the website along with how turned on she was when she saw all of those big black cocks. The camera then zooms in on my penis and Kelly was asked to tell them about our sex life and if I satisfied her. She tells them that I did but she was always curious about trying something bigger. They then ask me to stand off to the side of the room against the wall, get on my knees, and to simply watch everything happen. They said the cock cage could be taken off at home and that was the earliest that I would be allowed to cum.

They put Kelly on her knees on the floor and all of the guys surround her. They tell her to take off each of their pants and suck each person for at least a minute. Steven was the first person to go and Kelly unzips his pants and takes them off along with his underwear. It was still flaccid at this point but Kelly takes it into her hand and it quickly stiffens up. I couldn't believe how big his cock was. Kelly wrapped both of her hands around it and there was still a lot left exposed. It must've been at least 10 inches and very thick. Kelly couldn't even wrap her fingers all the way around it! She opens up her mouth and begins to give Steven the most passionate blowjob I've ever seen her give. We didn't do much oral sex because she's always told me that she didn't like it, but that obviously went out the window as Steven was getting one hell of a treatment. She managed to get about half of it in her mouth and Steven forced another inch in. She let out a choke and he pulled out for a second, but only to quickly shove it back into her mouth. She was able to take it even deeper when he did this as she fought her gag reflex.

"My turn now." Said James.

Kelly then crawls over to James and unzips his pants and lets his monster cock out. It was even bigger than Steven's and just as thick. It had the big vein going across it that I quickly recognized from the pictures and videos I saw earlier. My wife quickly puts it in her mouth and James wastes no time in grabbing the back of her head and face fucking her. She seemed to be having a very hard time with his cock but James just kept forcing more and more down her throat. James eventually picks her up and lays her down on her back onto the bed. He places her where her head hangs off the edge for easy access. He shoves his cock back into her mouth from this position and after some skillful attempts, Kelly was able to take his entire cock in. He picks up the rhythm begins face fucking her in this position while his balls hit her on the face. His entire cock made its way in and out of her throat and Kelly quickly got used to his size. Half way through this onslaught of cock, James looks over to me and gives me a large grin and a thumbs-up.

The other guys each stripped down and surrounded my still-clothed wife on the bed with her head hanging off of it. James finally takes his hard cock from her mouth and lets the others take a turn. At one point, three guys surrounded her face and each began to slap her face with their cocks while taunting her. All my wife could do was lay there and beg for them to shove their cocks into her mouth so she can continue pleasuring them. I couldn't believe that my wife was becoming a whore right in front of my eyes.

After about 30 minutes of facial abuse, James gets on the bed and takes my wife's dress off and reveals a pair of perfect 36C breasts and a completely shaved pussy. He then positions his cock between my wife's legs and looks over to me.

"From this moment on, your wife will only crave black cock. Say goodbye to your wife's pussy little man!" James says to me before sticking the head of his thick cock into her tight pussy. "Man this bitch is tight!" He exclaimed.

Her head is still hanging off the bed at this point and one of the guys was still pumping her throat full of big black cock. You can see she was experiencing some discomfort when adjusting to the shear size of James' thick man meat. Thankfully, James takes his time easing his cock into my wife and after about 5 minutes or so, he finally gets balls deep inside of her. He looks over to me again when his cock was completely inside of my wife and his balls touching her.

"This is how you fuck a bitch." He yells to me.

He then begins to thrust in and out of my wife while her mouth was still being used by one of the other guys. He pounded her relentlessly and my wife had to take breaks from sucking cock to moan in complete ecstasy. James was fucking her as if he was possessed. Her hips were feeling the full force of his thick muscular frame with each hard thrust. Every time James would get completely inside with his big black cock, my wife would let out a moan that was louder than any time we've had sex together.

"You're hitting spots no one else ever has!" My wife tells James.

"Who does your pussy belong to now bitch?" asked James.

My wife yelled, "You! My pussy belongs to your big black cock!"

My heart broke at this moment and I was in complete disarray when James was pounding my wife's used-to-be tight pussy. I was also more aroused than ever before, with my cock wanting to escape the chastity cage and needing release. The more I got turned on, the more it hurt as my cock tried to grow.

James kept pounding away at my wife until the other guys were starting to get verbal about wanting a turn. He finally takes his cock out of her and it's completely covered in her juices. Kelly must've came several times already thanks to James' expert fucking. Steven comes in and quickly picks her up and positions her on all fours.

"Time for some ass!" He yells out to the camera and all of the guys start cheering him on and laughing. "Ever fuck this bitch's other hole before white boy?" He asks me.

I shake my head 'no' back to him. Kelly and I have never done anal play before and I can't believe her first time was going to be with a group of black men each packing such huge cocks. They take the cameras off the stands and one person begins videotaping my wife's face while the other one is used to shoot Steven as he shoves his thick cock into her virgin hole. Steven waves for me to come over and to spread her cheeks for him as I can watch him very closely take my wife's anal virginity. I put a hand on each cheek and Steven quickly spits on her hole and starts rubbing his cockhead around it.

"This is gonna hurt for a bit but you'll love it after." Steven says to prepare my wife.

He then begins to shove his thick meat into my wife's untouched hole while I have a perfect view of each inch as it penetrates her. You can tell that she was clearly in pain but she was doing nothing to stop it. I can only picture her face when Steven got his entire shaft inside of her but luckily it was all on camera. The cameramen then position the cameras on tripods again and a cock quickly fills her mouth while Steven went to town on her ass. He pushes me away after my wife was used to having his cock in her ass and was told to go back against the wall and watch. He fucked my wife's ass as hard as James' fucked her pussy and her cries of discomfort quickly turned to moaning. At one point she began to cum and she seemed to lose complete control of her body.

"Fuck my white ass!" She begged and Steven responded by shoving his cock even harder against her hole.

After some time, Steven gets out of her ass and she's pulled on top of one of the other men so she could ride him cowgirl-style. Her pussy easily took the new 10 inch cock inside of her thanks to James' stretching her out and she begins bouncing on it and enjoying herself. James comes back around her and sticks his cock inside of her ass in this position while Steven comes to the front of her and makes her suck his cock that just came from her ass. My wife did not hesitate sucking on Steven's cock after it had been in her ass. They each took turns fucking all of my wife's holes. At one point Kelly had a dick in her pussy, mouth, and ass along with one in each hand and stroking them. They rode her like this for what seemed like an eternity and she appeared to be loving every second of it as she screamed in pleasure. The guys were all hi-fiving one another and calling her "slut" and "bitch" throughout the entire fucking. She was being fucked much harder than the wife in the video we watch earlier that week and my sweet, innocent wife was now a black cock whore.

12