Mandy: A Second Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tricia was now as much of an exhibitionist as Mandy had proclaimed herself to me. In fact, it was she who led the way into the "Fun House". Firstly we had to cross a section, where every time anyone stepped on the stretch of wooden boarding a jet of air would swoosh up into the air, making girls' skirt fly up like Marylyn Monroe's in that well-known picture. She hesitated before stepping onto it, but only to make sure that everyone was watching her as she slowly stepped across the section. Then, in full floodlight, she deliberately paused as the air currents swooshed her skirt right up, displaying to everyone her naked thighs and stomach, and especially her newly shaven pussy lips. She was quickly followed by Mandy who did exactly the same, although she had to push Tricia off the air-jet so that she could take her place.

The crowd was slightly larger by now, and both girls smiled and acknowledged them as they led the way to the next section. The Fun House was definitely designed with exhibitionist adults only in mind, for the next obstacle was a runged ladder which had to be climbed. Tricia again led the way, making sure that the crowd who were following us had all assembled at the foot, then slowly climbed until her bottom was roughly level with their heads. Turning round, she waved at the small crowd, and then beckoned one of the youths ogling her to follow her on the ladder. He was there like a shot, and she waited for him to almost reach her before she began to climb again, but this time going up two rungs at a time so as to really stretch her legs and giving him an absolutely close-up view of her naked bald pussy. On reaching the top, she turned and sat down on the floor, knees apart, where she remained until his head had drawn level with her lewd display, then deftly sprang up and away before he could reach out to touch, and then spoke to him. She was too far away for me to hear what she said, but we saw him nod in agreement and then keep his distance from her. After that we all climbed the ladder, and the next floor ended in a staircase going down again. Tricia motioned the youth whom she had previously selected to go down in front, but as he stepped onto the stairs they suddenly collapsed and became a slide. The shock cause him to lose balance and he slid and rolled gently to the bottom, where he picked himself up, and then looked up expectantly towards us.

Both Mandy and Tricia, on seeing this, motioned the rest of the small crowd in front of them, and they all knowingly stepped onto the collapsing stairs, and on reaching the bottom looked up to us expectantly. Charles and I went then, and were followed by Mandy and Tricia together. But this time they both deliberately raised their skirts before stepping onto the stairs, so that there was no chance of anyone not seeing their blatantly lewd display as they slid down trying to spread as much as possible as they did so. But it was noticeable how well-behaved the followers were, considering what they were seeing, although Tricia did whisper to me that she had told the one she had called up the ladder that if they all behaved themselves they would see all they wanted, but that if they did not then all four of us would all go home.

Mind you, when I looked at the followers the two girls were in the centre of two threesomes, a boy on each side openly pawing their breasts and the girls practically encouraging them to do so.

The next section, though, was almost at the end, and apart from walking over a glass floor, lit from below, we came to another staircase, but this time quite normal. When we had descended we turned into a corridor, and found a small crowd there, all gazing upwards. We were underneath the ground floor, and could see those above quite plainly. Because of the powerful underfloor lighting, though, the girls in the room were lit up completely beneath their dresses, and their knickers were well displayed! And our two had none on at all. No wonder the crowd here were making no attempt to leave in a hurry! As we came in I had already noticed nudges and admiring glances in our direction. Now I knew why!

But there was little for us to see which we had not seen before, and besides, as Mandy whispered to me as we were leaving, "I'm ready for bed, now, as long as it is with you." We said nothing to Tricia and Charles, though, but simply said we were tired, and got back into my car back to the hotel.

On our arrival there, though, it was hardly surprising when Tricia came and kissed me goodnight before linking arms with Charles as they went up the stairs to his and Mandy's room.

Mandy and I went to mine, where very little stripping had to take place before we were in bed and I was in Mandy. Somehow we managed to sleep, but most of the time we were wide awake, sucking, fucking, kissing, mauling, and generally making intense love with each other.

Next day was our last, but as we got into our respective cars to drive away, Charles came over to us and invited us both to his house next weekend. He wanted to show us "some of his artefacts," he joked. But, turning to Tricia, he added, "But no knickers to be worn by either girl all weekend. Agreed?"

We drove away, wondering how we would pass the time until weekend came.

12