Mandy and Helen Come to Agreement

Story Info
A billionaire's mistresses unite (Paul and Helen Story 6).
1.9k words
4.19
11.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy kept looking at her phone. She was stunned. As she walked up the stairs her sore pussy ached. She was about to see Helen. She needed to know how Helen would feel about sharing Paul. Helen had just called her, inviting her up stairs. For some reason she had expected Helen to ignore her.

She knocked on the door. Helen let her in. Dressed in a blue cotton dress, Helen looked fit and rested. Her dress skimmed her figure, and as Mandy walked in she picked up a subtle fragrance.

"Welcome."

"I still can't believe I'm here."

"Because I'm meant to be jealous?"

"Well."

"I'm not happy about it, but I'm practical. I just wish I was there. You could have finished me off you know?"

Mandy smiled and sat on the couch. Helen sat across from her in one of the pair of armchairs that faced the couch.

"My instructions were to leave you high and dry. I know you weren't that dry by the time I was done with you!"

"No I wasn't. You were unkind."

Helen slowly spread her knees, revealing herself to Mandy. Mandy smiled again. She wore a t shirt and shorts, both in pink. Her pussy was sore from Paul's attention, but the sight of Helen was giving her ideas.

"You want me to make it right, don't you? "

"I think that's only fair. I don't need a massage, though, I need that tongue of yours."

By now Helen's dress was over her waist, exposing her glistening cunt and slowly expanding clit. She was stroking herself slowly, gently fingering herself, and Mandy got on all fours and crawled across the carpet to get to Helen. She pushed Helen's knees further apart.

"Bad girl. Is this what you offer all your guests?"

She kissed Helen's pussy, licking her clit gently. Helen sighed and leaned back. Helen tasted sweet, and her pussy was wet, and fresh. Mandy loved feeling her twitch, and stroked Helen's inner thighs as she buried her face in Helen's pussy. She reached under Helen's bum and thrust her face deeper into Helen.

Helen cried out as Mandy sucked and licked at her clit, harder this time. She breathed deeply and moaned. Mandy's tongue was divine, lapping away at her clit. She got wetter and harder, and raised her feet on to Mandy's back. Mandy was face deep in Helen's wet juicy pussy.

Mandy started fingering Helen, reaching deep into Helen as she sucked Helen's clit. She crooked her finger back in a come hither motion, stroking Helen's g spot. Helen went wild, and almost crushed Mandy's face as she thrashed. Mandy's stroking was driving her higher and higher, and she could think of nothing.

She didn't want that feeling to end. She wanted Mandy to continue stroking her. She forgot about Paul, about love, about heat, about hunger, about her rent, about her fear of losing Paul, or about her jealousy about Mandy's skill with her hands.

She just rode the waves of sensation and feeling as Mandy concentrated on her clit and her g spot at the same time. The girl had a tongue to match her fingers, and by the time Helen felt herself riding the wave she could not do anything but submit to it. Mandy now had two fingers in Helen's cunt, and Helen was unable to form whole words or control much of anything.

"I'm going to cum. I'm going to cuuuuuuuum!"

As Helen came the first time her pussy pulsed into Mandy's face. Mandy sucked her clit hard and long, feeling Helen shudder. The second time Helen came she bucked and pushed Mandy off her pussy. She was sore. Helen twitched and turned away from Mandy.

"I'm sensitive." Mandy smiled.

Helen curled up in a ball on the chair. Mandy took her clothes off, licking her lips. Helen was so sweet and sensitive, she could imagine what Paul saw in her. After being in a crouch for so long she stretched out and yawned. Helen yawned too. She looked at Mandy in amazement.

She felt shy which was weird for how intimate they had been already. This felt different though. Usually Paul was their audience and customer. Today it was just them.

"I see you looking at me, you know. You're not that sensitive are you? Aren't you going to offer me some tea or something? This is thirsty work."

"You should have had enough to drink by now. I don't feel like walking."

They both laughed.

Helen padded to the kitchen and got both of them a glass of water.

Mandy and Helen sad quietly on the carpet, cross legged.

"We need to do this again, don't we?"

"I don't know that I have that much time."

"Who does?"

"I have a kid, and work, and Paul."

"About Paul."

"That man."

"He knows what do do, doesn't he?"

"Yes."

"I'm still sore from him fucking me yesterday." Mandy told Helen about her episode with Paul at the hotel.

"I'm sore but it's not just that he fucks hard. He fucks ME. It's like he really observes me while we're fucking. Like he's really there with me. As he speeds up. As he fucks all the parts of my pussy. As he stretches me out. He pays such careful attention. He adjusts to me. I feel like the whole world disappears and its just us.

My pussy likes it. I have these other boys I used to fuck, but I don't have any interest in them anymore. Paul is better." Paul was also generous, but Helen didn't want to advertise that. This was getting strange.

"Yes! He is really there with you. He does fuck hard though. And he seems like he's never tired."

"Never. Until he's not interested or wants to work. Then he's invisible. You can't make him fuck if he doesn't want to. I don't think he can be satisfied, but he likes a lot of things. He likes money, he's always reading, and he likes to fuck."

"That man likes power. He likes to be in charge. He really likes to be in charge. I can see that. He deserves to be. He is mature and really skilled."

"Did you come here to tell me about your aching pussy?"

Mandy laughed nervously.

"Paul has gotten to me. I want to fuck him more often. "

"He is not a dog. I don't own him. Fuck him more often then."

"I can see you have something with him. I don't want to be at odds with you."

Helen caught Mandy's eye. There was silence between them and Mandy reached her hand out to Helen, stroking Helen's neck. Helen looked at Mandy's f cup breasts. They heaved gently as Mandy spoke. Her nipples were dark brown, with large bumpy areolae.

She moved closer to Mandy. Mandy's lips were full and soft. Her tongue was welcoming, and she was warm. As they embraced they fell back on to the carpet. Helen stroked Mandy's neck, and then her gorgeous full, firm breasts.

Mandy's nipples hardened and extended, thick and firm. Helen licked slowly, caressing Mandy's boobs and stroking them. Mandy purred like a cat, stretching out on the carpet. Helen sucked Mandy's nipples.

First the left, the larger breast, then the right, as she caressed the breasts. She straddled Mandy who lay back and closed her eyes. It was time to reciprocate. She held Mandy's breasts in both her hands, alternating her sucking from nipple to nipple.

Mandy had a firm body from her massage work, and her belly was firm. Helen kissed her stomach, her ribs, and licked her belly button. Mandy wriggled, impatiently. She wanted Helen to finger her, to suck her, to stroke her, so suck her, to fuck her. Helen obliged, turning around and sitting on Mandy's face, her aching cunt gently balanced on Mandy's mouth.

Mandy jerked her crotch slowly, trying to entice Helen. Helen leaned forward and licked Mandy's hard pink clit. Mandy started gently licking Helen's pussy. Helen reached her hands around Mandy's fat ass and gently gripped Mandy's inner thighs, parting them so she could stick her tongue into Mandy's thick pussy.

Mandy was turned on from Helen's earlier touch, and she loved how keen Helen was. She could taste Helen's pussy again, and was slowly getting overwhelmed. She could feel Helen's weight on her, feel their bellies touching, could feel her thick tongue licking her clit and sucking her pussy. She could smell Helen's faint musk as Helen's excitement rose.

There was always something different when she was eaten out by a woman. It was like women knew what to do in a way even the best man did not. Helen was an attentive, enthusiastic lover, and with her fingers and tongue and face she made Mandy forget Paul. For a second.

Her pussy was swollen and wet, and Helen brought her to a world where every breath was sweet and short, and the weight of Helen on her face, as Helen started grinding, reminded her where she was.

She started breathing faster, and was unable to continue her pace licking Helen, as she got more turned on. Her breathing shortened, and she started bucking her hips. Helen pinned her down and sucked her clit hard. She erupted as she came, bucking hard against Helen's mouth and squirting as her legs spasmed. Helen came shortly afterwards, grinding herself into Mandy's mouth.

There was not much to say as Helen rolled off Mandy. They breathed heavily, sweating. Thirsty, salty, sweaty, horny, but partially sated.

While they both liked cock they also enjoyed being sucked, and they were becoming friends in a way.

"I can't keep Paul from you. I don't control him."

"You know what I'm really asking you for."

"You should be asking Paul."

"You know you don't ask men, especially white men, to be with you. That's not how it's done. I'm available for him anytime, but I want us to work together. I like his fuck now, but if he wants to fuck me everyday I'm going to get tired of it. Let's all be together."

"Do you have a man now?"

"I have one fool but he's useless to me, and I'm tired of him borrowing money from me and coming back with a soft cock. Sometimes customers at the spa fuck me, but usually they just want me to suck them off. They don't usually bother trying to please me. I just haven't had time to get anything I like."

"So Paul is your savior." Helen smiled sarcastically.

"It's not like that. That first day at the pool. I saw you two. They way you walked I knew someone was fucking you well. I didn't know it was him. But then I knew. Then he fucked me too. I knew. If he does me like that two times a week I will be happy."

They both laughed knowlingly. They were working women with responsibilities and limited time. They were physical, and loved to dance, and laugh, and have fun, and fuck. Time was scarce, as was money. A generous man who wanted to fuck, and who was nice...that was a rare creature.

They subconsciously understood this, and didn't want to lose that to competition. At the same time, under all the base considerations, was affection. They liked Paul. They both felt Paul liked them, and they wanted to be able to build that relationship and see what it could become. The question was whether Paul would care for all this. Did he see this as a relationship? Was he just working with his cock? There was only one way to know...