Mandy and Her Father Ch. 01

Story Info
Mandy suddenly feels horny and then remembers her Daddy.
9.3k words
4.52
175.5k
62

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 01/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers

Mandy Armitage and her friend Helen Chambers decided on a shopping trip one afternoon as they lay in bed together after a lazy loving time. They were in Mandy's apartment, sipping Champagne, licking the spillage off their bodies as they chatted and giggled together as young women do. Helen's tongue traced a trail down over Mandy's rounded belly and headed further south.

"Hey!" said Mandy as Helen arrived at the top of her vagina and rubbed her nose on to her clitoris. "I've not spilled any Champagne down there!"

"Just checking ma'am," giggled Helen from down below. Her tongue opened up Mandy's crack and explored inside. Mandy sighed with pleasure.

"I give up darling," she whispered. "Just don't you dare stop now that you've started!"

Some time later they were both back snuggling together again after Mandy had returned the compliment to Helen. Neither girl was a committed lesbian, preferring instead to say that they were bisexual as they also really liked big thick cocks, especially on older men. Younger men tended to leave them uninterested with their continuous macho talk and boasts of football or rugby, or sexual conquests. Both girls were twenty-four years of age.

"I know," said Mandy, "it's my Saturday off this week. Let's go shopping in Birmingham on Saturday. It will give me a chance to see what the competition are up to!"

Mandy managed the lingerie, beauty treatment and sports departments of her mother's ladies fashion store in the centre of town. Helen was her uncle's personal assistant, in more ways than one.

"Great," agreed Helen, nuzzling her soft rounded nose against Mandy's generous soft breasts, agitating her nipples until they were rock hard. "I'll drive; I want to give my new car a decent run!"

It was agreed and the following Saturday morning at nine o'clock Helen picked up Mandy outside her apartment. Helen's new car was a lovely Mini Cooper in British racing green. She was so proud of it and preened herself as Mandy made the appropriate noises. Her car was a top of the range Lexus.

"I bet you will pull all the boys in this," laughed Mandy as she swung her legs into the passenger seat, noticing as she did so that three passing youths were all attention. Mandy was suddenly glad that she had remembered to put some panties on this morning. She didn't wear them often and neither did her friends when they were together.

Helen drove confidently but carefully out of town. This was her first new car and had been partly funded by her boss as a present in payment 'for services rendered above and beyond the call of her duties'. Helen could almost taste Rob as she reached the motorway.

Mandy leaned across and gave Helen a quick kiss on the cheek, taking the opportunity to slide her hand up and under Helen's skirt to find out if she was wearing undies. She was!

"This is fun!" grinned Mandy happily. "I haven't been shopping anywhere else for ages. Have you decided what you want to buy?"

"No but summer's almost here so I want some skimpy tops to show off my titties and also some nice shorts to show off my legs. Maybe I'll get a new handbag too. I only buy my lingerie from you so I'm not buying any more today."

"I should think so too," snorted Mandy. "Just think what Mummy would say if you shopped elsewhere. Have you seen her lately?"

"Er, yes, as a matter of fact I saw her on Thursday. I was going to call on Frank but I met her just as she was going into the gym in the basement of your apartments. We talked and then I went down to the gym with her. She is still so beautiful and she's recovered her figure so well after the baby, hasn't she?"

"You bet," laughed Mandy. "You don't have to be nervous about admitting you've had a little session with Mum. Then you went to see Frank, right?"

Helen glanced across at Mandy and smiled.

"Well, yes, we both did. He was very pleased to see us!"

"I bet he was! Did he fuck you both?"

"Ohhh yes Mandy darling! He fucked my arse and then he started on Caroline. She was sitting on his hips with his big cock buried right inside her when I left them."

"God, what a randy old bugger he is! Still fucking every woman he can get his hands on, even at his age. He's sixty-two now, you know? I must go and see him soon. Have you seen your dad lately?"

Helen had had a relationship with her father before she had come to town.

"No, not lately; I think we've grown out of each other and anyway he's got a new woman now. We're still friends though and we speak on the phone a lot. He tells me about what he does to Barbara, his new partner."

Oooo, you'll have to tell me all about that sometime soon. Well, we're almost at the Bull Ring shopping centre. Let's park underground and go exploring. I'm going to enjoy this!"

oooOOOooo

The girls thoroughly enjoyed their shopping. They went in and out of every shop, just looking but buying little. However, once they started to relax more they let themselves go. They both bought a new handbag, two each in fact, one for daytime and also a tiny evening bag. Then they found just what they were looking for, a trendy shop selling women's casual clothes in all sorts of styles and fittings.

As they excitedly sorted through the racks of brightly coloured tops, shorts and skirts Helen whispered to Mandy, "have you seen the age of all the assistants. They're making me feel old".

"Don't worry and take no notice," replied Mandy. "I started in Mum's store at their age and I was soon employing schoolgirls as Saturday sales girls."

Mandy and Helen soon had a pile of things to try on and looked around for an assistant to help them.

"Don't look around," said Mandy quietly. "I've seen just the girl. She's been looking at us in the sort of way that I like. Leave it to me!"

Mandy left Helen and she watched as her friend made her way over to a young girl. Helen's heart raced a little as she watched.

The girl in question was a blonde, with quite large breasts and a firm looking rounded bottom. She was wearing a tight green top, held up by spaghetti thin straps with a short black skirt below. She wore trainers with long green socks to match her top.

The girl had watched Mandy come all the way across the shop, glancing across at Helen as she did so. Now Mandy had reached her and obviously was asking where the fitting rooms were. The girl was gazing with almost rapture at Mandy. Then Mandy waved to Helen to join her.

"This is Jill," she said when Helen arrived. "She's going to look after us. Because there's two of us we can have the large room at the back." She looked innocently at Helen. "It's quite private."

"Hello Jill," smiled Helen, "have you worked here long?"

"I'm only a Saturday girl," smiled Jill nervously. "I'm just taking my exams and then I'm hopefully going to Uni.."

"Which University do you want to go to?" asked Mandy as they were shown into an adequately sized fitting room. "You stay please Jill. Helen and I will want your opinion."

"The course I want is at Bledworth," said Jill. "I must just go and tell Martina where I am. I'll be right back."

"What luck," said Mandy after Jill had left. "Bledworth eh? This girl will be ideal for a little fun and frolics. What do you think, Helen darling?"

"I think that you should get naked before she comes back and I'll suck on your nipples and play with your titties and then we'll watch her reaction."

Mandy quickly stripped and then cupped her breasts and offered them to Helen. This was no game really; Helen absolutely loved playing with Mandy's generous rounded breasts. When Jill returned Mandy's breasts were wet with Helen's saliva. She stopped, gazing at the loving sight in front of her.

"Shut the door Jill darling," said Mandy. "Helen couldn't resist having a suck on my titties. It does feel lovely, doesn't it? Would you like to suck on them too?"

Jill went bright red.

"Wh which article would you like to try on first ma'am," she gasped as she reached for a bright blue top. "Oi, oi think that this would look reelly nice on yew."

In her nervousness her Birmingham accent became more pronounced. She held out the garment and looked around. Her eyes alighted on Mandy's naked pussy and became transfixed. She dropped the garment. Mandy picked it up and slipped it on.

"This would look good on you too Helen. Slip your things off now. We often wear each others clothes, don't we Helen?"

For the next ten minutes Jill stood silent as two beautiful naked women tried on all the things that they had brought into the fitting room. Finally Mandy turned to her and said with a smile.

"Well, we've finished Jill, thank you very much. We'll take everything except this red top here. This would look much better on you, my dear. Why don't you try it on for us right now?"

By now Jill had become used to having two naked women in front of her. She looked from Helen to Mandy. Then she slowly raised her top over her head. She had gorgeous breasts. Mandy unsnapped her bra fastening.

"It will look much better on you without your bra," she smiled. "You have such gorgeous firm breasts Jill. I almost don't want you to try the top on. I want to look at your breasts!"

"So do I" said Helen quietly.

Jill was holding the red top to her chest. She looked from Mandy to Helen and back again. Then she lowered the top and showed her breasts.

"Do you really think that my breasts are nice?" she asked timidly. "I always think that they are too big."

Mandy, ever decisive, stepped forward and softly cupped Jill's breasts, squeezing gently. She then stepped back and Helen took her place. Jill moaned quietly.

"There, that's enough for today Jill. I'll buy that top for you. When you come to Bledworth I'll fix you up with a job in my store. We have other friends with nice big tits like ours that you will be able to play with. We can probably find you some nice big cocks too! Here's my card, come and see me."

"Oh I will and thank you so much."

Mandy handed over her credit card and Jill went off to wrap everything. Mandy looked at Helen with shining eyes.

"Well darling, what do you think?"

"She's lovely! I've gone all wet."

"So have I. Let me have a feel!"

When Jill eventually returned she found Mandy and Helen fully dressed but with very flushed faces. What she didn't know or guess was that both naked pussies were still wet.

"Don't forget, come and see me when you get to Bledworth. I'm sure that your job with me is assured, don't you agree?"

Jill sobbed and allowed herself to be kissed on the lips by both women. When they left a red top was in her bag.

oooOOOooo

Mandy and Helen had lunch on the top floor restaurant in the Bull Ring shopping centre. Although they used the restaurant they had little more than a snack, followed by two small black coffees.

They had chosen a prominent table in the centre of the restaurant where they could easily be seen by all the clientele, both male and female. They drew many admiring glances and began to be affected by all the attention.

"Fucking Hell Helen," exploded Mandy as she fielded yet another 'come on' smile from a smart young male admirer. "I'm horny as hell now!"

"So am I," answered Helen. "What shall we do; go home and jump some guys balls? Or shall we just visit Frank or Rob?

"No that's too hit and miss. They might not be available; it is the weekend. I think that we need someone nearer."

"Who do we know in Birmingham? I don't think I know anyone well enough to just go and get laid by him. How about you?"

Mandy seemed to think and then a dreamy smile spread across her cheeky sweet round face.

"We could go home by way of Solihull and call in on my dad. You've never met him, have you? I bet you'd enjoy him. He's quite hunky and he does do bums; he did Mum's quite often when they were married. Come on, I'm ever so excited now; let's go!"

Fifteen minutes later in the car Helen broke her silence.

"Mandy. I know you've had sex with several of your relatives but have you ever done it with your father? Are you hoping that you can get him to fuck you this afternoon?"

"Wouldn't that be great," answered Mandy enthusiastically. "I can almost feel his big hard cock thrusting into me already! You get to have him first though; I wouldn't want you to have to watch and I'll get him more easily if he's already done it with you. Anyway, you've had your dad, you know the ropes, so to speak."

"That was different. I was much younger then, under age in fact. He had me, not the other way around. Anyway, what's he like? Tell me about your Dad. How often do you see him; you rarely talk about him."

"Daddy is about forty-three now. He's quite chunky without being fat. Nicely rounded, a bit like me with blonde hair just like mine. His chest and belly are also covered in thick fair hair but his pubes are darker. His cock is quite big, I remember, sort of thick if a little shorter than Frank's."

"I should hope so. Your grandfather has got the biggest cock I've ever seen, bar none. God, just thinking about Frank and your description of your dad has got me all wet again. I'm going to pull in here at this filling station, get some petrol and go to the ladies. I must put my panties back on before I meet your dad!"

"I think I will too," said Mandy with another giggle. "I bet I'm wetter than you!"

"So you should be," laughed Helen as she pulled up at the pumps. "You'll be fucking your dad for the first time!"

The girls both jumped out of the car. Helen saw the young schoolboy attendant coming towards her.

"Fill her up and then move it off the forecourt if you need to. My friend and I are dying for a piss!"

The boy gulped. "I'm not old enough to drive Miss."

"But you know how?" Helen stood in front of him, her breasts thrusting forward.

He gulped again and nodded. His shorts began to tent.

"Then do it," smiled Helen as she watched his shorts move. "There's a kiss in it!"

oooOOOooo

In a leafy garden in suburban Solihull Jeremy Wilson was laid out reading in a seaside deck chair although to be fair it was a deluxe model. Moreover he was not actually reading at the moment as he had dropped off to sleep in the warm afternoon sun. He was disturbed by a shadow crossing his body.

He opened his eyes to see Jenny, his wife, his second wife standing before him. He knew that she was going out to see her parents. She was dressed in a flowered summer dress with sensible sandals on her feet for driving the fifteen miles or so to Bledworth. Jeremy also knew that she would be wearing a bra and panties to visit her parents. That would disappoint her father. Jeremy had seen the way he looked at his daughter.

"Well darling, how do I look? I do wish you would come sometimes. Mummy and Daddy would like to see you sometimes."

"I'll come next time if you like but I wouldn't like to spoil your father's enjoyment today. He's going to get a hard on looking at you dressed like that! You look gorgeous, as usual. Come here and give me a kiss before you go."

"I'll do better than that," giggled his wife as she shook her shoulder length blonde hair and dropped to her knees beside his chair. She opened her mouth and kissed him, dropping one hand into his lap as she did so, discovering his half hard cock stirring inside his shorts.

Jeremy was forty-three now and Jenny was twenty-eight. He had been divorced at thirty-three. Although he had met Jenny when she was eighteen they had only started to see each other five years later. He seemed to have had a stiff cock ever since. He loved her to distraction but when she was not there his eye still wandered.

Jenny intensified the kiss and slipped her groping hand inside his shorts, finding his rock hard tree trunk. She began a frigging motion and he groaned into her mouth. She slowly and lasciviously broke the kiss but didn't stop her manipulation down below.

Jeremy gazed down into the front of Jenny's dress to enjoy the view of her lovely tits. At the same time he pushed his shorts down to expose his tumescence.

"Oh God Jem, you know I can't resist your cock! I'm sorry darling but this will have to do until I get home this evening!"

Jenny pointed Jeremy's cock towards the sky and swallowed him whole!

oooOOOooo

"Here are your keys Miss. I moved your car a little for you."

The sixteen year old now had a big tent in his shorts. Helen stood close to him and pecked a kiss on to his lips. She inclined towards him so as to show off her breasts.

"Thanks a lot!" she said as she turned to go. Her trailing hand brushed across his shorts causing his cock to jump.

"Cradle snatching now are we?" chuckled Mandy as Helen slid into the drivers seat. "I bet he's not a day over fourteen!"

"He's nearer sixteen," retorted Helen. "Anyway, have you never had an underage boy yet? I can recommend it for a change. They get hard often and have lovely tasting spunk."

"I must try it sometime," answered Mandy. "Now come on darling, lets get there as quickly as possible. I'm dying for a fuck! Take the next left turn; it's not far now."

In about five minutes Mandy told Helen to pull up outside a large detached house in a secluded avenue. She couldn't get on to the drive to the double garage as two cars were already parked on it; a dark green Jaguar and a metallic blue Range Rover.

"Good, at least someone's home," said Mandy as she swung her legs on to the pavement.

The women began to walk up the drive. Suddenly Mandy grabbed Helen's arm and pointed.

"Look!" she exclaimed. "There, through the windows!"

Helen looked to where Mandy was pointing. She could see into the house through the large bow shaped window. She could see right through the rear window into the garden. Visible were two figures, a man laying in a large deck chair and a young woman standing beside him. She looked as though she had just risen to her feet, perhaps after just having kissed him. Then Helen saw, or thought she saw, something else!

"Christ!" exclaimed Mandy again. "That's Daddy and Jenny and it looks as though she's just given him a blowjob. I can see his cock!"

Mandy released Helen's arm and strode purposefully to the door. She rang the bell firmly and then stood back to wait.

"It's a lovely cock, don't you think? It's a long time since I've seen it."

"You have seen it then?"

"Oh yes, lots of times but not since I was about thirteen. I used to lie in wait so I could catch him in the bathroom."

The front door opened and Jenny stood there, dressed to go out with her car keys in her hand.

"Yes? Oh my goodness, its Amanda, isn't it? Have you called to see your father? Sorry, of course you have. I'm sorry if I seem a little flustered, it's just that you surprised me."

"It's all right Jenny. We're sorry if we startled you. My friend Helen and I were just driving back from Birmingham and decided to call on spec to see if Daddy was at home. We did see you both through the window."

Jenny went silent and wary. "Did you?" she almost whispered.

Mandy slowly winked at Jenny and smiled.

"Don't worry Jenny, we won't tell, will we Helen?"

Jenny regained some of her composure and laughed nervously.

"That's all right then. I was just going out to see my parents in Bledworth for an hour or two."

"Of course, I forgot that your father used to work for the Armitage's. That's how you met Daddy, I suppose?"

"Yes, but that was a long time after your mother and he were divorced."

"I know."

Well," said Jenny, "I must be off. Just find your own way through to the garden and give your dad a lovely surprise."

"Will he have put it away?" asked Mandy with an impish grin.

"Maybe he has, maybe he hasn't" laughed Jenny. "I'll look forward to your next visit. Nice to meet you Helen, come again!"

oooOOOooo

Over in Bledworth in a nice detached house not too far from the town centre in one direction and the Armitage plastics factory in the other both of Jenny's parents stood in the front room looking out at the street. The phone rang and her mother answered.

OVERLAND
OVERLAND
284 Followers