Mandy and Her Girls

Story Info
Thirty years from now family is blackmailed.
3.3k words
4.15
34.1k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All subjects are over 18 and fictional.

*****

Tom backed his pickup behind an old doublewide trailer. The yard was neat and had a small well tend garden. The trailer was in excellent condition for its age. Just as he dropped the tailgate Mandy came out from the back door.

"Hi Tom." She said cheerfully.

The woman was in her mid-thirties, light skin with sandy hair over her shoulders and tied back, and warm brown eyes, soft plump lips. She was wearing cut-offs that came to mid-thigh, flip-flops and a light blue tank top. The shorts showed off firm sturdy legs, the top a set of large breasts. And Tom noticed that her ribs showed. When she saw what was in the pickup bed she exclaimed;

"Oh God, Tom, what is this? How..?"

"How did I know your propane bottles had been taken back? See that from the alley Mandy."

He smiled an easy smile. He had light hair, broad shoulders. He wore jeans, a blue-collar shirt and a denim jacket, with low-cut work shoes.

Mandy stopped;

"Tom we cannot, we don't..."

""Don't worry Mandy. Let me hook these up, then can we talk about this and some other stuff inside?"

Just Then Mandy's daughters came outside. Toni who was twenty, and April, who had just turned eighteen.

"Hi Tom," April chimed in, "thanks, I mean thank you for the help with the babies."

Tom had given her, or them, four hundred dollars when April's twin babies were born. It bought formula for months.

"Sure, I hope I didn't wake them."

"No, they'll sleep through anything!" Good Tom thought.

And how are you Toni?"

"Okay"

Toni has always been bitchy at times to Tom. Not they ever gave her reason, not yet. She was wearing nursing scrubs and work shoes. April was in what looked like pajama bottoms and a bottom top, no doubt from a flea market, that gave Tom a good view of her tits swinging as she moved.

Tom took out a pair of large slip joint pliers and connected the bottles to the twin manifolds.

"Good," he pronounced as he opened the valves, hearing the muted hiss of the gas filling the empty line.

"Okay Tom, come on in," Mandy lead all of them back inside.

They went through the kitchen/ dining area into the living room. The women had done wonders to this place when they bought it owner contract from Tom. They had ripped out the ratty carpet and painted the under floor, then used area rugs. They place was clean and fresh and tidy as Tom had always found it, not that he was there too often. Mandy and Toni sat on a couch covered with a tie-dyed sheet. April sat on the floor in front of them, her auburn hair reaching to her waist. Tom took an old rocker, a family heirloom he had been told.

"Tom, we cannot afford the propane. You helped us too many times." Mandy said, her voice quavering.

"Well, I got a deal on the bottles, and they were full. Should last you."

"Can we work something out?" asked Toni.

"Well, that is the other stuff we can discuss."

Now Toni's eyes sharpened. Mandy sat looking attentive, and April seemed somewhere else. Tom brought out some papers from a satchel he had brought in with him.

"First, your three months behind..."

We know that!" Snapped Toni.

Tom looked at her and smiled. Unlike her kid sister, who was busty like their mom, Toni was tall, lean and strong, but with smallish breasts, thin lips, high cheekbones, and red hair cut short and green eyes. She certainly was not wearing a bra, instead a T-shirt under her blouse. An almost complete shortage of bras for As, and even Bs was something few understood. In office settings it gave males a chance to cheek out co-workers tits, because "professional " standards had clerical women working in thin shirts.

But it was part of how the 1% was handling the population since the great crash. Another was the change in age of consent; 12 for girls, 25 for boys; any boy caught ended up with six years in the "military" or work camp; a third never made it. Drinking age was the same. There were other mandates all to appease the male population; rape prosecutions were never heard of; this included incest. When this started folks still called the cops, but the women or girls were just raped by them.

"Toni, Tom has helped us more than once, a god send, so, please..." She turned to him;

"It's okay Mandy, this is tough stuff. I understand. So let me get through it. Our contract gave you a sixty day grace period, but under new standard contract laws," twenty years after the 2008 recession all laws favored owners, etc. "I can exercise an option of thirty minutes, due to the amount you owe, and allow you to only take one bag," grocery sack, "of possessions."

"What!" from Toni.

"But, but Tom, you wouldn't..." Mandy almost was crying. April was now paying attention.

"I have the papers, but I said, let's work this out. There is a job down on Western Avenue, Ed's."

"The whorehouse!" from Toni. Girls went missing from that joint, and the others like it, all the time.

"Strip joint, Toni. You all are working jobs, even April," who nodded, her eyes on Tom. But the truth was only Toni had a good job, nursing, and she worked a second one besides.

"And we still cannot come up with three payments Tom." Mandy pleaded.

"Okay, I give you a minute to make an offer. Then I call the cops and you are out, including the twins. And the cops will get theirs." His eyes bored on each of them. Mandy looked at her girls then;

"Okay Tom."

Okay what Mandy?"

"I, I'll fuck, fuck you." She stood up.

"MOM!" From Toni. Then to Tom, "FUCK YOU!"

April was crying.

"Okay, I take that as no deal." He took his phone out.

"NO, no Tom, come on, we can go to my bedroom..." Mandy got up. Tom shook his head, and then looked at April.

"How long has your water heater been without gas April?"

"Awhile."

She had a face both sexy and innocent; thick pouty lips, full checks, dark brown eyes. Her flesh was clean and clear, with tiny nutmeg dark freckles.

"Okay, you all stay, keep making what payments you can, you'll never catch up, and for the first this time, April and I are going to shower." He got up and reached out but Mandy tried to stop him.

"Com' on Tom, I'll do you good,"

She reached and lift her tank top off, exposing large breasts straining against her bra. He twisted her nipple until she flinched.

"Come on Tom, my room..." she tried to lead him off.

"Let's see the goods Mandy, take off your bra."

The woman did as she was told. Her tits flopped out of the bra, but didn't sag as badly as Tom had guessed. Good. Her rosettes were large as a goblet and dark against her white skin. He ran his fingers along one, then the other, tugging on the nipples.

"Fucking tits Mandy, but the thing of it, I'm going to fuck all of you, so go on, sit down in the middle," he directed her back to the couch.

"April, Toni, suck on your Mom's tits,"

They looked at him; rage from Toni, bewilderment from April. He placed his hand on the back of younger girl's head, gently guiding her to her mother's tit.

Go on," almost quietly," suck them, you too Toni."

Both did as they were told. As they did as he gave them more directions; they put their hands down Mandy's shorts, fingering her at the same time; they ran their tongues over her flesh, open-mouthed kissed her. Then he had the sisters reach over and undo each other's tops, and ran their hands over each other's breasts, stomach. Mandy's tits were scatter shot covered with those dark brown freckles, pinhead in size. Toni's were hand full, tiny pink nipples Her stomach was flat as a table top.

Tears flowed down Mandy's face, April had a look of almost innocence, her eyes half closed, sweat beading on her skin. She followed his commands well, putting effort into it, wrapping her plumb lips on her mom's nipples. Toni had her eyes squeezed shut like twin vaults. This went on for a while. Tom loosened his belt and unzipped his pants He took out his cock. Soon Mandy's breasts where shiny from her daughters saliva, her nipples stiffened against the woman's will. He yanked off Mandy's shorts and undies and had the mother finger fuck herself; first a finger from each hand, then two, then three; at that she winced. His dick was throbbing. Suddenly Toni got up;

"I, I got to go to work Tom," trying to sound defiant. "I cannot miss work,"

"Okay,"

"Tom, ah," he face and voice softened, she wiped a tear away. "Please, please, I do anything, anything, anyway, but leave April alone." Her voice trembled as she spoke.

"I'll think about it. What time do you get off of work?"

"It's a twelve hours shift." Four a.m.

"I'll pick you up."

"I can get home...I walk with two friends"

"Don't argue Toni." He said very softly. "I'll give them a ride."

"Okay."

Not knowing how to judge his intentions; for some reason she wasn't sure he meant to fuck them too, or to help. He's helped them before.

Then she looked down at her family. Half naked. They had stopped, stopped what? Her mom fucking herself, her kid sister sucking her mother's tits. Fucking Tom's dick out! But she knew at least two girls who had been sold by their families, one raped to death in an alley. There were countless families on the street, dying daily. Yeah, we got it good with fucking Tom. She went out the door, an hour walk to work ahead of her. Tom turned to Mandy and April.

"Get up April."

He lifted her by her arm off the couch; there he had her stand with her back to him. Her sister had opened her top, and her tits hung out. Large as her mother's, but without any sag; firm and ripe, with brown rosettes bigger then Mandy's.

"Take off her clothes Mandy."

The mother blinked back tears, and then did as she was told, lifting off the opened top so that it fell off her girl's shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. Then she gently pulled down the soft pants, April stepping out of them. Tom then had April face him.

"Kneel down."

She looked at her Mom, who nodded. The girl got down on her knees.

"Go on, take of my pants," as he kicked off his shoes.

The girl obeyed, and helped Tom step out of his trousers. He had her get up, and then turned her to face Mandy, pulling her tightly against him. "Put your arms behind my head April," speaking softly, almost as to a lover. The innocent girl was again bewildered, but complied. Now her large firm breast jutted out towards her mother. Tom wrapped one arm across her breasts, lifting them up. His other hand to the girl's crotch.

"Mandy, do you want me to take April into the shower and fuck her, or do you want me to throw all of you out?" As he rolled her daughter's nipples between his fingers.

"Tom, Tom...please. fuck me", she replied in a voice husky as she could make it over her tears.

"April, she, she just a kid, I'll give you a good fuck" The last in a sultry voice.

"I take that as throw..."

"Fuck Tom, go and take, her," she looked up at her girl, "I'm sorry darling."

"Go and what Mandy?" quietly.

"Go, go, on and shower..."

"Say it Mandy. Please fuck April in the shower!" April stood next to him, sobbing.

"Go, please, go on Tom, fuck April, please." Her voice was throaty, full of feeling, urgency. I'm done with tears, this is what we are going to do, for know.

"Again...like you mean it."

"Please fuck her, please Tom, fuck April, do anything you want to her. Fuck her Tom, please fuck her." She reached up and ran her hand across her girl's body

"How?"

Mandy paused, then grasped his meaning;

"Fuck her hard, Tom. She has had it, she only fucked once and ended up stuck with kids. Fuck her hard, right baby?" Looking up at her girl, who simply nodded. "See, pound her, and let me hear her getting it..." Then;

"Ass fuck her if you want...She's yours, right?" She squeezed her daughter's tit. "You'll love it baby, just like your Dad fucked me." Then back to Tom;

"Give her a good fucking Tom.

"You hear that girl."

He led her to the bathroom, started up the shower and they went into the stall together. He found the soap and lathered the girl's body. He ran the bar down her waist to her pussy, then back to her ass.

"Tell me April, think about not being put out on the street with your kids, and then tell me how much you like what I doing tell me what you will do to stay here. But first tell me all the fucking you've done" he said in a whisper.

"Fuck, fuck, Tom, yeah, never I never told anyone, Danny, Toni's boyfriend, he, he came over one day, and," she winced as he bit her nipple, twisting the other one.

"It's going to be harder than this April."

"Ah, yeah, good, Tom, oh fuck!" She shook with tears.

"Tell me about Danny."

"He came over. Toni was home, and they drank, and Toni acted weird, an Danny screwed her right on the couch, bent over like, and she passed out, and then, then he..."

"He fucked me." She paused , the hot water falling on their bodies. "And that was it."

He raised her arms above her head and pressed her body against the stall wall, and pressed his against hers. He put his lips to hers, forcing her mouth open, then ran his mouth down, along her neck, her breasts, ample cleavage, then back up.

"Well April, you'll going to learn a lot more."

He stepped back and turned her around, keeping her arms above her head. Now her back, ass and legs received his attention. And anus. He slowly pushed his thumb into her ass. Stopping as she winced, then pushing in more. Once up to his last knuckle he slowly rotated it. She gasped, still in pain.

"Never had it in your butt April?" He whispered softly. She shook her head. He reached around and ran his hands over her breasts. He moved his fingers against her clit.

"Move against my fingers."

It took her a minute to understand him, then she pushed against his thumb up her ass and his fingers against her cunt.

"That's good, fuck yes, Tom." She told him, thinking of her family.

"Go on, pump on it harder,"

She forced herself painfully up and down on his digit, wincing in pain, biting her lip. Tom moved his thumb around in her ass, reaming her as hard as he could. He thought of ass-fucking her, then another idea came to mind. He turned off the water and led her, both dripping out into the hall. They ran into Mandy, who had just left the room April shared with the twins. She had put her clothes back on.

"They okay Mama?"

"Yeah darling."

Mandy looked at Tom.

"I thought I let you see me fuck April hard, since you asked..."

"Oh yeah Tom, that's what I want, I want to see you fucking split her!"

"Let's go to your room Mandy."

The three of them went to the room Mandy shared with Toni. There was a twin bed.

"Perfect. Get on the bed, both of you."

"Good Tom, I want to see you screw April, go on April, lay down,"

April lay on her back, taking most of the bed. Mandy lay on her side. Tom was at the end of his bed, his cock straight out. Mandy lifted her girl's head up,

"Look at it girl, when you got fucked, did you get to see his dick? Huh?"

Mandy ran her one hand over her girl's body. Tom stepped up and placed his cock against the young girl's cunt lips; Mandy reached down and held the member's head against her girl's pussy.

"You want it, right April? Go on tell Tom."

She moaned, then:

"Yeah, fuck me Tom, please..."

"Shove it in Tom"

He shoved it in, shoved his dick all the way to his balls up her dry cunt. The girl screamed in pain;

"That's it Tom, fuck her!" He lifted the girl's thighs over his shoulders.

April's face was a mask of pain; her eyes squeezed shut, tears escaping; reared back and plunged his cock without mercy; each time she cried out;

"Ow, OW, please!"

"Fuck her, fuck her, fuck her..."

Mandy urged him on, her eyes glazed over. To keep her head from being banged against with every one of his thrusts April braced her hands against it, but to no avail. All this effort produced was to make her tits stand out, something Tom found appealing. Soon sweat ran down her forehead into her eyes, ran down her deep cleavage; the sheet under her became soaked. Mandy knew if Tom had taken a "cock drug" April was in for it for over an hour.

Tom bent her legs over to penetrate her even harder; it worked.

"Ahh...Ahh!"

"Harder TOM, FUCK HER,SPLIT HER OPEN!"

April's breathing was in ragged gasps.

"Mom, please!"

"Yeah baby, you're getting it good...mmm, look at you."

Her girl's eyes were rolled back in her head. After maybe a half hour, probably longer, her leg muscles started to cramp. Her breathing was in gulps, her backside sliding in her own lake of her sweat.

After more than an hour Tom suddenly pulled out, dropping her legs. His cock, long and thick as a kid's forearm was stiff as a rod. He moved up on the bed, propping himself over her with his arms

"Com' April, lock your legs around me, good."

His thrusts started again, more punishing then every. Which each came a cry, of pain, for help? The bed by now was broken, but Tom kept delivering. Each breath of the girl's was further apart, sucking in her lungs. Finally he stopped and grabbed her sides, squeezing her flesh. She shuddered as he semen shot deep in her cunt. Once, twice, three times. He pulled out and in a minute left the room. April rolled over and fell to the floor. The bedding was soaked all the way thru the thin mattress; she was covered in sweat. Her beautiful auburn hair lay in lank strands to her ass crack. The two women sat on the floor. After awhile they heard him leave. The girl was bent over, trying to get her breath, Mandy wrapped her arms around her.

"You're going to be a good fuck for Tom, right April?" The girl nodded. "You got fucked good, and he'll be back. But once Toni's here she'll get the hardest from him. She's the hottest, and they always locked horns."

She bent her head to her daughter's and kissed her lightly, again.

"And he's going to want to see us make love April, so you better get some schooling."

"What Mama!?"

"Yeah, all men like it. The bed's a mess, lay on the floor."

April did as she was told. Mandy straddled her face, leaning her arms against the broken bed.

"Eat me out baby..."