Mandy Plays Nikita

Story Info
Mandy's role plays as a classy hooker and loves it.
1.8k words
4.16
17.4k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy sat waiting at the hotel bar, sipping her drink she rechecked her phone. Still no message. Tonight was a fantasy role play night both Mandy and Shaun had decided upon. Both liked these nights, whether at home or at an agreed location. Tonight it was a hotel in a nearby town centre. One that wasn't too seedy, yet did have a bit of a reputation for being a place where a gentleman could conveniently meet a lady for a few hours. So tonight the role play was for Shaun to arrive at the downstairs bar and notice an attractive sexily dressed lady sitting by herself. They would meet as strangers, have a chat, and a drink, and Mandy would propose that for a small fee they could continue upstairs in a room she had booked.

Shaun was late. Unusually late. Mandy had been waiting for 20 minutes, dressed in a tight fitting little black dress, black thigh high stockings, and long black leather boots. Mandy had put a rinse through her honey blonde hair so it was more blonde. She wore bright red lipstick and her nails were equally brilliant red. She knew she looked hot, and she knew she looked like a hooker. But that was part of the play. Not slutty but classy. Although now she was waiting.

Dressed and looking as she was in that particular bar, Mandy was getting a little self conscious of the occasional look she received from various guys in the bar. What's keeping him, she thought to herself. Glancing up Mandy noticed two guys looking towards her. They were chatting as they looked. Hmmm, Mandy thought, bet they are both married and out on the town tonight. Her phone buzzed a message. It was from Shaun. 'Sorry Babe, still held up at work. The boss wants some issues sorted. Guessing an hour or so. Txt you when I'm leaving.' Crap, he's late, I'm horny, and I need another drink, she thought to herself.

'You look like you need another drink.' Mandy looked up from her phone to see one of the guys she had noticed earlier standing in front of her table.

'Oh, that's OK, I just just about to get one myself,' she replied.

'Hey no problem, we are having another as well and so we thought why not join that hot looking lady sitting all by herself over there. So what will it be?'

Cripes, is he hitting on me? Mandy thought to herself. She now had some time to kill before Shaun turned up, whenever that would be, so why not. 'Ok, Bourbon and Dry,' she replied.

'Done. Dan will get the drinks,' he said as he nodded to his friend. 'I'm Brad by the way.'

'Nikita, nice to meet you' Mandy replied using the name she adopted for her hooker role play personality.

Brad and Dan settled around the table, so that Mandy was in between them. The first round of drinks went fast and before she knew it Dan was up getting another round. Both Brad and Dan were charming and good at conversation. Both well dressed and good looking. Mandy was right, both had wedding bands on their fingers.

'So what brings you two out in this part of town?' Mandy asked.

'Boys night out,' Brad replied.

'Yeah, we like to catch up and have a few drinks and whatever occasionally,' Dan added.

'Are you sure you are allowed out?' Mandy said in a slightly teasing voice.

'Hey, a guy's allowed a little fun every now and then right!' Brad said with a sly smile.

'A little fun can be easy and cheap, but a lot of good fun costs more,' Mandy replied with a wink as she sipped on her drink. Oh gosh, what am I saying thought Mandy. Was it the drinks and the company and her playing up to her Nikita role. Or maybe because she was just getting horny playing the hooker role waiting for Shaun, and being chatted up by two good looking guys.

Her phone buzzed. She read the message. 'Another hour Babe. Tops. Don't sell yourself too cheap LOL,' was Shaun's message. Shit, she thought. Another hour.

'Something wrong, Nikki?' Brad asked.

'Oh, no. Nothing. A client's cancelled,' Mandy said trying not to look disappointed or too frustrated.

'Well perhaps we can help out,' Brad suggested as he gave Dan a quick wink.

'Yeah, sure. We could perhaps take that booking,' Dan replied.

Oh shit, Mandy thought. They do think I'm a hooker and they want a piece. Both of them! 'Well guys that's nice of you to offer but like I said nothing here is cheap,' Mandy replied thinking that would put them off. She was dressed up in the hooker role for Shaun after all, and not for real.

'That's fine, we know what we are in for. Five hundred a piece,' was Brad's reply.

Mandy hesitated and thought, that's a thousand dollars they are offering me. Shit. It will take me weeks to earn that sort of cash. Can I really do it. Be a hooker for a hour or so. Have sex with these two strangers. These two married guys. What do their wives think they are doing? What happens when Shaun arrives here? Her mind was racing. Mandy decided. A girl's got to do what a girl's got to do, was her motto.

Mandy put a hand on each of their thighs and said quietly, seductively, 'Five hundred each. One hour. Right.'

Both Brad and Dan nodded eagerly.

'Let's go then, both of you.' Mandy whispered and let the way upstairs to the room she had booked.

Opening the door she led them in, then said 'Pay before play guys.' Both Brad and Dan emptied their wallets and passed the cash to Mandy. No sooner than she tucked the cash away than did both move in on her. Clearly both were hungry for some illicit action. Brad moved around behind her and began kissing Mandy's neck as he unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the ground at her feet. Dan knelt in front of her and pulled down Mandy's thin black g-sting. He looked at her shaved pussy and gasped in pleasure before plunging his tongue into her slick wet pussy. As Dan buried his mouth into Mandy's pussy, Brad pulled her strapless bra down so Mandy's pert tits were exposed to his hands. As Brad kissed and bit Mandy's neck, his fingers caressed and pinched her hard nipples.

Mandy looks across the room and saw herself in the large wardrobe mirror. She saw herself being taken by two guys, and this turned her on even more. Her pussy was being licked, her tits being caressed and she knew she needed a hard cock inside her now. She backed towards the bed, laid down with her legs spread, and beckoned to both to come to her. Brad and Dan dropped their jeans and pulled off their shirts in an instant. Brad moved up the bed so his cock was beside Mandy's face. Mandy played with his cock then licked the head tasting his precum before swallowing him. As she did so Dan knelt between her legs, parted them and slid his cock between her pussy lips, slowly easing himself into her. Mandy gasped as Dan entered her each time, before returning her attention to Brad's cock that filled her mouth. He tasted good she thought as she squeezed and cupped his balls with each mouthful she took. She loved this feeling of a cock in her mouth and a cock in her pussy. She felt slutty, it was a hot horny feeling, and she had the power over both of those cocks. She could make them wait, tease them, or make them cum quickly. Mandy loved it.

Brad suggested a swap and as he moved to where Dan was he rolled Mandy onto her hands and knees, allowing Dan to stand in front of Mandy whilst he stood behind her. In that position Mandy felt Brad's hands take firm hold of her hips and his cock slide inside her, whilst Dan guided his cock into her mouth. With each of Brad's deep firm thrusts his cock not only burrowed into her, but the movement pushed Mandy down onto Dan's waiting cock. Brad was doing the work for all of them. As he pumped deeper and harder into Mandy, she sucked and swallowed deeper onto Dan's cock.

Mandy again glanced at the mirror. It was a hot sight. Dan was fucking her hard from behind, she was on her hands and knees, and her mouth was fucking Dan's cock as he held her by the head, caressing her blonde locks with each thrust. It was such a erotic sight, with her wearing only her stockings and boots, and her bra pulled down her chest so her tits were moving in rhythm to the fucking she was receiving. Being taken by two guys was turning her on so much she could feel an orgasm building deep inside. Sensing also the hardening and swelling of their cocks, Mandy knew Brad and Dan weren't far off either. Taking that as a queue she sucked Dan harder and pushed back onto Brad deeper until she could feel them both cumming. Dan was first. She felt his cock pumping his load into the back of her mouth. She swallowed each pumping spurt as she milked his balls dry with her cupped hand. Brad followed. His hands gripped Mandy's arse and hips as he pumped deep and hard into her. His hot semen filled Mandy's pulsing pussy as she orgasmed at the same time.

A wave of intense sexual gratification passed, then they all collasped onto the bed, panting and regaining their breath. Mandy felt wonderfully fucked. Not a bad way to earn a grand she mused to herself.

Her phone buzzed. Mandy reached over and grabbed her phone, and read the message. 'Be there in 5.' Shit, Mandy thought. Its Shaun.

'Ok guys, times up, time to go.' Mandy told them.

Brad and Dan dressed and left, both saying it was great and hoped to see Nikita again. Both left their cards. 'Married men. Married and with cash to splash again on some lucky girl sometime!' Mandy thought with a smile. Hmmmm, I could be lucky again too. Hurrying now, she realised she only had time to get dressed, and redo her lippy but not have time for shower, or properly clean up. Might get away with it, she thought as she got ready.

Downstairs she saw Shaun sitting at the bar. 'Hello stranger, how would you like to buy little Nikita a drink,' she said as she leaned across the table giving him a good view of her cleavage and hoping she didn't smell too much of lust, sex, and cock.

Shaun looked at her and said, 'Wow, you look awesome. You still got it babe. I could eat you right now.'

'Well, if you want to eat me then let's go to my room. I'm horny as hell from waiting and I've got a nice juicy wet surprise for you,' Mandy replied as she grabbed Shaun by the arm and led him away upstairs.