Mandy Plays Nikita Pt. 02

Story Info
Mandy has another adventure as Nikita the classy hooker.
2k words
4.04
12.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy was back at the hotel bar, the scene of her previous encounter where she played Nikita for the first time. That was a month or so ago. She had thought about that experience often since. Those thoughts had more than once resulted in a quick and delicious masturbation session. The experience certainly turned her on, and paid some quick handy cash. Shaun didn't seem to mind either. They had intense sex sessions for a few weeks after that night. He was as turned on by her experience as she was.

She dressed for the occasion tonight. Nothing too outrageous that screamed 'hooker' to those around her. Rather, her outfit was sleek and sexy. A black sleeveless top covering a lacy black push-up bra. Short black skirt, thigh-high stockings, black lacy panties, and black ankle boots. Her hair was styled to be wavy and blonde. Her lips pouted glossily with bright red lipstick. Good enough to eat she thought to herself as she touched up her makeup with her compact.

Mandy's phone rang. She looked at the number. It was Shaun. She answered 'Hey Babe, how's things?'

'Yeah good. Was thinking of dropping over this evening if you're not busy,' Shaun replied.

Shit she thought. Oh sorry can't be tonight. I've got late appointment,' she replied.

'Ok, tomorrow night maybe? I'll see you then. Be good,' Shaun replied.

'Oh you know me, I try but I can't always be good. See you then,' Mandy laughingly replied.

The hotel was busier tonight than on her last encounter. A few more guys, and an older crowd. Better dressed to she observed. Glancing around, Mandy checked out the crowd. 'I wonder if something is on here tonight,' she thought to herself.

It wasn't long before Mandy noticed a guy sitting over at the bar looking more than once in her direction. He was tall, solidly built, well dressed in a dark casual shirt and slacks. What she noticed most was his dark features, shaven head and close clipped beard. Mandy was intrigued. 'Tall dark and handsome,' she mused to herself. She sipped the last of her drink, rolling the straw around her lips as she made eye contact with the tall dark stranger.

She watched as he motioned to the barman, obviously ordering another drink. When it was served there were two glasses. He left the bar and came across to the booth Mandy was sitting in. 'Ma'am, an old friend once said, you should never drink alone. Especially when there is a fine woman needing her drink refreshed,' he said in a deep accented voice.

'American? Well here I am alone too and until now without a drink. That's so kind of you. Well, you can join me, but it might cost you more than a drink,' Mandy replied with a smile and a wink.

'Lucas,' he said, extending his large hand to Mandy as he sat beside her in the booth.

'Nikita,' she replied using her alter ego name.

Sitting together they got to talking. Mandy was intrigued by his deep voice and polite mannerisms. He can hold a conversation, unlike most guys she thought. He was visiting town as part of a trade group, and tonight was their last night in town before leaving. She did notice a wedding band on his finger. Nothing unusual about the she thought wryly. He asked about her work, and she told him how Nikita has a number of small business activities but given the tough economic times, she occasionally does whatever she needs to do. Saying that she looked Lucas directly 'After all, sometimes a girl's got to do whatever a girl's got to do,' she said with a smile.

'Oh, I understand. Being here in a place like this can be expensive. Let me get you another drink,' he replied.

Lucas went back to the bar and returned presently. He settled into the seat although this time closer to Mandy. She could feel his thigh against hers. They settled back to talking. Mandy was enjoying his company. She was also enjoying the feeling she was experiencing of being in the bar with a tall dark well build and handsome stranger and wondering if it would go to the next step. He certainly seemed keen. More so as during the course of their conversation, he more than once brushed his thigh firmer against hers. Mandy responded by the occasional light touch to his shoulder, and then to his thigh.

'Perhaps we should go somewhere more private,' Mandy said in a low voice.

Lucas looked at Mandy saying 'Well yes Niki, that sounds a fine idea, I have a room upstairs. Shall we go?' With that, he took Mandy by the arm and led her to the lift.

From the lift to the third floor it was a rush of excitement for Mandy. She was doing it again, playing the hooker with a stranger. It was thrilling and exciting and already she was feeling horny. She was going into a hotel room with a tall dark man whom she had just met. She was wondering if it was true about black men, as Lucas unlocked the door and led her into his room.

Once inside, Mandy smiled, held up five fingers and said 'Business before pleasure Mr Lucas.'

He smiled back, took some bills from his wallet and passed these to Mandy. Mandy slipped these into her purse, sat back onto the bed and beckoned him closer. Lucas now stood in front of Mandy as she sat on the bed. She looked up at his face and her hands brushed up his thighs making their way to his belt. Mandy slowly undid his belt, unbuttoned his slacks, and slowly unzipped the fly. Her hands peeled down his slacks until they fell to his ankles. Mandy looked and his now hardening cock struggling beneath his briefs.

'I think Niki had better take him out before he bursts out,' Mandy said huskily as she looked into Lucas's eyes.

'Oh be my guest, Ma'am,' Lucas replied in his deep low voice.

She pulled down his briefs allowing Lucas's cock to pop free. Mandy gazed at it, all 8 inches of thick black cut cock with only a tight clumping of pubic hair. She gasped. This was Mandy's first time with a black cock and she was thinking it was a nice one to have as a first. One hand grasped his cock as her other hand cupped his balls. Nice big balls too she thought.

'I bet those are just about to burst too,' Mandy quipped to Lucas.

With both hands occupied, Mandy leaned in closer so her lips were only inches away from Lucas cock. She could smell his fresh manliness. Her hand worked up and down his shaft, her fingers squeezing his cock head lightly. Precum oozed at the tip. Mandy leant in and licked it with her tongue.

'Put those pretty red lips around my dick,' Lucas whispered.

Mandy looked up and slowly took his cock in her mouth. Her fingers massaged his shaft, whilst her other hand cupped and gently squeezed his balls. She had to take him slowly as she got used to the size of his cock. As she sucked him in slowly, Lucas reached down and pulled her top off. His cock plopped out of her mouth momentarily as her top came over her head. Mandy hungrily sucked it back in, savouring his taste. She kicked her shoes off as she sucked, and Lucas slipped off his shirt. Looking slightly to her left, Mandy could watch herself in the wardrobe mirror. She was sitting on the bed, in a state of undress, sucking the cock of a tall dark guy. She looked so pale in comparison to his blackness. The contrast between the two of them was turning her on more, so she sucked and licked his cock harder and massaged each of his balls in turn. At that point she could feel his cock thickened and harden and his balls tighten. She knew he was cumming. Lucas held Mandy's head and guided her moves as she felt his cum spurt into her throat. Spurt after hot spurt followed, as she swallowed each one, taking his load. She felt him soften in her mouth so she sucked lighter.

'Damn that was good Niki,' Lucas gasped.

'My pleasure, all part of the service,' Mandy giggled.

'Well, this will be my pleasure,' Lucas replied as he pushed Mandy back onto the bed, pulled her dress down over her knees and ankles before tugging her lacy panties down to the floor. Lucas gently parted Mandy's legs and kissed and licked his way up the inside of her thighs. He moved higher his hot wet tongue touched her pussy lips, causing her to gasp.

Mandy felt his tongue exploring her lips and probing inside her pussy, flicking in and out and around. She opened her legs more inviting his to explore further. She reached down and gently guided his head. It felt divine as he licked and nibbled her soft flesh. His movements were slow and deliberate. Teasing her until he touched upon her clit. That sent a little shock through her body. His focus was there now. Gently teasing and coaxing her clit with his tongue. It didn't take long before Mandy felt her own orgasm building. She knew she was coming so she pulled Lucas's head in closer to intensify the sensations of his tongue licking. Her body arched as she gasped loudly. He body quivered with multiple little tremors of pleasure. She collapsed back, breathing lightly.

'Damn that was good Lucas,' Mandy replied using his accent and giggling at the same time.

'Well, that's part one. Now for part two,' Lucas replied as he moved up her body so that he was lying between her legs.

Mandy glanced down and noticed his cock was hard and firm again. Looks like I'm going to get fucked she thought as she felt his cock pressing against her pussy lips. Luckily she was very wet as she felt his cock slowly enter her. Slowly at first, his cock slid in inch by inch. With each inch Mandy gasped slightly. That's got to be the biggest cock I've had she thought and she felt her pussy relax to allow more cock inside. Lucas slowly worked his length in, not forcing his way by easing in gently. This allowed Mandy to enjoy the fuck, and not be forcefully hard fucked like what is often shown in porn. Again Mandy glanced across to the mirror, seeing herself being fucked by this tall black guy. His black muscular body was lying atop her pale white body. She wrapped her stockinged legs around his firm black arse, pulling him deeper into her. This made her gasp louder as he filled her to his full length. Their combined juices got things wetter and easier. Mandy watched as his arse pumped in and out and she was incredibly turned on watching this. That and having a large black cock inside her was something Mandy often fantasied about. Shaun had a nice sized cock but Lucas's black cock was larger and thicker.

She could feel her climax building, as no doubt was his Mandy realised by the way his thrusts quickened and deepened. She pushed into Lucas as her orgasm started coming in sensational waves. Her moans and deep breaths gave her away as Lucas felt her orgasm. Her pussy tightened around Lucas's cock which started his own orgasm, and holding Mandy tightly he pumped his second load of hot cum into her waiting pussy.

Both Mandy and Lucas lay motionless momentarily. Both exhausted by the intensity of their fucking. Mandy held Lucas inside her savouring the feeling of his hard body, feeling his cock begin the shrink inside her, and feeling her wetness of her own juices combined with Lucas's cum. But too soon it was time to leave. Mandy quickly cleaned herself up, dressed as best she could hurriedly and got ready to leave.

'Next time you're in town, look me up Lucas,' Mandy said and she handed him a small card.

'Damn sure I will, Ma'am,' Lucas replied. He read the glossy red lettering on the black business card. 'Nikita Delights. Nice title. Nikita certainly does,' he said.

'Damn sure I do,' Mandy quipped with a smile to him as she left the room.