Mandy Relaxes

Story Info
Coed relaxes & enjoys new feelings.
842 words
3.89
40.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day of classes and Mandy was exhausted, as she unlocked the door to her dorm room she could feel a little tingle down between her legs. She smiled and crossed the threshold, "MMM, it has been awhile." She laid her keys down on her desk and threw her backpack to the floor; she whipped around and admired herself in the full-length mirror, "Wow, my hair's a mess!" she exclaimed fixing it. She soon forgot about her hair, as the sensation between her legs grew stronger, she giggled at the feeling and locked her door before getting undressed.

She threw her jeans and tank top to the ground by her backpack and once again turned to look at herself in the mirror. Her hands moved slowly over her 36D chest and down across her small, tan stomach. "Wow, I'm wetter than I thought," she said as she noticed a tiny wet spot forming on her white panties. She slipped them off gently and spread her legs apart, feeling the warm juice drip down her leg; she always did get wetter than most girls she knew. She then unsnapped her bra and let her firm, round breasts breath a little. She reached up to squeeze and kneed them gently, making sure to pinch her pink, eraser like nipples with each stroke.

She let out a soft moan and closed her eyes; she loved to tease herself like this. Just then she heard a knock on her door. "Who is it?" Mandy quickly shouted.

"It's me, Kim!" she heard from the other side, "Hurry up and let me in!" Mandy threw on her bathrobe and gathered her clothes, "what would Kim think if she knew I was about to masturbate?" She thought this to herself and liked the images popping into her head; she quickly pushed them aside and opened the door.

"Hey Kim what's up?" Kim rushed in and she was obviously upset.

"It's Josh, he was being a total asshole again!" Josh was Kim's boyfriend, and undeniably the biggest asshole on campus; this was a common occurrence around here.

"What did he do this time hun?" Mandy asked, trying to comfort her.

"He called me a slut in front of all of his friends!" Mandy let out a soft sigh and put her arm around Kim.

"Don't worry about it, I'm sure he didn't mean it," She was sure he did, however, but lied for Kim's sake. "He was probably just showing off in front of his friends."

"You think so? Kim asked.

"Yeah, your certainly not a slut, Josh is the only guy you've had sex with." Kim smiled.

"Thanks Mandy, you're a great friend. Well, I'll let you get back to whatever you were doing now." Kim winked as she walked out the door and waved. That wink turned Mandy on more than anything at the moment. She closed the door slowly.

"MMM, to know that Kim knows what I'm doing is a real turn on." She giggled at her horniness and lay down on her bed. She undid her bathrobe and spread her legs slightly, she could smell her musky scent and it made her hotter, "Gosh, everything is just making me hot!" she giggled again and slid a hand down her body. She teased herself some more by flicking her clit a little then pulling away, she bit her lip and squirmed a bit. A soft moan escaped her lips as she caressed her soft tan inner thigh. She could feel her clit throbbing for more attention and she couldn't hold back and longer. Almost simultaneously her left hand squeezed her nipple and her right hand began massaging her wet clit. A louder moan floated out of her mouth this time and she squirmed even more on the bed.

Mandy could feel it building up inside of her as she slid one, then two fingers inside. "UGH, Oh it feels so fucking good!" She yelled out; her neighbors could probably hear her, but she didn't care at this point. She hurriedly rammed her two fingers in and out as she rubbed her clit with reckless abandon, she was so close to cumming and loved every second of it. The orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks and she arched her back suddenly, while letting out a loud, deep, growling moan...as well as Kim's name. As she floated down from her mind-bending orgasm she was surprised at her sudden attraction to Kim, it had just overtaken her and it made her feel good.

"I probably shouldn't explore it, I don't want to ruin our friendship if she isn't into that sort of thing." She thought to herself. With that she rolled over and decided to take a quick nap before dinner.

"Wow, that sounded amazing." Kim said with an ear to Mandy's door. "I think I need to go have a talk with Josh," she said licking her lips, "I just might have a new girlfriend soon." Kim smiled and walked to her room.