Mandy’s New Balls

Story Info
Mandy gets a gift and enjoys her day!
3.2k words
3.96
13.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexyR2
sexyR2
49 Followers

"I'm telling you, Rachel, it should be the law! Every woman should have to wear these things! They ALL would be SO grateful!"

Both girls laughed hysterically to each other over their phones!

~ ~ ~

Moments earlier that same day, as she pulled her car into the open parking space near the front of the apartment building where she lived, Mandy was excited. Moreover, why should she not be excited after the shoe store just now? Actually, even that did not describe the full level of blissful feeling to which she had climbed during the ride back here this morning (she checked her watch, yes, still morning). Mandy was downright bubbling as she shut the car off. She flung the door open while snatching the keys from the ignition. She jumped out, slammed the door shut and ran straight-out toward the outside stairs to her third floor apartment!

She made it exactly two steps before she stopped stone cold in her tracks, her hand smacking, flat-palmed, down on the little frayed denim strip that covered her vagina, her eyes clenched shut, her body contorted over. It had occurred so suddenly and so completely, that if people had seen her just then, they would have thought that she had jarred her neck or her back and was in excruciating pain.

"Oh my god!" Mandy's mind screamed at her. "Oh my god!"

After what was, in reality, just a few seconds, but which had seemed to her as being ages, Mandy opened and raised her eyes to see if anybody was around to see her. Nobody was within eyesight. Nevertheless, not yet moving anything much beyond her eyes themselves, she had to be certain. Slowly, Mandy started turning her head around. Nobody seemed to be behind her. She looked down the street. Again, no moving cars were within range that they would have been able to see. She looked up. Nobody was on the stairs or balconies of the apartments. It looked like the coast was clear. Hoping beyond hope that no recording surveillance cameras were near, and still holding her one hand flat against the material that was against her charms, Mandy brought her other hand, car-keys still in them to her mouth to stifle an embarrassed laugh. She slowly stood up straight, holding her legs tightly together. Only then did she remove her hand from her own crotch.

Controlling the urge to run was difficult. She managed, very coyly and very gingerly, to walk the remaining distance to the stairs, to climb the two flights up to her floor, and then to further walk down the hall to her apartment door, all the time keeping her thighs held tightly together and resembling nothing more than a deranged penguin.

A moment later she was inside, the door closed and locked behind her with her body leaning back hard against it, both hands against her mouth, her face beet red, and her eyes dancing in delight. A moment after that, Mandy fell on the floor, legs splayed in a most unladylike display, in uncontrollable fits of laughter.

After several minutes past, with her embarrassment subsided, Mandy reached for her phone.

"I have to tell Rach!"

~ ~ ~

Mandy had been trying on stiletto heel after stiletto heel for what seemed all morning. She would scurry around in her bare-feet, until she found something provocative. She would then sit down, strap the pair onto her feet, then get up and strut (the only word for it) her long shapely form, emphasized by the heels, over to the floor-to-ceiling mirrors at the store, only to turn repeatedly one way and another.

Fact is, she was mostly checking out how she looked, legs and ass and everything, more than how any particular brand of shoe looked or felt.

When she was through with one brand or style, she would tend to just casually leave the un-boxed shoes next to their now empty container and, again, in bare-feet, scurry to the next one that caught her eye.

When she finally left, the sales attendant at the shoe store, whom had never left the cash register while Mandy was there, once again gave Mandy that same most un-approving look that she had given Mandy earlier.

"I hope that we managed to satisfy you, miss?"

"Oh, you have, you have!" Mandy was giving as good as she got and right back at the old broad!

Of course, Mandy was not satisfied. This had only served to heighten her sense of adventure. However, she was at a loss over where to go next! The library could be kinky. There might be several possibilities there. Maybe she could just go for a walk in the park. The innocent bending over in order to tie a tennie's laces could be perfect! Another store perhaps? Probably not, the shoe store crossed those all off the list.

"Gawd!" She could not take it, she was so horny. "I've got to go home to masturbate and plan this afternoon better!"

~ ~ ~

"Mmmmm, wouldn't an encounter with a shoe salesman be delicious," thought Mandy.

She could picture it.

She would be sitting there in a chair, having asked to try on some stiletto heeled, sandal-foot "fuck me" high-heels. Maybe, she would have actually used the words "fuck me" when asking for them. Would not that be interesting?

The attendant would be a flustered young man, early twenties preferably. Yes, early twenties would do very nicely, even just right!

He would be in a uniform of some kind, maybe a jacket with the store name emblazoned on it, and just the kind of thing such a manipulatable young man would be wearing. No, wait, maybe a loose blue pull-over shirt, with collar, again with the store name on it. Yes, much better this way! It would be as if he was just a temporary employee, somebody that she could tease and not worry her head about afterwards! Yes! In addition, he would be in jeans and tennis shoes. Yeah, that would be good.

He would have brought out a series of four or five shoeboxes of various varieties of such shoes, barely able to carry the stack of boxes without dropping them for his ineptitude.

He would kneel down in front of Mandy and be staring at her feet, wanting to touch them, to remove Mandy's tennie's, but simultaneously being too intimidated by her sexy naked legs to ask. His hand would be almost fluttering about, him not knowing how to proceed with such a stunning vision.

Mandy, on the other hand, would be expectantly sitting there, legs slightly spread, her right one out stretched to the attendant and alluring, as if beckoning.

Mandy could see it, looking downward toward this young man, past her breasts' tops, exposed in her tight white cotton tank top, cut off just above her exposed midriff. Her smooth creamy thighs would be completely exposed by her oh so short and finely worn low-rider jean cut-offs. Exposed, they would be, from the very tops, barely below her crotch, down to her slightly bent knees, there followed by her shapely calves, smooth sexy ankles, and on this extended dangling foot, her heel, cute little foot, inches from her attendant's face, and finally toes, each suggestively wiggling at this helpless attendant.

Amanda, broke in and stopped her at that moment, "hey, when did you tennie get removed, the attendant has to do that first!"

"Shut up, bitch, it's my fantasy" was Mandy's retort.

Her attendant would not be able to control his emotions. Dropping the boxes, he would grab her leg, at mid calve, with both hands. He would bring his lips to her extended leg, rubbing his hands upward toward her thigh and beyond, his mouth moving downward to where he could kiss and lick her oh-so-sexy exposed foot.

Mandy's mind even had her foot burying in his crotch, being able to feel, with her toes, his hardening cock inside his pants.

"Not very likely at the store that you're going to, head in the clouds!" It was Amanda talking.

Mandy, of course, knew she was correct. The only shoe store with any selection was a self-serve store a couple of miles away from the apartment. The walls were lined with shoebox upon shoebox, each containing different sizes of different colors of different styles, with little stands in front showing versions of what could be found in the containers directly behind them. The regularity of the stacks of shoeboxes was only broken when one shoe brand's section of the wall gave way to the next brand's.

Still, it was Mandy's fantasy; she was going to do what she could about it...

~ ~ ~

As she stepped, sparkling wet, from behind the curtain, Mandy got out of the shower feeling scrumptious!

As cold as Amanda was, Mandy had to admit that she was usually correct about anything to which see put her mind.

In this case, Amanda had assured her yesterday that you could, indeed, sleep with them, shower with them, exercise with them, and even keep them in for as long as one would want.

Jumping around yesterday in the apartment, showering last night, sleeping completely nude (and masturbatory) last night, another shower this morning, nothing seemed to dislodge them, front or back. Mandy even figured that Amanda could jog or swim with them, although why Amanda would want to do such a thing was completely beyond Mandy's ability to determine!

As to the feelings, she was in heaven! These things kept Mandy's juices percolating all right!

"Well", she thought, "let us just see what outfit our Amanda had set out for us while the shower was warming up earlier".

Stunning! Simply stunning! "Amanda certainly knows my taste!"

White cotton half tank top that would end with an exposed bare midriff and that would force her perky breasts full and proud were joined by the cutest little shorty-shorts that Mandy owned, made from jean material, they were so skimpy that if Mandy had wanted, she could flash her charms to whomever she wanted, just by bending over. Usually, when she wore them, Mandy mostly could not resist such a temptation!

Moreover, look at what Amanda had left for her ...

...SHOES! "That marvelous girl!"

Mandy developed a mischievous grin on her face.

~ ~ ~

Amanda had been awakened this morning in what she immediately determined to be her new favorite way. She had rolled over in bed. This time, however, small ecstatic surges of surprising intensity followed in her vagina and in her anal sphincter.

Amanda stopped in mid turnover. When the movements that she felt died away, she opened her eye and immediately remembered the "why" of the "what she was feeling". Amanda sat up, stretched and thought "okay, Mandy girl, today is your gift! Enjoy it!"

Mandy's gyrations, while playing with her new toys, had kept Amanda up far too long the night before, but it was the weekend. Amanda loved Mandy so! Who could stay mad at such a lovely thing!

With that, she was up, heading into the bathroom to relieve her biological needs for the morning. While she was there, she turned on the shower in order to get it oh so hot and misty in the bathroom, exactly how she knew Mandy would want it.

"Well, how should young Mandy dress for her day of adventure", thought Amanda. "Something sensual, yes, something daring, yes, something most provocative, she knew her Mandy!"

Amanda went over to Mandy's dresser and started searching for the perfect outfit, and she imagined that she had heard Mandy slip into the shower. "Such a nasty girl," thought Amanda. I love her so.

The outfit for the day arranged on the bed, the covers of which Amanda had straightened before proceeding to make the choices on clothes, Amanda decided to just go see what Mandy might be doing for so long in the steaming shower.

~ ~ ~

Through it all, Mandy was simply creaming her pussy juices, those juices draining down her legs, mixing with the dried sweat on her legs. Finally, even she could not take it (Amanda would have been in the shower ages earlier). She headed for the bathroom stripping off her workout outfit as she went, tossing it in the clothes hamper as she did. Mandy reached down to pull her new toys out of their confines and then decided, no, these are supposedly washable and can be left in for ages! Amanda told me so! She straightened up, turned on the shower and soaped up under the warm stream of water.

Her moments during the shower had her horny again. Mandy dripped not just from the water coming from the showerhead but also from the more natural sources of liquid than that brought through metal and plastic pipes!

She got out, turning the stream of refreshing water off as she did. She dried herself on her nice warm fluffy towels. She padded her feet into the bedroom, turned and fell back, spread eagle on the bed, her hands quickly moving to begin a night of self-pleasuring.

~ ~ ~

The events of the weekend had all started, not altogether innocently, the day before.

Amanda had been out jogging. She always either ran or swam every day, summer or winter. This was something that Amanda did religiously. She was going to maintain her perfect (in her mind, at least) 34B-22-34 figure or die trying. Since it was spring, our Amanda had the choice of running or swimming. However, since the day was cool, the emphasis on EARLY spring, working up a sweat from running made more sense to her that freezing in cool water getting the same basic exercise. This solid reasoning perfectly fit Amanda, even to the way she thought of herself. When it was something serious, she thought of herself as Amanda. When it was something silly, she was Mandy. Today, jogging, working on keeping her physique, this was an Amanda day.

After the normal five miles (two and a half out, turn around, two and half back), as she turned the final corner, her apartment and a nice refreshing shower in site, Amanda spotted the delivery truck in the apartment parking lot. She had placed an order on a website some four weeks prior, and was not expecting them yet, but something told her that this delivery truck was bringing her latest purchase. Mandy almost won out, but Amanda was the one whom had sped up her pace, her heart suddenly beating a little faster than the jogging would have warranted for a person in her shape.

Just as she reached the foot of the stares to her apartment, she had to stop to let the deliveryman finish the last two steps down those stairs. YES, he was upstairs, my end of the building, delivering something. It had to be! The instant the deliveryman cleared the stairs, Amanda jumped two steps at a time up the two flights to her third floor apartment, at the top landing, and she swiveled and headed toward her door instantly stopping when she spotted the package leaning against the bottom of her door! YES!

In seconds, Mandy had grabbed it, squealing as she did, stood up, unlocked and opened here door, and was inside, door locked behind her.

Amanda's sweaty body and clothes were the furthest things from Mandy's mind. She was far too busy examining the package for any hint of what she just knew had to be inside it, intensity being the only description one could give her at this moment.

Plain brown wrapper, no return address beyond a post office box, of-course! They promised discretion.

She ripped it open and tossed the wrapper in the wastebasket as she sat down at her desk chair. Two smaller boxes, not altogether the same size, along with a two item shipping content list, were inside the wrapper. Amanda had sensibly ordered the contents of these two boxes, both together, those four weeks past, since she could not decide on just one of them. She carefully examined each box, as if they were golden artifacts from some ancient civilization. In fact, the content of one box really was golden, but only in color. Amanda chose one, wondering which of the two purchases was inside it. She placed the second down. In an instant, she picked the sealing tape away from this first of the two boxes. She oh so gingerly opened the box, not out of fear of hurting what was inside, but out an attempt at savoring the anticipation.

Inside this box was a further sealed package, with the contents in plain sight through the plastic.

Mandy scanned the words on the package, her intense concentration betrayed by an expectant smile. "Yes, 1.75 inches in diameter."

She could not break through the plastic. She swore under her breadth, "Damn these modern packages!"

She reached inside her desk for scissors and soon had freed the contents and held... it? Them?

In her hand, she held two golden colored round balls, slightly soft to the touch. These were held together by a string running from one, through the second and out to a looped end. She shook them.

"Yes!" Mandy squealed, as she could both feel and hear the weighted internal objects that lay inside these two balls. "So, this is what one and three quarter inches looks like!"

Smiling, for she knew what must be in the second box, she laid her first precious new toy down, making space by sweeping, in one full motion, the remnants of the first box and the plastic wrapping into the wastebasket, joining the original paper wrapper there.

Mandy, now fully in charge, ripped and clawed at the second box until it was in tattered pieces across the desk and surrounding floor. Inside, again in hard plastic that resisted opening was a second set of balls superficially similar to the first set. What were the two pertinent differences between these balls and the first set? These were only one and three eighths inches in diameter and these had tiny nubs patterned around them. Again, the scissors made short work of the plastic, freeing this second pair.

Mandy took the rest of yesterday for herself and her new toys. She would stick first one pair, then the second pair, then both pairs of balls inside of her vagina. Between each change, she would get up and walk around the apartment. She would bend over. She would stretch. She even hazarded being yelled at by the downstairs neighbor by jumping up and down a few times.

Deciding that she liked the smaller nub version inside her vagina, Mandy made the decision to use the other set in her anus. Again, bends, twists and turns were Mandy's modus operandi.

~ ~ ~

Four weeks earlier, Amanda sat in a darkened room in front of her laptop on a cold snowy morning, contemplating a purchase.

"Yes," she thought. "I know Mandy like I know the back of my hand."

This was, of course, true. She, indeed, did know Mandy like the back of her hand. For it was Mandy that did the self-pleasuring, something that Amanda would never let herself do. Rather, she had spent many days and nights watching Mandy use their hand to masturbate their pussy.

"This is perfect for her!"

With that, she clicked the purchase confirmation button, and waited a few seconds to assure that the sale was final. She then closed the laptop, got up and went out into the brisk dark snowy morning for her regular five-mile run. She knew that Mandy would love her new duotone balls, both styles!

sexyR2
sexyR2
49 Followers