Mandy the Showoff

Story Info
A roomate's exhibitionism leads to more.
1.2k words
4.01
112.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting on a couch, reading in the living room I heard the shower shut off. That was my cue. I quietly got up, headed into my bedroom, and closed the door as silently as I could.

Let me digress. All of the bedrooms and the bathroom were off of the living room. We were in an old house on campus, where they turned each level into an apartment to make more profit. I lived there with my sister, Caitlin, and a girl we went to high school with, Mandy. Mandy had been Caity’s friend all through high school, but we hadn’t bonded until we moved in together. Mandy found my dry sense of humor very funny. Anyway, the way the house was set up that my sister’s door and Mandy’s door were right next to each other, and my door was next to the bathroom door on the adjoining wall. From my door way I had a clear view into Mandy’s room, and Mandy NEVER shut the door. I first discovered that Mandy changed with the door open when I saw her reflection in the glass of a picture on my wall. Mandy was a very pretty girl, about 5’6” with long, straight black hair, very dark brown eyes, a great tan, D cup breasts, and a full, perfectly rounded ass. I was very thankful that she was an exhibitionist.

As I closed the door Mandy called out, ‘Jim, can you bring me a towel?’

‘Sure thing.’ I replied as I came out of my room to grab one for her.

Mandy was peeking out of a crack in the door as I headed back from the linen closet with her towel. When I got to the door she opened it a little more than she had to in order to grab the towel from me, allowing me a brief but full view of her beautiful body. Unfortunately, I never made it past her gorgeous tits. Perfectly shaped with small areola and long nipples, she would later tell me that she didn’t like the way they sagged. Bah! She always was too picky.

‘Thanks!’ Mandy said as she closed the door.

I mumbled something unintelligible and headed back to my room for the show to start.

Now I said before this was an old house. This old house had solid wood doors, the kind with the three indented, beveled panels for looks. Well the bottom edge of the middle panel in my door had formed a rather long crack; A crack that would allow me to see directly into Mandy’s room. With a little assistance, the view port was perfect and allowed me to take full advantage of Mandy’s exhibitionism.

Through this crack I could see Mandy’s dresser, a full-length mirror, and the foot of her bed. Unfortunately she was a messy girl, and kept her clean clothes in a basket in her closet.

The door opened and Mandy headed from the bathroom to the bedroom in nothing but the towel I gave her. She sailed into her room and right past my viewing area. I yanked off my shorts and boxers, reached over to the nightstand drawer, grabbed my Astroglide, and began to lube up my swollen dick.

Mandy came back into view wearing nothing but a pair of black thong panties, and headed over to her mirror to get a look at herself. At the angle she was standing I had a perfect view of both her beautiful breasts and hot ass. Mandy stood there for what seemed like an eternity grabbing her boobs and pushing them up a little and down a little. I sat on my bed, slowly working my member from the base of the shaft to the top of the head, imagining that I was providing the hands to perform her boob modifications.

After a minute or so, Mandy headed back out of sight, and was fully dressed in a t-shirt and jeans. I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes, revisiting the images of Mandy over and over in my mind, gently stroking my cock.

A sharp rap on my door stopped me in midstroke. My eyes snapped open and I began to speak as the door opened.

‘Jim, I…’ Mandy said as she opened the door and saw me holding my stiff, glistening penis.

Instead of being embarrassed and trying to cover up, I became even more excited, my cock throbbing even harder in my hand. And instead of Mandy stammering an apology and quickly leaving, she stared at my dick and grinned.

‘Did I do that?’ Mandy queried, smiling even more broadly.

‘You certainly did.’ I replied.

‘Please, don’t stop on my account.’

With that, I continued jacking my cock. I was so turned on right now, I was sure I was going to cum quickly.

Mandy stared intently at my cock as she moved into the room and sat Indian-style on the floor. I sat up and scooted to the edge of the bed to give her a better look. She looked up at my face, smiled, and peeled her t-shirt up over her head. Her beautiful flesh strained against the obviously-one-cup-size-too-small black lace bra.

It was my turn to smile now as I stared at her wonderful chest. Apparently, she appreciated the attention because she reached back and undid her bra, allowing her breasts to fall into perfect view. I began to stroke a little harder, concentrating mostly on the head as she unbuttoned the fly of her jeans.

Mandy reached down into her black panties and began to play with her pussy. God! I wanted to see it. That was the one part of her I had never gotten a good view of. As she rubbed herself, precum began to form on the tip of my penis.

Mandy looked up from my dick, straight into my eyes and said, ‘I want you to cum on me, Jim.’

That sent me over the edge. I stood up and began to shoot my hot load on Mandy’s exposed flesh. The first shot hit her in the forehead and began to drip down her nose, responding to my orgasm, she opened her mouth and too the second and third blasts right in the mouth. The last two shots landed on her boobs and began to slowly make their way down into her ample cleavage.

The rest of my cum dribbled down onto her breasts as Mandy continued to rub her twat. Her right hand moved faster and faster in her panties as her left hand began to gather up my seed and move it into her mouth. Mandy began to moan as I sat down on the bed again, spent. She laid back, uncrossed her legs, and moaned louder as the pleasure took a hold of her. She stopped making noise and began to tremble a little as her orgasm subsided.

I admired her beauty for a minute or two as she laid there, recovering. Finally, she got up, picked up her clothes, and smiled at me. She reached over and stuck her right middle and index fingers into my mouth and allowed me to suck her juices off of them.

As I finished, she smiled and said, ‘I need to get cleaned up again.’

‘I guess.’ I replied, still in awe.

‘I guess I should let you get my towel more often.’ She said.

She left the room and I smiled. She doesn’t know about the crack in the door, I thought to myself. I never found out what she needed, and I got plenty more use out of the crack. Unfortunately, nothing like that wonderful experience ever happened again.