Mandy's Best Ever Massage

Story Info
Mandy meets a new friend, who gives good massage.
1.4k words
4.15
84.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaun was sorting through his surfing gear, preparing to head out for the afternoon down to the local beach for an evening surf.

'You two going to be Ok, just hanging out here for a couple of hours together,' he called out to Mandy and Kate.

'Yeah sure, no problem. You invite your friend Kate from interstate to stay for the weekend and then you go off surfing, leaving us to fend for ourselves,' Mandy laughingly called back from the lounge.

'Hey, you're grown up ladies, I'm sure you can amuse yourselves for a short while,' Shaun replied. 'Besides, I'll sort dinner when I get back to make up for it,' He added.

Sitting on the lounge, they heard him loading the car and then drive off.

'Well, looks like it's just us then,' Mandy said.

Oh well, time for a wine don't you think,' Kate replied.

'Sure, it's not like we are going anywhere soon. This way we can at least enjoy some girl talk,' Mandy said.

They chatted away for a short while, enjoying the lazy afternoon and the wine. Each talked about what they did workwise, and their likes and dislikes.

'I trained as a massage therapist. I really liked it, but ongoing work was hard to find where I'm living so that forced a career change,' Kate said.

'Really? I thought you would have no problem getting clients. Man, I love a good massage. Especially after a solid work out. Some of my yoga classes can get intense, and I try to make some challenging. But I usually end up a bit cramped and knotted up myself,' Mandy replied.

'Sounds like you need a good massage therapist,' Kate replied laughing.

'Hell yeah, I'd love a good session. Shaun sometimes gives me an Ok massage, but it's Ok. He does his best I guess. He's not like a professional,' Mandy replied.

'Well, I could do you right now. Oh, a massage I mean,' Kate giggled, then added, 'Have you got a table or do you use something else like the bed?'

'Table!' Mandy blurted, a little flustered at Kate's initial comment. 'I'll get it. It's in the wall closet,' she said as she rushed away.

Mandy returned quickly, carrying the portable table into the room.

'Ah, these tables aren't bad for a basic home set up. Tell you what, go get yourself ready whilst I set this up. Oh, and bring some massage oil if you have any and a large towel,' Kate said.

Mandy rushed out of the room whilst Kate set up the table. Noticing a few candles scattered around the room, Kate lit each one and dimmed the lights. She selected some relaxation CD's and put those into the player and pressed play.

Mandy retuned wrapped in a large white towel. She had an extra towel in one and a bottle of oil in the other.

'Ready,' she said as she handed the oil and towel to Kate.

Kate prepped the table as Mandy gulped the last of her wine.

'Ok, lie face down and just relax,' Kate whispered as she guided Mandy onto the table.

As Mandy lay down, Kate adjusted the towel so it now just covered Mandy's lower back and bottom.

'Oh, it's a little cold,' Mandy gasped and giggled slightly as Kate poured oil onto Mandy's shoulders and back.

'Shhhhhh, just relax,' replied Kate as she started working on Mandy's shoulders.

Kate's fingers search for knots and lumps in Mandy's shoulders and back. Working from one shoulder to the next, then down the spine, then all across her back. Kate could feel Mandy relax into the massage as it progressed. Mandy's breathing slowed and became deeper. Kate's hands moved down Mandy's lower back. As her hands moved down, Kate gently drew the towel below Mandy's bottom. As she did so Kate heard Mandy sigh slightly.

'You Ok?' Kate asked.

Mmmmmm, fine,' Mandy replied in a hushed relaxed voice.

Kate continued massaging down over Mandy's bottom, gently kneading the buttocks with oiled hands. Working down one side, Kate's hands moved to Mandy's thighs. At that touch, Mandy parted her thighs slightly allowing Kate's hands to access the gap between. Kate noted this and wondered to herself if that was intentional. She oiled her hands again and concentrated on one thigh slowly working from the outside to the inside. As her fingers touched the soft inner thigh, Mandy's legs parted again ever so slightly. Kate's finger's explored the length of Mandy's leg and inner thigh, and then brushed across Mandy's bottom to the other leg. Kate worked the opposite leg the same way, and noticed Mandy's occasional sigh and deeper breathing.

'Time to turn over,' Kate whispered into Mandy's ear.

'Mmmmmm, Ok,' Mandy replied dreamily and she rolled over.

Rolling over caused the towel to fall away to the fall.

'Doesn't matter,' Mandy said and she relaxed onto her back and closed her eyes.

Kate drizzled oil down Mandy's chest and stomach and allowed her oiled fingers to work their way down from Mandy's shoulders, down across her breasts, with the barest of touch of fingers onto nipple that caused the slightest of a gasp from Mandy's lips. Kate worked all the way down Mandy's leg caressing and massaging as she went, then returned back up. Mandy's legs parted as Kate reached the thigh. Kate drizzled more oil and her fingers caressed Mandy's inner thigh, causing the legs to part wider. Kate's fingers brushed Mandy's labia, causing a noticeable gasp.

'Is that Ok,' Kate whispered.

'Mmmm, sure. Knock yourself out,' Mandy replied in a low excited tone.

Kate smiled and applied a generous splash of oil onto Mandy's belly. Kate's fingers then began to explore down across Mandy's clean shaven pubis, and down to Mandy's vaginal lips. Kate massaged the labia and slowly, surely began parting the lips to allow more access. Doing so caused Mandy to widen her parted legs. Kate's fingers explored gently and firmly, before finding the hardening button of Mandy's clit.

'Jackpot!' Mandy whispered.

'Feels like she likes my technique,' Kate whispered back.

Kate continued the massage Mandy's clit, whilst using her fingers to slide outside and between Mandy's pussy lips. As Kate massaged, Mandy's hips ground slightly into Kate's hands. Kate increased the pressure and pace, causing an equal increase in deeper breathing and sighing from Mandy. Slick oiled fingers probed and teased the parted lips and clit, causing Mandy's pussy to become wetter with each second.

Kate leaned forward and gently kissed Mandy, who responded with a sigh and returned the kiss. Kate's kisses continued down Mandy's neck, across her shoulders and down to her breast. Kate lips brushed Mandy's hardened erect nipples, lingering to lick, suck and nibble each in turn before continuing down past Mandy's stomach.

'Come down a bit,' Kate directed softly as she positioned herself between Mandy's legs.

Mandy shifted down the massage table slightly, allowing Kate between her legs. Kate proceeded to lick and kiss Mandy's inner thigh, slowly moving up to Mandy's waiting pussy. Mandy relaxed back feeling the exquisite sensation of Kate's tongue exploring her pussy and clit. Mandy's legs opened wider as Kate delved in deeper, wrapping her arms around Mandy's legs. Kate licked and nibbled Mandy's clit, feeling it harden and tasting Mandy's increasing wetness.

Mandy knew her organism was building. Hands on Kate's head, Mandy guided Kate's mouth and tongue. Doing so brought Mandy to a quick and intense orgasm. Mandy pulled Kate in deeper as her back arched and her orgasm sent waves of delightful pleasure shuddering through her body. After which Mandy collapsed back into a deep relaxed state.

Kate looked up between Mandy's legs, gave a smile and a last long tongue lick of Mandy's clit before pulling away and moving back around the side of the massage table. Looking down and Mandy lying blissed out on the table, Kate smiled and gave Mandy a lingering kiss.

'Well, hopefully that got all the aches and tension out,' Kate said with a smile.

'Mmmmm, indeed. Best massage ever. Without cock that is,' Mandy laughed.

'I'm always keen for a massage myself you know, if you're up for it,' Kate said with a wink.

'I might just be,' Mandy replied. 'Better get dressed I suppose. Shaun won't be far away. He'll be pissed if he knew what he's just missed,' she added with a giggle.

When Shaun returned he saw Mandy and Kate sitting beside each other on the lounge.

'Hey, you two look nice and relaxed, had a good afternoon then?' he said

'We certainly did. I got to know Mandy a bit better,' Kate replied.

'And I got to know Kate pretty well too,' Mandy said. 'Oh, are you going surfing again tomorrow?' Mandy added with a smile.