Mandy's Brother

Story Info
Sibling will play while parents are away.
5.2k words
4.44
316.2k
46

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JoannaF
JoannaF
28 Followers

These events are based on actual events, only the names of people and places are changed. :D

**********************

I was in my room on a hot Summers day, 44 degrees Celsius outside. The only relief that we had apart from man kinds triumph over nature (ducted Air Conditioning) was that the humidity level was low, so it was a dry heat.

I was at my computer on the internet finishing my assignment on Ancient Egyptian religion for school. Having only just turned 18 a few months ago, I was now in my final year, and my final exams were coming up in a few more moths and I found my time becoming increasingly clotted by my need to study. As my mother and father worked long hours, quite often I found myself asking my brother for help with my assignments and homework. Leaning back and sighing, I looked out my bedroom window. Down below I watched my brother mucking around in the pool, diving to the bottom and doing a handstand, then walking from the deep end to the shallow end on his hands before coming up.

Looking at him having fun made me sigh again, this time not in boredom but in longing. Oh how I wanted to be down in the pool on a hot day like this. I checked my assignment criteria. 'What the heck, I'm almost finished', I thought to myself. I got up and quickly stripped off my skirt I was wearing, taking off my panties and putting on my favourite swimmer bottoms from my drawers; a red g-string that was only just big enough to cover my vagina and my bum crack. Tugging my loose white top off and unbuckling my bra, I paused to look at myself in the mirror.

Now maybe I should tell you what I look like. I'm not a short girl, but not tall either, about 5'9" to be fair. I have brown hair and green eyes and full lips. My body shape is slim, but by no means skinny, I'm actually fairly buff compared to most girls my size. I have a nice olive tan with no tan lines (guess what that means! :D). My breasts are large, double D with about inch long nipples when erect, sometimes more when they get played with properly. Moving down, my tummy is flat, almost toned but not quite. Further down, I keep my pussy waxed bald, and my ass is firm (I've heard it described by some of my guy friends at school that it is tight enough to crack a walnut in!). My legs are firm and toned gently, neither skinny or flabby or muscular. I suppose I owe my body shape largely to the gymnastics I did as a child, and my breasts I guess I have my mothers genes to thanks for.

Looking my body up and down, I gently cupped my full left breast with my left hand, lightly pinching it as I gasped. Stopping before I got carried away, I took my matching red bikini top from my drawers and put it on, tying the knot at the back with uncanny dexterity.

I grabbed a towel from downstairs in the living room from the clean washing basket and headed outside into the sun. I walked over to the pool edge and gently put one foot into the water, testing its temperature. My brother rose up from underneath the water from near my foot, breathing easily. "C'mon sis!" he said in his deep voice, splashing the cold water up at me.

I took a quick step back before the water could splash me in the face, and in doing so I ended up with cold water soaking my front from chest down, giving me some light shivers and my nipples hardening slightly because of the water.

My brother (Jacob, 25) grinned up at me. He poked his tongue out at me before he dove down once more, pushing off from the wall of the pool to the centre of the pool. I put my towel on one of the sun chairs near the pool before I took a light running leap and bombing into the water myself.

The water was cold like I said, but refreshing from the heat. Jacob was standing in the middle of the pool still grinning. As I came up from my bomb he shook his head in a mocking sadness. "All your gym work and your still a fatso!" he said.

I perked my ears up in fake indignation at the words, pretending to be mortally insulted. "Why you!!" I said in mock anger, diving for him and grabbing his head and pushing him under the water, holding him there. I waited a few moments, and just as I was going to let him up, he surged upwards himself, grabbing me by the waist and lifting me high into the air. I squealed for a moment as he shook his hair. Holding me by the waist above his head easily, he looked up at my dripping face.

Suddenly, the phone rang. We both looked towards the house a moment. Then he looked up at me with an evil grin on his tanned face. Inspiration hit me a moment too late. "Don't you da-" was as far as I got before he dumped me into the water before surging to the edge of the pool, pulling himself out effortlessly, muscles down his back rippling.

He turned and laughed at me as I came up, coughing and spluttering. I got myself together as he reached the house, wrapping my towel around him. 'That smart assed bastard!' I thought to myself.

I swam to the shallow edge of the pool and sat down, my head only just out of the water. I heard my brother open the door as he came back out a few minutes later. "That was mum and dad, they won't be home until tomorrow night. They said we could order pizza for dinner." With that, he dove into the deep end, barely splashing as he swam strongly towards the shallow end. He came up next to me, breathing easily still.

"So, you've finally had enough of doing your assignment huh?" he asked.

"Yeah. After learning about Ahkenaten and the revolution of the Sun God, I reckon it's time I enjoyed a bit of coolness in the water", I say.

Jacob shook his head and scratched his shaven chin. "I have absolutely no idea what you were just talking about. Though I distinctly remember my feeling of hate towards my final exams, couldn't do anything but study. No partying, no beach….. NO BABES!!" he exclaimed, laughing at his own pathetic joke. I rolled my eyes, enjoying the water. "So are we ordering out tonight, or are we picking up?" I asked him. "We'll pick up" he replied.

We spent the rest of the afternoon splashing each other and dunking each others head under the water. As the sun started to dip low, we got out of the pool, Jacob grabbed my towel again. "Hey!! That ones mine!" I yelled.

Jacob laughed at me, "I didn't take one out with me" he said. He wrapped the towel around himself quickly, easily dodging my hands as I tried to grab the towel from him. "If you walk your wet clothes into the house, I'll have to tell mum and dad on you!" he told to me, laughing maniacally as he ran with my towel around his waist to the back door opening and closing it before I could stop him.

"Well, can you at least bring me another towel then?" I asked.

Jacob shook his head, "Nope, your stuck either outside all wet and in the cold till you dry, or you strip off right now!" he said, laughing.

"But what about Cassie? (his girl friend)" I asked.

"Her? Oh, she's pregnant to that dickhead ex of hers. She was banging him behind my back the whole time. I'm not too worried though, he's welcome to it" he said airily.

I nodded. "Yeah, Aaron (my ex boyfriend) was cheating on me as well. He was screwing his very first girlfriend behind my back."

Jacob grinned at me. "Nice to know that all the shit things happen at once, huh?" he said.

I nodded. "Can you PLEASE get me a towel now?" I asked, shivering.

Again he shook his head. "Nope, but if you strip off I'll let you in!" he said.

I stopped rubbing my arms with my hands and hugging myself. I nodded slowly, before I quickly took off my bikini top and my g-string. As I stepped out of my G, Jacob whistled at me as he opened the door. I looked up at his admiring face. "Hey pervert!! Keep your eyes to yourself!!" I said as I pushed past him. As I opened the door to the kitchen, I jumped nearly a mile as I feel a sharp slap across my right bum cheek.

I spun quickly, making my boobs shake, to see Jacob looking over his shoulders innocently. Then he looked back at me and into my glaring eyes. "Sorry sis, couldn't help it, you have a GREAT ass you know…" he said, looking almost guilty.

I kept glaring at him for a second before I spoke. "If your gonna slap my ass, then do it properly next time! Do it with a spatula!!" I said.

My nipples hardened slightly as I told him that, watching the look of surprise on Jacob's face. I turned before he can see my nipples hardening visibly and step through the door. I took the steps leading upstairs quickly, going to the bathroom and hopping into the shower. I turned the water onto warm before I washed the chlorine from the pool off my body and out of my hair, the whole time trying to imagine the thoughts that would be going through Jacob's head right now.

As I finished the shower, I towelled myself off, paying extra attention to my now hard nipples thanks to my thoughts about Jacob. I moaned as I gently pinched both nipples at once. I stopped before I could begin to want to play with my waxed pussy. I walked out of the bathroom and into my room.

Jacob knocked on my door as I slipped back into my shirt and skirt, not bothering with a bra or panties. "Hey little-miss-spank-me-with-a-spatula, wanna go get the pizza now?"

I turned to look at him. He had changed into a flannelette shirt (he must be the only guy I know of that flannel actually suits) and a pair of three quarter shorts. I nodded, slipping my joggers on quickly and standing up. "Actually," I said as he turned to go downstairs, "it's little-miss-spank-me-with-whatever's-usable-at-the-time."

He grinned at me. "I'll keep that in mind if your not careful!" he says.

I grinned back at him. I poked my tongue out at him. Then I hugged him tightly before I pushed him away. He laughed at me as we headed downstairs, locking the door and getting in his car. At the pizza place, we ordered two large pizzas with extra topping before heading back.

As we arrived home, I opened the door while he brought the pizza in. We sat in the living-room eating pizza and watching television. I noticed he is shooting glances at me every now and then. After about twenty minutes of this I put my pizza down. "What are you staring at?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing really…" he said, his face dropping.

"Oh COME ON! Your staring at me for a reason, now what is it?" I demanded.

"Well, I didn't really notice how sexy you are until today" he said.

I grinned at him. "What do you like best about me?"

"Well, you have a great body, a good sense of humour, and to be blunt, your just downright gorgeous!" he said.

I batted my eyelashes at him. "Your not so bad yourself you know" I told him. I looked down slightly and noticed that he had a slight bulge in the front of his pants. An idea slowly formed in my brain. "Hey, you liked what you saw of me this arvo, didn't you?" I asked.

He nodded vigorously. "Hell yeah I did!"

"Well, it's time you repaid the favour then!" I said, standing up and walking over to him.

He tilted his head to one side as I stood next to him. After a moment, he nodded and stood up next to me. He went to take his flannelette shirt off, but he found my hand stopping his. "You made me take mine off, now I WANT to take yours off" I said quietly.

Jacob grabs my wrists as I undid the top button. "Um, Mandy, you really shouldn't do that…" he started.

"Oh bullshit Jacob, look down at the front of your pants for Christs sake!" I said, pointing to the tent forming at the front of his shorts.

He looked down guiltily at himself before sighing. "Ok, I admit that I want you to strip me naked and see my body, but I don't think you want to see your own brothers hardon, right?"

I grinned up at him, toying with the next button between my fingers, "Wrong, in fact, I think I'm going to deliberately make you harder!' I told him. His eyes widened in surprise. Roughly, I pushed him onto the couch, straddling him before he had a chance to move.

"Mandy, what the hell are you doing?!" Jacob exclaimed, moving to push me away, only to find I had already snuggled into his chest, and the most he could do to push me away was buck his hips, and that would have resulted in his now very hard cock rubbing me up through my skirt.

I batted my eye lashes at him as he looked down at me. "What did I say I was going to do to you?" I asked sweetly, kissing him full on the lips and mashing my breasts against his hard chest as he opened his mouth to reply. I stuck my tongue in and quickly pressed it against his. I found to my surprise that he didn't resist after a few moments. In fact, he slid his tongue back against mine. His arms rose up behind me as he hugged me closer to him, kissing me back more forcefully. I could feel my pussy beginning to get damp as I thought about what I was doing... Straddling my own older brother while he had a hardon underneath me, just below my panty-less pussy, while he and I hugged and kissed passionately on our parents couch!!

After a few moments, we pulled away. I sat back on his lap as he looked at me. "You know we shouldn't be doing this" he said, breathing heavily.

I nodded. "Yeah, but you and I both want to, and nobody is getting hurt, so let's do it anyway!!" I said, leaning in and kissing him forcefully.

Putting both hands inside his shirt and gripping his lapels, I pulled hard, unbuttoning him in one move. Luckily, none of his buttons popped. I kissed him hard again before I slid my lips lower, sliding from his waist onto my knees on the floor before him, between his legs as he leaned back on the lounge. Kissing my way down his body softly, I traced his neck down to his big chest, stopping on his pecks to lick both of his nipples alternately before giving them a quick kiss. I moved lower to his well formed stomach. I let my fingers run up and down his muscled stomach before planting a kiss on each muscle, from his top abdomen all the way to his bottom abdomen, not missing his muscles that form that gorgeous little V as they go towards his waist. I stopped and kissed him over his belly button before running my tongue back up his stomach, letting it travel lightly over his muscles before sliding it back down, tracing his muscles outlines on the way back down.

I kissed him just above his waistband, enjoying his now heavy breathing, I rubbed my hand directly over his crotch, enjoying his light moan that escapes from his lips as I squeezed gently at where I guessed his head was.

I looped my fingers into his waistband and lowered them a little. He lifted his hips a little to let me slide them further down. As I slid them, I played a game of "Kiss where he was Clothed". I kissed him along the tops of his thighs as he groaned. I lowered his shorts all the way to the floor, letting him take his feet out of them. I threw them across the room as I sat back on my knees, noting with glee that he had quite the sizeable bulge now protruding from his boxers. I looped my fingers into his waistband of his boxers, sliding them down slowly, but only going far enough to let his bulging cock head show at the top. I gasped at the size and look of it. It was an amazing piece of art. The tip was shiny with precum, and it was mushroom shaped and already a nice purplish colour. Sliding his pants all the way down and tossing them aside, I look up at Jacob. "Well well, I may be your sister, but I have to say you have a very lovely looking dick, I'm guessing your about seven to eight inches?" I asked sweetly, leaning in and giving it a light lick with the very tip of my tongue.

I stood up and moved to the end of the couch, standing next to him. Looking up at me with lust in his eyes, he extended one arm to me. I slid my own shirt above my head, letting my braless boobs fall free. His hand reached out and cupped my left breast lightly. I unzipped the back of my skirt, sliding it down to reveal my bare, waxed pussy to his roving eyes. "My god, you wax down there do you?" he asked incredulously as his finger rolled my left nipple gently.

I leant in and put my right knee on the edge of the couch, letting my breasts fall forwards, closer to his hands. "Yes, and I also enjoy being cuffed, spanked, and having a guy blow his load on my face!!" I said, whispering hotly into his ear.

His hands stopped playing with my breasts as I said this. "Are you sure you want to keep doing this?" he asked me. I rolled my eyes, realising as I put my right leg back on the ground that my pussy was now VERY wet, not to mention aching and leaking juice down the insides of my thighs.

"Yeah I'm sure, I mean, take a look at how wet my pussy is!!" I said, lowering my hand and in full view of his eyes I slipped two fingers straight into my hole and took them back out, bringing them up to his lips for a taste inspection. He sucked on them slowly. Seeing my older brother suck at my fingers that were soaked in my own juices almost made me cream as my clit started to throb faintly.

Finally, I guess he couldn't resist his temptation. He grabbed me by the hand and started leading me out of the room. "Where are we going?" I asked. "My room out the back" he said quickly, turning the back light off outside the house so nobody looking from out neighbours windows would notice us walking outside naked together. Jacob's room was the granny-flat at the back of the yard. Our backyard looked out over a large paddock, and that's only after you look over the eight foot high fence. This was a good thing since that meant that we could make as much noise as we liked without having to worry about neighbours from that direction hearing us. But our next door neighbours might hear some odd things. I thought about this as we crossed the lawn nude. "Don't worry about the noise, I've had my room made soundproof, nobody can hear anything coming from inside." He must have just about read my mind.

He picked up the key he keeps hidden near the door and unlocked it, allowing me inside with a sharp slap to my bum. "Ohhhhh, I want some more of that!" I exclaimed as he closed the door and turned on the light.

He nodded as he walked to his chest of drawers on the far wall. Rummaging through his top drawer while I looked at his muscled back and firm ass, he kept muttering things like "Now where the fuck did I put them", and "I know your in here somewhere".

"What are you looking for?" I asked. Straightening up, he turned around and showed me what he had just pulled out of his drawer. He held two ties, and what appeared to be a padded blindfold. He stood near his drawers wearing nothing but a grin. I arched my eyebrows at him. "Kinky!" I snickered. He laughed lightly as he approached me.

"Cassie loved being tied up and being spanked and fucked, and I'm guessing you will like it as well" he said as he started looping one end of each tie.

He walked over to his bed and pulled out a small table from underneath it. He motioned me over to him, laying me face down on the table as he looped one tie over beach of my wrists. "Push yourself forwards a bit so your breasts hang over the top edge." I scooted my body forwards a little, letting my breasts hang from my body as I obeyed.

"Good, now push those lovely little legs of yours apart." Again, I did as he instructed. Jacob went to his bed and again pulled out something from underneath it. As he turned around to face me with it, I realised it was a Horizontal Spreader Bar, probably bought from the local sex shop. I recognised it as being similar to one I saw in a porno movie my bastard ex loved to watch. It had two Velcro straps attached the ends of it.

"You and Cassie must really have been into this type of thing" I mentioned as Jacob moved behind me, bending my legs at the knees so from the shins down touched the floor. Essentially, I was in the doggy position now, the only exception was that now I had a few ties to my wrists and a Horizontal Spreader Bar between my thighs.

Without warning, I felt his hot tongue run up and down my hot slit gently as he stroked the backs of my legs. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you mean, mean brother!" I moaned as he gently ran a finger from my ass crack to my slit and back again.

JoannaF
JoannaF
28 Followers
12