Mandy's Lesson

Story Info
A fantasy brought to life.
1.9k words
4.27
77.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He opened the door with the key as quietly as he could and closed it behind him. He took a deep breath then made straight for her bedroom and stealthily felt his way around the familiar room to the bed. The thin curtains on the windows let in enough of the streetlight to let his now dark adjusted eyes see her sleeping form clearly. His heart was pounding in his chest and his cock was already hard with the thought of what he was about to do. He stood there for a moment looking at her face, her hair spread out on the pillow as he had seen it many times before. He unzipped his fly and took his cock into his leather-gloved hand and spread the precum over his swollen glans. He continued to look at her, imagining her body beneath the sheet as he started to give his cock long, hard strokes.

He was sweating in the bulky clothes and mask he was wearing but he tried not to think about that and tried to concentrated on the task in hand. He laid the blindfold and the cuffs noiselessly on the bedside cabinet, put one knee on the bed beside her head and began jerking himself off in earnest. This is what she wanted – she had told him all about her fantasy. He had memorised every detail, gone over it a hundred times and she was going to wake up to his hot creamy sperm cumming all over her face. Oh, his balls were tensing…he could feel himself getting ready to shoot. She moved her head from side to side, as his cum spattered over her eyes, nose and mouth, as unconsciously she tried to avoid it in her sleep. The sensation of the cum landing on her face was waking her up, but she was groggy and confused. He had no time to lose. While she was in this half conscious state he straddled her chest and quickly cuffed her hands to the bed…

Mandy slowly surfaced to the feeling of something warm and wet falling all over her face. What was it? she thought. What was this on her face? She tried opening her eyes but whatever it was made them blurry and stung so she closed them again. She licked her lips and the unmistakable taste of cum jolted her brain awake. She had warm sticky sperm all over her face! How the…? She tried to move, to get up, but found she couldn’t – her hands where tied to the bed and something, no someone, was sitting on her. She felt the panic rising in her throat and was just about to scream when a hand was clamped over her mouth. She struggled under the weight, against the ties, against the hand but it was useless – she couldn’t move.

“Stay still! Be quiet and I wont hurt you,” she heard the gruff, muffled voice say in her ear. She stopped struggling and lay quietly, but couldn’t help panting violently. The hand didn’t move from her mouth but she felt the weight lift from her chest and the sheet being pulled off her. Then the hand pulled up her nightdress and began pulling at her panties. She felt the panic rising in her again and she was breathing heavily. Was this really happening?

“Lift your ass up and your legs!” She did as she was told and he removed her panties and he wiped the cum from her face with them. He then grasped her jaw, pulled her mouth open and rammed the sperm covered panties into her mouth. She was just catching her breath from this when she felt him blindfold her eyes. Again, she felt the panic; the fear and the nausea rise in her. Her whole body was trembling. Jesus, fucking Christ! Surely this wasn’t really happening!

He almost lost his nerve to go through with it when he heard her gagged sobs and felt her trembling body. No! She had been adamant that this was the fantasy that got her going the most so he was going to give it to her! Once the gag and blindfold were in place he took off his bulky coat and the mask and took the sisscors from his pocket and cut her nightdress from the hem to neck and exposed her smooth, soft body. Her breasts were heaving in her panic. He began to stoke them with his leather-clad gloves and pulled and tweaked at her nipples. Her breathing, although still faster than normal, seemed to be slowing down, becoming less erratic than before and the sounds coming from her gagged mouth less anguished. This relaxed him and he continued his gloved exploration of her body. He found his cock getting hard again – he was beginning to enjoy this.

Her mind was racing as she fought back her panic and tried to think straight. When she heard the sound of scissors cutting her nightdress, however, realisation dawned. Waking to a face full of cum, the blindfold, the scissors – Christ even the cum soaked panties in her mouth. Someone was acting out her fantasy on her and the leather-clad hands moving roughly over her body had just confirmed it. She almost laughed with relief. It was someone she knew – and intimately! She frantically tried to remember whom she had told about this fantasy – which of her current or past boyfriends had she felt most at ease with to tell? She narrowed it down to three or four. She desperately tried to get some sense of who this man was from his smell or his movements but she couldn’t. All she knew was that someone had gone to considerable trouble to make her fantasy come true. A wave of pure desire spread from her cunt through her body for this man. She began to relax into it and was about to begin struggling again to make him really have to take her by force when she felt a gloved finger softly touch her cheek. He was checking she was all right! She nodded her head to let him know that she was and then pulled against the cuffs, moved her body this way and that as if trying to avoid his touch.

Yes, he was really starting to get into this! His cock was growing by the second. He wanted to spread her legs wide and just thrust himself into her, fuck her there and then and unload himself in her. But he didn’t, and before he went any further he really wanted to make sure she was ok, so he deviated from the fantasy and gently stroked her cheek. She nodded her head in reply and he was happy. He removed his trousers and once more straddled her struggling body. He grabbed her by the hair at the back of her head and pulled it forward. He took out her panty gag and immediately replaced it with his rock hard cock and fucked her face as hard as he could. When she started gagging on it he withdrew and pushed the panties back into her mouth and slapped her face with his cock a few times. He got up and walked to the bottom of the bed and grabbed her ankles. Her body arched and twisted and turned in an attempt to avoid him but it only made his cock grow harder of course. He pulled her legs apart as wide as they would go, moved his head down to her cunt and drank in her smell. God he wanted her! With one hand he roughly grabbed hold of the skin and hair just above her clit so that her struggling would make it pull and stretch. He prised open her cunt lips with his other hand and rammed two fingers inside her. The leather of the glove caught against her cunt walls at first and it must have been painful until the slick juices that were pouring out of her lubricated them, and he was able to thrust his fingers in and out easily. He put another finger in, and then another and finger fucked her cunt hard. She was squirming and bucking and he had to follow her to keep his fingers in there. Hmmm, he thought, I wonder? He withdrew his fingers slightly, pulled them in on each other and moved the thumb into the palm of his hand.

She was in seventh heaven and let her fantasy unfold around her until she felt his fingers assume the fisting position. She stopped moving, her body tensed. Fucking hell! He was going to try and fist her! He was improvising! She felt his fingers and thumb push inside her to the knuckles then as he curled his fingers over his thumb making a fist, her cunt walls were pushed agonisingly wide and his knuckles were pressing painfully against her pelvic bones. She relaxed herself to try and aid his entry but after two or three attempts he withdrew his hand. She felt instead the end of his cock rubbing over her clit. Oh yes! This is what she wanted, she wanted a cock inside her and she wanted it now!

He had tried to push his fist further into her but the leather had began to swell from the liquid of her juices and he was not going to get it in without really hurting her. However, the attempt and the fact that she had relaxed and had been willing to accept his fist made his cock swell and harden to near bursting point. It was time! He was going to put his cock in her sweet, swollen cunt and fuck her brains out.

She felt her hips being lifted up slightly and a hand grabbed hold of one of her ass cheeks. With the other hand he was guiding his cock towards her sopping wet hungry cunt. Then she felt the thick cock fill her up. She immediately knew who this was – only one cock felt like this inside her, only one person could fuck her like this! Her head was banging off the top of the bed; the cuffs were biting into her wrists, drool and cum were dribbling from her gagged mouth as her pussy was given the fuck of its life. She bucked, she pushed herself down on that cock to make sure it got deep inside her and as the orgasm ripped through her body, and although he couldn’t hear her, she was screaming behind the gag, “Fuck me David! Fuck me!” as she came and came and came….

…Her tight little pussy was wrapped around his cock milking it as he thrust deeper and harder inside her. He squeezed her ass cheeks and just kept on pumping into her with all his might. She’s cumming, he thought, Jesus is she cumming! The contractions and spasms of her cunt walls brought him quickly to orgasm and he yelled out his pleasure as he shot his second load of the night, this time deep into her writhing cunt.

Later, when she had been unbound and he had showered her and caressed her and they lay in each others arms, she told him that although she had had one of the most exciting fucks of her life she would never again be able to get turned on by the thought of really being raped. Those initial moments of fear and panic and disgust had in no way turned her on – she would in future fantasise about one of her lovers stealing into her room at night and taking her completely by surprise – now that, as David had just taught her,was horny!