Mandy's Letter To Santa Claus

Story Info
One night of kindness.
1.1k words
4.85
25.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy sat quietly in the corner of the school room as the other children were laughing and eating cookies with kool-aid. She stared out the window looking at the snow falling on the playground wishing she could have stayed home from the Christmas party. Mandy's teacher walked up to her smiling knowing the child did not have a gift to exchange today.

"You left something in my desk Mandy." She said handing her a gift with the name Thomas wrote on the gift tag.

Mandy smiled up at her with a huge smile showing her two front teeth that were missing. Her red curly hair glistened under the lights, although her white dress was dingy that she wore with torn dirty sneakers. Her big brown eyes wailed up with tears.

"Miss. Bells thank-you." she said hugging her teacher tightly around her neck noticing her long brown hair smelled of candy canes.

"Go join the party Mandy." she told the child while patting her on the back.

Mandy actually laughed and played that day in her class room and the other children did not make fun of her clothes that she had to wear to school, sometimes not washed because her parent hung over from the night before, that is if they even came home. Mandy opened her gift from one of the students who had her name and began to cry when she saw the beautiful porcelain doll with blonde hair all dressed in a red velvet dress trimmed in white fur. She held her doll tightly as she left school for their winter vacation.

Christmas Eve

Miss. Bells was shopping for her family and she bought for Mandy knowing her parents would not even have a tree for her. Miss. Bell's bought a small white tree decorated in pink and silver, Mandy's favorite colors with pink Christmas tree lights. She bought a turkey dinner from the local diner so Mandy could have a Christmas Eve dinner. She arrived at Mandy's house just as darkness was settling in and she was horrified by the condition of the house with food and clothes strewn throughout the house, garbage all over the place and Mandy had a can of green beans eating them cold for dinner, Miss. Bells looked at Mandy as tears rose up in her eyes.

"Miss. Bells what are you doing here?" Mandy asked while spooning the green beans in to her small mouth.

"Well I wanted to bring you to my home Mandy." She told her forcing a smile because she could not bear leaving her there alone.

"No I can't leave or I will have to sleep outside tonight." She told her with terror filled eyes.

Miss. Bells saw the horror that the child was feeling and decided to stay for awhile and clean while she fed her the Christmas Eve dinner. After she ate they opened her gifts when Mandy saw the red pair of pajama's that were flannel and would keep her skinny little body warm tonight when the snow storm hit. Miss. Bells tucked Mandy and her new doll snuggly into her bed and left her with a kiss on her forehead.

"Miss. Bells Molly says you're an angel." She said smiling then turned over on her side falling off to sleep with a full belly.

Christmas Morning

Miss. Bells and her family sat around the Christmas tree when they heard the sirens pass their house as they opened up their gifts. The house was filled with laughter from her nieces and nephews, wanting to share the happiness she felt she got dressed and decided she was going to invite Mandy and her parents for Christmas dinner. She pulled onto her street and saw the police cars and ambulance in front of Mandy's. Her heart began to beat rapid as fear filled every inch of her body, she ran from her car almost falling on the ice covered ground. The police stopped her from going any further, but she could see Mandy's small body lying frozen on the ground in her red pajamas as she clutched her doll Molly. Miss. Bells looked around seeing the parents in hand cuffs and being lead past her. Her father saw Miss. Bells and tried to break loose from the officer escorting him to the police car. He began kicking at her as they went by her.

"You should have minded your own business lady and we wouldn't have had to teach her a lesson about letting people in the house." Mandy's father yelled as her mother spit at her.

Miss. Bells fell to her knees and her cries could be heard through out the country side, her heart was breaking and that was when she saw the tears that had frozen on her little face, her small mouth was smiling though.

"Oh Mandy I am so sorry I caused this! Oh God why? Why Mandy? Why not me? Why couldn't they punish me instead?" She asked falling onto the snow.

"Don't cry Miss. Bells I am safe now and happy up in heaven, I am never going to be alone or hungry now." she told Miss. Bells as she and a beautiful angel held her hand as they disappeared into a sparkling dust.

A female officer helped her up off the ground as she was so hysterical now her tears were cold on her face. She stood silently just whimpering as they placed her frozen little body in the black body bag and placed her on the stretcher.

"Was it so wrong to give her a clean home and dinner last night? I should have turned them in and she might still be alive." she told the officer.

"They are monsters and need to be given the same death that they gave to her." She told Miss. Bells as she wiped her eyes. "Too many children are killed or seriously maimed by an abusive parent, more people need to get involved when they see a child being abused or exploited.

Another officer handed her a piece of paper and it read.

Dear Santa Claus,

Mommy and Daddy are gone again to get drunk in town and I know when they come home they will hit me along with calling me names. Santa my wish for a great gift is for Miss. Bells to have the greatest Christmas of all. One last wish Santa, my parents are really mean to me, so can you make me an Elf so I can live with you?

Love Mandy

* * * * *

This is dedicated to the abused and exploited children across the world.

Special Thanks to Sack and his kindness