Mandy's Lucky Night

Story Info
Sequel to Kyle's Lucky Night. Someone was not fully asleep.
1.7k words
4.35
79.9k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
babyred99
babyred99
44 Followers

Mandy was home for the holidays. She was really not in a good mood. Her insomnia was always worse at home and her stupid brother Cole kept having little boy sleepovers with his best friend Kyle. Kyle and Cole were both 18 and stupid, according to Mandy.

The boys were downstairs playing some game when Mandy went down to take her sleep aid. She didn't like the pills but they were the only thing other than 6 shots of hard liquor that could get her to sleep. She told the idiots good night and warned them not to wake her before going to bed.

She woke to someone slapping her face. Pissed beyond belief but still groggy from the pills, she didn't open her eyes or move. Next thing Mandy knew, something was touching her breast. Mandy squinted and saw Kyle grasping her right breast. She was still pissed at being woken but oddly aroused at the same time. She was intrigued and in the that split second decided to keep "sleeping" and see how far Kyle was going to take this.

With her eyes closed, her whole body felt electric anticipating the next movement, the next touch. It excited her. Mandy could feel her pussy wetting. She felt Kyle lifting her shirt, wondering what his facial expression was when he saw her generous and perky breasts. The cool air was causing her nipples to harden, then stand erect when a warm wet mouth took each and sucked and then bit. Mandy had to squeeze her legs together as to not jump at the sensation. She was no virgin but the secret touching was such a different experience. It was tantalizing.

The mouth moved away. Mandy was disappointed but thankful for the small break. She heard rustling, wondering what it was she sneaked a peek. Just parting her lashes slightly she saw Kyle's very large cut dick being pumped into Kyle's right hand. Mandy closed her eyes again listening to the slap of flesh as Kyle jerked off. After a while, the sound suddenly stopped and in the same second, she felt a hand on her own hand. Going extra limp, she felt her hand being moved and manipulated to hold Kyle's cock. She felt the girth and knew that Kyle would feel amazing in her pussy and more so her mouth. He was longer than average on the large size of cocks she'd seen but was narrower than most.

Mandy felt him jack himself off using her hand. It was odd, the warmth of the dick on her palm and the warm sweaty hand on the back of her hand created a soothing and enticing feeling. When Kyle licked her hand to ease the friction, she shivered wondering how that tongue would feel licking her cunt. He slowed the speed down and she felt him move up closer towards the top of her bed. It bent her arm in an awkward manner until Kyle simply dropped it. Mandy let her hand drop to a more comfortable angle, hoping Kyle didn't notice the additional movement.

She waited with quickened breath as she felt him hover by her head. Her breath stilted as he moved and nudged her head so that she was completely facing him, more specifically his dick. Mandy was shocked at his boldness as Kyle rubbed his cock over her lips. She could taste his salty precum and wanted more. Her mouth was closed but when she felt him pinch her nose, the clever bastard, she opened her mouth to breathe. Mandy opened her mouth more than necessary but knew it was a good move when Kyke took the opportunity to force his cock head into her mouth.

Loving the taste of him, Mandy forgot herself and sucked at the dick pulling on it with her tongue. Kyle started to thrust into her mouth and Mandy accepted it. She was slightly concerned he would figure her out but Kyle didn't seem to notice. She hoped he thought it was a normal sleeping action, like sucking your thumb.

Just as things were going good, Kyle abruptly pulled out. Mandy smiled knowing that it was because Kyle was close to coming. She snapped her mouth a few times to relish the taste and resettled her body. She made sure to stretch out her legs and show off her pussy. She nearly jumped when she felt Kyle drag his hand down her body towards her pussy. She could feel it tremble in anticipation. She felt him take off her panties but her hopes fell when she heard his gasp and grunt. He fucking came and never even touched her pussy.

She heard him rustling around then felt him quickly pull her clothes on. Mandy waited a full 30 seconds after she heard Kyle leave before opening her eyes and immediately going to town on her pussy. She came within minutes. God she had never come so hard on her own hand. As Mandy got up to clean herself, she was already making plans for the next sleepover.

A few days later, Cole let her know that Kyle would be spending the night. She went down early, just after dinner. She told Cole that she was taking her sleep aid and going to bed. Instead, Mandy put off her sleep aid and went about getting ready. She picked out a smaller shirt to sleep in and wore her tightest panties. Mandy fooled around on her phone, laying in bed, waiting for the sounds to quiet downstairs. Eventually she heard the TV shut off and she rearranged herself on the bed. She pushed her shirt up, made sure her legs were open and inviting, then shut her eyes and steadied her breath.

Just like she thought, Kyle came into her room not 5 minutes later. He began pulling her shirt up, exposing her chest. Mandy relished his mouth as he switched from left to right, sucking and working each in wonderful patterns. Mandy was left waiting with anticipation as he pulled off and began moving her body. Mandy was a little lost but completely turned on as Kyle moved her into a reclining position with her hands behind her head. Her heart jumped when she felt him position himself over her, straddling her. Oh dear heaven, he was fucking her tits. It was beyond bold. He was fucking her boobs harder and harder, shaking her "sleeping" head. She let her head flop a little, causing her chin to bump his dick every other thrust.

Abruptly, Kyle stopped and Mandy felt him removing her shirt and moving her head again. As he opened her mouth, she knew what he was up to. The fucker wanted to fuck her tits and her mouth. She was so turned on it was crazy. Before Kyle began again, she felt something smaller enter her mouth. Instinctively she sucked on it and realized it was his thumb. She heard him gasp and knew he was on edge.

Mandy felt Kyle remove his thumb and quickly resume his titty fucking. He moved up her body in order to plunge his cock into her mouth. He fucked her boobs while still keeping at least his cock head in her mouth. Mandy sucked for all that she was worth and in less than a minute she felt hot bursts of cum hit her throat and cover her tongue. She felt him retreat and freeze. She quickly spit out the cum and in an effort to be sexy she moved her arms across her face and stretched her body. This not only let her stretch her pussy out but also she knows guys have a primal love of seeing cum cover a girl's face. Smiling when she heard him gasp out a curse, she felt proud of herself.

She waited with baited breath for Kyle to make a move. When he began cleaning her up and moving her shirt back on Mandy felt defeated. She was edging toward pissed that he had still yet to touch her pussy. She heard him moving and expected him to leave but when he stopped and touched her legs, her pussy throbbed.

Kyle had moved her ass to the edge of the bed so that her legs dangled down. Her feet rested on the floor, legs spread. Her breath quickened as he took off her panties and licked her pussy. Mandy let out a breath and bucked her hips as he licked around her clit. Dear lord it was hard to keep the ruse of "sleeping" up if he was that good at eating pussy. Mandy felt Kyle pause, heart stopping as she froze in her sleep. Relieved when Kyle bought her act and returned to her pussy, Mandy took this as a open pass to shallowly thrust her hips up and breathe quicker.

Kyle was seriously an amazing lover. He fucked her open with his fingers while keeping rhythm with licks and slurps to her clit. Most guys forget about the clit but he really worked it hard. She almost forgot herself when he finally had three fingers in her and flatted his tongue against her clit. She came so hard, her eyes flew open without consent. Mandy quickly caught herself and set about calming down. Grateful that Kyle was still licking at her pussy, Mandy closed her eyes again and let her body go truely limp.

Now that Kyle was no longer taking her apart with his tongue, she could hear him jerking off. With a groan from Kyle, she felt his hot cum spurt onto her pussy, thighs and even belly. She felt him rub his cum covered dick up and down her cum covered pussy, mixing their cum in a sick yet totally hot way. She then felt his softened dick penetrate her, as Kyle thrust his last drops of cum into her. Thank god for birth control, Mandy smiled. She felt his near completely soft cock remain in her as she heard him fall over her. Mandy felt a gentle kiss to her lips before Kyle was up and cleaning away all traces of their dirty deeds. He left soon after and Mandy was asleep before he had made it out the door.

Mandy awoke the next morning feeling better than ever, even on a sleep aid. Last night needed to be repeated.

babyred99
babyred99
44 Followers