Mandy's Magic Clit

Story Info
...and what she did with it!
1.7k words
4.06
73.4k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hippoid
Hippoid
36 Followers

Mandy and I had great sex. She fucked very enthusiastically, on her back with her soft tits moving to and fro, or sitting on me, impaled on my cock, and bouncing up and down. Her cunt held me softly but firmly, and she could bring me off inside her by flexing her muscles, which made me feel as if she was fucking me and sucking me all at once.

But she didn't come when we were fucking. That was reserved for when I went down on her – and I did a lot of that. She loved it when I licked up and down her plump slit, opening out her fleshy outer lips, tickling the inner labia that were hidden till I touched her, and nudging my tongue-tip into her pussy.

But it was her clit that got her off. When I licked up across it she wriggled and pressed herself against me, and when I got my tongue into a steady rhythm she came quickly – and then soon came again, and again. When she wasn't aroused, just the tip of her clit could be seen at the top of the deep furrow between those plump outer lips, but, when I licked it, it hardened and pressed itself out towards me, so that, after she had come, it was hard and the size of a small grape, emerging from little wrinkles of skin at its base. She loved to masturbate, too, she told me, and could make herself come over and over again till she was exhausted, but felt she could never get quite enough.

One late spring afternoon we were indulging ourselves, with sunlight streaming through her window and a delicious fresh breeze around our bodies, and I was working her clitoris as usual, accompanied by her shrieks of delight as she came. But this time I did something slightly different. After she had come a couple of times, lying on her back with me lying between her knees, I took her hard clit between my lips and sucked gently on it. Suddenly she gasped and her clit suddenly seemed to grow some more – and she shrieked louder and came with a gasp, pushing her clit up between my lips as if she was trying to fuck my mouth with it. And when I looked down it seemed to be bigger than I had ever seen it, standing out from her lips.

I looked up at her with a questioning expression, and she said, 'oh my God – please do that some more. That was amazing.'

So I went down on her again, this time quite slowly, but sucking gently on her, not licking as usual. And then it started to happen. Her clit swelled, and swelled some more, and began to lengthen, too. First it was brushing the tip of my tongue as it thrust between my sucking lips, and then it was further in, and I realised that I was sucking on it like I would suck a little cock.

She hadn't come again, but she was breathing very heavily and muttering 'oh God, oh God, oh God,' as if she was in some sort of trance.

I didn't want anything to disturb this strange, amazing moment, and went on sucking, a little more firmly but still quite slowly, and then, as I sucked, began licking with my tongue around the tip of this hard shaft that was by now plunged several inches into my mouth; and the tip of it had a rounded helmet, just like a little penis, and it seemed to my tongue as if there was even a little open slit in the tip of it. But what would happen next?

Her breathing gradually became quicker and I quickened my sucking to keep pace with her, and suddenly she shrieked again, longer and louder than ever before; and I felt her long hard clit pulsing against my tongue, and what was that? it felt as if little jets of liquid were hitting the back of my throat, and a strange sweet taste filled my mouth.

When she had stopped quivering, I quickly took my mouth off her, and there, as it came out of my mouth, I saw what looked like a little cock with a dollop of mucous moisture on its tip, now not so hard, but at least three inches long as it lay above her very wet cunt-slit below. And then it quickly shrank back to its usual post-orgasm size.

'What was that?' she gasped, 'that climax was like nothing I have ever felt.'

I moved up her and kissed her on the mouth, feeling her tongue enter between my lips, and she said, 'what is that I can taste?' 'Something that came out of you,' I answered.

She seemed utterly satisfied, but very tired, and we slept a bit. But we knew we had something that needed to be explored again.

The next time, I sucked her like before, and again her clit swelled up and thrust deep into my mouth; keeping my lips around the tip, I moved it a bit out of my mouth and looked down, and yes, she had a hard, pink shaft jutting out of her where her clit normally was, and she looked down, too, and gasped in amazement when she saw it going in and out between my lips. But when I took it all the way out of my mouth to look at its tip, it again quickly shrank back to its normal size.

I took it in my mouth again and started to suck it some more, and, like before, it swelled and lengthened, and quite soon came again in little spurts – and I took it out of my mouth as it did, just in time for me to see one little jet of transparent white liquid spurt out of a little slit in its tip, before it quickly deflated again and the slit disappeared. But, in that final moment while it was spurting, it was at least four inches long as I held it in my hand; and the liquid, spurted across my cheek, had just the same sweet taste as it had the previous time.

Of course this became a habit, and we found that we could regularly make this happen, but only if I sucked on her; and, if I took it out of my mouth, or as soon as she had come, her clit quickly reverted to its grape-sized norm. But when we did this, she never needed or wanted to come more than once – her magic spurts always satisfied her totally, as her previous multiple orgasms never quite had.

We were absolutely delighted by this. But one day, after we had been exploring her new remarkable skill for several weeks, she said, 'There's one thing I'd really like to do; I want to fuck your butt with my clit-cock.' 'But how are we going to do that?' I asked, 'you always shrink as soon as you come out of my mouth.' This was something we needed to work on.

A couple of days later, we had just had supper and were sitting over a glass of wine, when she suddenly said, 'saliva.'

'Saliva?' I queried.

'Maybe it's saliva that makes my clit do that.'

So of course we got to work trying, and I found that, if I filled my hand with saliva as I sucked on her clit-cock, I could keep it erect in my saliva-filled hand. The first time, it slipped out of my hand and quickly shrank as usual, but, the next time, I kept my hand closer round it, and began to move up and down, masturbating her shaft in my fist, until she came across my fingers, just as she had before in my mouth.

But could this work with HER saliva?

She was, as usual, spent after that day's orgasm in my hand, but the next morning, after I had given her a deep, conventional fuck that left my cum dribbling out of her cunt and down the top of her thighs, she told me to kneel on all fours, and she knelt down behind me. First, she kissed my butt, and then began to lick down my crack and to tickle my sphincter with her tongue. We had done this before, and it always excited me. But this time she made sure that I was very moist with her saliva, and popped her index finger in and out, to make sure that I was fully lubricated.

This was the moment of truth. Now, still kneeling behind me, she took as much of her own saliva as she could in the palm of her hand, and began to massage her clit, and after a few moments she said, 'I think it's happening.' I couldn't see anything, but I could feel that her hand was moving to and fro, and I realised that she was putting saliva in her other hand, too. This went on for a minute or so, and I realised that she was beginning to breathe heavily, and then, suddenly, I felt her twitch, and felt three little jets of liquid spurt across my anus.

'Oh God,' I made myself come too soon,' she said with a laugh, and lay down on the bed beside me, showing me her rapidly shrinking clit. 'That excited me too much!' she added, 'but I think we can do it.'

And indeed we could. The next day, we went through the same process, and suddenly I felt something pressing against my saliva-covered anus that felt quite unlike her finger. She pressed forward, still keeping her wet fingers round the base of her shaft until her tip pushed past the tight muscles of my sphincter and she pushed fully inside me, and then there we were! Moving cautiously at first, and then more confidently, she thrust in and out, and I suddenly felt her harden deep inside my butt, just as she did in my mouth before she came, and she pulsed inside me and shrieked, then gasped; and then she laughed loudly with delight as she slipped out of me.

And in a moment her clit was back where it had started, that little post-orgasmic grape-sized knob at the top of her fleshy wet slit. But now we knew what it could really do!

Hippoid
Hippoid
36 Followers