Mandy's New Massage Service

Story Info
Mandy finds another way to please her clients.
1.4k words
4.17
45.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'More bloody bills. I not sure how I'll go this month. Business is steady but its not really making enough lately,' Mandy confided in her friend Nakita.

'Yes, I bet its getting tough. Maybe you need a new angle on the business. Get so more clients, or maybe specialise and increase the revenue somehow,' Nakita replied. 'After all, a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do,' she laughingly added.

Mandy's business was sports and remedial massage. After a few years she had built up a good client base. However, as with any town the client market was only so big and competition made things tight.

'Yes, I reckon you're right. I really do need to do something. But what and how are the questions,' Mandy pondered.

'Haha, well maybe you just got to sex it up a bit. Sex sells after all so the advertising people say. Nothing too dramatic. Maybe show a bit of cleavage for your next male client. That should work I imagine. Men as so weak when it comes to seeing a bit of tit. Have a look at your client book. I'm sure there's a couple of likely lads,' Nakita said with a sly smile. 'Oh, don't forget your female clients as well. A couple of them might appreciate that as well,' she added with wink.

'Really, Nakita. Now you're just being sleazy. You've been reading one of those 'My life as a call girl' books again. I doubt they are real anyway,' Mandy replied. 'Well, I'd better get going. A client at 3pm.' With that the girls said their goodbyes and set another day for a coffee and catch up.

That evening Mandy went through her diary for the week ahead. Not as many appointments coming up. I do really need to do something to help the business Mandy mused as she sipped a wine and scanned through her client book. Quite a few guys are regulars. A few football players with the usual sports injuries. A few retired types who pop by whenever their backs or knees get the aches. Otherwise a steady if limited pool with potential to get more limited if any injuries are remediated. Thinking to herself, she thought back to what Nakita said about sexing it up a bit. Hmmm, that might keep a bit of interest she thought, and I wonder what else will.

With the start of the new week, Mandy decided to give the sexier approach to her client sessions. Nothing cheap and sleazy she determined. Just a bit of cleavage and a lot more smiles she thought. That should do the trick. Men are just bigger boys after all, she smiled thinking.

Her first client that week was Aaron, who was a keen local footballer and as a consequence had a few hamstring and quad muscle injuries. Aaron was in his early thirties, with a good physique and pleasant demeanour. Like a lot of Mandy's clients, Aaron was also married.

'Hi Aaron, go on into the studio and get yourself ready, then we'll get started,' Mandy called out when she heard the knock on the door. Mandy ran her business from home, using one of the spare rooms as a studio. 'Hop onto the table, and I'll be in in just a second,' Mandy advised as she got things ready for the session.

'Oh hey Mandy, sure thing', Aaron replied as he changed into the massage robe, then climbed onto the table lying face up.

Mandy come into the studio, and dimmed the lights slightly. 'Just dimming the lights a bit so it's not so stark in here,' Mandy said.

'Oh sure, that cool,' Aaron replied. Aaron now noticed a few little changes. The studio had a mirror attached to one of the walls, and that Mandy had changed. Wow, he thought to himself. That's a different outfit she's wearing from before.

Mandy noticed Aaron's lingering glance at her when she entered. Hmmm, this new top is working she thought. Mandy was wearing white blouse that was unbuttoned half way. Her black lacy push up bra showed through the white clearer than she thought it might. Her breasts were pushed up and showing ample cleavage to anyone how cared to look. She was wearing her workout tights instead of the usual plain work trousers. The effect she thought should be enough to sex up the business, just as Nakita suggested.

'Ok, lets get started. How are the hamstrings and quads, still tight?' Mandy asked.

'Um, yes. The usual. It was a big game on the weekend so everything's a bit stretched and sore,' Aaron replied.

He sounds nervous, Mandy thought to herself. Bloody hell, he should be. I certainly am. Hope he doesn't think I'm dressed like a tart. She thought. 'OK, lets work on those thighs and see if we can release the tension a bit,' Mandy said and she poured some massage oil onto Aaron's right thigh and started massaging his leg. His muscles are tight she thought as she concentrated working up and down his thigh. Being focussed on what she was doing, Mandy didn't notice at first the odd glance Aaron gave down towards her. Then she noticed. He was getting a good look at her breasts each time she moved up and down with the massage. It wasn't the only thing she noticed. Aaron's robe was shifting a bit. Oh my, he's getting an erection she thought. Mandy looked up at Aaron, who quickly glanced away, and inadvertantly was now looking toward the mirror on the wall. Mandy continued massaging his thigh. Mmmm, I wonder she thought to herself as she moved the focus a bit further up his thigh. Yep, correct she confirmed as she noticed his robe start to show up his firming erection. Mandy continued, focussing with her fingers searching for the knots in his thigh muscles. As she did, she pulled her shoulders in tighter, enhancing the push up effect so her breasts also pushed further out. She quickly glanced up to see Aaron intently watching her in the mirror.

'Time for the other side,' Mandy said and her hands changed thighs. In doing so, Mandy's hand so slightly brushed against Aaron's erection, still hidden beneath his robe, and hearing a slight gasp as she did.

Mandy worked on Aaron's left thigh oiling and massaging his muscles until she could feel the tension steadily releasing. 'Looks like we're nearly done, all that stretch and tension seems to have eased. How does it feel,' Mandy asked.

It took a second or two for Aaron to respond. 'Oh, yes, great. Feels, um, great,' he stammered.

Mandy looked at the tent poking up in Aaron's robe. Without thinking deeply, but more spontaneously she whispered 'If there is anything else that aches that you would like me to take care of, I'm happy to. But it will cost you extra. For a special massage service you understand.'

'Please. Can you. I'd really like that Mandy,' Aaron whispered back.

With that, Mandy slowly opened Aaron's robe to reveal his firm hard cock. Mmmm, nice cock she thought to herself as she poured some oil onto her hands. 'Spread your legs for me,' Mandy instructed. 'Now, this is called a linga massage. I want you to relax and let my hands and fingers get rid of all that tension.' Mandy gently massaged Aaron's balls with one hand, and fondled his cock with the other. She sensed this wouldn't take long as his balls were already really tight and his cock hard. Wonder if his wife does this sort of thing Mandy mused. Probably not if since he's so ready to blow. Married life with kids probably provides little opportunity she though as she gently squeezed a hand full of balls and stroked his cock head firmly. His breathing increased rapidly and she could feel his cock swell. Any second now she thought.

Aaron gasped as he started to cum, squirting out fat thick drops of white semen. His back arched and he thrust his hips with each long spurt of cum.

Mandy watched fascinated with each spurt of hot sticky cum. She squeezed his balls with each spurt, milking his balls dry. With her other hand, Mandy's fingers coxed each spurt of cum by running her finger up firmly and then down softly around the shaft of his cock. Her hand motions lessening as Aaron's orgasm subsided.

'Well, that seems to have done the job. What do you think?' Mandy asked with a smile.

'That was great. Outstandingly great,' Aaron replied a little breathlessly.

'Right well, you get yourself cleaned up and we can fix up the account. Oh, and it goes without saying this sort of service needs to be discrete. Right!' Mandy said firmly.

Once Aaron had left Mandy thought about what she should tell Nakita. She also thought about some of her other clients. I wonder she thought...