Mandy's Night Out

Story Info
Mandy goes out and enjoys the company she meets.
1.1k words
3.81
36.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a night out at the corporate dinner party with an old employer. Mandy had received an invite in recognition of her former role and valued experience. Since it had been so long since Mandy worked there, and unlikely there would be anyone you knew, so Mandy thought it would be fun to dress up for the occasion. That evening Mandy took me along for a fun night out.

You had dressed very sexily for the night. Black boots, black hold up stockings, a tight short leather skirt, and a tight black top. Your lips and finger nails were glossy red, and you wore your red wig that makes you look awesomely sexy and hot. 'How do I look?' Mandy asked.

'Sexy and dare I say a little slutty,' I said.

'Good,' you replied with a wink. 'I want to be hot tonight. And Mandy does what Mandy wants.'

We arrived at the party, and it was a big rambling place with lots of rooms and outdoor areas from what we could see. After an hour or so of mingling, idle conversation and drinks we ended up outside in the garden patio. There were a number of couple and singles chatting and wandering about. The crowd attracted some very hot ladies and guys so it was an interesting mix of people.

Your drink was out and you asked for another Margarita. As I took her glass and walked in search of the bar Mandy cast her eyes around the crowd.

It took some time to get the refill and I wandered back to notice you chatting to two guys. The outside crowd had thinned considerably as people moved onto other rooms. I stopped short or re-entering into the lighted area, and watched Mandy flirting with those two guys. Mandy chatted and smiled at their conversation as they stood close beside her. I could tell you were excited as I could see your hard pert nipples through your tight top. I'm sure those two saw your nipples as well as they moved closer to you. By this time you three were the only ones left outside on the patio.

I watched as their light touches started. At first on the arm, and then on the shoulder. You smiled and licked your glossy red lips. A hand touched your thigh briefly, and seeing no resistance, move up slightly to just below your skirt. You looked to the guy on your left, and he kisses you. You don't resist and feel the hand slide up under your skirt and touch your shaven and now wet pussy. You didn't wear any panties and you can tell he pauses for a moment, uncertain. Your legs slightly open to allow access.

His friend sees what's happening (like I am) and reaches across to caress your breasts and kisses your neck and shoulders. You feel yourself let go as your desires take over. As you close your eyes, you see me standing in the shadow watching, one hand holding your drink, the other rubbing my hard cock as I watch you. We smile together so you know it's all OK, and you give in.

His hand slips into your very wet pussy and rubs your clit, whilst his friend pulls down the straps on your top, revealing your breasts and hard nipples to the night air. His hands firmly and roughly squeeze and pinch your nipples as his teeth bite into your neck and shoulders. You gasp and fall back as the other guy drops to his knees, lifts your skirt and plunges his hot tongue into your wet pussy. As he licks and sucks he says how much he loves a shaved pussy. You guide his head deep between your thighs so he can lick you deeply. You feel yourself beginning to cum at their attention and fall back into their control as your orgasm shudders through you.

You are now lying on your back on the patio table. One of the guys is between your legs, unzipping his trousers as you watch his nice hard cock emerge all erect and wet with precum. You gasp at the sight and open and raise your legs in anticipation. You hear the sound of a zipper beside your head and your turn your face slightly to see another nice cock inches from your face, a large drop of precum on its tip. You gasp again, and open your red glossy lips slightly also in anticipation of what you are about to taste. He moves closer and your grasp his hard cock between your red glossed fingers and guide it between your red lips, licking the salty sticky precum, tasting him as you take it further into your mouth. As you swallow his cock, you feel your legs lifted higher and something hard pressing against your pussy lips, but then enters you and you feel yourself being filled from your pussy to your mouth by hard cock.

Looking across though the shadows, you can still see I'm watching and enjoying you as you are enjoying yourself and giving into your desires.

The guy fucking you thrusts in long and slow and deep, holding your legs above his shoulders giving him ready access to penetrating you. You combine his thrusts with sucking the cock of the second guy, with each thrust in you swallow and with each withdraw you pull back on the cock. You squeeze his balls between your fingers and you feel his cock swell with each squeeze. He grabs your hair and pulls you closer so his cock is right in your mouth, you can feel it swelling and know he's going to cum. The guy fucking you thrusts deeper and harder and you sense he's about to cum too. You are about to have two strangers cum inside you, in your mouth and yours pussy. You pull both in tighter to receive their hot salty cum.

Your mouth suddenly fills with hot fluid and you suck hard to swallow it all, squeezing his balls to empty them into your mouth. You feel a hard thrust and then the hot cum starts spurting inside you. They both empty themselves into you and you absorb them both. Your eyes fall back closed and you feel the waves of sexual satiation roll over you. You feel them pull out, you hear clothes and zippers, then foot steps receding as you lie completely ravaged on the table, sticky warm liquid dripping from your pussy and from your red lips.

I walk over to you, and admire how sexy and hot you look lying there utterly ravaged. 'I brought your drink.'

You open your eyes, look at me, reach up and kiss me deeply before saying 'About time, but now I need a good licking,' as you pull me down between your wet sticky thighs.