Mandy's Online Master Ch. 04

Story Info
Daniel leads Mandy via further into the night
1.3k words
4.57
47k
5

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurious
kurious
103 Followers

My God did I feel good. My pussy was throbbing. I felt like my vagina was the pulsing centre of my being. I walked quickly out of the bar and into the dark night. I realized that I still held the dildo in my hand.

My orgasm started to fade and the alcohol thickened the back of my head. The cool air calmed me down. I was still walking, still holding the dildo. But I didn't really feel like liking it anymore. Still, Daniel told me too. After all he's done for me I wouldn't disappoint him. I started to lick the dildo clean. I kept walking and kept my eyes straight ahead.

It was getting late, there weren't many people about. I don't know if anyone saw me licking my juices off the black dildo. I put it away in my purse and took out the cell phone. I wanted to have something in my hand.

Wow what a night this has been. I can't believe I’m doing all these things. It's one thing to be a slut for a webcam that nobody but Daniel can see. I can't believe I'm outside acting like a whore. I’m scared, but I love it. I know that I'll do anything he asks. Here I am, alone. I'm out on the street. It's late. I don't even have a key to get back into my place. Maybe I won't go back.

I almost dropped the phone as it rang in my hand. I had forgotten about it. I composed myself and answered on the third ring. "Hello?"

"Hello Mandy. How are you doing?"

"I feel good. Daniel, I feel alive."

"Good, I’m glad. You're being such a good girl. That was a bold display at the bar. Are you getting tired or are you ready for more?"

It was getting late and I was getting cold. "I'm a little cold Daniel, but I don't need to go home yet." I can't believe I'm still turned on. I’m a little slut.

"Do you want more Mandy?"

"Yes Sir, I want to be your little slut."

"Mmmm, that's good Mandy. You are my little slut. Let's have you do something that will warm you up. I think you should go dancing."

I hadn't been dancing in a while, it sounded like fun. "Where would you like me to go Daniel?"

"There is a dance club three blocks south of you. It's called Club Dance. Do you know where it is?"

"Yes Daniel."

"Good. I want you to go there. Have two rum and cokes at the bar, and then hit the dance floor. I want you to play with your breasts while you dance. Have fun out there. Always move closer to anyone who touches you. Refuse nothing. Obey everyone. The only rule is that you must always hold on to your purse and particularly the cell phone. It will flash for messages. You wont here it ring in the club. Go now."

There wasn't a big line at the club. Soon I was in and downing my drinks. The crowd was young, university types filled the place with there clean cut smiles and trendy clothes. I fit in with my cute little dress, although I was a little chunkier than most of the girls.

The drinks made me feel great. It was hot in the club. Time to hit the dance floor.

I walked slowly out, bumping into people as a worked my way over. It felt great. I felt like I was naked. Was Daniel one of the guys I was bumping into? I think he's older than me, but I don't really know.

I felt a hand on my ass. I stopped. I eased back slightly into the hand. It didn't move. My dress was so short that the fingers were partly touching the touching my skin. I blinked back the alcohol and, without turning around, I opened my legs a little.

Another hand came around on my stomach. It pulled me back into someone. I felt a chin bumd down on my shoulder. "Hey Baby, having fun tonight?" The voice was a little unsteady.

I nodded.

"Me too baby. Wanna dance?"

I nodded again.

The man started swaying side to side right where we were. He was hammered. I let him sway. His hands started roaming, both coming up to cup my breasts. I pushed my ass back against him. He grunted and squeezed my tits. Then one hand strayed down. He was clumsy and I didn't want to let him, but Daniel told me to follow every lead, so I let him. His hands reached my pussy and he grunted in surprise to find me pantiless, and very wet.

I’m sure the people around us were getting a good view, but I didn't care. I was drunk and doing this for Daniel. I ground myself against his hand. I covered his other hand with mine, pushing into my breast. I could feel my dress climbing up my stomach. I could see drunk people looking and pointing but I didn't want to disobey Daniel. And I was so horny.

"You're a good dancer baby. Do you like the way I dance?"

I nodded. I was feeling hotter. I pulled up his hand and sucked on a finger. I could feel him getting hard. I was going to come against his hand.

The crowd parted quickly. Something was happening. Two bouncers appeared through the crowd. One grabbed my by my shoulders and pulled me forward. "Get a room whore! Stop working in here!"

The man jostled me through the crowd and before I could breathe I was out a door and in an alley. I was so surprised. I was ready to fuck that guy right in that club. Actually, I still wanted to.

The cell phone rang.

"Hello Mandy, I'm sorry about your treatment at the club. You did what you were supposed to do. It just didn't work out. Although, I bet you are warmer now."

I laughed. "Yes Daniel. I would have fucked that guy for you."

"I know but he was not right for you. I was the one who tipped off the bouncers."

"Oh" I was caught off guard. "Whatever you want Daniel."

"Right now I want you to take off that dress, lie down, keep your legs in the air and pump yourself with that dildo. I want you to come hard and I want you to be loud. Don't stop for anything, keep the phone on."

Without hesitation I took off the dress. I took the dildo out the purse and I lay down. It penetrated me easily. I worked it in with one hand and held the phone in the other. "Daniel I’m going to come. I’m coming now. Now!" I was exploding. It didn't stop. I started squirting out my juices. I pulled the dildo right out and a big gush flowed, then I slammed the dildo back in, pulling up on it to get my clit. I was still coming. I was still coming.

I finished. I let my legs fall back to the ground.

"Mandy that was beautiful. I saw it all."

I heard a car driving slowly up the alley.

"Mandy a taxi is about to stop in front of you. I want you to get in the back."

The alley was dark, the headlights blinded me. I got in the taxi and quickly closed the door.

"Mandy, put your head down on the seat."

"Daniel! It's you!" The voice didn't come from the phone.

"Yes, put your head down now."

I obeyed.

"On the seat is a leather hood. Put it on now."

I found the hood in the dark and put it on. It was like a big hat. It covered my hair and my eyes, but my nose and mouth was free. I felt the car start to drive. "Good, you can sit up now."

I was in the same car as Daniel. I was so excited. I might get to touch him! I might get to fuck him.

"Take off your dress and throw it out the window." I heard the window roll down.

"Throw out your sandals too."

I threw everything out the window of the moving car. I was alone, with nothing of my own. Even my body belonged to Daniel.

kurious
kurious
103 Followers