Mandy's Online Master Ch. 05

Story Info
Daniel & Mandy finally meet.
1k words
4.48
49.6k
4

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurious
kurious
104 Followers

My breathing was calming down. I could feel sweat on my cheeks against the leather hood. I could also feel it on the back of my neck. I licked the salt from my lips. I was uncomfortable. I couldn't see. I was naked in the back of a taxi, and Daniel was driving. He was right there in front of me. I could feel my nipples tighten in the cool air. My feet felt the gritty matt on the floor of the car. I put my hands in my lap, and slid a finger along my clit. I was tired. I was drunk. I was horny and wrung out at the same time. This rollercoaster night has been incredible. I'm naked, hooded, in a car with Daniel, a man I've only talked to on the phone. I don't even know what he looks like.

Of course he knows what I look like. Ever since he gave me that webcam I've been sending him streams of myself. He's seen every inch of me. My finger strayed back to my clit. He's seen me pull a plug out of my ass and stick it in my mouth just as my pussy erupts in orgasm. He's seen it all. Before tonight I gave myself online to Daniel. Tonight I’m giving myself to him for real.

"How are you feeling?" There is sincere concern in Daniel's voice.

"I feel fine, good." I stumbled a bit over the words. I'm nervous.

"You are doing great."

"Thanks." It felt strange to talk to the darkness, but the leather hood felt cool and good against my skin. My forehead was a little sweaty. "I can't really believe I'm doing this. I'm excited. I want to do it. I don't mean to say that I don't." I was stumbling, nervous.

"Don't worry Mandy. I know you want to do it. I can see it in the way you are tonight. You are wonderful. Of course you are nervous. You're sitting naked in a car with a man you hardly know! And you're ready to do anything for him."

"You are right Daniel." I was a little calmer, although I could feel my heart beating. I slipped my hand back between my legs. It seemed to help. I felt the car turn into a parking lot. I had to steady myself. The alcohol and the leather hood were disorienting. The car stopped.

"Mandy, we are in a parking lot of a motel. It's pretty secluded, but not totally. I’m going to go inside and have a shower. I want you to stay were you are. Keep the hood on. Here is a dildo. I want you to work that slowly in and out of yourself while you squeeze and lick your nipples. Don’t come. I'll lock the car door as I leave. Listen for me, when I unlock the car, that's your signal to get out and come inside. The door is about four feet away from the front of the car. Don't take off your hood."

"Yes Daniel."

"Mandy? Are you ready to take it up a notch?"

"Yes Daniel."

"You are such a good girl."

I heard the front door open and close. I heard his footsteps crunch in the quiet night. The motel door opened and closed. I was alone. I turned the dildo over in my hands. It felt rubbery and strong and big. I kissed the head, imagining Daniel. I took more in my mouth. Soon it was covered in saliva. I let it fall out of my mouth and flop between my breasts. I gave a nipple a squeeze. I loved to feel the weight of my breasts. I squeezed the whole thing again, hard. The dildo slid lower.

I could hear cars going by but I couldn't tell how far away they were. I couldn't hear any people walking. I squeezed my nipple as the dildo found my entrance. Mmm it pushed in and I didn't care about the people. It pushed all the way in and I shoved my butt forward on the seat. It pushed far in and I put my feet up on the back of the front two seats, my toes touching the roof. I pushed it all the way in and held my breast. I thought about what I was feeling. How good it felt to be doing this, to be alive. I licked my lips and opened my mouth. I wanted to taste Daniel. I wanted him inside me. I wanted him to touch me, to feel my breasts. I wanted him.

The locks clicked on the car doors. It took me a minute to register what it meant. I pulled the dildo out so that it ran along my clit. It was wet against my stomach. I licked the head clean, sat up, and opened the door.

The pavement hurt my feet a bit, and it was hard to walk with the hood on, but I managed to feel my way to the front of the car. I let go and walked out, arms outstretched. I felt a window, then siding, then a door. I hoped it was the right one. It opened and I walked inside.

"Close the door Mandy." The voice was reassuring. "I want you to clean yourself up. You still look beautiful, but you've had quite a night. If you keep walking straight ahead you'll find the door to the bathroom. Once you are in the bathroom close the door. Then you can take off your hood. Have a shower. Relax. Take your time. Have a bath if you'd prefer. You've had a bit to drink. I'd like you to clear your head a little before we keep going. But I don't want your head too clear, so I still forbid you to come! I have some things to do. I'll be back in about an hour. You have the run of the room, but don't leave. And you can leave your hood off after you've cleaned up. You are beautiful. You are so giving, so open. No matter what you decide tonight Mandy, I'm very proud of you. Enjoy your shower."

I heard Daniel walk towards me. I felt a warm hand on my cheek. Then, ever so softly, he kissed my lips. "I couldn't resist" he said. Then he walked out the door.

kurious
kurious
104 Followers