Mandy's Online Master Ch. 08

Story Info
Mandy gets punished for forgetting condom.
1.3k words
4.31
48.6k
4
0

Part 8 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurious
kurious
103 Followers

The man walked out. I didn't even know his name. I could feel his cum running out of me. I felt strange. The laptop was still on. It showed the picture of me spread with "Daniel's whore" written on my inner thighs. I guess I am his whore now. I got up and went to clean up. I was tired.

I was just walking over to my clothes when the door opened. I froze. Daniel walked in. "Hello Pet. How did you like your first time working for me?"

"It was alright Master." I didn't really know what to say.

"All right? Come here Pet. Kneel down."

I did.

"I hope you liked it Pet. I chose a decent enough fellow for you. Driving a taxi gives me the chance to be selective. I meet all kinds of people." I put a hand on the top of my head. Stroking me like a cat. "Tell me about it Pet."

"Well Master, he asked me to take my clothes off, then he asked me to suck him. Once I got going my nerves calmed down. Then he lay on the bed and I got on top of him and took him inside me. He came quickly, I wasn't excited enough to come."

"Did you need any lube Pet?"

"No Master I forgot about the basket once we got started."

"What! Didn't you use a condom?"

"No Master, I forgot. I'm sorry." My face felt hot. I was embarrassed. I noticed that Master was no longer stroking my head.

Master walked away. He slammed his fist down on the table, sending the basket the lube the condoms flying all over the room. "Dammit Mandy how could you! How could you do that? You are a little whore." He stormed over to me. I was scared. He grabbed my collar and yanked me over to the bed. He threw me face down. I tried to be still.

Whack! He smacked my ass and it killed. It burned. It felt like I was bleeding. Whack! Again. Whack! Again. I was grunting to control myself.

"Look at you, you whore. I can see his come leaking out of you. Whack! If you think I’m going to put my dick back in that filthy hole you have another thing coming. Whack! Tears were running down my cheeks. "What if the guy has a disease?" Whack! "I'm so angry at you, you whore!"

He was losing control. I was really scared. Was he going to leave me? "I'm sorry Master. I didn't mean to do it. I was nervous. Not thinking clearly." My voice was unsteady.

"I know Mandy, I know." I could hear him breathing deeply. "I don't like to lose my temper. But I'm so disappointed. I was looking forward to playing with you. Now I will have to waitsix months for your STD tests to be clean."

Six months? What am I going to do for six months? "Six months Master?"

"Yes" He paused for a moment. "Since you like being a whore you will be one, for one week you will get so much come you will drown in it. Then you will play safe and if you get a clean bill of health in six months I will play with you as my Pet. Until then you will work as my Whore." He capitalized the last word.

I was devastated. The tears kept coming.

"I'm leaving Whore. Stay here. You must be exhausted. Get some sleep. There are some sandwiches in the bag by the door. There is also a cell phone. Keep it on at all times. Don't leave this room until I call. I may not call until tomorrow morning. There is cash in the bag too. Order food. You will be in here all day. I may not call you until tomorrow morning."

He turned to go. I whimpered. He turned. "This doesn't change anything. You are still mine. Instead of being my Pet, you are my Whore. This does make things interesting. Take off your collar. You don't deserve it. I'll get you another that's more appropriate."

I took off the dog collar with the tag "Pet" written on it. I handed it to Master. He looked at it thoughtfully. "Yes this could make things much more interesting." He touched my cheek with his hand, and then left.

I was exhausted.

I slept.

I woke up sometime in the afternoon. I ate. Watched TV. I was bored. I didn't know what to do. It occurred to me that I was supposed to be at work today. My manager would have called my apartment by now. He will be pissed.

It was strange, but I didn't feel like I should be there. That old drabby life held little interest for me. I was always tired. I didn't really have any good friends. No boyfriend. Never enough money. My life was a drudgery.

Now, I guess, I'm a whore. I can't believe how quickly things changed. I'd been performing on my webcam for Daniel for months, but now I'm a real life, out-in-the-world slut. I'm naked, in a strange hotel room, softly playing with a breast. Waiting for whatever Daniel brings me.

I got up and walked over to the laptop. While it booted up I thought about what I was doing. I could get in trouble. I could get hurt.

Then I looked at the hundreds of photos on the computer. Me, naked, being a slut. I'm sucking on dildos. I'm driving them inside me, and inside my ass. I’m putting clothespins on my nipples. I’m binding my breasts with twine until they change color. I'm shaving myself hairless. I'm Daniel's slut. Over and over, that's what those photos say. And they are right. This is what I want. I’m scared. But even after he hit me this morning. I’m most scared that he'll leave. Even after he hit me, the toughest thing to face is the thought that we won't make love for another six months.

The cell phone rang. I had forgotten about it.

"Hello Whore. Are you still in the motel room?"

"Yes Master."

"Good. That's good. How do you feel?"

"I feel better, more rested Master. It still hurts to sit though."

"I know Whore. It's too bad that I had to punish you. But you made me so angry. I think things will work out for the better in the long run. You have opened up some new possibilities for us Whore. You gave me a lot to think about. I was going to use you to humiliate yourself on the net--don't worry I still will. You have shown a particular talent for performing for a webcam. But first I will use you as a real Whore. We can make a lot of money quickly. It will make it easier for us. I really do drive a taxi. I'm not poor, but I'm not loaded either. Fortunately, I meet all kinds of people in a day, and lots of them are willing to pay big bucks for a fuck, especially if they don't have to wear a condom. That's the way you like it, right Whore?"

I hesitated, "Yes Master." My stomach thrilled a little at the thought. The danger was exciting. My love of the rush is what got me here in the first place.

"Good. Get ready. I will be dropping of a guy in about fifteen minutes. He has paid good money . He wants a blow job, then sex, then anal. And he wants to finish down your throat. Make sure you swallow everything and clean him up afterwards. Clean up quick when you're done. I've got two more guys lined up already. They haven't told me what they want to do, but I let them know that you would refuse them nothing. This is much easier than I thought it would be. I have a couple of your photos printed up on nice glossy paper. People think you are sexy, and with your slutty poses they know you will be submissive. Bye for now Whore, I've got more business to drum up. I'll talk to you later."

The line went dead. I tried to swallow.

kurious
kurious
103 Followers