Mandy's Online Master Ch. 10

Story Info
Mandy is back!
2.1k words
4.42
38.2k
5

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurious
kurious
103 Followers

The man left. I could still taste his cum mixed with the lube from my ass. I felt warm, and a bit sweaty. I wasn’t sure what was happening. It seemed unreal. I was Daniel’s whore. I survived it. I survived having sex with a stranger. It was kind of fun. One hand strayed to my sensitive breast, the other to my clit. I was still very wet. I sunk to my knees, rubbing my breast and clit. It felt so good. I leaned forward until my face was in the carpet. How many people had fucked in this motel room? I stuck out my tongue and tasted the carpet. My orgasm was coming. I squeezed my breast hard. My other hand was a blur. I came hard, shuddering. It felt great.

After, I went to the bathroom to clean up. Daniel said to more men were coming, but I didn’t know when. Daniel said that they paid good money and that I would refuse them nothing. I was still scared, but I was also more comfortable after getting through my first encounter.

The cell phone rang. It was Daniel.

“How are you Whore?”

“I’m ok Master.”

“Did you like the man I sent you? I picked a nice easy one for you first time.”

“I did like him Master. He was nice to me.”

“Well the next two men won’t be so nice. They paid a thousand bucks to have there way with the piece of meat who would photograph herself in so many degrading ways. I will drop them off soon, when I pick them up they better be satisfied.”

“Yes Master.”

“Good Whore. Unlock the door and leave it slightly open. Then get on your hands and knees facing away from the door. Put you face on the carpet and keep your ass in the air. Don’t move until my friends come and tell you otherwise.”

This was sounding more serious. “Yes Master.” I was nervous. The line went dead.

There wasn’t much for me to do other than obey. I opened the door a crack, and then went and knelt in the middle of the room. I felt like the door could blow open any minute giving the world a view of my ass.

I guess, the truth was the door would open any minute and two strangers would get much more than a view of me.

I could feel a breeze on my ass. I was horny. I heard a car pull up. The door opened. I heard people come in. The door closed. I heard more footsteps. “Put your hands on your cheeks babe, pull that ass apart.” The voice was calm.

I pulled my cheeks apart.

“Good.” The same voice replied. “That’s good.” I heard the two men walk into the room. The door clicked shut. I heard something fall to the ground near my head, but I kept my face in the carpet. “I printed a few of these out whore, have a look.”

I turned my head to see glossy printouts of me, naked on my hands and knees one hand working a dildo in my pussy and the other hand across the top of my butt working a plug in my ass. It seems strange to see me on paper, doing these things. I remember taking the photo. It was actually difficult to frame it right. It took a few tries before it was good enough to send to Daniel. I came as I emailed him the photo.

I heard two more things fall to the floor. A dildo and a butt plug. “Get started whore. My friend and I are going to have a drink and unwind…and, oh yes, put this on.” A leather hood fell to the floor. I still hadn,t seen the two men. I guess I wouldn’t.

The hood was soft leather. It felt hot, but smelled nice. I took me a bit to get the buckle under my chin on right. It left my mouth and nose free, but covered the rest of my head.

“Get started whore. You can suck on the toys if you need to, but I want them both pumping in and out of you soon. Do what I say and this will be fun. Disobey and I’ll hit you.” I heard a can crack open, and then another. Then the tv turned on.

The man was so casual about hitting me. I got more scared. I fumbled around for the toys and licked them well, especially the plug. The dildo felt good going in, the plug took some doing but I was scared.

After a couple of minutes I heard the tv turn off. “Whore, leave the toys in and roll over onto your back.”

I rolled over. It felt good to straighten out. “Pull your knees up whore, get your feet off the ground.” As I did the dildo fell out. “Whore! You lost your dildo. I’ll put it back for you.” I felt quick steps through the rug. I kept my knees up to my chest. I could feel the dildo tracing the outline of my labia. Instead of putting it back in he pulled out the butt plug. “Here you go whore.” He shoved the dildo in my ass, and kept pushing until it was all the way in.

I grunted.

“That hurt whore?” He pushed the dildo even further. I felt my anus pucker. He had pushed the dildo all the way inside me.

“No Master.”

“Open your mouth.” He pushed the butt plug into my mouth. It tasted like ass and saliva. I had to fight the urge to gag.

He pushed the plug deeper, and I gagged. He gagged me again. I was going to throw up. He pulled the plug out.

“Let’s have some fun. Bill, put that camera down and come over here.” They had a camera. I felt them each grab one of my legs and tie something around my ankles. Some kind of bar held my feet apart. Then they tied my hands. Next they attached my left ankle to my left hand, and the same on the right. My hands were helpless down beside my hips and my knees were in the air. My pussy and anus were available for Bill’s camera.

“We’ve seen your photos already whore so I am sure you don’t mind more. Am I right?”

I didn’t know how a really felt but I said “Yes Master.”

I felt hands on my breasts. Massaging, squeezing. A little hard, but I liked it. My breasts are very sensitive. Then each man took a breast and started to pull. It hurt. Then they started sucking on my nipples, trying to pull them as far as they could into their mouths. My sensitive skin rubbed against their stubble. I felt a hand on my left foot, caressing. It slid along my leg and, without pause, pushed inside my pussy. I bucked my hips for him. He pushed harder, filling me more. I heard the other man stand up and unzip his pants. I licked my lips.

“You ready whore? Open your mouth.

I showed him my throat. He plunged into my mouth. I gagged, and gagged, but he didn’t pull out. He just pushed. I retched. And he withdrew. Slapping his cock on my face. I took a breath and he shoved in again, slower, but just as deep. At the same time the other man pushed what felt like his fist inside me. Someone tweeked my nipple and I thought I would come right there.

They both withdrew. “You like that whore? You like being our hole?”

“Yes master.” I was breathing heavily.

I felt a finger in my ass, then another. I thought I would rip open. “Let’s get that dildo back shall we?” Somehow I survived them pulling the dildo out of my ass. It went into my mouth.

Fingers went back into my ass. Cock went back into my sighing mouth. My hands gripped the bar that held my ankles apart and held on tight. I was pretty sure I could make it through this. I was pretty sure I was loving it.

Suddenly the bar lifted up. My knees came to my chest. My ass lifted up. Wham! A cock pushed into my ass and drove deep.

“All the way on the first stroke. You love it whore.” I couldn’t talk. The cock pumped harder in my mouth. The cock in my ass pulled back and started thrusting rhythmically to the alternate beat of the one fucking my mouth.

The men kept this up for a while. I felt so slutty, so filled up. I wanted them to touch my breasts or my pussy, but they concentrated on my ass and my mouth. I was getting wetter, and thinking about how I must look—hands bound to ankles, spread wide, getting fucked in my ass and my mouth. I was just a doll being used. I wasn’t moving at all, only taking, and taking.

Then they both pulled out and let go of my legs. My feet hit the floor and my knees widened apart. I wanted them back inside me. I grunted as one of them landed on me, penetrating my pussy with his dick. Thrusting hard, I could feel his breath on my chin. I stuck out my tongue and he took it in his mouth. God he was slamming me hard. I started to come. He pulled out and rolled off of me.

I didn’t come.

Then the next man landed on me and pounded me just as hard. But he rolled off without letting me come.

Whack! A hand smacked my pussy. Another hit my breasts, and another. I couldn’t help myself, I started to come. My hips bucked, my legs lifted up, spreading my ass wide. I strained my fingers in to touch my pussy, but I couldn’t. It didn’t matter. The bar pushing against my butt reminded me of what a whore I was. I was coming. I knew they had a camera, but it didn’t matter. I was coming. Liquid gushed out of me, spurting who knows where. I came and came. And then I was done. I had broken out in a sweat. I shivered.

“Finished before we did eh whore? You’ll pay dearly for that.”

He sounded angry. I was scared—no longer as horny. I didn’t know what to say. “I’m sorry, I-” “Shut up whore. Roll over and stick your ass in the air.”

It was hard to do with the bar holding my ankles apart, but I managed. Hands lifted my ass up and up until there was an uncomfortable amount of pressure on my face. They dragged me across the room. My face burned along the carpet. Then I felt hands on my shoulders lifting me up so my face bounced on the bed. My hands were still attached to my ankles so I was only on the bed from my shoulders up, but it was better. My face hurt.

Boom! A dick slammed into my ass. Pounding and pounding. My whole bum was still soaking wet from my come. They forced my head to the right. A dick pushed into my throat. They were back at it, but this time they were more insistent.

“How close are you Bill? I’m getting there.”

“I’m close too.”

“Good, I’m going to shoot in her ass, then I want us to switch. After you shoot we’ll have some fun with her.”

“Sure.” Bill sounded excited. “Besides we don’t want to take too long with the first come. I want to come at least once again before our four hours are up.”

Four hours?

“You bet, this is just a warm up. Sort of a test drive.”

The men chuckled as they kept pumping me.

“Here I go.” The man increased his pace in my ass. I felt him thrust once deep. He sighed.

“My turn,” Bill sounded in a hurry. His cock popped out of my mouth and he shoved Bill out the way. I think he was coming before he even penetrated me. He had a big orgasm.

“Stay in there Bill, don’t pull out. I’ve got an idea.”

“Okay, pull out now. I”ll catch our come in this glass. Then we can make the whore drink it.”

I could feel the semen spilling out of me. I didn’t want to do this.

They threw me up on the bed. “Open up whore. This is what you get for coming first.”

Reluctantly I opened my mouth. It didn’t taste bad. I drank it down. And for the men I licked my lips after I was done.

kurious
kurious
103 Followers