Mandy's Online Master Ch. 11

Story Info
Mandy is used hard by men she never sees.
1.3k words
3.83
48.3k
9

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 08/10/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurious
kurious
103 Followers

I could taste the cum in my mouth. Both men had unloaded in my ass, one after the other and then they caught the cum in a glass. As punishment for having an orgasm, they made me drain the glass.

I still had the leather hood on, so I couldn't see my tormentors. I downed the semen and licked my lips for the two men. They paid a thousand dollars to have me for four hours and Daniel would be angry with me if they didn't leave satisfied.

We had only been playing for around forty-five minutes—a test drive they said.

Here I was, sitting on the floor, naked. My wrists were bound to my ankles and my legs were held apart by a bar. The only thing I was wearing was a leather hood that covered by hair and my eyes, leaving my nose and mouth free. My Master Daniel had told me to do whatever these men asked. This was all new to me, but I wanted Daniel to be impressed.

I knew that I had disappointed him when I forgot to wear a condom with the first stranger that Daniel had me fuck. I can't believe that was only yesterday. A day ago I was a horny normal girl. Now I sit naked in front of two strangers who I haven't even seen, and I have given them permission to abuse me however they want for the next few hours.

I was scared, and I was excited. When I was horny I was less scared. The sick thing is I was horny a lot. These men had threatened to hit me. They had taken me brutally and will surely do so again. All these thoughts swam through my mind as I smelled the sweaty leather of the hood and sat naked tasting the cum from the two strange men.

I could hear them quietly sipping beers. They weren't drunk but I could smell the beer. I was on the floor and they sat on the bed. I could hear them breathing. I was thirsty, and my mouth still tasted of cum.

"Could I have a sip please?" I asked politely.

One of the men grunted and chuckled, "You've already had your drink whore. Do you want some more?"

I didn't know what to say. "The beer smells good, and I'm thirsty."

"Let her have some. We don't want her to fade on us."

"Good point."

I felt a can placed at my lips. I drank, spilling some down my chin. I could feel the cool liquid between my breasts. The beer felt good on my body and it tasted great. I drank until the can was taken away.

"Thank-you." I said in a small voice.

"Do you need to use the bathroom?" One of the men asked.

I didn't know how I could with my hands and feet bound, but I said that did.

"Fine. I do too" said one of the men.

I felt my wrists and ankles being unclipped from the bar. A hand at my elbow jerked me up on my shaky legs and guided me to the bathroom.

"Get in the bathtub whore. The toilet is too good for you."

What else could I do?

"Turn around and face the wall."

One of them took off my hood. The cool air felt great on my sweaty face. I reached up to brush my wet hair off my forehead, "Stop whore. Don't try to fix yourself up. We want the photos to show your true self. Reach down and grab your ankles and don't move unless I tell you too."

"Yes sir."

I heard the other man come into the room. Someone put swim goggles on over my head, only they were opaque. I couldn't see a thing.

"Turn around whore and keep squatting. Don't let go of your ankles."

I shuffled around. I heard the camera clicking.

"Okay whore. This is your toilet. If you have to go now is your chance."

I wasn't sure if I could go in front of these men. But as my orgasm wore off I realized that I had to pee. I tried to relax. I tried to breathe.

Finally a little trickle started to flow. I could feel the warm urine splash on my feet. The trickle grew into a stream. I felt good. I heard the camera clicking. I couldn't believe what I was doing.

As the flow slowed I realized that the piss was pooling around my feet. I think the plug was in the drain. This made me uncomfortable.

"Now it's our turn whore. I've seen you drink our cum. Now I want to see you drink our piss."

Oh my God. I was scared of these people. The man sounded so serious, so intimidating.

"Open your mouth. I want to shoot this right down your gullet. You don't have to swallow. You can let the piss dribble out. That'll look good on the video. I also want you to start rubbing your clit really hard and fast. I want you hand to be a blurr. Get started and remember to keep you mouth open."

I reached up and starting rubbing my clit. It felt nice but I wasn't into it.

"Faster whore."

I went faster.

"Open wide."

I opened my mouth.

"Here comes."

The stream started at my chest and then as it got stronger I could feel the warmth and smell the stench as it hit my chin and went into my mouth.

I coughed and the piss hit my nose and forehead.

I kept rubbing myself and I was getting turned on by the humiliation. I opened my mouth back up and took the stream. It wasn't so bad, although it stank. I focused on my clit and rubbed like a mad woman. My hips started bucking and I leaned into the stream and tried to get to the cock.

"Easy whore. Easy." He stopped pissing. Then I felt him move closer and shake his dick. A couple of drops hit my face. He slipped his soft dick into my mouth and I immediately sucked him. My clit was on fire. The man pulled back.

I heard the other voice, "Round two baby. Open up."

I was close to orgasm. I turned to the sound of the voice, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

The piss hit me square in the face. This time the man moved in much closer. It was hard not to gag. I flicked the tip of his cock with my tongue, piss splashed all over. I started to come. My body rocked. The man finished and I immediately took him in my mouth. With the final throes of my orgasm I released my own liquids into the tub.

I finished and fell forward from my squat, my knees banged on the side of the tub.

"All done whore? You sure do come a lot." The man was laughing quietly. I think he was impressed with me. "Here is what you will do. I want you to get your face down into that mess and start drinking. Make sure you keep your ass high in the air. This will make a great closing shot for the video. But first, when I cue you I want you to say, ‘Thank-you masters for using me. I am yours. I will do anything for you."

I knew this would be recorded. I knew what it meant. I knew I was already so far gone down this path that it didn't matter. I could smell the piss. I felt like my pussy was my entire being. I said, with one hand grazing my clit and the other holding out a breast, "Thank-you masters for using me. I am yours. I will do anything for you."

With that I turned, stuck my ass up in the air, and slowly started to lap up the piss.

kurious
kurious
103 Followers