Mandy's Photo Session

Story Info
Mandy models, and gets more than just paid.
1.2k words
3.83
70.1k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy returned home later than expected. The photo shoot had gone longer than she thought it would. For good reason to. Arron the photographer had seen her other modelling work and wanted her to model for him. Mandy had done some nude modelling before for a local artist, whose work went on display. That was where Arron had seen her. He had contacted her and arranged a time for an evening shoot at his studio. The fee was attractive, as was Arron so Mandy had accepted. So now she was getting back home late, and a little flushed. The shoot had proved unexpectedly exciting.

As she pulled into the drive Mandy saw the lights were out. He must be in bed already, she thought. Letting herself in she made her way to the bedroom, undressed and slipped into bed.

'That was a long session,' Shaun murmured as he rolled towards her.

'Mmmmm, yes. Sorry. He was slow to set up but then got right into it with a few ideas and I guess we both got a bit carried away and forgot the time,' she said.

'Really? Got a bit carried away again did we? So what new things did you do?' Shaun said teasingly as he moved closer to her and started caressing her hip and thigh.

'Well, you know that 50 Shades thing, he wanted to do a series based on that as a theme. He had some black ribbon that he wound tightly around my body,' Mandy whispered into Shaun's ear. 'But before he started tying me with the ribbon, he wanted to blindfold me. He asked if I was OK with that. It felt naughty so I said sure knock yourself out,' she said with a giggle. 'So he blindfolded me, and had me lie down on the set, and started to tie me. Starting at my wrists, which he secured to the post, he continued wrapping the ribbon down my body. I couldn't see anything, just feel the cold ribbon as he wrapped it around me. Every now and then he would pull it a little tighter. Like when he crossed over my breasts, squeezing them so my nipples poked through the gaps.'

'I bet that must have made you pretty excited,' Shaun said and his hand moved down Mandy's leg, then started up working up between her thighs.

'It was,' Mandy replied. 'But then he continued wrapping the ribbon down around my belly. He told me to part my legs which I did, and he then moved in between them. I couldn't see him but I felt him between my parted legs. I was lying there. Being tied up by a stranger. I think I was getting wet. I hoped he didn't notice but I couldn't help myself. He started down my hips and around one thigh. He had moved in close to get the ribbon under my bum and I thought I could feel his breath on my pussy lips. I know that's what it was. It must have been breathing in my scent.'

'You must have been wet by then,' Shaun whispered back. His fingers were now pressing up between her lights, parting then until he found her wet pussy lips. 'Wet, just like you are now' he said.

'Oooh yes. Mmmm, that feels nice,' Mandy moaned in reply. 'He tied one leg and then the other. I was blindfolded, wrapped and tied, my legs open, I was exposed. He started to do a few shots. But said my nipples need to be a bit harder. He asked if it was Ok for him to try and make them harder. I said it was Ok. Not much else I could do being tied up was there. So I felt him brush my nipples slightly at first, then lightly pinch each one. Each pinch got firmer and a bit harder. He said they were getting nice and hard, and he kept going. It felt divine. Lying there, naked and tied. Having my nipples pinched. I was really getting wet.'

'You certainly are. Your pussy feels really wet. I wonder if that's all yours,' Shaun teased and he fingered Mandy's pussy and nibbled her ear.

'Well. By then he got my nipples rock hard and seemed happy with how they looked so he took some more photos. I could hear him clicking away as he moved around me. He then said he wanted a more open shot of me and was that Ok. I said yes. With that he parted my knees further and I could feel him between my legs. He said he wanted a wetter shot and was that Ok. Not being exactly sure what that was I said yes anyway. That's when I felt his fingers caress my pussy lips and gently part them, then move up and down my slit. I was probably groaning by then, or I was once I felt his thumb on my clit. I was gone. His fingers were quickly replaced by his tongue he started licking and sucking my wet pussy.'

'He must have really given you a good licking I bet. Your pussy always tastes so good,' Shaun replied as he started kissing down Mandy's neck, and down to her breasts.

'He did, but he didn't for long as I came so quickly. I was so horny. He didn't waste time though as I soon felt his cock pushing into my lips. He fucked me there on the set. He had me tied, and blindfolded and completely at his pleasure. But I could still hear the camera clicking away so I guessed he must have had it set up on a tripod. He was filming me being tied, licked and fucked. It was one of the most exciting things I've done. It must have been the same for him because it wasn't long before I felt him tense and cum. He filled me nice and deep with his warm cum.'

'You're such a naughty girl, Mandy. Coming home all hot and fucked and with a nasty sticky pussy,' Shaun replied as he kissed her belly.

'Yes, but you're a dirty boy and you're going to lick my wet pussy clean just like you always want to,' Mandy said and she rolled on top of Shaun and moved up his chest until her wet pussy was over his mouth. 'Now, I want to be licked clean and made to cum, so you know what to do,' she said as she lowered herself onto Shaun's waiting mouth. She looked down to see a nice glob of cum drip from her into Shaun's open mouth. Then she could feel his tongue licking her, probing her as she ground her pussy into his mouth.

His tongue was working her clit. He could taste her juices, and the juices of her other lover. The thought of her being tied and fucked by a stranger then coming home filled with cum was a thought that made Shaun very horny. She only had to touch his cock and he would explode.

Mandy could feel herself starting to cum. She looked around at Shaun's rock hard cock and thought to herself that's dessert. Then she came and the last of Arron's cum was squeezed out.