Mandy's Sexcapade: the GloryHole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl suddenly pulled back and spoke excitedly in what sounded like Korean to her twin. Both giggled again, and jumped up and down girlishly. I smiled weakly at them. Then the first girl placed her hand on top of my head and ushered me to my knees. Under normal circumstances, I could've easily resisted, but I was suddenly feeling numb and giddy. "Um, what are---"

My head actually turned as she slapped me hard across the face. Then, in a universally understood gesture, she placed her index finger on her lips to silence me, and beamed a smile that was as angelic as it was ominous.

Then she lifted her plaid miniskirt, and I stared at her tiny, shaved pussy.

Despite my current predicament, I looked around. I was lucky compared to the other men. The man closest to me was on his hands and knees, and forced to mewl like an animal as a brute of a woman wearing what looked like an executioner's outfit took him from behind with a strap-on.

On the other side of the room, 5 women had lined up in front of a short little man, who was wearing a glasses, a collared shirt, and khakis. Rather than sexually molesting him, they merely took turns slapping him across the face and hurling insults at him, even spitting in his face.

Throughout the room, thankfully out of my line of sight, there were grown men screaming and sobbing. I heard chains rattling as they struggled against their bonds.

Compared to those poor souls, I had it pretty good... so far, anyway.

Now the 2nd twin reached into her sister's backpack and pulled out a silk scarf. As she circled behind me, I suddenly noticed a girl standing with her back to me about 50 feet away.

I could recognize the long black silky hair... and that incredible ass... anywhere.

Perhaps Amanda sensed my presence because she began to turn around. But just as we were about to make eye contact, the scarf was placed over my eyes and knotted roughly behind my head. I was about to call out my wife's name until the twin behind me abruptly shoved my head forward...

... and into her sister's waiting crotch.

The metallic taste of wet pussy was unmistakable. I found myself licking and tasting before the full gravity of my current situation hit me: I was on my knees in some strange sex club in a faraway land, and being forced to give cunnilingus to a complete--- albeit, really hot--- stranger.

But my beloved wife was no doubt observing in anger.

How would she ever forgive me?

Would our marriage not even last beyond our honeymoon?

I knew I should break away, but my thoughts were as numb as my head. I made a half-hearted attempt to call out "Amanda", but it was muffled by Asian pussy. I heard the twins snicker, and the one behind me patted my head as if I was their pet.

Suddenly, they pulled away, and I felt alone. Had Amanda come to save me? Strangely, I found myself not wanting to be saved. The idea of being toyed with, of eating some hot Asian girl out, made me hard as a rock. I realized that I was enjoying myself and didn't want to stop. In fact, I wanted to see how far things would go.

But my wife...

There was the sound of movement followed by the rustle of clothing, and history suddenly repeated itself: a delicate hand palmed the back of my head and pushed it forward. But rather than eating pussy again like I was expecting, I instead got a mouthful of ass.

I instantly recoiled in disgust, but the hand on my head kept me in place with surprising strength. Instinctively, I knew that the twins had traded places, and now the 2nd one was standing before me, bent slightly at the waist as she reached back to spread her ass apart for me.

My heart raced as my mouth watered; I excitedly stopped resisting.

God, was Amanda watching me?

The girl and I both shivered as the tip of my tongue made contact with her anus. I heard the twins utter in disbelief in their native language. Whereas the first girl's pussy tasted thick and metallic, this one's ass was unbelievably salty.

I was aroused and couldn't stop.

My tongue moved shyly at first, licking and delicately probing. But gradually, my inhibitions abandoned me, and I became progressively bolder as I rimmed the beautiful young stranger.

Both twins were cackling loudly now as they bent me to their will. Cunnilingus and rimming were two of the less obscene acts that I was forced to perform on them as their sex slave. To say that I was humiliated and degraded was an understatement, and I would've cried had I not enjoyed it so much. I allowed myself to be used and abused, and I derived an obscene, guilty pleasure from it.

Where's Amanda... and what is she doing?

*

Between the blindfold and the numbing sensation from the alcohol, it was hard to gauge how long I entertained the twins. I was on all 4's, naked, and being spanked and slapped simultaneously when a loud sound akin to a gong rang overhead. Abruptly, the mild beating stopped, and an audible flurry of movement followed.

Then there was silence.

What now? But my initial excitement quickly morphed into trepidation as I thought of Amanda once more. Was she having her way with some stranger, too? The mere idea, which would've been ridiculous to me a few hours ago, aroused me even more than servicing the twin beauties.

I wasn't surprised; I had always suppressed these types of deviant impulses for the sake of my sweet and innocent wife.

After what seemed like an eternity, the bouncer from earlier removed my blindfold. Much to my disappointment, the hot Asian twins were gone, and so were the rest of the women. But the men were gathering themselves. Some, like me, were naked and picking themselves off the floor. Others were still tied up or in awkward positions that barely hinted at the wildness they had just endured.

Ordinarily, my nudity alone would've been enough to cause me excruciating embarrassment. But I was buzzed and still trying to process what had just occurred. I was overcome with an exhilaration that I had never experienced before, as if I had committed a crime and gotten away with it. It was an incredible feeling that I would've wanted to experience again were it not for the profound shame I currently suffered for being an unfaithful husband.

I had to tell Amanda; I couldn't hide this from her.

The bouncer was grinning openly at my expression as he handed my clothes to me. "Now it's time to get yours."

I was so consumed by guilt that I barely heard him. "What?"

"Hurry up, get dressed, and head to the next room." The bouncer gestured to the far door. His grin became even broader and seemingly more malevolent.

I quickly dressed before all the other men and bouncers. Already, most of them were heading through the door and into the next room; I couldn't begin to conceive what was waiting for us there.

The room spun and as I stared at the door from where I had entered. Even in my drunken stupor, I had enough sense to realize that the smart thing to do would be to retrace my steps and get out of this literal house of horrors.

Of course, I couldn't leave my wife behind.

Steeling my resolve, I entered the next room.

*

This room was spacious, perhaps three times larger than the previous one, and there were dozens of men and women already here. Some were milling about, but the majority were standing in various lines. It didn't take me long to discover what they were waiting for.

There were 10 smooth holes cut into the walls to my right and left. To the right, there were square, cushioned benches placed directly beneath the holes. Considering the night that I was having, it wasn't surprising to see supine female bodies jutting out of the walls, but only from the midsection down. Their lower halves were completely unclothed, and rested on the cushioned benches that were perfectly level with the holes. More interestingly, the women's ankles were chained to the wall above them so that their legs were spread high and wide. Small curtains also hung from the wall and were draped across the women's abdomens to prevent people from glimpsing who was inside. Not that it mattered; everyone's attention was focused on the gaping pussies.

I had watched enough porn to realize what these were: gloryholes!

With my curiosity rising, I looked over at the opposite wall. Those gloryholes were of a different variety. These women were also exposed at their lower halves, but were prone and bent at the waist. Their ankles were shackled to the cold hard floor, forcing them into a wide stance that displayed their luscious asses in a cruel, inviting way. My mouth watered and my cock stiffened as I admired their helpless pose. And like the gloryholes on the right side of the room, a dark fabric prevented me from peeking who was inside.

Men and women lined 2 to 5 people deep before each gloryhole. And the ladies inside were already being fucked, spanked, licked, fingered, and penetrated by inanimate objects. I recalled Amanda's comment... that we should presume to witness kinky things here... but I still shook my head at the bizarreness of it all.

Amanda... where was she?

Though I began to wander and search for my wife, my eyes were still drawn to the gloryholes like a magnet. At the one closest to me, the person at the front of the line was a beautiful blonde woman. She was completely nude... except for the 2 dildos that were attached to her body. One was a strap-on that she was currently using, rather roughly, on the pussy that was sticking out of the wall. After the blonde emphatically pumped her hips several times, she suddenly dropped to her knees and began using the other dildo, which protruded from the ball gag that was stuffed in her mouth and buckled around her head.

I witnessed similar craziness as I stumbled down the row of gloryholes.

A man with an enormous brown beard and dressed as a pirate was tearing into the next gloryhole with his cock as if his life depended on it. He was fucking his faceless partner so violently that the chains securing her ankles rattled loudly. Her loud, mournful wails were haunting.

A naked man was nervously pleasuring himself at the next gloryhole even as his fully clothed female partner--- his wife or girlfriend, I surmised--- screamed orders into his face. Once he brought himself to arousal, he began following his partner's command like a robot and brutalized the woman in the gloryhole in very creative ways.

An old, white-haired man with an olive complexion and wearing a 3-piece suit simply stroked the legs and inner thighs presented to him. He was oddly tender and took his time despite those in line behind him encouraging him to be more aggressive... and to hurry up.

A young-looking Spaniard was pumping his hips frenetically into his gloryhole while a middle-aged red-haired man was bent over and simultaneously licking the woman's clit. I wondered if the pair knew each other, or if circumstances and sexual deviance had brought them together at this precise moment.

I scanned the 10 lines for Amanda as I walked past them, but she was nowhere to be found. I did notice something interesting, however. A Polaroid picture like the old crone had given my wife earlier was tacked above each gloryhole. It was presumably to indicate who was inside, I realized with astonishment. The notion of having sex with an unknown woman was neutral to me, but to have her identity revealed, possibly without her knowledge, while she was in such a compromised state stimulated a sexual depravity that I had always struggled to keep hidden.

Anxious but undaunted, I turned and made my way back down the other side of the room.

The gloryholes on this side were much more mesmerizing. I adore the entire female body, but there's something about a firm female bottom that gets me hard every time. And seeing these asses sticking out of the wall in such a demeaning way was enthralling.

The man at the forefront of the first gloryhole was tall and gaunt. In fact, his naked frame was almost skeletal. He had his hands clasped behind his head, and every time he bucked into the faceless woman's bottom, he roared, "Just like that!" The Polaroid of an attractive redhead hung above.

Next, a man wearing the black outfit and white collar of a Catholic priest (he wasn't REALLY a Catholic priest....was he???) was on his knees. But instead of praying, he his hands were spreading those pretty asscheeks apart as he buried his face into her pussy. By now, I was noticing all the pictures, and this one was a young-looking girl who looked no older than 18 or 19. She possessed a pretty, exotic looking face that appeared to be of mixed blood, and her long straight black hair reminded me so much of Amanda's that I automatically found it sexy.

Further down, a man and woman with shaved scalps, covered from head to toe with colorful tattoos, and wearing only leather thongs and what looked like aviator goggles took turns spanking the ass that protruded from their gloryhole with large wooden paddles. After some time, they threw the paddles aside, and the woman yanked her partner's penis from his outfit and stuffed it into the helpless vagina. After he bucked his hips several times, his partner then pulled him out and let him fuck her mouth before shoving it back into the nameless woman's pussy. Bile rose in my throat as I looked up. The picture was of a woman old enough to be my grandmother.

I quickly moved on.

I looked on curiously at the next gloryhole because there wasn't just 1 female bottom jutting out from the wall, but 2! They were stacked on top of each other, but from my vantage I could see that the legs were long and the asses were shapely but tight. Exactly the way I liked them.

Two girls...

My eyes snapped up, and I swore aloud in surprise. Even in such a bizarre place where anything could happen, I still drew some startled glances. The Polaroid picture was of the two hot Asian twins! I began to laugh, but my mirth quickly devolved into something else. I vividly recalled the humiliation that I had endured at their hands. Yes, I enjoyed it, but they had demeaned and challenged my manhood, nonetheless. It was the alcohol still putting unusually vile thoughts in my head, but he thought of getting even with these girls caused my erection to pulsate painfully.

And here they were, conveniently stacked on top of each other.

There were already 12 people waiting for this 2-for-1 deal, so I quickly elbowed my way in line just as more people converged. My inhibitions were rapidly diminishing as I suddenly felt irrationally angry, embarrassed, and disgusted with myself. It was so unlike me, but I no longer cared. I unzipped my pants, fished out my hard-on, and began to stroke myself. Among a group of sexual degenerates... many who were naked or dressed up in ungodly costumes and outfits, or openly masturbating like me... no one even noticed or cared that I was touching myself. For an odd moment, I felt a sense of belonging, and the knowledge that I was going to exact my revenge on these beautiful young girls almost made me cum too soon.

A wild cheering suddenly erupted nearby.

2 rows down from me, men and women were hooting and hollering and high-fiving each other. They were clearly having a good time, and it strangely brought a smile to my face despite the fact that their celebration was undoubtedly at the expense of some poor, hapless soul. The long line of people blocked my view of whoever was in that gloryhole, but she must've been giving a good account of herself because her line was easily the longest far by in the entire hall. Instinctively, I looked up to check out the picture above the gloryhole.

I ceased stroking myself and froze.

No...

My heart skipped a beat as my jaw dropped; terror beyond anything I had ever experienced gripped my heart.

No...

My world collapsed in an instant.

No...

Yes. Tacked above that gloryhole was Amanda's picture.

*

What the fuck?!?!?!

I instantly forgot about the twins as I balled my firsts in blind, overwhelming rage. The buzz intensified my fury a hundredfold, and I was about to severely maim anyone and everyone to prevent them from desecrating my poor wife and her pure body.

I stormed my way to her gloryhole. There were already 20 people standing in line with more gathering, and I gave each of them a murderous glare as I stomped past them. Waiting 2nd was a tall, muscular man wearing a clown mask who looked powerful enough to beat me into submission with one arm tied behind his back; I grabbed him by the shoulders and tossed him aside without hesitation.

I stopped dead in my tracks.

The most glorious ass I had ever seen was sticking out of the wall before me. Toned and naturally tan, it was perfect in every conceivable way. I had admired that incredible ass and those fabulous legs countless times before, and it was with cold certainty that I knew I was staring at my wife. I gaped at the unexpected tableau, of Amanda's bottom protruding from a gloryhole, ready and willing to be used.

My head was swimming as I felt a rough tap on my shoulder. "Hey, asshole. Wait your turn like everyone else." I didn't bother looking to see who was confronting me, nor did I acknowledge the other people angrily chiming in. I gazed at Amanda's ass that seemed to be smiling at everyone and attracting a room full of sexual deviants like moth to a flame.

She looks so goddamn incredible. So goddamn sexy.

I swayed on my feet as a myriad of conflicting emotions battled my conscience. My weakness as a man was never more evident than it was at this precise moment as the kinkiness that I had always hidden from my wife came roaring to the surface with my better judgment was muted by the buzz.

I began to stroke myself once more without even realizing it.

Amanda's next customer approached. He was a short man wearing a skintight, full-length black latex suit with slits cut into his mask for his eyes, nostrils, and mouth. As he positioned himself, I could see that there was also an opening in the crotch area, allowing his huge penis and swollen scrotum to dangle freely. He gazed down upon my wife's perfect ass, and his dark, baleful eyes softened in a moment of wonder and admiration. The masked man reached out hesitantly, lightly gliding his fingertips over her toned flesh as if to gauge her reaction.

My eyes never left him as I slowly trudged to the back of the line on weak legs, as if an invisible hand was forcing me long. I was inexplicably hard as a rock, and I wondered what I was even doing as I touched myself as I waited... and watched.

I stared with a mixture of jealousy and proudness as Amanda wiggled her ass in a way that was extremely tantalizing. The man then placed one palm on her ass. Rubbing it with surprising tenderness that was in sharp contrast to his frightening appearance, he stroked his limp penis with his opposite hand. There was an obvious desperation in his movement as he struggled to achieve an erection.

After a minute or so, I began shaking my head in disbelief. Amanda was like human Viagara: all she had to do was smile--- let alone show some flesh--- and it was enough to make any man hard. Clearly there was something wrong with this freak; I soon discovered the answer.

Still masturbating, the man drew his other hand back and suddenly spanked Amanda HARD.

The sharp sound of skin slapping skin was clear even from my distance, and I flinched simultaneously with my wife. But she shook her bottom again, opening the floodgates as the man spanked her again and again and again, leaving angry red welts all over her smooth skin. As he repeatedly spanked her with increasing force, his penis visibly elongated and thickened.