Manhattan Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His emotions were all over the place - he felt angry, excited, betrayed, sad, curious. Most, if not all of his anger, was at Julie. And that was all about her hiding her true sex and then seducing him. All that stuff about not letting anyone touch her pussy.. wearing that little skirt over her leather pants in her bedroom, only taking it off when she was laying on her stomach -- now he knew why! He didn't like the thought that she'd been sporting a woodie when he fucked her butthole.

He was still thinking of Julie as a she, even now, that's how good looking she was. Her face with those cheekbones, those lips, those legs -- those legs could not be a man's. Yet she was over 6 feet in height and she had a dick. He really didn't know what to think about Julie.

He did want to think about Elizabeth.My sister had wanted to fuck me!

Ever since the first night he'd peeped at them from the skylight, he'd had some more than sisterly thoughts about Elizabeth. Then to find out she stripped and to see her flashing her pussy on the stage, well, that had only added fuel to the fire. But, despite his fantasies, he never would have made love to her. Or if he had, it would have been so awkward that he probably wouldn't have even enjoyed it. The added pressure to perform and do I have to ask her if I can touch her pussy? and how do you ask your sister to suck your dick? He'd have been a basket case!

Maybe Elizabeth would have been the same way - that's why she and Julie planned the thing this way!he mused. That was the only explanation he could form -- she and Julie had planned the whole scene back at the Whipping Post. Her shaving herself, the lie about going to the doctor, getting there and getting in the suit before he arrived...

Being taken by Julie to Beth's strip club must have something to do with what they were up to. Maybe they wanted him to see Beth with her natural bush so when they shaved her, he'd not think of Elizabeth. But why even let him know Beth stripped at all? He couldn't get a handle on that aspect, there was something there but the piece didn't fit.

I don't fucking believe this!Jim said as he leaned his head back and closed his eyes. The sight, sounds and tastes of his incestuous sex washed back over him. He'd sucked his sister pussy and she'd sucked his cock. God, he'd come in her!

He wondered if Beth had been in on their plan since he'd arrived. Did she take a look at him that evening and decided she wanted him? Or did Julie tell her about their sex session and Elizabeth just had to try him, too?

Whatever had happened, what he had to think about now was what should he do. Should he keep quiet about knowing or should he tell them? Telling his sister might embarrass Beth since maybe she'd wanted him but had not wanted him to know, but then again, if he told her and said he loved it, maybe she'd go for a little more. That would make the rest of his trip very interesting.

The more he thought about it, as the cab rolled on, the more he thought that might be what he'd do. He really had nothing to lose and all to gain!

* * * * * *

Later, Jim paced around the loft, wound up with excitement and nervousness, for almost a half hour after getting back to the apartment. Finally, he put on some trunks and went to lie down on a sun chair on the patio. The sun was well past its zenith but felt good.

He went through the scene in his mind over and over, how he was going to lay everything on the line and see what happened. He wanted to sound confident and in control when he revealed what he knew. And in his mind, he'd played back his sister's possible reactions. Maybe she'd apologize and fight off his advances for the rest of the trip...maybe she'd tell him she was glad he knew, that she and Julie were going to tell him anyway, that she wanted to fuck him again...whatever her reaction, Jim knew he had nothing to lose. Elizabeth had tricked him into sex so their brother and sister relationship had been irrevocably changed at that point.

It was almost 4:30 before his sister got back to the apartment. He heard her call out when she entered but he stayed where he was. She'd be able to see him through the open glass door.

All right, time to act like a man...show her you're ready for what she obviously wanted,he thought as he saw her come through the patio doors.

"Hey! Whatcha been up to today?" Elizabeth said as she came out into the sun. She seemed relaxed enough, smiling and moving nonchalantly.

Man, is she cool! Spent the day sucking and fucking her brother in a red sex suit and now she looks like she's back from church, he thought.

"Oh, I had a really good day," he answered as he flexed his arms and chest muscles, showing off his body to his sister. She hadn't seen it with her hood on but now he saw her eyes taking it all in.

"Yeah? What did ya do? Just lay around here in the sun!" she teased as she raised her foot and poked his side.

"No...I had myself a real good workout today...worked up a good sweat," Jim said, not lying as he ogled her legs.. the legs that had wrapped around him earlier. "I wouldn't mind working out like that every day while I'm here."

His answer was loaded with double entendre and he watched her face for some flicker of excitement or fear that maybe he knew. But she appeared to just take it at face value.

"What did you do? Go for a run or something? I hope you didn't go to Central Park without me?" she said as she tilted her face to the sun.

"Uh, no.. I just did some exercising..um..indoors." Jim said. "How did your doctor's visit go?"

"Oh, it was fine.. okay," Elizabeth said as she drew her hair back over one ear in what Jim thought was a nervous gesture. Had he not known it had been her, he never would have even noticed the gesture. "Well, don't stay out her too long...you'll burn." Giving him a smile, she went back into the apartment, leaving Jim to ponder his next move.

All right.. she's not going to confess apparently..unless she's waiting for Julie and the two of them will do it together. I'll see how things go when Julie gets back. Damn! I wish she'd make this easier for me. Well, I'm not going to go back home without getting her to open up, Jim vowed as he closed his eyes.

After another fifteen minutes, Jim got up and went inside to take a much needed shower. His sister was sitting on the couch, going through some mail and she told him that Julie should be back soon and they were going to go out to dinner.

He went in his room, stripped down and got in the shower. Finished, he dried off, blow dried his hair and put on some jeans and a polo shirt. He went back out into the living room to find Julie had arrived back and was sitting on the couch with his sister, both facing each other. Their conversation tailed off as he came out of his bedroom and he wondered if he was the topic of conversation.

"Why, hello Jim," Julie said dramatically. "Lizzie and I were just discussing how we've got to do a better job entertaining you." Julie, her face turned away from his sister, gave him a wink.

Don't wink at me, you man in sheep's clothing, he thought as Julie continued.

"You've been here almost 48 hours and we haven't even taken you to one of our New York's famous restaurants. How does some Mexican food sound?"

"Uh...great," he said, "Is what I'm wearing okay?"

"That's fine," Elizabeth said, getting up and heading for her bedroom. "I'm gonna put on a better blouse."

That left Julie and he alone in the living room. She patted the couch next to her, obviously wanting him to sit beside her but he moved past and sat down in the chair. She scooted down nearer him.

"Why did you take off like that?" she asked, pitching her voice lower than normal conversation. "I might have shared a cab with you."

"I wanted to be alone...I had some thinking to do."

"Oh, okay, no big deal...you really made my client quite happy." Julie's hand moved onto his knee and Jim shot up out of the chair. To say he was skitterish would have been an understatement. Knowing Julie was as much of a man as he was had him upset.

"I...better get my shoes," he mumbled and headed for his bedroom, leaving the puzzled Julie alone.

That was good, Jim,he berated himself as he got his shoes.Way to be calm and collected.

He grabbed some socks and headed out again into the living room. His sister was back, pulling on some low heeled shoes and wearing a cream colored silk blouse with her khaki shorts.

"I hope you're hungry. We were thinking about going early, if that's okay?" his sister said.

"Sure, let's go. I'm starving." Jim said, noting the strange look on Julie's face. She was obviously wondering why he was acting so distant.

Chapter 10

They cabbed to the restaurant, a place called Domingo's, which was in the lower level of an office building somewhere across the East River. The interior was done in an adobe like wall covering with a mixture of Latin art work and neon lights on the walls. They were seated at a booth in the back and Elizabeth scooted in first so she was between him and Julie.

"Can I get you any drinks?" the waitress asked as she lay their menus in front of them.

"Yeahhh!" Elizabeth said. "Let us have three Cadillac margaritas on the rocks. Thanks. Ever had a Cadillac before?"

"No, not a Cadillac..I've had margaritas but I didn't think they were all that great," Jim said as he dug into the chips and salsa the waitress had left.

"Oh, you probably had some horrible mix...I'm not sure they can make a decent margarita in Nebraska," she kidded.

The drinks came and Jim had to admit they were a lot better than the ones he'd had previously; pouring the shot of Gran Marnier in the drink really gave it a nice zip.

The waitress came back and asked if they wanted another round and they ordered another round and that came soon along with their meals. And then during the meal, Jim ordered another margarita while the girls sipped their second drinks. At the end of the meal, Jim was feeling mighty good, despite all that was on his mind.

Elizabeth reached in her purse and pulled out a cigarette and lighter. She lit up and Jim was surprised.

"I didn't know you smoked?" he said.

"Well, a girl's got to have her secrets," Elizabeth said with a laugh and Jim saw Julie and her exchange a glance. He knew what his sister's eyes were saying:Poor Jim, he doesn't know about you and me, Julie.. he doesn't know about the fun we had with him today...how we fooled him...

Jim decided to air out some of his sister's secrets. What was there to lose?

"Sis, I know a lot of your secrets."

* * * * * *

Oh, shit!Julie stiffened when Jim uttered that sentence. She'd gotten a bad feeling when she'd come out to find Jim gone...it was so unlike him. Up to that point, she'd had him jumping through hoops. Now he was sitting there with that 'I know something I shouldn't' grin on his face and three Cadillacs to boost him on. She just hoped he was talking about her and Elizabeth being lovers. But if he'd found out who Kitten was...

* * * * * *

Jim watched his sister's smile waver, then she took the bait he'd laid.

"Yeah, right! What secrets of mine do you know?" Elizabeth said playfully.

"Well, let's see...there's you and Julie being lovers.. you stripping in that club of yours...and that great time you cooked up this afternoon. I tell you, when I found out it was you..." Jim stopped when his sister put her hands to her face and looked at Julie. He had expected her to be surprised but her eyes began to tear up.

"Liz, he knew right away we were lovers," Julie said tenderly as she scooted closer to his sister. "I told you it was a risk inviting him."

"Beth, I'm sorry, I thought since we, you know.." Jim tried to apologize.

"All right..." Elizabeth said through a sniffle. "How did you find out about where I work?"

Jim did not know how to answer that one. He wasn't sure he should say Julie had taken him; apparently things weren't as he thought.

"I took him there," Julie confessed.

"WHAT!" How could you?" Elizabeth said as she pushed away Julie's arm. "Julie, you had no right to do that!"

"I'm sorry," Julie said, "He knew about us and I could tell he would enjoy it...I mean, he's not hung-up..."

"You thought he would enjoy watching me?!" Elizabeth's eyes were flashing with anger now. "And did you tell him I would be there or did you just surprise him? No, don't answer that..I know the answer."

"Lizzie, don't be like this." Julie said.

"You be quiet!" Elizabeth said to Julie, then turned to her brother. "And you mentioned this afternoon...what do you know about that?"

Jim now realized that his sister did not know he had been the one that had enjoyed her charms. He'd misread the whole thing; it had been Julie working alone. He didn't answer her, just looked at Julie. He wasn't going to spill the beans to his sister, let Julie make up something if she could.

"Come on, Jim. Look, I'm not mad at you..." she placed her hand over his, "How did you find out about this afternoon?...What? Did Julie let you watch?!"

"Beth, I didn't know it was you..." was all Jim could say.

He saw understanding appear on his sister's face and she whipped her head at Julie. Julie just sat there, using her fork in the remnants of her meal and looking at Elizabeth in resignation.

"It was him, wasn't it?...God, Julie!" Elizabeth grabbed her purse and scooted against him, wanting to get up and out of the booth. He quickly stood and she slid out to stand by him, all the time watching Julie, who just sat there.

"Beth, I'm sorry, I thought you knew it was me...I never would have brought it up..." Jim said.

"We'll talk about it later.. don't worry, it's not your fault, I see now what my friend has done. I've got to be alone for awhile. I'll see you back at the apartment." She kissed him on the cheek and then turned to Julie. "You, I don't want to see!...You find somewhere else to stay!" Then she walked away, not looking back.

"Well, Julie. Would you like to explain what the hell has been going on?" Jim said as he sat back down. His anger was back up; instead of looking forward to continuing his sexual activities with what he thought was a wild and willing sister, Julie now had probably just ruined his whole relationship with her.

"I think you see what happened...after getting to know you, I decided that you would like to screw your sister. Was I wrong?" Julie was back to her calm self again.

"How could you think that?" he said weakly.

"Well, most brothers would probably leave a strip club if they saw their sister up on the stage. You certainly didn't leave." Julie put a credit card on the bill and pushed it to the edge of the table. "I could tell you liked her for more than a sister."

"All right, let's assume that I did," Jim said, leaning over to lower his voice. "Why didn't you tell me it was her and give me the option? Who gave you the right to make me and my sister...commit a crime? Because that's what it is. A crime."

"If I'd given you the option, you'd have chickened out. As much as you wanted it. My way was perfect...you could both get it and not have any hang-ups. I must admit that I started the whole thing with the intention of getting all three of us in bed before you left... does that shock you?"

Jim had to admit that before he'd seen Julie and his sister through the mirrors, he would have loved having his sister and her buxom lover in a three-way. But he knew now that Julie was not a woman.

"No, what shocks me is that you are not a woman...a female." He saw Julie's face lose her composure and he liked seeing her be hurt for a change. "I got to admit, you really had me fooled. Were you laughing to yourself when I was fucking your ass?" He wished he could yell it at her but he wasn't sure that their voices weren't carrying as it was to the

adjacent booths.

The waitress came and picked up the bill and went away.

"Look, Jim...I should have told you. I'll admit that I take liberties that I shouldn't...I think of myself as a woman and always have, since I was in my early teens. I was just in the wrong kind of body. When I could get away from home, I started to make myself into the woman I wanted to be. You don't know how much work I've had done to get to this..." she swept her hands down her body. "I just never the guts to go all the way with my sex change. I don't have to tell you what it's like to have a woman like a man...I'm attracted to men and women. I can get my share of guys that want a dick and a woman in the same package. And women, like Liz. But when I can have a man like you, a real hetero, and he doesn't know.. yeah, it's more exciting. But believe me, I wasn't laughing to myself...I was just wishing that I wasn't such a...freak."

Jim felt sad for her despite all she'd done. He couldn't really be angry with her for setting him and his sister up like she had; he secretly wished he could do it again with Elizabeth.

"Anyway, you shouldn't beat yourself up over it," Julie continued. "I had myself covered up and I lied to you. All you saw and felt was a woman and I just wish you could see me as a woman. If you could do that...I might still be able to bring your sister around to our way of thinking."

"Look, Julie...I can't lie to you. I thought Elizabeth knew it was me and you two had been working together...and I brought it up because I was hoping maybe if it was out in the open and she knew I was okay with it..." Julie smiled at that. "But, you..I mean, I don't think I could ever..."

"Jim, what is a woman?.. soft flesh, tits, a loving mouth, a hole to stick your dick in? I've got all that.. so why not enjoy it? You're a long way from home, no one's ever gonna find out and it doesn't mean you're a homo.. it just means you like to have a good time."

She's got a point...and I've already done it with her once.. Jim thought. It was hard not to consider doing it with her again when she looked like the woman from the movie Weird Science only with huge tits.

"I'll make you a deal," he said, "I'd like to do it with Beth again...if that happens, I wouldn't mind if you were to join in. But, I doubt very much that that is going to happen...you saw how mad Beth was."

The waitress brought back the bill and Julie signed it and handed it back to her before she could leave. Julie stood up and said, "I've seen Liz more upset than that...I may know her better than she thinks."

* * * * * *

Elizabeth stared out at the East River, twinkling in the moonlight, as her cab moved across the bridge back toward the island of Manhattan.

How could Julie to this to me, to us? There's got to be some boundaries...can't she see that?she thought.He's my brother and she let him have sex with me! I didn't want him even knowing that Julie and I were lovers and here Julie goes bringing him to my club, letting him watch me dance, then concocting that session earlier at the Whipping Post.... she's changed my relationship with Jim forever, can't she see that?

Elizabeth sighed and crossed her arms over her chest, remembering her brother as he had been getting off the plane. So innocent back then. Then she remembered the way he'd been at the restaurant. How he'd changed.

She thought more about what he'd said. He'd found out it had been her and still he'd described the afternoon as a GREAT TIME. How could he call it that? He knew it was her and he called it great?

Apparently her brother didn't have the same trouble with this as she did. And that was the surprising thing...here was her brother, fresh off the farm, seemingly wanting more loving from his sexually open sister and she was the one that had the problem.

1...7891011...13