Manic Pixie Dream Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's a little inexperienced, but her enthusiasm and pleasure for the job at hand is more than enough to make up for it. I run my hands through her hair, brushing it back behind her ears so it doesn't get in the way as she bobs her head up and down on my swollen cock.

The sight and sound of my Katelyn, my niece, swallowing my shaft is too much. I can't take any more. She senses the impending explosion and moans contentedly. The vibrations are enough to push me over the edge.

"You're gonna cum, aren't you?" she teases as she takes my cock out of her mouth and starts stroking, looking up at me intently. "I want you to. Yours would be the first cum I ever tasted. I saved that privilege just-" Lick. "For." Suck. "You." Kiss. "Cum in your niece's dirty mouth Brian."

That's it. I grab her shoulders and thrust into her throat as I groan and release a torrent of cum into it. She swallows some then pulls back a little and opens her mouth, letting me see my last few spurts land on her tongue.

She swallows then licks up any remaining cum off the head.

She stands up and wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me deeply. I taste myself on her, a combination of salty cum and sweet fruity lip gloss.

I pick her up, spin around, and toss her down on the bed, and she smiles and laughs as I do so. She notices I've gone soft as I move on top of her and pouts.

"How long before that guy is ready to go again? I think we have a few hours left before you have to go pick up Lia." At the mention of my daughter a mental image pops into my head of Amelia lying next to Katelyn, naked and playing with each other. I clear my head, I don't know if I'm ready for that yet.

"A few minutes. I have an idea of how I can pass the time," I say, flicking my eyes down to her neglected pussy.

"Why Uncle Brian," she asks feigning shock, "Are you coming on to me?"

"What can I say, Katelyn? I aim to misbehave. Now it's your turn to cum for me." I kiss her lightly on the lips and move my way down to her collarbone, kissing ever so lightly the whole way.

I continue down her chest, pausing to give her nipples some flicks with my tongue. I follow the gentle swell of her tummy down and when I get close to her waiting sex she thrusts her hips up, offering herself to my mouth.

I indulge her, running my tongue lightly around the outside of her slit. I spread her lips with my fingers and quickly dart my tongue in and out of her, lapping up her wetness that has been building.

The taste is intoxicating. She moans, running her hands through her hair. When I find her clitoris with my tongue she jolts, bucking her hips.

"Oh God Brian, that's fucking perfect..." she purrs, as I alternate flicking and licking her nub with my tongue. She begins moaning, a deep orgasm building in her. She grabs my head and pulls it into her pussy.

"Brian...Brian...Brian," she repeats in a panting moan, "I'm gonna...I can't...OH SHIT, OH GOD," and with that she spasms wildly, holding my head in between her milky thighs.

I ease up, giving her a moment to recover herself as I remove my mouth from her. As soon as I am free she pulls herself into a ball, still shaking.

I run my fingers over her back, gently adding to the sensations she is feeling. After a few minutes, she stretches out, eyes still closed. She opens them, blinks, and smiles.

"Oh, hi. That was amazing. I want more. Can we make love now?" she asks demurely, reaching down and grabbing my now erect cock, pulling it towards her pussy.

"Katelyn, I've wanted nothing more for a long time," I admit and roll on top of her, lining up my cock to her entrance.

"Do it. Take me. I'm yours, Uncle Brian. I always have been." She wiggles her ass, tickling her pussy with my cock. I push in deep, spearing her on my shaft.

The heat on it is almost too much to bear, she is on fire and my cock feels like it will burst at any moment. Her eyes close and her mouth opens, but no sound comes out.

I start to pull back, but she wraps her legs around me and holds me in place. "Just, wait a minute Brian. Let me savor this moment," she asks.

I flex my muscles, making my cock twitch in her. She giggles. I reach up and grab her tits, pinching and rolling her nipples. She sighs and pushes her hips down, unwrapping her legs from me. I start pumping, sawing my cock in and out of her.

As our bodies meet, her soft curves undulate and crash like the swell of the ocean in a storm. She is truly beautiful, sweat shining on her in the dim light, hair wild, a look of contention on her lust-filled face as we consummate our love. I lean down, settling my weight on her and kissing her passionately as I continue moving in and out of her.

"I love you, Katelyn. You're mine now. You will always be mine," I whisper in her ear as I start to get a familiar tingling in my balls.

"Oh God, I don't know how long I'll last...you feel so good...so good..." I tell her as I start pumping harder.

"Do it, Brian. Cum in your niece. I'm yours. Anytime you want!" she screams, as a small orgasm causes her to writhe underneath me.

"Fuck me harder, make me cum harder...please...please," she begs as she slams her ass down in time with my thrusts. I push deeper into her, groaning loudly.

I can't hold on. "Katelyn, I'm cumming!" I yell, taking one last thrust into her and unloading my balls into her already sopping pussy.

"Fuck, Uncle Brian!" Katelyn screams, wrapping her legs around me once again, as her largest orgasm yet rips through her. We're both in absolute ecstasy, minds and bodies joined as one in mutual pleasure.

As we come down from our shared climax she pulls me to her side and we spoon, my arms wrapped around her, my face nestled in her flowing curls. She is shaking and I realize she is crying.

"That was wonderful, Brian. I have never felt so complete, so perfect. It's almost overwhelming," she explains quietly.

"Oh Katiebear," I begin, stroking her hair, "I never thought this was ever going to happen. I feel like a weight has been lifted, that I didn't realize I have been carrying. It feels so right. And this is just the beginning." She sighs contentedly, no more needs to be said tonight.

We fall asleep in each others arms. I'm awoken by the sound of Taylor Swift again for the second time in 24 hours. I peek over at Katelyn, she's sleeping through haters hating and fakers faking.

I untangle myself from her, and she rolls over onto her stomach. Laying there with her hair spilling over her back, the luscious curves of her ass staring me in the face, I want nothing more than to climb on top of her and take her from behind.

But I have other responsibilities this morning, so I tear myself away and search for my phone in the pile of discarded clothes. The ringing stops just as I find it. On the screen, in addition to the missed call, is a notification of a text from my wife I didn't hear the night before. I open the text and read:

"Love - look at what the thought of you banging that little cupcake made me do last night. We'll talk about what I want when you come home with Lia. Spoiler - one thing is lying next to you in that bed. We'll discuss the rest later. Hope you had fun, I sure did."

Attached is a picture of what looks like her entire collection of toys on the bed, glistening with her juices and in a rather large wet spot on the sheets.

I glance over at Katelyn's sleeping form, imagining my wife going to town between her generous thighs. I didn't know she had any interest in other girls. Maybe I wasn't the only one who found Katelyn irresistible.

I call Lia back, she is so hungover I almost feel bad that we are going to have to reprimand her. We may not, this may turn out to be punishment enough. I let her know I'll pick her up in about an hour, and let her get back to trying to avoid bright lights and sounds.

I get back in bed, nuzzling up against Katelyn. I let her know I have another hour and she smiles knowingly.

As she climbs on top of me and lowers herself onto my cock, I can't help but wonder what the future holds for us. A door has been opened that we can never close. One thing is certain though - I'm probably in for the ride of my life.