Manifest Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Tales of human domination in a fantasy world.
5.2k words
4.49
93.4k
132

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narg
Narg
1,285 Followers

At the beginning of time, six goddesses worked together to create the world of Manifest. However, they could not decide which of them should be the ruler of this new land. So, they devised a contest. Each goddess fashioned a race of intelligent beings after her own preferences and predilections, and set them upon the world of Manifest with one commandment: destroy or dominate all other races. In the end, the race that rules the world will be victorious and their patron goddess will be crowned as Queen of all the Goddesses.

And, spoiler alert: the ones who eventually rise to dominate the world of Manifest are none other than we humble humans.

These are tales of human domination in a fantasy world.

Chapter 1: An Orc Enslaved

Ag, mate of Bolg the Orc Chief, stood proudly in her hut when the humans came for her. She was an orc! She was of a people far stronger than these small, pink men. And yet, her people had been utterly defeated.

Her mate, Bolg, had gathered the village's warriors to face the weak, pink invaders that very morning. "The humans er pansies!" Bolg had laughed. "Pink an' skinny an' weak! Dunno why they think they kin take us. Oi'll be back befur midday, so Av lunch ready fer me when I git back, Ag slut." Bolg was the biggest and strongest orc in the tribe, a mighty warrior. That was why she had belonged to him. She had waited for him as the battle raged just outside the village, her buxom six foot frame clad only in a breastwrap and ragged shot skirt, both made of rough cloth. She had thought that the victorious warrior would probably want to take her cunt right after, or possibly during, his midday meal of roasted goat.

Now he was probably dead, slain by the conniving humans' new weapons. Ag grunted a short prayer to Ug Naz, goddess of strength.

Ag was a little sad. She had not loved Bolg. Love was for soft, pink races, like humans and elves, not for mighty green orcs. She had been a little proud, however, to be the mate of the strongest warrior- it meant that she was the most attractive female in the tribe.

The village was full of screams and shouts as two humans stepped through the doorway of her hut. Pathetic, soft, weak, pink things. Although Ag was female, she was taller than these two human 'males', and probably stronger too. The humans carried strange looking clubs that were both wood and metal. They didn't look very deadly.

"Well would you look at that," said one of the soft, weak humans. "An orc bitch that isn't completely ugly." He took a step toward Ag. "Why don't we have a taste..."

The other human smacked him across the back of the head. "Cool it, dumbass. The general wants some prime orc females in pristine condition."

The first human turned to face his comrade. "What's the general want them all for? I mean, really, how many bitches does one man need?"

"They ain't for him. They're for the Scholar's Guild. Part of the payment for these fancy new capture rifles, I'd wager." He hefted his strange club.

Whatever these humans intended, it was clear to Ag that they meant to take her alive. She didn't intend to be. With a roar, she seized one of her hut's best cutting tools and charged at the humans. One of them calmly pointed the end of his club at her. There was a flash, and then everything went black.

----

Ag awoke some time later in darkness. She felt softness and heard breathing all around her. Other female orcs. It seemed the humans had piled them atop each other in a covered wagon. None of the others were conscious yet. She tried to push herself to her feet, only to find that her arms and legs were tied. She struggled against the bonds for a few moments, to no avail. Then, the wagon stopped. She heard voices.

The first one was a human female. "You have brought me what we agreed, General?" she asked.

"Indeed I have, Professor," replied an older human male. "Ten orc females."

"And they are in... pristine condition?"

The general snorted. "We didn't rape them if that's what you mean. Some of them will have woken up by now, if you'd like to examine one."

"Indeed. Bring one out."

There was a blinding light as the back of the wagon opened. Ag felt a strong hand grip her wrist and pull. She stumbled out of the wagon, blinded by the sudden sunlight.

The human professor was a small, pretty thing, although likely into her middle years. She carried what looked like a collar attached to a chain. This was the first time Ag had seen a human female. It was easy to see why male orcs loved to rape them so much, with their soft pink skin and small, vulnerable stature. Ug Naz knew, Ag herself felt a bit predatory at the sight of her. Ag stood a little straighter and growled. Surely, this tiny pinkskin girl should cower in the presence of a strong, superior orc woman.

The human woman looked bored, walking around her and looking her up and down. Then she crouched down and lifted Ag's skirt, peering at her snatch. Ag leered at her. "That's where your mouth belongs, pinkskin. You can lick my cunt while my mate pounds you with his big orc cock."

The professor ignored Ag completely. When she had finished her examination, she promptly fastened the collar around Ag's neck. "This one is satisfactory, at least," she said grudgingly to the male. "If the rest are of similar quality, then you can consider our arrangement successfully concluded. I must say, general, you've been fairly accommodating for a member of the Warrior's Guild."

The General chuckled. "And you've been fairly useful, for a scholar. Well, I'd best be off. More greenskin tribes to conquer and enslave."

"May Fel Alda, Goddess of Learning, bless your endeavors," said the professor.

"And yours," the general replied. He turned and walked away. His soldiers left the wagon and fell in behind him. Other men wearing the same black robes as the female professor guided the wagon toward an alleyway.

Ag looked around. Large structures of stone and wood surrounded her. She figured she must be in one of those "cities" she had always heard about. From what she had heard, these cities burned spectacularly when the orc hordes came to kill, pillage and rape.

The professor motioned to one of the black robed men, who hurried over.

"Derin, kindly take this specimen to the main hall," she commanded.

"Yes, Professor, Learnsworth," replied the male. Ag couldn't believe her ears. Could human males be so pathetic, that they actually took orders from their females?

The male named Derin yanked on her chain, and she snarled, but followed him into one of the larger stone buildings. Inside the structure were rows and rows of seats, hundreds of them. At the end of the room there was a kind of raised stage, in the center of which was a tall wooden post with manacled chains hanging from the top. Derin led Ag to this post, grabbing her wrist and reaching for the manacles with his other hand, clearly intending to chain Ag to the post.

She snarled, pulling away. "Worm! Do not touch me!"

The man twisted his wrist, and Ag felt the collar tighten around her neck. She fell to her knees, struggling to breathe.

"Try being a bit more co-operative," the man suggested. The collar loosened enough so that she could easily breathe. "Stand up," he commanded. "Raise your hands above your head."

She obeyed, glowering. The man fastened the manacles around her wrists, chaining her to the post.

"You will die," Ag promised. "Mark my words, I, Ag of the Southern Plains Uruguk Tribe will roast you on the fire while my mate rapes your woman and your daughters until they're knocked up with orc seed. When your flesh is nice and crispy my mate and I will together feast on your body while your former mate and progeny lap at our loins under the table, you pathetic pink skinned swine!"

The human looked amused by her outburst. "Really?" he said conversationally while slightly tightening her collar. "From what I am given to understand, thereis no 'Southern Plains Uruguk Tribe' anymore." His voice took on a harder tone. "Ag, is it? Well Ag, let me lay this out for you. You're a slave. For the moment, you belong to the Scholar's Guild. It's likely that you'll be sold after today's lecture, but for now, you will obey your masters or you will be punished." He produced a rag. "Open your mouth."

Ag obeyed. He shoved the rag into her mouth and tied it around her head. She was now gagged. "Good slave."

He turned and walked away.

--

Hours later the hall was filled with humans. She had never thought that so many humans might come together in one place. Many of them wore the black robes of the Scholars Guild, but others had different garments all together. Some wore the ridiculous uniforms of the human warriors, others elaborate suits or dresses, depending on the gender. Really, why did humans all wear such stupidly elaborate clothing? What was wrong with a proper loincloth?

Many of the humans openly ogled Ag. She inwardly sneered. Her Bolg had been more than a match for all of them combined. What could they do with their tiny little human dicklets?

The chatting of the crowd quieted as Professor Learnsworth stepped onto the stage. She raised her hands and spoke.

"I thank you all for coming," she began. "This lecture series is entitled 'A Brief Overview of the Non-Human Races'. As I hope you're all aware, it is open to the public. Any man or woman from any guild may attend. It is the mission of the Scholar's Guild to acquire and spread knowledge. Fel Alda is the patron goddess of humanity, and I bid you all to remember that. The acquisition and dissemination of knowledge is humanity's chief strength, as well as its most powerful weapon. If you don't believe me, just ask the Warrior's Guild.

"For today's lecture, we will focus primarily on, as you have probably deduced, the Orc. We have all heard tales of the orc invasions of a thousand years past, and of the 'green menace' of orc raiders of only century ago. However, we now see that orc slaves drive much of the economy of the human empire in the modern day: in the mines, in the fields, and even (in the case of the more attractive female orcs) in the brothels. How did this come to pass? How did humanity's greatest rival for supremacy become humanity's slave race?

"The answer, unsurprisingly, is the acquisition of knowledge. When humans fought as the orcs did in warbands with crude clubs, the orcs had an undeniable advantage due to their greater physical size and strength. Yet humans learned while orc did not. From clubs to short swords and shields. From short swords and shields to long swords and plate armor. Then came pikes. Cavalry. Gunpowder. Before long the orcs could not stand before our might in open battle. Eventually they became too weak even for raiding and banditry. The tide had turned, and during the past century, humans have gradually subjugated tribe after tribe of the brutish and primitive greenskins. Male orcs make wonderful manual laborers, and female orcs can be fairly well put to use as cheap prostitutes or as breeding cows.

"Shelving history for the moment, let us move on to a study of orc culture. Now, you may be under the impression that the brutish, animalistic orcs don't have a culture. You would technically be wrong. Orcs certainly don't produce great works of art or philosophy, but they have a culture of sorts, primitive though it may be.

"The patron goddess of orcs is Ug Naz, Goddess of Strength. Strength is, indeed, the goddess given attribute of the orcs, and their entire way of life is based around it. The strongest orc in every tribe is always the leader. If another orc wishes to become the leader, he must fight the current leader to the death. The most privileged positions of the tribe are, of course, reserved for the greatest warriors, with the weakest at the bottom of the dominance hierarchy.

"Naturally, orc society is rigidly patriarchal. Females are the property of their mates, with the most attractive going to the strongest warriors. Warriors jealously guard their mates against others, and especially against men of other races.

"This seems a good time to move on to orc physiology. For you see, there is a reason orc males go to such lengths to isolate their women from males of other races. We'll get to that in a minute. For the moment, let's examine our specimen, shall we?"

The professor strode over to Ag, who glared as she continued to lecture. "Obviously, this orc is female, likely one of the higher status women of her tribe. She is about six feet tall, far shorter than an average orc male, who are about seven and a half feet tall on average. If she were human, her build could be described as 'thick', but compared to the hideously overweight males of her race, she is downright thin Note the fangs jutting up from her lower jaw, see how small and rounded they are compared to the male orcs? Nearly vestigial. Her skin is also a lighter shade of green than an orc male as well."

Professor Learnsworth gently pulled of Ag's breastwrap, exposing her teats to the hall. Ag stood proud. She had nothing to be ashamed of. "As you can see," the professor continued, "her breasts are quite round and full, as are her hips and buttocks. I'd guess that we'll get a pretty good price for her when we sell her to the brothels, no? By the way, if any of you wish to acquire her, feel free to bid after the lecture.

"But to the point." The human woman unfastened Ag's skirt, letting it fall to the floor. Ag tried to stand proud as before, but there was something wrong. Something in the eyes of the onlookers made her avert her gaze. Slightly raised eyebrows. Mouths hidden behind hands. Mirth. The professor spread Ag's pussy with her fingers before the entire crowd.

"As you can probably guess from the tiny size of our specimen's coochie," concluded professor Learnsworth, "Orcs, both male and female, have tiny genitals."

The room erupted with laughter. "Look at that little pussy on that huge green body!" Exclaimed one woman in the front row. "It's completely out of proportion.

"It almost looks like a Halfling cunt!"

"Doubt I could even fit a finger up in there!"

Ag felt herself blushing a deeper shade of green. That was a lie! Bolg had a cock that could stretch the cunt of Ug Naz herself, and Ag could take it to the hilt.

But... the mirth of the human crowd seemed so genuine. Could it be true that the humans thought she had a small pussy? And if that was true, then how big were...

Ag shook her head. No. It must be a lie. The pinkskins were trying to throw her off balance.

The lecture continued on for a time. When it was over, Ag was led by the leash to a dark room. Suddenly feeling very tired, she let sleep envelop her

-

Ag awoke to sway. She opened her eyes, finding herself in one of those ludicrous horse drawn carriages the humans used. Her garments had been restored, and her hands and feet were still bound, although she was no longer gagged. A human male in one of those fancy coats sat, idly reading a book on the other bench of the carriage. He wore a sword at his waist, but it was puny and thin, hardly a match for a proper orc weapon. He looked up, closing his book.

"Good morning, orc lass," he said brightly. "Did you have a nice sleep?"

"Who in Ug Naz's name are you?" Ag grunted in reply.

"Your new owner. I bought you from the scholar's guild last night. My name is Marvin Gold of the Miner's Guild. And your name is...?"

Ag paused, then answered cautiously, "I am Ag of the Southern Plains Uruguk Tribe."

Gold raised a finger. "Slight correction. You are Ag, property of Marvin Gold of the Miners Guild."

"Fuck you, pinkskin," Ag grunted.

He smiled. "We'll get to that soon enough."

So he intended to rape her after all. Ag wasn't exactly happy about that, but she was confused about why she hadn't been rapedalready. That was supposed to be the first thing one did with a captured woman, especially one of another race. These humans must be pansies, as Bolg had said. She grinned. "Bah! What could you do with your tiny pink dick?"

"I wonder about that," said Gold. "You know, I own a lot of orc slaves, and I've never seen any that were particularly... impressive, below the belt."

"My mate, Bolg, was."

"Really? And just how big was he?"

"Big enough to stuff me full. Big enough to make a puny human slag beg for mercy. Big enough to make a pink cunt bleed. Big enough to make your wife, your daughter, and every woman you know beg for more."

He tilted his head. "And how big is that in inches?"

She just stared at him for a moment. What the fuck was an "inch?"

"Oh that's right," Gold said after a moment. "You orcs don't have an objective system of measurement, do you? In that case, show me how big with your hands."

She showed him, smiling confidently.

He chuckled. "So a bit over four inches then. My dear, you are in for a rather painful surprise."

"You're a liar, pinkskin. Orcs are big, humans are little. Orcs are strong, humans are weak. One day we will sweep across the land in a green tide of violence and crush the other races with our superior strength. We will kill and rape for the glory of Ug Naz until all other races are gone."

"That seems unlikely, given that virtually the entire orc race has already been enslaved."

"It matters not. Strong orcs can never truly be made to serve weak humans."

Gold paused. "You know, you're a lot feistier than my male labor slaves. I find that curious. I thought orc women were property of their men, with no rights of any kind. It seems to me that your situation has not changed that much from before you were captured."

"Perhaps you know less of us then you think. Besides, there is a huge difference between being owned by a big, strong orc and a small, weak human. Isn't that obvious?"

"So then, you think me weak?"

"Yes."

The carriage rolled to a stop. "We've arrived," announced Gold. He unfastened the binding around her ankles and exited the carriage.

She followed him out. Looking around, Ag noted that they were now in the foothills of a large mountain range. Off to her left, a mine shaft led directly into the side of a hill. Atop another hill was a lavish mansion, which she assumed was were Gold lived, and indeed, he was already walking in that direction, beckoning her to follow.

A loud creaking noise came from the mineshaft. She glanced over to see three male orc slaves pushing a cart filled with ore and pick-axes down the tracks. Now was her chance. She turned, pointing straight at Gold. "You," she announced loud enough for the orcs to hear, "are a weakling with a tiny dick."

The orcs froze. Then they picked up their pickaxes and strode menacingly toward Gold. Ag smirked. The human didn't understand orc culture as well as he thought. See, under ordinary circumstances no orc would challenge their leader- constant infighting would harm the tribe. However, if an orc leader was insulted in public by his own mate, it was considered cowardlynot to challenge him. The power of the insult was the only power women had in orc society.

And now this pathetic human would be crushed by his own slaves.

Gold stared at the approaching orcs, looking puzzled. "That's funny. They were always so docile before, albeit lazy." He looked at Ag. "This is your doing, isn't it?"

Ag just smiled.

The first of the three orcs bellowed, swinging his pick in a mighty two handed blow down upon the head of the human. Gold calmly took a step back. The pick missed him entirely and stuck into the ground. The orc struggled to pull it from the earth for a moment. Meanwhile, Gold, still utterly composed, drew his thin, flimsy sword and stuck it through the orc's eye into his brain. He collapsed, dead.

The other two orcs roared, charging. The human stepped forward, spinning away from the swing of the second orc while stabbing the third in the foot, causing him to fall to one knee and roar in pain. As the second orc hefted his pick for a second swing, Gold turned and slit his throat. The orc fell with a gurgle. Then Gold slowly walked up behind the third orc, who was still howling in pain over his stabbed foot. The deadly human silenced him, shoving his sword from just above the orc's shoulder blades down into his chest.

Narg
Narg
1,285 Followers
12