Manifest Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
Taming of a Wild Horsewoman.
5.4k words
4.62
49.1k
56

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narg
Narg
1,285 Followers

Warning: This chapter involves Futas-herms-dickgrils- whatever you want to call them. If you aren't into that, just skip this chapter. Pretend it doesn't exist.

*****

Equina carefully kept her face hidden with the cowl of her robe, and her hands hidden in the folds of her sleeves. If anyone in the crowded tavern saw the blue hue of her skin, discovered that she was a Horsewoman, who knows what trouble she'd be in.

The thought saddened Equina's heart. Only two years past, her people had roamed wild and free on the vast Drae Prairie. Then the humans had come, with their nets and their tranquilizers. Now, the Horsewomen were practically cattle, milked to slake the thirst of the consumerist human society. Equina had been away from the herd the day the humans had come, and so she had narrowly escaped the fate of her people, fleeing to nearby Halflingdale.

Equina didn't hate the humans for what they had done to her people. After all, they were merely following the commands of the Goddesses to seek dominance over Manifest. The Horsewomen also had plotted to dominate the world for the glory of Tu Wylda, goddess of the wild, but those hopes were dashed now, as nearly every one of her kind now served as livestock for the human Guild of Agriculture.

At this rate, the humans might just conquer all of Manifest. She had heard that the dominion of the humans had expanded not only over her own people, but also the orcs. Plus, she could see from her seat in this very tavern that the humans essentially owned Halflingdale as well.

At a nearby table, a large, bearded human man gulped down the last of his ale, bouncing a young Halfling girl up and down on his cock with his other hand. The girl was out of her mind with pleasure, eyes rolled back and drool dripping down her chin as she was repeatedly penetrated by the big, eight inch human cock. Halfling females were notoriously weak when it came to large male genetalia, and Halfling males were well known to be extremely weak in that area. The human beckoned to a male Halfling (likely the father of the girl he was fucking) and demanded more ale. The male Halfling bowed pathetically, then scampered off to fetch it. Equina had seen the same scene play out countless times over the past few weeks. Halflingdale, once the home of the proud, fiercely independent Halfling race, was now the red light district of the human empire. Since the offspring of an interracial mating were always full-blooded members of their father's race, that meant it was only a matter of time before the Halfling race was bred out of existence.

Equina felt her pussy moisten and her cock twitch as she viewed the lurid scene. For a moment, she wondered what that Halfling girl would have thought of Equina's dick- she seemed to love the human's so much, but Equina was bigger soft than that human was hard. Of course, the humans had other advantages. The horse cocks of the Horsewomen were larger than those of other races, but getting an erection was also more difficult. Generally it took a full breeding chain just to get one Horsewoman hard enough to mate with another.

Horsewomen were different from other races in many ways, of course. Hooves instead of feet. Blue skin. Plus, there were no "male" Horsewomen, strictly speaking. Though every one of them had a feminine appearance, each sported a fully functioning horse cock and a set of balls in addition to her vagina, womb, and ovaries. Equina had often wondered what it would be like to have just a penis and no pussy, or vice versa.

The one she was waiting for was late. Was that a bad sign? She took the letter out of her sleeve, once again reading its suspicious message.

I know what you are, and I can help you. Meet me at the Surly Wench Pub at 9:00.

The letter was signed "Marissa, member RNRC". Equina had heard of the "RNHRC", the Rights of the Non-Human Races Committee. As the name suggested, they were a group of humans who agitated for better treatment of those races that the humans had subjugated. Apparently, thanks to their efforts, it was now legal for a human man to marry a non-human woman, though the reverse was still not true.

Equina didn't know if she could trust this Marissa, but the woman knew her identity. The fact was, if she wanted to betray Equina, Equina was screwed.

To divert herself, she turned her eyes back to the other table. The bearded human was still jacking the Halfling girl up and down on his cock. Another Halfling woman knelt under the table, licking and kissing the human's balls. That woman was more mature, possibly the mother of the first. This shocked Equina. Among the Horsewoman, only the weakest and lowest member of the herd would put her lips to balls.

Equina looked on in awe as the man, still holding his ale in one hand, took his other hand off of the daughter in order to push the mother's face further into his nuts. The daughter remained impaled, sticking out from the man at a 45 degree angle, supported by nothing but the cock in her pussy. Equina couldn't help but fantasize as she viewed the lewd feet of sexual prowess. What would it be like to get that hard? What would it be like to have something that hard inside of you?

She was jolted out of her fantasy when a human woman slid into the chair across from her. She was perhaps 25 years old, with a curvy build and a pretty face. Her hands twitched slightly as she quickly looked Equina's cloaked figure up and down. Equina hesitated. "Marissa?" she finally asked.

"Yes," said the human woman. Her eyes were bloodshot, as if she hadn't slept for days, but she was filled with a kind of nervous energy. "There is little time. The Guild of Agriculture knows you're here. We need to leave right now."

Panic gripped Equina's heart. So the ranchers had found her at last. She had no desire to spend the rest of her life in a stall, jerking her cock into a rancher's bucket, and no desire to be impregnated so that they could harvest her breast milk either.

Marissa stood and beckoned. "Come with me."

Equina stood and followed her to the door, careful to walk slowly so that her hooves wouldn't make an audible 'clop' on the tavern's wooded floor. Once she was outside, she whispered, "Where are we going?"

"I know of a safe place where you can hide," Marissa replied softly. "It will take us until dawn to arrive."

Equina followed Marissa to the edge of the city. They stopped at a small hut. "Is this the place?" Equina enquired as her human guide entered the door.

"Nope," Marissa responded, coming back out of the door. Equina was surprised to see a capture rifle slung across her shoulder, tranquilizer darts in her belt. Her hands twitched slightly, but she held it with a familiarity that could only have come from years of practice.

"What do you need that for?"

"In case we run into trouble." Marrissa started walking again on the path north. North?

"We're going back toward the Draenae Prairie?"

"The ranchers will never expect it."

Something bothered Equina about that answer, but she said nothing. The two continued on the path for a few hours, the moon rising over the now-empty prairie where Equina's kind had once roamed free. Before the humans came to harvest their semen and breastmilk.

Horsewoman spunk was a potent intoxicant and aphrodisiac in non-equine females, and was highly addictive if not diluted. Horsewoman breastmilk had a similar, though less drastic effect on males, but also drastically decreased their fertility to the point that it could be used as an effective birth control.

Part of the Draenae strategy for world domination was to get the other races addicted to equine cum and milk, thereby securing the females of other races and breeding them all into extinction.

Unfortunately, when the humans realized that Horsewoman's juices were a valuable good, they moved to monopolize it by force. Of course, the introduction of those substances into the human market was causing some problems for them. The number of female semen-addicts was growing. Trade in undiluted Horsewoman semen was supposed to be strictly controlled but even so-

Marissa's hand twitched.

Equina stopped in her tracks, eyes widening.

Marissa turned. "What's the matter?" she asked, voice level.

The bloodshot eyes. The twitching hands. "You aren't with the RNHRC. You're an addict," she said softly.

"You're mistaken," the human woman said evenly, slowly moving to lower her capture rifle.

Equina took off, hooves clopping. If she could just get outside the range of that rifle, she would be free. No human could keep up with a Horsewoman on foot. For a few, glorious moments, she ran, ran as a free Horsewoman should.

Then there was a pop, followed by a stinging sensation in her leg. The tranquilizer. She fell, face first to the ground.

--

When Equina awoke, it was to the unpleasant sensation of the ground grinding against her back. She was being dragged by the legs. She tried to move her arms, only to find them bound by rope. Blinking blearily, she realized her clothes had been stripped off.

Eventually, the human woman stopped near a large, solitary barn. She set down Equina's legs and banged on the door. "Open up, you bastard. I got one for ya."

Marissa turned, and saw that Equina was awake. With a sneer, she kicked the helpless Horsewoman square in the ribs. "That's for running, horse-bitch. From now on, you're gonna make lots and lots of spunk for me, so be a good dickgirl and stay still."

Equina moaned, unable to do anything but obey since the tranquilizers hadn't yet worn off completely.

The barn door opened, revealing a human man of perhaps thirty years and a scholarly disposition. "My name," he said indignantly, "is Solomon Lern, not 'you bastard', thank you very much." He glanced at Equina, then turned back to Marissa. "I see you brought one."

"Yeah," Marissa said, hands twitching. "Now you have to do your part. The method. You promised me you'd show me your method for extracting maximum volume!"

"Yes. But before that, I must inquire, did you use the right tranquilizer dose? Because anything above 9 milliliters could do serious damage to the specimen."

"I'm not an amateur," Marissa scoffed. "Of course I used the right dose."

"Nevertheless, might I examine your capture rifle, just to be sure?"

She rolled her eyes. "Fine. Here."

She held out the rifle and he took it, looking over it. "Look's good," he said.

"Well then can we get down to-"Marissa suddenly cut off as Solomon leveled the rifle straight at her chest and fired. "You... bastard..." she managed to grunt, pulling the dart from her chest. It was too late. She collapsed.

"Fucking Scum," Lern muttered. "Well, she'll get what's coming to her." He chuckled, turning to Equina. "What's your name, Horsegirl?"

"I'm Equina," Equina said hesitantly.

The man grabbed Marissa's unconscious body by the ankles and began to drag her into the barn. "My name is Solomon Lern," he called. "Until recently of the Scholar's Guild, currently of the Guild of Agriculture." He emerged from the barn, carrying a pair of manacles connected by a chain. "At your service. Well actually, you're atmy service, aren't you?"

Equina tried to move her legs. No luck. She groaned in frustration as Lern fastened the chains around her legs, just above her hooves.

"Don't worry," the human man said. "The chains will come off soon enough. You have my word as a member of the Rights of the Non Human Races Committee."

"You're a member of the RNHRC? Then why are you doing this? What about my equal rights?"

"Equal rights?" Lern scoffed as he produced a syringe filled of clear fluid. He pushed the needle into her arm. Feeling began to return to Equina's body. "Is there an 'E' in RNHRC?." He put his arm underneath her shoulders, helping her to her feet. The chains around her ankles were long enough that she could walk at an awkward half-gait. She certainly couldn't run.

"The purpose of the RNHRC," Lern continued, "Is to devise strategies for minimal impact exploitation. The human racewill conquer and exploit every other race. But there's no reason to be sadistic about it, now is there? At least nottoo sadistic"

With an arm around her shoulder, Lern led her into the open barn door. It was different from most Horsewoman-barns the humans had set up on the prairie. For one thing, there were no stalls, no troughs. In fact, it looked more like the interior of a high class brothel than the inside of a barn. The whole room was one large, open space. Couches and chairs were strewn about, and a row of beds lined the walls. However, a cold chill gripped Equina's heart as she saw the unmistakable handle of a brand resting in the roaring fireplace.

In the center of the room, the human Marissa was tied to a bench, still unconscious. She was nude, her wrists tied together and her legs pulled wide, the bench sloped at an incline to that her head was low to the ground and her bare ass was at waist level. The purpose of the thing was obvious. It was a breeding bench.

Lern plopped down on one of the couches near the center of the room, motioning for Equina to sit as well. Reluctantly, she did so. With her legs in chains, she had no chance of escape.

"So, as you can probably guess, I intend to make you my livestock," the human man said without preamble.

Equina didn't respond.

"Of course, I have a different vision of the relationship between rancher and Horsewomen than the more common one," he continued after a moment. "As I mentioned, until recently, I have been a member of the Scholar's Guild. Your people were my primary field of study."

"You studied us?" Equina scoffed. "How much could you have possibly have learned from the inside of a stuffy old building in the middle of a human city?"

"Probably not much," Lern replied, stroking his chin. "That's why I went to live among the herds on the Prairie." He chuckled at Equina's surprised look. "I learned of your goddess, Tu Wylda, of the wilds. I learned of the dynamics of your herds, each of roughly ten to twelve Horsewomen, how the biggest and strongest Horsewomen lead the herd as studs, while the smallest and weakest in each herd is routinely mocked, abused, made to kiss the scrotums of the other Hosewomen as a symbol of submission.

"The most interesting things I learned were about your people's mating habits," he continued. "Specifically the so called 'breeding chain'." Equina felt her face flushing a deeper blue. Humans should not know of the breeding chains. They were a closely guarded secret of the Horsewomen.

She shifted awkwardly. "How... How much do you know?

"Stop me if I get anything wrong," said Lern, leaning forward. "Though all Horsewomen possess an impressively sized set of male genetalia, they are unable to get erections in a normal situation. Therefore, the only way for Horsewomen to breed is for the entire herd to band together. They stand in a line, in the order of the second-weakest at the tail end, to the strongest, the stud, at the fore. Each Horsewoman crams her flaccid horse-cock into the cunt of the one in front of her. Each horsewoman along the line becomes a little more turgid, until at last the stud sports an erection hard enough for true mating. She then copulates -quite roughly, I might add- with the weakest member of the herd, the 'mare', as the poor thing is called, and impregnates her."

Equina nodded reluctantly. "Yes. But what does the breeding chain have to do with anything?"

"Quite a bit," he mused. "It struck me one day that only two members of an entire herd of Horsewomen ever really get to experience sex, and them only from one side. It seems a waste of your hermaphroditic bodies.." He trailed off. "You look a pretty average size for a Horsewoman. I bet you were about... fifth on the breeding chain."

"Sixth, actually," Equina admitted. "But I still don't see how that-"

"Didn't you ever wonder, what it would feel like to be the stud?" he asked, cutting her off. "Or even the mare? But alas, all you ever got to do was stand there, with your limp dick stuffed uselessly into the dickgirl in front of you and an even limper one stuck into you from behind. Didn't it bother you, to know that your thick sperm would never jet into a tight cunt and impregnate? That your own womb would never swell and bear fruit?"

"Yes," Equina said quietly. She had felt that way. Many times. Even animals got to fuck. But not mid-sized Horsewomen. She had wished countless times to be the stud of her herd. She had even wished to be the mare, even with all the disrespect and abuse and cock-beatings that position meant. But now, anger burned within her.

"Yes," she said. "I admit, I felt as you describe. But still, life wasgood on the prairie. We ran free under the sky. We drank from the rivers and roamed where we pleased. It was much better than being imprisoned in the stall of some human barn, being milked to weak orgasms for tiny spurts of seed."

Lern leaned forward in his seat. "But what if you could have it all?" he asked.

She paused. "All?"

He gestured grandly. "The pleasures of the stud and the mare, the sky over your head and the grass under your hooves. You see, I got into this business for a reason. I am going to start... the world's first Open Range Horsegirl Farm!"

"Open... range?" she asked, hesitantly.

"This barn will be the Central Milking Station. Horsewomen bearing my brand will roam freely on the surrounding plain, living much as they always have, with one key difference. Their breeding will be controlled by me. Each of them will blast loads of their lucrative juices into my industrial strength condoms. Each of them will be impregnated with the children of both humans and other Horsewomen, and have their delicious and profitable breastmilk harvested. I'll get filthy rich off the profits, plus I'll have a harem of horse-sluts to fuck whenever I want. A great business plan, wouldn't you say?"

"Well, that does sound better than most Horsewoman farms," Equina admitted. "But why wouldn't they -we- just run away the minute you let us out of the barn?"

"We'll get to that in a minute," Lern said. "And that brings us to my other guest." He raised his voice. "You awake yet, Marrisa?"

The gagged human woman, who had been struggling silently in her bonds for several moments, emitted a muffled curse, straining even harder against the ropes that held her bound to the bench.

Lern stood, walking toward her. "Marissa here was a milker up on the Kulan Ranch ten miles north of here." He scowled. "A damn fool, Kulan. She doesn't know the first thing about Horsewomen. Anyway, Marissa here started sampling the raw goods, an act which is unfortunately not uncommon among milkers on such ranches." He shook his head sadly. "She became quite addicted. So much so, that she could not skim enough of the yield to satisfy her cravings without her boss noticing. She was finally fired from her job when she was caught cutting open a Horsewoman's scrotum to get at the semen inside."

Equina almost retched. Lern, too, looked disgusted. He reached down to pull the gag from the human woman's mouth. "Well? What do you have to say for yourself, Marissa?"

The human woman spat. "That's some high and mighty talk coming from the scumbag who tied me to this bench." She blinked, staring up through bloodshot eyes, her hands still twitching in her bonds. "Yeah, I admit, I may have a problem with Horsegirl Sauce... But I'm still a human woman, damn it! You can't just rape me as if I were a Horsewoman or an Orc slut or a Halflette! I haverights damn it!"

"I'm not going to rape you, Marissa," Lern said with a smile. "I'm just going to give you what you want. Everyone is going to get what they want, today." He motioned to Equina. "Come here."

Narg
Narg
1,285 Followers
12