Manipulated by My Mom's Friend

Story Info
This is my first story and I hope you all like it..!
2.9k words
4.23
72.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm just a young boy about to turn 19. This story is about my mom's friend Lisa.

Actually I would call her Mrs. Carter, but she has insisted that I call her by her first name. So I do.

She is in her 40s, and lives two houses away from ours. She has been friends with my mom for as long as I can remember.

"Hot" is one word I would use to describe her, but I've never thought or felt that way about her because of how close she and my mom are.

She does have a husband. Her daughter, who is a one or two years younger than I am, stays with her grandparents and would visit only during the holidays..

Lisa has always looked at me a certain way, a way which no woman would ever look at a teenager.

One day not long ago my mom called me, "Jayson, I need you to go to Lisa's house and get some corn flour... and please hurry!"

Reaching Lisa's house, I rang the bell and there was no answer. I did it again, but still no one came out. So I just decided to enter.

I kept on shouting, "Lisa are you home?" as I walked inside.

No one answered so I went upstairs hoping to see. No one was there.

Suddenly I heard a noise coming from the bathroom. Rather than calling out, I peeked to check who was it, and to my amazement there was Lisa taking a shower with the door half opened.

My dick went straight up, and I got a rock hard erection.

I was speechless at how hot and sexy she was. Her boobs were huge and her nipples the size of cherries.

I just couldn't believe a middle aged woman could look so flawless, with firm breasts and a hot pink pussy. I got so horny that I just had to touch my myself...

So without any hesitation, I pulled out my dick and started jerking off. I tried to peek in such a way that she would not notice me.

Just as I was enjoying myself the unexpected happened, the fucking phone rang .

Lisa swiftly turned toward the door and saw me holding my hard cock. She was surprised and speechless.

I just stood there for a moment with absolute shock, and before she could say anything, I ran out of the room and out of the house.

As soon as I reached home I entered my room without saying a word to anyone.

My mom called, "Jayson have you got the corn flour I asked you to get?"

"No mom," I replied," I didn't go there." I said I was not feeling well so she wouldn't disturb me,

I sat in my room thinking, "Will she tell my mom?" I was so scared I couldn't move or think, so I played computer games. My dick was hard the whole time.

So I just started masturbating thinking about the shower scene: Lisa's amazing melons and hot pink pussy that looked so delicious. I just couldn't get that image out of my head!

After I came I just went down stairs, had dinner and slept.

The next morning I woke up still feeling anxious about yesterday's peeping but I tried to shake it off.

My mom shouted, "Jayson you have to take the trash out. Get up. It's already nine o'clock."

"I'm already up," I replied. "I'll come down in a minute"

I was really worried that by chance I could meet or even see Lisa outside.

So before going out I took a nice look outside just to check.

She wasn't there, so I quickly dumped the trash and came back inside. It was a school holiday that day so I just sat at home watching movies.

That evening I heard a door bell, but my mom answered it. When I heard Lisa's voice my heart started pounding.

But she was just having a normal chat with my mom, and my name never came up, I was really relieved.

For many days after that I tried my best to stay away from her to avoid any awkward encounter.

Until one day I was walking home after school and just as I was about step from the pavement, I bumped into her.

I just stared for a few seconds. I didn't know what to say and my mind was completely blank.

She smiled at me and told me, "I was surprised to see that Mr Doodle had grown so big, he was still small the last time I saw him." *giggles* (I think I was a baby or at most a kid last time she saw me naked.)

I gave an uncomfortable laugh and apologize to her saying , "I'm really sorry for last time, I don't know what happened I just ..." I bumbled, didn't even complete my sentence.

I didn't say anything more and just walked away in embarrassment.

When I got home I was kinda relieved that I met her and that it's settled.

But somehow I still felt scared thinking that she might tell my mom.

As the days went by and nothing really happened I almost forgot about it. Well almost...

One day my mom hosted a dinner party, and Lisa came a few hours early to help mom out.

After a while my mom realized that some items were missing, and she had to go all the way to the supermarket because the convenience store near our house was closed.

It was a ten to fifteen minute drive to the supermarket, so in total she would take at least thirty minutes.

As she left my mom told me, "Lisa will be here, so help her out if she needs anything, OK?" I simply replied "Yes mom".

After she left I was in the front room putting snacks into trays, and Lisa was in the kitchen frying bacon.

Attached to our kitchen there is a small storage room , or pantry, where herbs, spices, flavorants and other things are kept

I heard Lisa calling me from the pantry: "Jayson darling, can you come here and give me a hand."

I replied, "Just wait a second. I'm fixing these snack trays." After doing so I immediately went to the pantry.

As I opened the door, to my surprise, I saw her standing there half naked with her dress pulled up showing her bare pussy and her massive boobs were dangling out the top.

My first reaction was "WHAT THE HELL!"

I just stood there, my mind completely blanked out.

She gently spread her pussy lips and showed me her vagina, then she said in a sultry and seductive voice, "My poor baby, you didn't get much time that day, so here!"

I could feel the growing bulge in my pants, but I was not able to think straight and I murmured something like "Umm, I think I should leave."

But at that moment she stopped me and said, "I know how badly you want this, after that peep show you enjoyed. I want my fair share as well." And she gave me a wicked wink.

Hearing that made me horny, and I got off on feeling a little bit "naughty." I asked myself out loud, "What about mom? Won't she be back after a few minutes? What if she catches us doing this?"

Lisa calmed me down saying, "It's OK. She'll take at least thirty minutes, I know her way too well." *smirk*

I went towards her still astonish by the fact that my mom's best friend was seducing me.

She took my hand and placed it on her firm breasts. I started squeezing them and pinched her nipples which were erect.

Before I could suck her amazing tits she pulled down my gray sweatpants and told me. "It looks like Mr Doodle is very fond of me," and she grabbed my cock,

The reference to "Mr Doodle" annoyed me a bit, and I asked her ,"Can you not call it that. It sounds weird in like a bad way."

"What should I call it then?" she asked. *giggles*

"Call it anything but not that," I replied

"OK, but I still think that's a nice name." *giggles*

Then, she whispered to me in a slutty tone, "I want that young boy cock in my mouth." She face-slapped herself with my dick, and I remember myself saying, "Oh wow, you're like a fantasy come true!"

She then gave me a dirty look *smirk* and started stroking my dick.

After three or four strokes my cock was full on hard, and she tasted me. She was using her tongue vigorously and licking my tip in a circular direction. She grabbed my balls and rubbed them which gave me great pleasure,

She teased my penis using her tongue and lips, which was extremely arousing, and she then just gobbled my whole dick.

The sounds Lisa made as she swallowed my dick, "Aaaaargh argh aaaaargh," were deliciously thrilling.

I could feel her cheeks and while my dick was inside her mouth she used her tongue to tingle the tip, and FUCK, IT FELT GOOD!! She continued to go up and down on my cock.

Then she took my dick out of her mouth and gripped it with all her strength as she pressed it between her tits. "I'm going to give you a good time, Jayson," she said it in a very slutty way and started giving me a boobjob

When she teased the tip of my penis with her tongue I could feel the tenderness of her firm and huge breasts.

She pressed her boobs together and moved them as fast as she could, squeezing my dick.

I got so aroused that I felt I was about to climax and I shouted "Ahhhh Lisa, I'm gonna cum," and I started to shoot cum everywhere, on the walls and cupboards behind us but mostly on her chest.

She took a dab of my cum from her breasts using her fingers and swallowed it delightfully,

It seems as though she had not tasted semen in a long time.

She jokingly told me, "I love the taste of your hot amd sweet juice. Have you been drinking pineapple juice lately?" I nodded my head. *giggles*

"Is that it?" she asked. "I thought we could have some more fun, shall we."

My first thought after hearing that was, "I just fucking came all over you, how on earth will I be able to get hard right after?"

I directly told her, "I don't think I'll be able to get hard again soon."

But she gripped my dick and started stroking it in a ferocious manner.

I remember just what I said: "What the fuck are you doing!?"

My dick felt so sore and it was painful.

She silently grasped my cock and using both hands she furiously stroked my cock. I felt so uncomfortable.

Then she in a steamy tone she whispered, "I'm gonna make your cock rock hard till your veins pop!"

(Yeah my dick was quite "veiny.")

I was still very sensitive, but to my amazement, I still got a soft erection.

"There you go!" she laughed. "You are such a stud young man, Jayson.!"

She turned back, bent over and spread her pussy right in front of me, and told me, "You can do whatever you want with it. Don't be shy." *giggles*

"OK" was all I could say. *giggles*

I thought of directly plowing her, but then I just wanted to have fun, so I started off by spreading her pussy lips apart.

I still continued to stroke my dick just so that by any chance I won't go limp and I inserted my tongue deep inside her and I rapidly tongue fucked her the best way I could,

She moaned and her moans were so hot and sexy. She gave a loud groan and told me, "Mmm yes, that feels so good. Oh yes, right there."

I inserted my index finger and started to finger her.

After sometime I inserted both my index and middle finger and worked my fingers in and out of her very roughly and quickly.

I twisted my wrists while doing so and she just grabbed my hand and she came! Lisa fucking came while I was fingering her! That made me feel so good.

I felt her vagina tightening and pulsating, in my fingers.

She shouted, "Oh my god, Jayson, I've never cum that hard in my entire life!"

She passionately begged me, "Please, please, Jayson, fuck me.! Bust in my tight pussy with that hard cock of yours!"

After a few minutes I stopped and told her, "I'm gonna insert my cock inside your pussy, okay."

At that moment, she said to me in sensual tone, "I have wanted you to be inside me for so long, I have always thought of you fucking me in every way possible."

Then she exclaimed, "Please ... Give it to me!"

I was stunned for a second, hearing all that, but then I shook my mind off it, and I asked, "But we're not using protection, is that all right?" I didn't have a condom at that time.

She responded, "Jayson you've got nothing to worry about. Just stick your dick inside me."

Even though I was still a little bit worried, I became oblivious knowing that she's a middle aged woman who knows what to do.

I pushed her pussy lips apart with my fingers and gently inserted my cock.

She was unbelievably tight. I couldn't even shove my whole dick all at once inside her because of her tightness.

I had to go slow. I lustfully asked, "How can you be so tight, Lisa?"

She didn't reply. All she did was moan. I began plowing her and I could feel my dick throbbing inside her. It felt like silk it was amazing.

My dick got harder with each stroke, I could literally feel my cock expanding inside her and stretching her mature yet close fitted pussy.

I began to thrust harder and harder each time, and I felt my cock poking her cervix which felt great. She was having a good time herself.

I then pulled out my dick and just ram it up her pussy and ferociously thrust her with all my strength and stamina, and fucked her as fast as I could.

My dick was still sore and I was a bit uncomfortable at first, but it felt amazing and thrilling.

Then she shouted, "Oh fuck! Even my husband is not as good as you... You're better than him!"

She exclaimed "Aaaaahhh! A young 18-year-old stud!"

While fucking her I even tried to insert a finger or two inside her vagina but that was not possible because she was too tight.

After a few minutes, she interrupted: "Stop. Let's change position, let's go to the kitchen."

"Are you crazy!?" I answered. "What if somebody sees us? Or worse, my mom catches us?"

She just replied "No one will see us let's go, this room is too small anyway."

I hesitatingly agreed and went to the kitchen with her.

She then jumped on the counter with her pussy facing me. She held my cock and guided it to enter her tight pussy.

I could feel my dick sliding inside her vagina and I felt her warmness and how firmly her pussy was grasping my cock. The sensations were great.

After a few minutes, I asked her, "How about you sit on the chair?" As she sat down I grabbed her boobs and gently pinched her nipples.

I could tell by her facial expressions and looking at the way she was moaning l knew that it gave her great pleasure.

That position gave me control, so I vigorously started pumping her with all the energy I had left and fucked her in the roughest way possible, in and out of her pulsating pussy.

At that moment she widely opened her eyes and shouted, "Oh fuck. If you keep fucking me like this.. I'm gonna go insane!"

After just a few minutes I could feel the tension building up in my balls, I quickly thrusted her as fast as I could and I felt her vagina clenching my cock...

As I was quickly pumping her I could feel the tension building up in my balls,

I couldn't hold it any longer and I swiftly withdraw my cock from inside her.

I insanely shouted at the top of my voice, and announced, "Oh my fucking god I'm gonna cum!"

And before I could even stroke my cock I squirted spurts of cum all over her and gave a loud moan, I had literally drowned her I my cum...

I was just as surprised as she was.

"Wow, that was fucking amazing and so so hot, I didn't expect that at all!" she said. "You're quite impressive."

I replied, "Well I sure am impressed." *giggles*

After that she suddenly had a gloomy look on her face and told me how guilty she felt, because of how young I am and how close she and my mom are.

She also added that her husband wouldn't satisfy her in bed and that they were also having relationship problems.

I then tried to cheer her up saying that we're humans and we all have our downfalls.

"We should do this again sometime, OK?" she said.

"Yes sure, why not." *smirk*

But we kept that secret between us.

Later my mom returned home and the party started but my balls were aching like hell and I felt like going nuts like literally lol but after sometime the pain subsided.