Manipulated Powerless

Story Info
Girl is dominated by her boyfriend.
920 words
3.19
144.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redlilly
Redlilly
23 Followers

Furious, I was mad. How could he have done such a thing to me? That was the last straw. How could I even think of forgiving him or stay with him after this? Words where spinning through my mind like they where taking a ride on a little roller coaster in my head. I couldn't think straight.

“You bastard!” I said in the coldest voice I could muster up. “I can't...”

He grabbed me by my shoulders and pulled me towards him. He looked straight at me with those piercing blue eyes that seemed to cut down my sentence with one blow. I couldn't read those thoughts of his. There was a strange look in his eyes I had never seen it before.

Seconds passed till he pulled me closer and kissed me passionately, forcing his tongue in to my mouth. I pushed him back and raised my arm to hit him but he grabbed my wrist inches from his face. Before I could think he spun me round, my hand was twisted behind my back and his other arm was across my chest holding me secure. I was powerless.

I squirmed a little but rubbed his hand across my chest up my neck till he pushed my chin and my head was on his shoulder and my neck was exposed and vulnerable for the kill. He kissed my neck, nibbling and sucking. I melted to his touch. I relaxed in his clutches. What else could I do? He knew exactly where my weak spots where and was using them to his advantage. I was at his mercy and I couldn't believe that all the strength I walked in with was crumbling there and then, as I was in his arms.

He turned me round, looked at me again with those eyes I fell in love with. The harshness had gone and all that was left was a man, an equal human being. He kissed me more passionately than before and more than I could cope with. I collapsed totally and I surrendered every last emotion that I had left. What else could I do, I was nothing with out him.

His hands touched me in a way I had never been touched. Rubbing my back strongly, firmly. I still could not have escaped from his arms if I tried. His kisses and touch sent me on a different roller coaster, one of erotic feelings and thoughts. He became like an animal, playing rough. I pulled away only to see the return of those piercing eyes and I became frightened.

He pushed me on to the bed and ripped of my shirt. I didn't say anything, as nothing needed to be said. He pinned me down to the bed ad he kissed my chest. He rubbed my arms as he brought his arms down to my breasts to release them from my underwear. He cupped them in his hand squeezing them, kneading them, Sucking my nipples erect. I was writhing beneath him, lost on my roller coaster, lost. He ripped at the flies on my jeans and pulled them of, along with my knickers. I tried to sit up and speak. The roller coaster had come to a halt and I was coming to come to my senses. This was not what I wanted. I was mad. How could I let him do what he wanted, give him pleasure and above all think that he could win me over with pleasure? He pined me down again and kissed me once more. I was wrong, He was winning.

He was sending me trough realms of feelings and pleasures that I never thought I could experience. He was the hunter I was the hunted. I was his prey; I was the submissive animal. I let him have his victory, bask in the glory of his catch. He was the proud one who released me for seconds to unleash his weapon with which he was to make the kill. I was ready, I was wet, I waited. With one thrust I was impaled. He took it out and rammed me so hard that my soul was hit and I thought I had truly died. Out again and he looked at me. Those eyes turned soft again as he knelt down and caressed my belly with his tongue. He took his tongue further down and with long strokes sent me on that roller coaster of desire. Fires where erupting with every probe of my hot wet cunt. He knew this was torture, as I wanted to be impaled on his weapon again. He was lapping up the juices of success and enjoying every minute of it.

I was turned on to my belly with no hassle. He raised up my bum an opened my cheeks and lips. His tongue went probing again and I felt a soft warmth in my arse. I was in ecstasy and paralysed with the feeling. He raised himself and rammed his cock deep in my searching cunt. Harder and harder, deeper and deeper till with every stroke I yelped in pain. I couldn't stop him, nothing could stop him. He was on his own. Lost in his own world. He began to moan and shudder as I too convulsed with spasms of orgasm. We both collapsed with exhaustion. I managed to turn underneath him as we embraced. So tight were the arms around me, so intense the moment, so confused I was, so a tear rolled down my cheek.

Redlilly
Redlilly
23 Followers