Manipulated Virgin Secretary

Story Info
Virgin secretary gets manipulated into fucking her boss.
4.1k words
4.2
269.5k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Unkith
Unkith
10 Followers

Sameer was losing his mind.

He would try concentrating on his work but his thoughts would continuously wander into imagining a sexual encounter with his secretary, Sonia. And how was he to resist this temptation? Day after day, week after week and month after month she had been working with him, sitting directly across from him and giving him an ample view of her gorgeous figure.

Sonia wasn't one to show off her body, she was rather the shy type, but it didn't take x-ray vision to figure out that beneath the conservatively clothed exterior which screamed 'I have low self esteem' lay a body that was perfect in every way and was untouched by anyone. In fact Sameer was almost positive that Sonia was still a virgin.

And then there was the occasional and apparently random eye contact between them which one of them would politely end with a brief smile and go back to work. Was it a sign? Was Sonia also equally interested in Sameer? He couldn't know for sure.

"Probably not," thought Sameer considering his wife Katrina was Vice President of the same company that Sameer was the President of and Sonia would work at times closely with Katrina as well.

As he thought this his eyes again wandered off to Sonia's desk. It was a wooden desk with a gap made in the middle for one's legs. Sameer noticed that Katrina was wearing a knee length formal skirt and a skin hugging silk blouse buttoned all the way to the neck. But it didn't do much to hide Sonia's figure. Sonia was 5 feet 7 inches with a petite body and nice B cup breasts. Her glasses did well to hide her hazel eyes but the highlight of her face had to be her full, naturally luscious lips.

As she frenziedly typed away, Sameer, from his level, noticed that her skirt had hiked up a bit but couldn't really see how far. He looked around on his desk and saw his Parker pen which he promptly dropped to the floor.

Sonia got distracted by the noise and looked up for a second. Smiling she said, "You need to be more careful with that, I could swear you drop it at least 5 times a week." Sameer nodded and smiled sheepishly as he bent to pick it up and Sonia resumed her typing.

The distance between their desks was a mere four feet and Sameer's jaw dropped when he turned his eyes to get an underskirt view of his assistant.

The skirt had ridden a little above her knee, maybe five inches, but with her legs slightly apart, Sameer had a clear view of her panties, which had given a little "wedgie" to her pussy, exposing the outer lips of her vagina to a salivating Sameer.

Sameer extrapolated that they were boy cut panties as he slowly got back up to position to avoid any awkwardness and tried hard to hide the hardness between his legs as he did so. Just as he adjusted himself into his chair, the phone rang. He picked it up on the first ring.

"Hi honey, it's me," it was his wife Katrina.

"Hi. What's up?" asked Sameer.

"The usual, looks like I'm going to have to go over some of the technical documents with Philomena at the factory and I might be late so I think I'll come home directly. Sorry, the meeting today will have to wait until tomorrow. I hope that's okay?" said Katrina.

"Sure thing, those documents are more important right now. Get them done first, we'll reschedule the meeting to tomorrow. See you at home then?" asked Sameer.

"Yeah. Love you," replied Katrina.

Sameer didn't answer. Instead he just kept the phone back down.

He was relieved and happy at the prospect of not having to share his object of desire with Katrina. Now he had her all to himself.

As Sameer sat there, dwelling on his stroke of luck, his eyes again focussed on Sonia who was looking at her screen and biting her lip, as if there was a problem but Sameer's mind turned it into something else. He imagined sucking her nipples hard and nibbling on them which would also probably elicit the same reaction. He was hard again in an instant and an overwhelming sexual energy swept his body from the bottom of his throat to his groin. He just had to have her. Suddenly an idea struck him.

"Sonia," Sameer called out to her.

"Yes?"

"Katrina's not coming in today, looks like she's going to be at the factory longer so the meeting needs to be postponed. Would you call everyone and let them know that it will be the same time tomorrow?"

"Sure thing," replied Sonia.

"Oh and one more thing. There was some numbers I needed Katrina to look at for me but since she's not in, I guess you'll have to. I'm gonna go for a little smoke break and I'll leave the window up on my screen. Would you mind taking a look at it and getting a print while I'm gone after you're done with your calls?"

"Absolutely," said Sonia.

Sameer smiled at her as she picked up her phone to make the calls, letting everybody know that the meeting had been postponed. He quickly opened up his private hidden folder where he had stashed some pornographic videos and opened one up with the volume at zero.

It was a video of a boss fucking his secretary on the office table and was aptly and rather obviously named, 'Secretary fucked on desk', as such files usually are on p2p networks where Sameer sourced his porn from. He minimized the window with windows media player showing the file name in the taskbar and opened up a mundane excel sheet showing some quarterly profit figures. He then got up and walked to the back exit which was directly behind his desk to the left and opened into a little balcony area.

The balcony was divided by a solid wall so no one could see outside from the inside or vice versa and it was this little arrangement that Sameer was hoping Sonia would take advantage of. He stuck his ear to the door.

Soon enough he heard Sonia's footsteps coming from across the room and the familiar squeak of his chair as she sat down. He opened the door just a crack to see what she was doing.

From his vantage point, Sameer had an ample view of her body from the upper left hand side. She fiddled a little with the mouse going through the numbers and then gave the print command. She was about to get up when her eye caught something and she sat back down. The mouse pointer moved slowly toward the minimized windows media player window in the task bar which was running the movie that Sameer had left playing.

She was about to click on it when she turned her face around to see if Sameer was about to come in. Sameer anticipated this and he moved away from the crack and flattened up against the adjacent wall. He stood there nervously, hoping that Sonia hadn't caught him peeping. He moved up against the crack again, peering through it to see if Sonia had fallen into his trap. And she had.

Sonia was now watching the clip and had her gaze fixed on it. Sameer knew that she didn't expect him in for at least another five minutes or so and just as he thought this, Sonia relaxed a little and even turned up the volume slightly. The clip had moved on to the boss making out with his secretary and groping her breasts as he pulled her skirt up with one hand.

Sonia's left hand slipped down to her skirt and hiked it far up as she started fondling herself. Her right hand moved across her breasts and unbuttoned the top three buttons of her blouse and she pulled out her left breast from the shackles of her bra and began pinching her nipple and twisting it slightly.

Sameer stood there in disbelief. She was even prettier than he had imagined! Her areola was small and a bright pink and her nipples were like knobs and a shade of dark pink. Her breast was flawless, a milky colour with smooth complexion and extremely firm and larger than he had thought. As she continued playing with herself, the video got hotter and the secretary was now giving her boss a deepthroat, bareback blowjob and gagging a little bit. This seemed to excite Sonia more and she started moaning softly. Her left hand was now moving more vigorously and her right hand was pinching her hard nipples even harder as she started to move about a bit in her chair. As she saw the boss fucking his secretary hard on the desk from behind her soft moaning turn into a louder groan and he saw her frenziedly working away at her body. Sameer realized that she was close to cumming and moved on to the second part of his ingenious plan. He opened up his cell phone, put it to his ear and got ready to barge in on an orgasming Sonia.

He swung the door open and walked in, "Okay then, take care." He removed his cell phone from his ear and stared in mock disbelief at a masturbating Sonia. Sonia quickly covered up her exposed breast and removed her hand from her crotch. As she began buttoning up her bra she looked up worriedly at Sameer who was still acting as if he was in complete shock at catching his secretary masturbating in his chair, when in fact he was noticing how moist her fingers were from her drenched pussy.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" demanded Sameer in an angry tone as he sadistically enjoyed the situation.

"I...er...um..." Sonia kept trying to say something but no words would come out of her mouth. She just looked on at Sameer who was trying his best to look as angry as possible.

"What's this?" said Sameer as he shifted his attention to the computer screen where the scene was finishing with the boss covering the face and mouth of his kneeling secretary with his thick cum. Sonia looked over to the computer and couldn't look away from it as her gaze was fixed at the erotic act taking place on the screen. Sameer caught her staring and moved in for the kill.

"You went through my private files too! As if you masturbating on my chair with your tits hanging out wasn't bad enough, you've gone ahead and invaded my privacy too!" Sameer was almost shouting now but it didn't matter since he had to buzz people into his office through a solid door and he had soundproof walls installed.

Sonia began to cry, overwhelmed by the confrontation and embarrassed by the situation she blamed herself for getting into.

"No, I...I swear! It was already open and minimized, I would never dream of...I didn't even know this stuff was on there really," she pleaded with Sameer.

"So that's supposed to make it okay for you to masturbate half naked in my chair?" demanded Sameer. He got close to her as he said this and she tried to get up but Sameer caught her left hand which was still covered in her juices and pulled her close to him.

"N-n-no sir," she whimpered.

"Well what am I supposed to do now? Fire you? Yeah I think that's the only thing I can do..." His voice trailed off.

"N-n-o, please don't," Sonia plead, "I'm sorry..."

"Why would I not? Give me one reason not to!" replied Sameer in an agitated voice.

"No one w-w-would hire me after this, my career would be finished...please, it was only a mistake," she said.

"Why should I care? I mean the bottom line is this is not the kind of mistake that can be made up for," Sameer continued.

"No please...I'll do everything you ask of me, stick to all my deadlines, you'll never have any reason to complain I promise! Please, I need the money," her voice trailed off as she burst into tears. Sameer kept holding her hand. He was beginning to feel bad for her but he knew he had to continue his plan to manipulate her into give him exactly what he wanted.

"Ok, please first of all stop crying," ordered Sameer, "You really would do anything to hold onto this job and keep me from firing you and make sure that I never have any complaints?" he asked.

Her sobbing subsided. "Yes, I would, anything."

"Good."

Sameer picked up her hand and began sucking on her fingers which were covered in her juices and licked them clean. Sonia was shocked and watched him in disbelief.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"What do you think?" he replied as he pulled her closer into his strong arms and moved his lips closer to hers to kiss her.

"But..." And that's all she could say before Sameer's lips engulfed hers and he began passionately kissing her, sucking on her lips and licking them while his hands roamed up and down her back and he grabbed her voluptuous ass and started groping it. She tried to push away to say something for a second.

"Your wife...," she managed to say and it was enough to get Sameer's attention.

"What about her? If you expect me to keep what you did a secret and not fire you then you're going to have to return the favour sweetheart. Anything else? Or should I just fire you and you'll know exactly what kind of referrals I'll be giving any of your prospective bosses?" replied Sameer.

Sonia didn't say another word. Sameer went back to her lips and this time she wasn't putting up much of a resistance. He slid his tongue into her mouth and she obliged by widening her lips but didn't reciprocate his passion. Sameer pulled away.

"You know, you might as well enjoy this while you're at it," he said, "because frankly I'm starting to doubt your performance and you keeping your side of the deal about doing anything to keep this job and making sure I have no complaints."

She looked at him but couldn't look him in the eye as she lowered her gaze and nodded meekly.

He once again kissed her hard and squeezed her ass and this time she responded. Slowly she started kissing him back until they were both kissing each other and feeling each other's bodies with their hands in a sexual frenzy that almost threatened to explode the very room. Their tongues were intertwined and licking each other vigorously as Sameer pushed her skirt and panty down her legs and let them drop. His hands moved down to her bare ass as he began squeezing her butt cheeks hard and spreading them. As he did this, he slipped a finger in between her ass cheeks and into her pussy. She was dripping wet and she felt really tight as he stuck about an inch into her and began rubbing the inside of her wet pussy with his finger. He then removed her finger and his hands moved up to her blouse and began unbuttoning her while she returned the favour as the passionate kiss continued. He threw her shirt to the ground and undid her bra and slid it off her shoulders and began grabbing her breasts like a possessed beast as she removed his shirt and unbuckled his belt and trousers to the floor. His mouth left hers and he began biting her breasts softly as he guided her hand down to his boxers and made her feel his engorged manhood. She kept moaning as his mouth moved to her left nipple and began sucking and nibbling on it as his other hand grabbed and pressed her right breast. She began squeezing his hard cock and moaning slightly as his mouth shifted its attention to the other nipple which he sucked hard and let his mouth glide outward while sucking her tit and letting it go with a gentle bite.

"Oh god," she whispered, "It feels better than I'd imagined."

Sameer realized his suspicions were correct. "You've never felt a dick before have you?" he asked as he continued groping her breast with one hand and ass with the other. He looked into her hazel eyes and she was biting her lip just as she was a few minutes ago. She shook her head, her eyes closed, enjoying the sensations that Sameer was unfolding upon her.

"Take off my boxers and get on your knees on the floor," he abruptly ordered. Sonia complied as she slowly opened her eyes and looked at him all the way until she was in the position he demanded. The tears had given way to a look of lust in her eyes which was the biggest turn on for Sameer than any of the preceding events because it showed him that now she wanted him as bad as he did her.

"Now hold my cock in both your hands, slightly squeezing it your left hand towards the tip and the right hand at the base and stroke it back and forth." Sonia did as she was told.

"Good. Now remove your left hand from the tip and cup my balls with it and continue stroking my dick with the right," Sonia obeyed as Sameer sat himself down on his chair with her face in the middle of his legs.

"Now open up wide and push my cock into your mouth all the way down until you feel your grip on your lips." Sonia closed her eyes, opened her mouth wide and lowered her neck until half her boss's cock was in her mouth.

"Now go up and down on it with both your mouth and hand and suck on it hard and gently squeeze my nuts with the other hand as you do this," Sonia followed his orders and began giving him the best head of his life. "Increase your speed, you know what better still, just do all the things you were seeing in that video." Sonia looked up at him and lust was oozing out of her gaze as she sucked her boss up and down. She removed his cock from her mouth, licked the entire shaft side to side and back to front and then on his swollen glans which was throbbing and leaking pre cum juices. She lapped them up and began deep throating his cock doing amazingly well to suppress her gag reaction for a first timer. A few tears swelled up in her eyes as she kept gagging on her boss's dick but she didn't let up, increasing her speed as she kept squeezing his nuts.

Sameer felt his loins shudder as his throbbing member got ready to burst a dam of his semen deep in Sonia's gagging throat which was grasping the head of his penis in the back of her throat every time she gagged on it. Sameer let go as a huge wave of euphoria swept through him and he emptied his nuts into her throat. She was surprised by the jolts of cum spurting down her throat and tried to back off but Sameer grabbed her head and kept fucking her throat until his orgasm subsided and the last drops of his juices were emptied in her throat. She immediately pulled up, gasping for air, but didn't have time as Sameer lifted her from her shoulders and sat her down bare assed on the desk. He pushed her back and climbed on top of her, kissing, nibbling and licking her neck, going down her collarbone and sucked each succulent nipple until it was a shade of blood red. His mouth continued down south as his right hand groped her boobs and he drew little circles of saliva down her sternum and onto her navel. With the other hand he spread her pussy, exposing her throbbing and enlarged clit using his index and middle fingers as his thumb began pushing into her pussy, rubbing the roof of it, right under the clit. His mouth moved further down onto her thighs, caressing, nibbling and sucking her creamy flesh as his other hand came down and he inserted a finger into her waiting, dripping pussy. He tried to push in but couldn't as he felt her hymen in the way as she gasped in a little bit of pain from the pressure applied by him on her virginity.

"You're still a virgin" said Sameer as in his mind he started drooling on the aspect of shoving his huge cock into her tight pussy and deflowering her.

"Y-yes sir" she replied. Instantly he was rock hard again.

"That's a lucky break, I haven't had a virgin pussy in years." As he said this he moved his mouth onto her clit and began expertly flicking it with his tongue, combining the flicks with making shapes while exerting a sucking pressure on her clit and a downward pressure on it with his tongue. She began moaning louder as his flicking and sucking got more vigorous and his fingers began rubbing the inside of her vagina, being careful not to push against her hymen. He continued his possessed movements and her pussy was exuding more juices than he was lapping up until it was glistening with a slippery combination of her juices and his saliva. She began to writhe as he relentlessly kept sucking and flicking her clit and fingering her until she began shuddering and convulsing on his face, pressing the sides of it with her thighs as an electric orgasm swept through her body making her short pubic hair stand at attention. Sameer was rock hard and ready to go.

Even before she could recover from her state of ecstasy, Sameer quickly stood up and rammed his member into her so fast that she let out a gasp and looked at him with a look of pain and disbelief. Her surprise gave way to pain which was still mixed with the orgasmic euphoria from just a few seconds ago as he began slowly moving in and out of her pussy.

Unkith
Unkith
10 Followers
12