Manipulating Her Mind Ch. 01

Story Info
A Dominant man who meets a curious stranger.
4.3k words
4.36
23.3k
26

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up this morning and immediately thought of her. We had an amazing conversation last night on the phone. The talk started off innocently enough. We talked about our favorite restaurants, hobbies and the normal jibber jabber. Soon, however, the conversation inevitably moved towards sexual desires.

I would have never guessed the series of events would lead to one of the most thrilling nights of my life; one that even pushed my boundaries as a well-seasoned Dom. I've seen it all and done it all, so I thought...

Jennifer knew that I was into domination and bondage. She also knew I had a very open mind. I learned that Jennifer was into rough sex. The first thought that came across my mind was "who isn't?" See, my sexual interests require more than just being rough. That's an unspoken sexual turn on for just about anyone. My desires go beyond that. My turn on belongs to the girl I'm with. If my controlling actions can bring a willing girl to her knees, shaking with excitement, fear, and uncertainty then this feeling to utterly control the situation begins to spiral to a much higher level.

"What would you do if I put your hands behind your back and grabbed the handcuffs while kissing you on the neck?" I asked Jennifer on the phone.

"You can't do that." she replied. "You only have two hands. How can you hold both my hands behind my back, kiss my neck and grab the cuffs?"

"Because you will be a good girl, you will keep your hands behind your back. You won't move. Trust me. You'll be a good girl and keep your hands behind your back while I begin to put the cuffs on, right?" I asked in a very confident, controlling voice.

"Yes..."

"I think you mean 'Yes Sir', right?"

"Yes ... Sir. I've never called anyone sir before like this."

Right then and there I knew she could be a very naughty girl. I knew she had the mind to be a slave, giving in to the words of her Master, allowing her mind to be manipulated and her body to be used.

I had a thought. "I want to see you right now. What are you doing? Want to meet up tonight? I'll come over there even, order us a pizza or... something."

"Oh, I dunno... "

"Oh, come on Jennifer, you know you want to see me, I'm worth it and you know it."

She let out a quick short laugh. "You are cocky, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am. I can't help it." I replied.

"I don't know. My roommate is home."

"Meet me at the park. It's nice out. We can just relax. You can wear something sexy and-"

"Something sexy?" she interrupted.

"Yes, put on a sexy skirt. I've seen you wear skirts all the time before. Do it for me. It'll make me smile. Trust me."

"Ok, I'll meet you at the park, but I can't promise the sexy outfit." she acquiesced. "I just want to hang out, which would be fun."

"Perfect, I'll see you in thirty minutes."

I quickly threw on my pair of Buffalo jeans and a nice, collared shirt and got ready for the drive down to the park. Arriving at the park, I saw she had not arrived yet. My mind was overrun with thoughts of how sexy she looked in the pink skirt she was wearing when I first met her. It somehow went well with her natural dark red hair.

I wondered what it would be like to just walk up to her and grab that long red hair aggressively, pull her face to me and kiss her lips, letting my teeth bite down on her lower lip, while tightening my grip in her hair. I wondered what it would feel like to let one hand slide down her leg and then grab her thigh, letting my hand slide up the inside of her leg, up her skirt. I bet she is so warm and soft.

"Hey, there you are!"

I almost jumped as I realized she was right behind me. I had been lost in the thought of just how much I would love to show her how dominating I could be, how I would love to make her my slave for the night. I doubt she had any idea just how willing and prepared I was to manipulate her mind to a state of absolute pleasure.

As I gave her a quick look up and down, I saw she decided to, indeed, wear something sexy. She was wearing a little, white blouse tucked into a short, red skirt that flared loosely around her upper thighs. She was also wearing tennis shoes. She must have noticed I was staring at her shoes.

"What, did you think I was gonna wear high heels to the park? You got this" she motioned to her skirt "so I don't wanna hear it."

I laughed. I really didn't care. She was cute as hell; she could have worn any shoes with that outfit and I would have approved.

We started walking around the park, mostly wandering and talking. The sun hadn't set yet, though the weather was getting a bit chilly. I realized that she must be getting cold. I was suddenly turned on at this thought. My dirty mind immediately became overwhelmed at the thought of having her on the grass, with her legs wrapped around me, my hands pinning hers down, while I leaned in to kiss and then bite her neck.

"Let's sit down over there, against the tree." I suggested

I grabbed her hand and she quite obediently followed me. We walked up to the tree and I sat down. I leaned up against the tree with my back and gave her arm a tug, my silent instruction for her to sit down as well and lean up against me. She gave in very quickly.

As she was leaning up against me, I could smell her hair up alongside the side of my face; it was fruity. Feeling an overwhelming desire to feel more of her body in any way possible, I slid her hair to one side of her neck, allowing me to lean in and kiss the back of her neck. She let out a quiet moan. I kissed the back of her neck again and put my arms around her. I wanted to seduce her. I wanted her to feel that strong, sexual desire that I was feeling right there at the park. I wanted to be bad, very bad. I wanted to trick her mind and teach her, quickly, how to obsess over pleasing her Master. I wanted to put her in a spot where she felt overwhelmed and excited, with no will power to stop me.

In a bold move I reached one hand out and grabbbed her hair falling down the front of her and gave a good little tug, forcing her head to the left. "I want to fuck you, I want to hear you cum." I whispered in her ear, letting her hear me breathing harder and harder in the process. She didn't move; she didn't resist. Pulling her hair a bit harder and giving the back of her neck a quick bite, I whispered in her ear rather sharply "You are a naughty slut. I can see that. Aren't you?"

"Yes sir." she says in a quiet voice, trying to not breathe hard.

Keeping my hand tightly in her hair, I then used my other hand to reach down her body. She was leaning up against me with her legs outstretched and crossed. As I slid my hand down her body, I let it run down the outside of her skirt. Right at that moment I start kissing the back of her neck even more, letting my hand slide down past her skirt to feel her soft legs. Her soft skin was a little bit cold to the touch, having being exposed to the chilly air. While I had Jennifer completely distracted with kissing the back of her neck and having her hair firmly in my grasp, I let my hand start slowly sliding up under her skirt on her leg. I let the skirt slide up to reveal more of her legs, noticing her skin has become warm and soft where it was previously covered.

My mind was starting to become overwhelmed with visions of tearing off Jennifer's clothes, throwing her on her back and tying her hands together behind her, so I can satisfy my rough lust with no fight from her. I'm lost in this thought, so much, that, without realizing it, I've slid up her skirt, exposing her panties.

"Shit!" She exclaimed quietly, but fearfully, as she suddenly pushed my hand away and pulled her skirt back down. I looked up and two men had walked by. I had not noticed at all and apparently she had not either, until they were walking right by us.

"Oops, I'm sorry, I didn't even see them. Well, looks like they got a free little peep show." I told her quietly in her ear, laughing a little.

"Oh my God..."

I'm not sure if she was disgusted. We sat there for a moment and I just took in her smell, the fruity scent of her hair and the vanilla scent of her skin.

This was the first time we had been intimate in any way at all. She knew I'm a Dom. She has asked me for stories before, stories of tying up woman and punishing them, whips, chains, anal plugs, ball gags, studded belts and nipple clamps. Jennifer knows what I am into. I know part of her mind is very curious, I could see it in her face. I could tell from the random text-message questions I get randomly throughout the day or night.

Sitting against the tree the sun was starting to set. I was still having thoughts of tying her to the tree and ravishing her body. They were dark thoughts, thoughts I used to be embarrassed of. That embarrassment, however, is long behind me. I've embraced my intense fantasies.

Driven by my lust that has not subsided at all, despite sitting in the park, I started kissing the other side of her neck. I was pleased when she leaned her head to the right to make it easier for me to continue kissing her neck.

"I want to fuck you, Jennifer. I want to show you an intense pleasure you've never thought possible. I need you to trust me though." I said to her in a voice that is as confident as I can muster.

She moaned, to my surprise, and leaned back up against me. I immediately put my arm around her and let it slide up her tummy to right below her breasts. At that moment I allowed myself to kiss her and slowly wrap my hand over her left breast, over her blouse, and wrap as much of my hand around it as I can. This elicited more moaning from Jennifer.

I grabbed her hair once again and yanked it back, much harder than previously. "You belong to me, understood?" I moaned in her ear.

"Yes Sir!" She exclaimed a little loudly, with absolutely no hesitation.

I could feel my cock getting hard at this point, very hard. I noticed that she was trembling with every breath she took. She understood that she was submitting to a Master and, with that fear of giving up control, came a wave of pleasure. I didn't have to feel, see, or ask if she was wet.

The sun was getting lower and with the darkness came privacy. I reached both hands around her and unbuttoned the top two buttons on her blouse. She was very nervous sitting in the park while this was happening. I knew though; I've been through this before. She was feeling that euphoric, drug-like, first time high of submitting and has let her mind go.

At this moment, I fully realized that we were in a public park and I have let my mind go to that point of no return where the desire to show my sexual authority has taken command of my brain. I looked around and saw that all was quiet, the sun was nearly set and it was nearly dark outside. It was getting colder, I realized. Feeling safer at the moment, I once again unbuttoned her blouse, one button at a time.

Jennifer sat still. "Do you trust me?" I whispered in heavy breaths into her ear, right as I squeezed her nipple over the top of her red bra.

She let out a moan mixed with pleasure and excitement. "Yes, I trust you."

I could hear from her voice that she was barely able to form words in between her heavy shaking breaths. I couldn't tell if she was cold, nervous, excited or all of the above. No matter. I was beyond the point of caring. She had given in to submissiveness at that point and my brain could not process anything beyond that.

I started to tug on her blouse to remove the tuck into her skirt. It easily slipped out and I slid my hand up the back of her blouse and began fumbling with the bra.

"I dunno..." she whispered.

Right as she says that the bra becomes undone and I slid my hands back around front and under her bra, which easily gave way to my hand. I immediately felt for both nipples with of my hands and gave them both a hard, sudden squeeze. Jennifer lets out a loud moan, much louder than I expected as she arches her back.

Wasting no time I pushed my hands out to let the bra fall off of her chest completely and parted her blouse completely, exposing her breasts to the cold air. I was in control. I would do what I wanted.

I let my right hand slide up further to her shoulder and make the blouse fall off, exposing her shoulder. Without thinking I slid off the other shoulder and made her put her hands behind her back, tangled up in the blouse pulled down to her arms. I wrapped one arm between and behind her arms, holding firmly. Everything in my mind wanted her to feel absolutely helpless and vulnerable. I wanted her to know that she was sitting outside in the cold, half naked and being played with. I wanted her to experience that feeling where she would need to solely rely on trust from her Master. I wanted her to realize that I was in control and she had no choice to say yes or no, only to let what I wanted to happen... happen.

Right at that moment, everything changed. I saw, off in the distance, a shadow. It was a figure, definitely a man. Not a short, fat man. Not a creepy homeless man. More like a man who was cutting through the park getting home from work. He was not moving and it became very obvious that he had been watching. My mind froze for a moment.

In the past, I've shared my slutty submissives with other guys, and it's been enjoyable. It's a jealousy I've overcome. I learned in the past that when a girl gets fucked by one man, then immediately by another, that it can be very exciting for her. I am turned on by a girl's pleasure, so I've learned to channel that into getting pleasure from sharing a girl with a mutual friend.

Jennifer had not noticed this man watching, though she had noticed my hesitation. "God, I want you." she said. "Let's go back to my place, your place!"

"Shhhhh." I said to her. I thought this would have been an alarming type hush; however, she took it as a sign to not speak and keep going. My lust took over once again. I looked up and saw the shadowy figure is no longer there. With one hand still holding her hands behind her back, I let the other slide back down towards her skirt. Right as I got to the hem of her skirt I began to slide my fingers down.

"Fuck me." she moaned. "Take me home and fuck me."

I ignored her and continued sliding my hand down her skirt, allowing my fingers to slide under her panties.

"Do you trust me?" I calmly asked her.

"What? I mean... yes. You are a nice-"

"No, shush. Do you trust me? Try that answer again. Do you trust me with all of your mind and body, right at this moment?" I let my hand slide down further and finally let my fingers rub over her clit, feeling her pussy juice absolutely everywhere.

Jennifer moaned and even squirmed at the touch.

"Do you trust me?"

After a moment of hesitation "Yes, I trust you... Sir."

Letting my finger run a little circle over her clit lightly, I held her arms even tighter behind her back, hard enough that it would keep her from breaking free, even if she had wanted to do so. "New rule my sexy girl. Instead of sir, call me Master. Am I understood?"

"Yes, Sir. Master! Sorry, Master..."

I let my finger slide down further beneath of her panties over her pussy lips. "Try that again, right now. I expect perfection. Am I understood??" I said in a very harsh, punishing, but quiet voice.

"Yes, Master, anything for you." Hesitation. "... Master."

"Good girl." I let my finger slide inside of her a little. "Now, be a good girl, spread your legs. Right now."

Jennifer bent her legs towards herself and slowly spread them.

"Bring your feet closer, as far as you can, do it. Now."

Jennifer began to bring her legs closer to her ass, letting her tennis shoes scrape against the grass in doing so, and spread her legs.

"Farther."

"Farther what?"

Realizing she has just not addressed me as Master, I suddenly slid my finger up to her clit and pinched it between two fingers, tighter and tighter. Without letting go I addressed her. "You, absolutely, will address me as Master every time you speak, am I understood?"

She was wincing in pain as she forced out a "Yes, Master. Yes, Master. I'm sorry Master!"

I let go of her clit and slid my hand out from under her panties and skirt, sliding it up her leg that was now completely bent up. I slid my hand down her skirt, up and over, revealing her red-laced panties and gestured with my hand for her to spread her legs farther. She caught on and spread both legs as far as she could.

I was so completely overwhelmed with lust for this girl. My need to completely tie her up, throw her on her back and put my hand around her neck and fuck her as hard as I can was almost unbearable. My need to show her more dominance than she had ever felt and will ever feel is raging through my body. My cock was so hard.

Sliding my hand around her, I started pushing down her panties. Jennifer lifted up her ass, enough for me to get them down far enough to let her sit back on her ass again.

"Good girl." I said with a smile. She was looking at me with those big eyes, pleading to know if she had made her master happy. She smiled so big at my simple two words of "Good girl". She is learning quickly, I thought to myself.

Jennifer willingly closed her legs and I slid her panties down to her knees and then let them fall down to her ankles, resting over her tennis shoes. Jennifer turned around and kissed me, breathing so very heavy, much more so than she had been earlier.

"Keep your legs closed." I told her. I slid my hand between her closed legs and started rubbing her bare pussy, hidden away between her legs. Jennifer started moaning louder and louder. I was so turned on having her nearly naked now, in the park, in the cold, moaning and overcome with pleasing her newfound Master.

Jennifer was definitely being a very good girl.

I looked up and I saw a man about twenty feet in front of us, likely the same man. It seems he had returned, or it was someone different. I couldn't tell. I was completely overwhelmed with the thought of a stranger watching me finger her pussy.

Again, Jennifer had not seen this man yet.

"Baby, how fucking naughty do you want to be for your master?" I asked her.

"So fucking naughty Master!" She said excitedly.

"Do you want to be my fucking naughty slut?" I asked her in an excited whisper.

"Yes master, I want to be your dirty slut!" She said in a voice not so quietly.

"Mm, Baby, do you want to get caught? Are you a slutty enough girl for your Master that you don't care if we get caught? Are you a good girl??" I asked her once again in excited whispers in her ear.

"Yes, Master, anything for you, Master."

"Look up, look to the left." I told her. I held her arms nice and tight behind her back, with my one arm still wrapped around them both, tangled up in her blouse. She looked up and saw him.

"Oh my god..." she said.

"Shhh, it's ok."

I could feel her want to move her hands, but I held them nice and tight. "Shhh, hold still. It's ok. You are safe with me." I looked up and saw him still standing there. I started rubbing her clit a bit harder, letting my entire finger run across her pussy lips and over her clit.

"Do you trust me?" I whispered to her.

"Oh God..."

I forgave her the lack of addressing me as Master this time around. We both knew he was watching. We both knew he was staring her down, staring at her naked body, with no shirt on. We both knew he wasn't going to go anywhere if he was not scared off.

I slid my finger in her pussy and let my thumb rest over her clit, rubbing it gently.

"Do you trust me?" I asked once again.

Jennifer was torn between being more turned on than she has ever been in her life and being exposed, naked and outside in the cold to another man. After a moment she replied in a whisper, "yes... Master. You will keep me safe right?"

"Yes Sweetie, you are safe with your Master."

12