Manipulating Jenny Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

Dr Hans suspects he will have more luck in watching the younger man do the trick than she would allow him. Her asking to see the young man's bonus size shaft is a promising start, but neither Dr Hans nor Paul could envisage that Jenny, not oblivious to their interest in her shapely body, has a plan to have some unusual fun of her own at the expense of their personal pride.

The 26 year-old therapist kicks free his underpants revealing a proud physique with muscular thighs, flat stomach and nicely squared shoulders, but her main focus was on senis. "My God, that's huge," she exclaims as soon as he shakes it loose from his clothing. "How big is it?" she didn't mean to ask, but did. "Exactly yen inches Jenny."

"It's more like something you see at the delicatessen," she says, both hands upright against each side of her face in a moment of outright delight and thinking of those huge slabs of sausage shaped man madeustvducts. "My God, no wonder the girls at the hen's parties go for that!" His member stands so hard it is vertical against his abdomen as Dr Hans finally gets out of his pants. His pride and joy is not quite as pretty as Paul's looks to Jenny, but at 45 years of age he hasn't lost his muscle tone and his body is in good shape.

She checks out the size of his cock as they stand neareach other. Strangely though, even though the young man's is slightly longer and just as thick, Dr Hans does well to get Jenny's attention with an upright eight inches that's slightly thicker in girth. The sight of both men so well endowed is another hallmark of prick teaser Jenny's ability to get men to do what she wants and even when they think they are in command it usually because it suits her.

Dr Hans says Jenny must now take off her clothes. This is her moment and she intends to seize it."Dr Hans I said I would take off my clothes for you and I will shortly, but there is something I want you to do especially for me first and then I will follow all your instructions but not before you satisfy my curiosity.

"And what's that, young lady?" he asks slightly nervous about what to expect. "You know as a sex therapist you must know that many women like to watch a man wank off until he cums and quite frankly, I'd like to see you and Paul do that for me right now."

He nearly faints. "Is this a stunt to embarrass me or something? First you insist I take off my pants before we check you out and now this. What's going on?"

"It's simple Dr Hans, you are putting everything so far to your benefit but nothing to my benefit if it is going to involve me in embarrassing positions or whatever. Anyway, like a lot of girls my age and who knows younger, one of the greatest things that excites me is to see that first, second and third or so burst of cum from a man's cock when he orgasms and especially when it lands on a girl's face or in her mouth."

Paul chips in as a particular expert. "Hans, she's right you know. I can vouch for the way girls grab my body at the parties I do with other male strippers and where the girls are fully dressed. They sidle up with cuddles and kisses and lots of them say in my ear "I want to see you cum" or if not that they whisper "do me tonight." It's quite extraordinary you know; these are the chicks from the suburbs not porn babes."

"Well I don't know about that Paul as I don't do strip shows for women like you do; maybe I'm a few years took late although it sounds fun, I'm only concerned with getting Jenny fixed up."

Jenny puts her hands under her skirt and to their surprise, wriggles out of her micro bikini bottom, reminding Dr Hans she now has nothing on under her dress. The older doctor sounds slightly sarcastic when he tells Jenny she might be a nympho after all. "Do you want it there as well I suppose," he says, pointing to the face.

Paul asks Jenny does she like to swallow or take a burst on the face. It is a personal direct question that even Dr Hans was hesitant to ask. "Oh, I like both. Mind you, I haven't had much sex in my young years yet but I don't mind the taste of it and I like to get it on my face. Someone said it's good for a girl's complexion with lots of rich nutrients in it so if you want to try that I won't mind."

"Me too, says the older therapist. "Of course. I'm waiting to see you both jerk off and see which one cums first and hardest with the biggest splurge. This will be fun," she giggles as only teenagers can. They sit Jenny on the lower of the two chairs so her face is more aligned to their hips. She wants the best view. Suddenly Jenny shouts, "Stop!"

"What's wrong Jenny," asks Paul, keen to make his mark on her pretty face. "I've decided to do this better for me I want to make it more exciting for me and for you so instead of you both pulling yourself off side by side it's better when a different hand does the job, you know, a different feel around your cock."

"That's okay Jenny," says Dr Hans thinking the obvious but not expecting her answer. "No," she directs as if she is a film director on the director's chair at a film set. "I want Dr Hans to jerk off Paul and Paul to jerk off Dr Hans."

"You what?!" cries the older man almost in disbelief. "Dr Hans, I know your hands will be all over me soon so don't make me change my pretty mind and to let you splash your load on my face, please let Paul do you first. Seniors first," she ends with a girlish laugh. Dr Hans has dreamt of this opportunity since he first set eyes on Jenny but certainly not under these weird circumstances. He has no choice if he wants to manipulate her after this is all done.

"We're not gay I'll have you know," he protests. The two men gawk at each other and Paul; the more sexually adventurous of the two, kneels side on to his compatriot and drags Jenny right up close in the chair, and then to her delight, wraps his hand around the penis, now at half erection after the fuss.

"Watch me Dr Hans, watch me, "Jenny says as she moves her feet outwards and lets him see her hand slipping under her dress and moving the hemline up to the top of her thighs so he sees her pussy as she strokes it to enjoy the moment all the more. Paul puts a dash of baby oil on his palm and fingers but not too much. He stands up to whisper in the older man's ear, "this will feel like it's sliding into her cunt. Just keep thinking of that and you won't have to wait long to get her in the face."

While he is whispering that she couldn't hear in Dr Hans' ear, Jenny is already thinking ahead. From the moment she decided to dress so provocatively it was always in her thoughts that to do so will push these two men to the limit and like others before them, they will want to do something outside their professional sphere and she can enjoy playing her game of being innocent. She gets her greatest kicks by resisting, then allowing, then resisting again and as often as need be so it looks as though she is giving in against her will. She knows that excites a man more and her, too.

Paul spreads the baby oil in a thin solution on the palm of his right hand and fingers so it's just wet enough to grip firmly while allowing his hand to slide up and down the eight-inch shaft with perfect friction so heat builds up and the intensity of his movements will make his associate unable to hold back long. But he also must not rush it too fast as he wants his work to build up a boiling point desire to for Dr Hans to ejaculate powerfully.

Dr Hans fixes his eyes on Jenny's young hairless pussy as she teases him by moving her outer labia lips to the side and making her pierced clitoris stand out. As she slowly swirls her three fingers in a circular manner over her clit, bringing it quickly to erect state protruding from its sheath, the doctor is already starting to breath twice as fast and Jenny knows that sound means he is not far off. Her vagina lips are slightly parted as if to welcome him home but the dear doctor hasn't been at home in her pussy. He can only hope he gets the chance as this is the last day of his tenure at the clinic.

Paul knows his business. The young man started off slowly in a snails pace speed so Jenny could enjoy watching the cock get rock hard and to accentuate the senior practitioner's generous penis size, he occasionally brings his grip right to the very base of the shaft and presses down hard to make the thick rod jerk upwards like a missile mounted ready to fire. He uses his hand well, sliding the full length of the penis tip to base in a gradually increasing momentum as Jenny stares, not game to take her eyes off it in case ejaculation is close and she misses seeing him cum.

Paul looks at his wristwatch. It's just on five minutes since he started rubbing away and that's long enough so he closes his fingers around the head of the thick organ and commences his final run, certain Dr Hans will explode within a minute. He rubs the head in short, increasingly fast movements until his hand is a blur to Jenny who sees the tip of the penis is reddish colour, engorged with blood and set for orgasm. "Lean forward Jenny, lean closer," Paul shouts. "Quick open up, open up." She opens her mouth wide precisely as Dr Hans comes with a loud groan and lands his first burst on the middle of her tongue, the second on the corner of her mouth and across her bottom teeth, a third and final splat gets her across her nose and across her left cheek.

"Quick suck it dry," shouts Paul. Jenny has already swallowed the first wad that landed in her mouth as it was sliding down her throat by its projectile momentum but left enough on her tongue to get the taste. Jenny is a real sucker for a big cock and sucks the remaining juice out of him, licking all around the head and top end of his shaft as he groans loudly from the ecstasy of her lips wrapped around the ultra sensitive tip of his penis so soon after ejaculating. She leaves his shaft bone dry and looks up at him, licking the last remnant of cum from her lips.

"Jenny, that's incredible, oh my God just watching you take that in your open mouth was something I'll never forget," he says in half breaths, his pulse still racing.

"Did you enjoy looking at my pussy and wishing you could have me?" she purrs teasingly. "Did I make you come the best ever?"

"Jenny I know why they call you a prick teaser, you sure as hell know how to tease me and I'm your doctor. Well, for the last two days anyhow. That was my best shot for ages, maybe ever since I went past 40.

"See Dr Hans, my sexy body is good for your health and you returned the favour by letting me wipe your pure cum over my skin. It will help me stay younger."

"Now Dr Hans you must be as kind to Paul as he was to you. I can't wait for this.He goes to put his hand on the young man's tool to do as Jenny wants but she calls for him to stop.

"No wait, I will do it myself. I can't bear to see a man wanking another and I only made Paul do that to you to see if you could cum just the same. I will do Paul myself with my mouth as I want to get a feel of what it must be like for those suburban chicks that go down on him at those girls' only rock-disco parties. He's got me interested. But let me have a five-minute break as I've still got the taste of the first one on the back of my tongue.

To Dr Hans relief Jenny sits down and starts asking his younger partner about these girls' only parties he works at as a stripper. He sits beside her and she has her hand cupping his balls, his one-eyed python staring up at her. "Tell me Paul, these parties you say the girls go off at while dressed up like angels, what are they drinking to get so randy? Judging by what the receptionist here said about you in action, at those parties. I mean, what sort of drinks are they into to get so randy? Are they spiked?

"Hell no, the drinks are straight long island ice teas and others are mango-vodka smoothies and other variations like that and it's all free to encourage them to let their hair down and they sure do."

"Well, what do they say to you? Surely they don't just walk up and ask for it?"

"Pretty much they do but that comes later when he music, the drinks and other girls dancing to the beat all create a great tribal atmosphere."

"Sound like fun," she says looking down at his erection and lightly stroking it.

"Chicks can be down and dirty and do things they normally wouldn't when they see others getting into it. For some of the young ones like your age, it may be their first chance to feel a man inside them and they know it's safe while they are in a playful mood. Most of them are 18 to 30.

"I remember one girl recently just had her 18th birthday a week earlier and her older girlfriends brought her along to be initiated into the orgy atmosphere as one told me she was still virgin. She was wearing her new denim jeans and matching red panties and bra and a black halter type top showing bare midriff. Her friends were egging her to grab my cock and feel how big it is. She finally came over looking all shy and innocent, and remember, this is a young one fully dressed out on her first such party.

"She shouted in my ear over the loud music that her friends are taking her out for a birthday celebration and she must get down on her knees and please one of the guys before she goes home. She looked a bit nervous. They were setting her up for some fun because once she felt the size of it and run her hands up and down several times she shouted out to me, 'Can it? Can I?' and I shouted back her ear that's my cock was made just for her.

"She bent over and started sucking and was so engrossed in this new experience one of her friends came up behind her and unbuckled her belt and gradually pulled her jeans down like to the beat of the music thumping away. I could see what they were up to but this young chick got too turned on by having it in her mouth she didn't seem to either know or care they got her jeans and red panties gradually pulled down to her ankles.

"This girl was bent right over, her back was flat and another of her friends came over from behind her as well and pulled her top up to her shoulders so they could unclip her bra Next thing it was on the floor and I'll be damned, they lifted her feet up one at a time to get her jeans and panties free so by the time she stood up again all she had on was her short sleeveless black top pushed above her breasts.

"I shouted in her ear, "Do you want it now? Pussy? She looked wide-eyed and bushy tailed and just nodded yes.

"I got her to put her hands on the corner of the catwalk where the star stripper does his show earlier in the night, and did her doggy style and if that wasn't enough I asked her does she want to try another position so she sat on me going for her life while her friends were all cheering and clapping. Like I said, these chicks really go out for a good time."

"That's incredible," says Jenny, as if she were wishing she were there herself. "I didn't know these things happened." So what do other girls on the night say if they want to have some fun with a guy? Jenny is looking for hints.

"Mostly things like 'I'm next, I want you,, Cum on me tonight, Fuck me I'm waiting, Let me make you cum.' Those sorts of things and some girls will watch others doing it to pluck up the courage before making a move. A lot of them pay their admission never intending to do anything but dancing to the hot music but before the night is over, the drink relaxes their inhibitions and they see the big dicks on offer they want to get into the action and they don't care who's looking."

Jenny sits there open mouthed and licks her lips subconsciously. "Do the guys actually go after the chicks though?"

"I thought you'd ask that. "We roam about through the throng of dancers looking for the ones who are a bit shy to go after it. Mostly they are around the sides of the hall sipping on drinks just watching the dancers or some chick getting nasty with a guy. We just come up to them and put our arm around them and shout something nice about how they look but because we are busy we don't waste time, we soon move out hands over their breasts and if they don't pull back we know they want more so we then go under their tops to feel them.

"About 80 per cent of the chicks don't wear bras but those that do are happy to have us slide them over their boobies to let us suck on a nipple. We very rarely get a polite knock-back as they are always smiling and laughing because it's all in good fun.

"If we get that far we try to get them to kneel down to feel our hard cosks and I guarantee you, the main reason the girls go to these shows is to see big cocks and get the chance to fondle or suck them. Don't think for one-minute size doesn't count, these girls go crazy over the sight of something nine or ten inches. Maybe their boyfriends have smaller ones or maybe they don't have a boyfriend, but who cares?"

"Paul you said one girl got entirely undressed, the young one who was stripped off by her friends on her 18th birthday night out. How many girls end up that way?"

"Good question Jenny; it varies. But usually we can be sure at least several will go that far. Mind you some are exhibitionists and want to attract the bi chicks and there are lots of them going for that reason. Never a night without various chicks going right down on other girls but the number of them who get into kissing and fondling breasts is amazing."

"Paul, I've never been to one of these parties and now I'm just turned 18 how do I get a ticket and where do I go? I'd like to disco dance and it could be fun watching some of the girls let their hair down. Mind you, I wouldn't be letting another girl touch me or me to them but I can look."

"Let's get tonight over first Jenny, we have to put you through some tests and see how you handle it but come to reception on Monday morning and I'll have a ticket in an envelope for you in your name with all the details and times for the following Saturday night. Anyway Alison our receptionist is about your age and she is going again so you two might team up. She only watches the action but doesn't take part. I wish she would as she'd be a good, er, you know what I mean. Maybe you can egg her on as you seem more adventurous and her old man is a big wheel in her church so there's a challenge for you.

"Ooh, I like the sound of that Is she that innocent? She told me you have a great body so she must have been taking notice"

"Oh that's our Alison. Our spunky little receptionist who acts real innocent but probably has a vibrator hidden under her pillow. Why don't you try to convince her she can mix business with pleasure with her boss's new assistant?"

"Yes I will. I really will, as it will be fun to see what happens. I'll tell her I'm going and tell her to wear something daring just for the heck of it even if she only wants to watch and dance. Now I've been a patient here I think I can get her confidence and get her out of her shell. I'll try to get her away over coffee on Tuesday. I will have to pick my admission ticket at reception on Tuesday, not Monday as my boss and I will be travelling back from interstate on Monday."

Paul likes what he hears. Dr Hans is jealous as he is moving on after tomorrow but he will take the video record of Jenny's foreplay and intercourse positions with him and file a report for Paul.

"What should I wear next Saturday night? I don't want to look out of place."

"Whatever you like. Some wear jeans and end up with them around their ankles, but mostly skirts and nearly all of them don't wear anything under their tops. A few don't even wear panties but they are the ones who go intending to have sex. Loose fitting tops is the go as we can get them over the girl's heads easy or shirts and tops that either zip right open or unbutton easily.

"Some of them go along really classy looking with fashion type gear and jewellery."

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers