Manipulating Jenny Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers

"Mmmmmmm, noooooo."

"There! Done!" he exclaims after a five-minute fiddle he didn't need to do but couldn't resist "You can sit up now Jenny I've undercoated the bottom half and now it's Alison's turn. Come on Blondie, lift your legs up nice and high and spread those knees."

In half an hour he's done all of Alison's front and side of her legs and feet leaving just the back of her legs for when he turns her over. She's watched him work on Jenny inch by inch and she's turned on big time, even her nipples are hard. He can see that too but he knows he'll enjoy doing that erogenous zone in good time.

He gets to Alison's well shaped pussy in much the same way and she knows what to expect. The only difference in the vulvas of each teenager is that Alison's vagina is closed with just a tiniest gap between the lips, very much like a modest prepubescent pussy with just the top part of the clit shaft dipping down between the crack.

Don't worry erotically inclined readers; he knows how to get to it so he can repeat what he did on Jenny's. Alison's much like Jenny in sexual responses being of similar age and build. Even though it's a sponge being rubbed over her Mons pubis and each side of her vaginal crack she knows there's a man's hand guiding it.

Sure enough, just as she wondered, he's changed his finger position with the sponge and as Jenny watches this time in awe, he's dragging the sponge down the centre of her vulva, two of his fingers extended a fingernail past the bottom of the sponge and sinking below the surface between of her slit and making the pressure just enough to graze along the whole shaft of her clitoris and over the edge. He goes back in the reverse direction and as it makes the hood sit up higher he can see her clit glans just at the entrance and appearing to harden.

"Oooh," she can't help giving away without even opening her mouth. "Can you feel that too?" she hears Jenny ask her while she lies there eyes shut not game to see where the painter's eyes are looking.

"Oh yeah, I feel it all right. Oooh"

He repeats his strokes down and back up her slit three more times. "Alison I'm going to part your outer labia a bit to do this properly, I've got to get to your shaft and it's covered up and later if you're sitting somewhere with your legs open a bit like in your pretend Spandex tights and your lips pop open, you'll need the same paint put in there to disguise the natural pink."

He wastes no time separating Alison's lips, pulling the fat outer lips apart on both sides more than he needs to have a good look while he can get away with it in such a submissive situation. He's sure lots of people in professional calling do a bit of such cheating on women and girls when they can get away with it.

"I'll have to hold one side open and do down the middle and do the same on the other side," he explains like someone who's done this before and enjoys popping open pussies for a look. At this point he's definitely having a lend of Alison and she doesn't know any better.

He uses the brush to paint along the top of her clitoris full length and over the bud where the excitement's made it stick out slightly. It's not as thick and prominent as Jenny's, but all clits are equally sensitive regardless of size just as a male penis which they mimic anyway.

It's impossible for a sensitive, well developed young woman not to feel affected by a strange soft brushing sensation repeatedly applied to her body's most erotic arousal epicentre and Alison's constant twitching and soft moans tell him all he needs to know.

Finally he turns her over and paints the back of her legs and thighs and using a wide brush turned to the side he drags it full length deep into the crack of her buttocks, doing the same to Jenny's tight arse so that from behind, side and front the full undercoat of the Spandex-look tights are done. He's only got to do the body paint and then paint a long sleeve top with mock buttons and black belt around the waist.

"Have a break girls, it's coffee time and my back's aching," he announces.

"My God, that was pretty personal Jerry," Jenny says with faked astonishment. "I know you said you had to go over several coats but it's only the undercoat and my God, how can you expect a girl not to get turned on?"

"Yeah," joins in Alison. "You keep asking us to lie still but it's not easy when you get down to that kind of close encounter and someone's stroking a sexy feeling brush over and over and over our clit."

"Well girls that's just how it is. Get used to it because it takes longer when I put the top coats on, that's the one that really matters and why I take so long to do a deep undercoat; the finished job's hard to tell you're really not wearing clothes. There's not one tiny part of your body I won't get to by the time we finish. Look, the top half undercoat is faster because it's more open space and accessible. Having to kneel down between your open thighs made it a lot harder though."

"Yes so we noticed," Jenny chimes. "I can't wait to see how it looks in the mirror."

"Come on then girls back to work we go, this time Jenny I'll do you first with the sponge standing up." He works with much faster speed this time covering the easier access areas of her back, neck , arms and abdomen upwards to her breasts where he gets a kick out of seeing her nipples jut out as he rubs the sponge over them and makes each upstanding 38b cup breast jiggle as he does the sides and underneath.

It's Alison's turn and this time Jenny can stand back and watch how he does it to her, of course taking extra time on her shapely firm 34inch b cup boobs. At five feet six inches, Alison's just two inches shorter than Jenny in height but being blonde and beautiful with an alluring hour glass figure in her own way they complement each other's beauty.

At last he's undercoated them after nearly two hours of preparation including three rest breaks of 10 minutes to stretch their legs. For Jerry it's the first time he's had two nude teenage chicks in his close company behind closed doors. If only his ex-wife could see him now! She dumped him a year ago and said he'd be lucky if any other woman would have him. Well, looking at Jenny and Alison he's doing pretty well.

He paints a slightly darker blue cover for their breasts, starting with Alison. It's a long sleeve pullover type that drops down as if it's tucked into where the broad black buckle belt wraps around the waist looking so real it's surreal. Alison's breasts, firm and pointy with well sized areolas as not as puffy standing up from the surface of the breast as Jenny's but from any angle her tits are a treat, coming to a pointy shape.

Not being flat nipples on a broader type bust they're not as easy to disguise and require lots off extra dark blue brush strokes making the nipples go hard at least for this duration. He takes twice as long on Jenny's being more elongated from the breast line and rising also to conical points like Alison's. It's a delight for him to be titillating about for so long on them but the result looks realistic with their blue tops appearing to have natural creases and shirt collar and buttons at the end of the phoney long sleeves. Both women are tickled pink even though the outfits are two tone blue over the yellow undercoat.

Jenny's told to stand still now while he paints the imitation Spandex tights on her legs after just doing Alison first. The young blonde fidgeted and shuffled about as his brush teased her sensitive organ all over again. It takes him an hour just to do her pants in finished styling so her pussy snuggles in as though it's just a natural crevice hugging camel toe look on tight pants without underwear. Wow! But she's really nude.

Jerry's given them both a nice broad black buckle belt to offset the sky blue pants and darker blue top. Now he's reached her sexy arse and he pulls her cheeks to one side to open up the gap between her buttocks to slide the wide brush in sideways getting it nice and deep so it looks like natural material. He does four coats on the bum, stands back and adds a fifth coast before he's satisfied.

Now he's back to his favourite spot, the pussy, working down from her nicely rounded pubic bone his brush finally meets up with her prepuce and down over her thick clitoris and on to the soft folds of her inner labia jutting slightly from a wet vagina. He's wetting it good with sky blue paint but she's wetting it just as much inside feeling the same tremors coming back as the strokes get more and more personal.

His face is so close to her cute quim she's quivering with excitement knowing that when he woke up this morning he'd never set eyes on her and now he's setting eyes on her from just inches away. Now he's working on her pussy with the designer coat of paint he uses three different size brushes for different areas of her vulva. For the outer labia it's a wider soft hair brush that's almost an inch wide but the touch is firm enough to press into the soft tissue coat after coat of it. For her clitoris he uses a quarter inch horizontal hairbrush that sends a tingling sensation along her clit shat as he gets around the base each side and leaves not a spec untouched.

Jenny's clit is really waiting for more after the first session with the sponge and this time it's a more delicate feel as he strokes it with firm pressure down the shaft and across the tip of her erect head sending sparks into the Latina's sensory nervous system.

"Mmmmm, oh my God," she breathes heavily unable to contain herself but needing to make out this isn't why she came to him. "Oh Jerry, I'm so embarrassed to be getting turned on I didn't know being body painted it was anything like this. Ohhhh, that's incredible, do that bit again."

"You likin' it eh? Nice feeling isn't it? I like doing this part; it's where the girls seem to make sure I've done it properly askin' me to go over it again and again."

"You haven't finished yet I hope," Jenny purrs.

"No way, I've just done three full coats of your private part and five to go because I need it nice and deep here because of your little adornments on that clit shaft."

Jerry 's teasing Jenny all the more pushing the clit rings about and giving her the extra sensation they were meant for when she got her pussy pierced. Alison's sitting just to the side taking in how he's doing it as he kneels in front of her parted legs while she's standing up shaking on her feet every time he runs the brush back and forth over her exposed glans.

It's straight out masturbation Alison's thinking.

"Ohhh, I don't know if I can stand this any longer on my feet can I lie down?" Jenny moans to make him think he's really turned her on beyond control. She's looking at his erection stiff as a board with the head really looking out for a lovely female mouth to exercise her taste buds.

"Okay Jenny I know it's getting to you a bit, I'm sorry about that but I've got to do the job properly. Okay, lie down but keep your legs apart; we're almost finished and I can then top off Alison.

Right now Jenny's got other ideas. She's hot inside and been staring at his erection too long and it's driving her nuts yet she doesn't want him to know she's anything but innocent. As she moves to get past him to lie down she feigns an accidental slip and falls over him, knocking them both to the floor.

The buxom Latina lands first and Jerry unavoidably comes down on top of her body. How convenient eh? She's got just a split second to think of something before he'll get up and probably apologise for falling over her. Alison's watching with bated breath, betting anything this is a Jenny stunt.

His face is just close enough for Jenny to purr in his ear in the split second she's got to react. "Oh Jerry, I've never had an older man ever so close to me in my whole life. What you're doing to me with that bush is making me want you," she breathes heavily in his ear. "I can't help it, I feel so childishly embarrassed but for God's sake take me now, put it in me, I want it bad."

Poor Jerry, rejected by his fat wife and thanks to his thick seven and a half inch cock holding up so proudly he's got this hot 19 year-old Latina begging for his manhood. Her can't believe his luck and it's his first day ever body painting after buying the images off a real painter and doing a crash two-week course in how to go about it with the right equipment.

He's got the right equipment all right and it's staring Jenny in the face. "Are you serious, you're not kidding me?" he blurts and immediately Alison knows what's happened and shakes her head with amazement yet again.

Jenny almost hisses in his ear, "For God's sake do it, I'm wet as wet put it in."

He's got the message this time and gets up quickly, noticing Alison watching, her hands over her mouth as if she's saying she won't tell anybody. He gets down and pushes Jenny's knees wider to accommodate his 48 year-old frame being far larger than her. "You want me to fuck you?" he asks to confirm he's not dreaming as it seems too good to be true.

"Yes" is all she says and true to her word she's wet inside and waiting for it, letting out a long moan as he sinks his shaft inside and her eager vagina muscles gather around it like a long lost friend. Jerry only knows one style and it's full bore. On the floor, a woman anxiously wanting his services, here's a tradesman only too keen to do a tradesman-like job but there's no time for standard preparations. He's into a sexy looking 19 year-old shy chick with a long black hair ponytail and she's wrapping her legs around him clinging on.

And is she ever! He's so rapt in her being wrapped around him, her arms holding him around his broad shoulders and her ankles held up and locked behind his butt that he's not thinking about how expertly Jenny's meeting his thrusts.

"Oh my God that's beautiful," she sighs loudly. "Put it in me! Do it harder! Harder!" Jerry's convinced this is one shy young chick not used to the dick but when turned on she goes crazy for it. That's exactly what she wants him to think.

"You like being fucked eh?" he puffs and looking into her eyes with a leering look she didn't notice about him before.

"Oh yuh! "I need ....for too long... you're first," she lies as the words bounce out of her mouth. Her emotions are running amok and he figures this is a chick that's been desperate for a fuck for a long time. So he thinks anyway and it makes him go harder.

He rolls to one side and turns her over so he's thrusting Jenny's vagina from behind now with her highest leg draped over his upper thigh. Jenny catches a glimpse of Alison watching and shuts her eyes knowing this will turn on all he more. Every inward thrust he makes ends with a hard thumping impact that she feels jerk her body about. He's getting maximum length, ending each push into her as tightly against her torso as possible. Not a bad position to be in if you're a 48 year-old marriage reject and she's a stunning glamour puss not that long out of high school.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" she moans her body jerking to his hard thrusts. He feels the hot firmness of her tight vagina and she feels the bulkiness of his weapon sliding into her passion passage fast and slippery like a grass snake; withdrawing, sliding in, withdrawing, sliding in, withdrawing, sliding in, withdrawing over and over, over and over, back and forth, back and forth. Their pelvic thrusts work in unison as though they know each other inside out.

It's the best intercourse he can remember; it wasn't too hot with his wife and he wishes she could see him now with a very young, firm, sexy good looking Latina. "Like the cock eh?" he grins at her, his balls swollen and raised upwards in his erect scrotum. Her face looks strained; you'd think she's in some kind of pain not on the road to euphoria with emotion written all over it. Maybe the sun's in her eyes the way she squints. He says it again she's so busy struggling to stay in control.

"You like the cock eh?

"Oh! Oh yuh!" is her answer.

He continues to pound her fiercely leaving the style book at home and working on mating instinct. Twenty five minutes or so gone and he's got Jenny on her back again, this time with her legs pushed back so her knees are pinned down level with her bouncing breasts and she's holding her legs out wide with her feet nearly as high as his shoulders. It reminds her of her visit to the masseur with her crook knee (Chapter 3).

Amid the moans from Jenny, Alison's beside herself watching, wet and feeling wonderful for her friend. Her hand rubs her clit it's so erotic watching a man and a woman making love, where it's physical, fast and furious. But are they making love or just getting sex out of their system? This is Jenny down dirty and daring.

Facing up at him he's pushed her long legs outwards so they're almost flat on the floor and as wide as they can go, a position she used to practice as a kid and got into trouble with her stepfather. He leans forward into her body, 'chockers' up her, and strokes the side of her neck and face. He sees the heat in her and pushes his long finger between her lips and she sucks on it like a baby at the breast. It's the first time she's enjoyed intercourse without sucking the man's penis as a pre requisite to get her really in the mood. His paint brush saved her the trouble.

Jerry's out for as much enjoyment as he can get in what might be a once in a lifetime opportunity for him so he's varying his positions at about 10-minute intervals. He tells Jenny to stay there as he sits upright without leaving her and gets her legs leaning on his shoulders each side of his face as he gets his big hands on both breasts, spreading his fingers wide to enjoy what it's like to hands your hands on a firm set of 38-inch tits

Away he goes again after settling into the new position and his buttocks are jerking back and forwards really fast, not just to Jenny's delight but also to Alison who's doing her utmost to imagine what it feels like after seeing the size of his erection. He seems possessed and must have stored his energy for a long time. But suddenly the body painter's strokes almost stop. After 45 minutes of pulsating action Alison and Jenny thinks he's stuffed, at his age he can't keep it up so they're not surprised.

Jenny's heart beat continues to race and her breathing's trying to keep up. He leans over her in the missionary position again and straightens his back, then he slowly pushes his cock in almost at a crawl until it's almost in, teasing her as she's panting, before suddenly thrusting hard with one last full high impact jerk so his balls are slapping against her body. He does this over and over and over and over driving Jenny crazy but getting her to say the words he wants to hear.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh fuck me harder! Harder! Harder! Harder! Harder!" she shouts, voice almost shrieking as sexual tension rises inside her to explosive level.

"Fuck you where?" he teases as he starts the momentum up again.

"In my cunt! Fuck my cunt fuck ya dadeee!" Jenny's in orbit and on the brink of orgasm he doesn't need any tap on the shoulder to give it to her even if he's not her daddy. Jerry lets fly with his best and Alison stands mouth agape her hands on each side of her face staring at what's to her a sight to behold. It makes her want to get home to Charlie because she's not getting it here.

Jenny's moaning continuously now he's thrusting at free will again and it's a tossup who's going to come first. He switches his mind off and pretends it's his fat wife he's inside not a sassy 19 year-old virtual virgin who begged him to end her drought. Lucky for him so he could hold it for her, the Latina's fire is well and truly set alight and countless hundreds of hard thrusts into her with his thick seven and a half rod takes her over the edge.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
541 Followers