Mankini Bearcub Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed. "There's something I'd like to nick from you if you'll let me."

"Yeah?" I asked, tying up my shoes.

"Can you leave the dirty pants you were wearing when you first undressed?"

"My dirty pants?"

"Yeah... the ones that'll smell of your cock and your arse...?"

I laughed over at him. "You really are a dirty git!"

He chuckled back. "It'll give me something to have a play with later on when I'm here on my own..."

"Yeah, and I'm sure they won't be the only thing yer playin' with!"

I said it in a sort of jokey disapproving way but really I was made up that he would want to sniff my skanky shorts. Paula would say she needed marigold gloves and a peg on her nose to pick them up and here was Todd letting me know that he was going to wank himself off while he had his nose pressed in the front and back of them.

After I'd pulled my dirty shorts out of my rucksack and thrown them over to him, he said, "Is it really a bit pervy of me to want to borrow them?"

"Yeah, just a bit," I nodded. "But I wouldn't say no to borrowing yours too!"

He laughed and looked as chuffed as I'd felt, and then pulled his shorts off to throw them over to me. I swear to God his cock was semi-hard against his leg: he'd cum twice really quickly and the thing was already halfway to stalking up again!

I kissed him like that before I let myself out: with him still stark bollock naked and running a semi. I wanted to offer to suck him off before I left - I really wanted to know how it would taste and what it would feel like - but I was already running late and I knew Paula would be asking all sorts of questions if I didn't make up the time.

So that's how we left it, that first time we hooked up. Me driving off wondering if I'd been gay all these years: part of me thinking there's no way could be but another part - mainly the soreness of my arse - reminding me how much I'd enjoyed copping off with another bloke.

The thing is, though, I couldn't wait to see Todd again. All the way home I was thinking of things I should have asked him or told him about and all that week - at work and at home - I kept seeing things or hearing things that I knew would make him laugh. I liked to see him laugh: he had a really pretty face and he looked as cute as hell when he was creasing up at some dumbass thing I'd said.

So even though I'd told Todd we might have to wait a month before we could meet up again, that weekend I sneaked some time off from Paula and the kids to give him a call. Soon the two of us had figured out a way for us to meet up for the afternoon and evening the very next week.

12